I fell in love with a jerk

I fell in love with a jerk

 

I widen my eyes slowly and I realised I’m inside my room. The surrounding is a pitch black. I sit up slowly and look at my hand phone. It’s 3am now. I look at kyuhyun. He is asleep, facing the wall. How did I end up in my room? I remember waking up in the classroom, ryeowook’s music score was torn, seohyun accused that it was me who did it, kyuhyun doesn’t believe me and then I fainted. Did kyuhyun bring me back?

 

“a-chu!” I sneezed.

 

“You wake up?” kyuhyun rubbed his eyes as he turns around to face me. Oops…I wake him up…kyuhyun walk slowly towards me and he touches my forehead with his palm.

 

“You are still having fever…need to give you medicine…” kyuhyun take a pill from the table and pass me a cup of water with the pill.

 

“Eat it.” Kyuhyun ordered and I obeyed him quietly.

 

“Now, go to sleep.” Kyuhyun lay me down on the bed and cover the blanket for me. When he was about to return to his bed, I grabbed his hand.

 

“Kyu, I really didn’t tear ryeowook’s music score…please believe me…” I said to him as my vision blurred with tears.

 

“I know. I believe you. Seohyun was the one who did it. We went to look at the CCTV that is place in the classroom. I went to asked her and she admitted. How stupid huh? I’m sorry for not believing you…my dear Minnie…” kyuhyun said as he wiped the tears away from my cheeks. I didn’t know I cried…

 

“Now, faster go to sleep…you need to rest well…” kyuhyun smiled gently.

 

“I can’t…” I pouted. Kyuhyun pulled me up and make me follow him to his bed. He lied on the bed and instructed me to lie beside him. I blushed and followed him. I lie on his left side, my head against his left chest. As I listen to his heartbeat, I felt myself falling deeper in love with him.

 

“kyu, can you sing a song?” I request softly.

 

“Why?” kyuhyun laughed.

 

“Please~~” I do my little aegyo and he finally agreed.

 

No, it’s not me. This really doesn’t make sense.” He sang. It’s my song! It’s “listen to you”! How did he know it? I blinked at him.

 

“I saw it in your bag when I was packing your bag for you. I love it. Thanks.” Kyuhyun smiled and hugged me. I blush hardly. As kyuhyun continue the song, I sleep calmly in his embrace.

 

End POv

 

                                                    * * *

 

Kyuhyun POV

 

“Sung min ah!!! I’m glad that you’re fine! You scared me yesterday!!” ryeowook shouted and hugged sungmin when we just enter the classroom. Sungmin seems to be startled.

 

“E-erm…S-sorry for making you worried. I’m fine now. Thanks.” sungmin smiled and release himself from the hug.

 

“Quickly take your seat! You just recover, must not make yourself too tired.” Ryeowook said as he pushed sungmin, from the back, to his seat and make him sit down. Sungmin seems to be clueless to ryeowook’s sudden warm action. He exchange glances with me but I shrugged. This is normal for ryeowook.

 

“Ryeowook ah…I’m sorry for the incident yesterday…” sungmin look at ryeowook with a apologetic expression.

 

“It’s okay! It’s not your fault anyway…It’s seohyun’s fault. I didn’t imagine she became so bad in this few years.” ryeowook replied. Yeah…she even said she want me back…

 

“kyu. Did you ask her why she did it?” ryeowook pouted. I look at sungmin before looking back at ryeowook and whispered to him.

 

“She knows I like sungmin but she wants me back. seohyun said she can’t forget about me and she still love me. She broke up with yonghwa to be with me again…” I frowned.

 

“WHAT?!” ryeowook raise up his volume which attracts sungmin’s attention.

 

“shh!!!! Lower down your volume!” I whispered to him. ryeowook immediately pulled me out of the classroom. We found a quiet spot and he glare at me.

 

“What?”

 

“And? You believe her? You agree to go back with her?” ryeowook widen his eyes.

 

“I…don’t know…”

 

“CHO KYU HYUN!! What do you mean by you don’t know?!! I thought you said you hate her and both of you is over? I thought the one you like now is sungmin?” ryeowook folded his arms and stare at me angrily.

 

“I know…I’m just confused…”

 

“You better don’t. You jolly well know seohyun’s character better than me. You should understand what she said is fake. Kyu, don’t get cheated by her again.” Ryeowook look at me sincerely. I lowered down my head.

 

“kyu, so what now? Do you still like sungmin?” ryeowook questioned me. Of course I do!

 

“Of course!”

 

“How about seo hyun? Do you like her?” ryeowook questioned me.

 

“I…” I don’t know…

 

“kyu…”

 

“She overheard us talking about the plan. She knows our plan of making sungmin jealous.” I uttered.

 

“So? You want to stop it?” ryeowook raise his eyebrow.

 

“Of course no…I want to continue. I love sungmin. I love sungmin only.” Yes…I love sungmin…

 

“Sure.” Ryeowook smiled.

 

End POV

 

                                                                   * * *

Sungmin POV

 

The sports day finally come. Kyuhyun, I and our team mates have train hard for our run. Kyuhyun must be very tired. In the pass few days, kyuhyun train hard for the singing competition (he is the champion!) and also for this run.

 

“kyu!” I ran over to pass kyuhyun his mineral water bottle.

 

“Thanks!” kyuhyun smiled and drank the water bottle.

 

“kyu! I’m so excited! Next would be our turn!” I exclaimed while jumping around. This is so exciting! It’s my first time participating in a run!

 

“Me too. Let’s do our best!” kyuhyun smiled and I nodded.

 

“Participants for the 4x100m relay, please get ready on the track.”
 

“minnie, let’s go!” kyuhyun grabbed my hand and pulled me away with him after hearing the announcement. Kkk…he grabbed my hand again! ~

 

The judge fires the gun and off we go. I’m at the third place while kyuhyun is at the fourth place which is the last. Our team mates are doing very well, they are leading.

 

“Sungmin!” I immediately grab the relay baton from him and start running. I use all my strength to run towards kyuhyun. Of course I was the first among the other third place runner. It was running towards kyuhyun you know…I even felt like running towards him and hug him but I can’t…tch…

 

“Kyu! Fighting!” I pass kyuhyun the relay baton. Kyuhyun smiled at me and off he went. I keep on cheering for him until he finishes the race. As I see kyuhyun getting nearer to the ending line, my heart beats faster. As expected, we won!

 

“kyu!” I wanted to run over to hug kyuhyun but I stopped when I saw kyuhyun hugging ryeowook. They hug each other tightly while laughing happily. At the moment, I actually have the thought that ryeowook suits kyuhyun more than me. I shake my head to remove the thought from my mind.

 

“Sungmin! Congratulation!” eunhyuk hugged me and I broke into smile.

 

“Thank you!” I released myself from the hug.

 

“You ran damn fast towards kyuhyun just now!” eunhyuk teased me.

 

“What?!” I hit his arm lightly and blush.

 

“minnie ah~ we won!” kyuhyun sang while walking towards me. I immediately went over to him.

 

“You did well.” I smiled.

 

“You too.” He hugged me. OMG!!! Kyuhyun hugged me. I immediately blush and quickly released myself from the hug.

 

“I will go buy a drink with ryeowook. You coming?” kyuhyun asked me.

 

“I still have my mineral water.” I shake my head. Kyuhyun nodded and went off with ryeowook while eunhyuk said he wants to look for donghae so he left too. I walk slowly towards the bench and sit on it.

 

“hi.” I looked towards my left and I saw seo hyun. I immediately stand up and bowed at her.

 

“You don’t have to be so formal.” She sat down while I continue standing.

 

“Sit down. I’m not gonna eat you.” she smirked. I sit down slowly and look straight forward. Avoiding any eye contact with her.

 

“Don’t you think ryeowook and kyuhyun looks great together?” seohyun said. I turn my head to look at her and notice that she is looking at one direction. I followed the direction she is looking and I found kyuhyun and ryeowook fooling around.

 

“Ryeowook has like kyuhyun long time ago. When I broke up with kyuhyun, I thought kyuhyun will go together with ryeowook. Ryeowook is a great guy, right? He can cook, he can sing well, he is so gentle, his results are great and he is cute. Who wouldn’t like him, right sungmin?” seohyun asked me. yes…I know ryeowook is great…I know…

 

“You like kyuhyun don’t you?” seohyun look at me and I widen my eyes. How did she know?

 

“I hope you can give up. Kyuhyun told me he like ryeowook. If you really like kyuhyun, you should wish him happiness, right?” kyuhyun likes ryeowook? So he really does love ryeowook…

 

“Well… I gotta go…” seohyun stood up and leave. She just left me thinking. Why did she told me all this? What’s her motive? Kyuhyun really loves ryeowook…I knew it…they suit each other too…

 

“minnie~ what are you thinking about?” someone tapped my shoulder. I turn my head and realised its yesung hyung.

 

“hyung.” I greeted him.

 

“What’s wrong?” yesung hyung asked me.

 

“Nothing. Just tired.” I smiled and looked towards kyuhyun and ryeowook. Kyuhyun is trying to pour water on ryeowook. They look so happy.

 

“They look good huh?” yesung hyung said while looking at them. I blinked at him.

 

“But I believe kyuhyun and you looks better together.” He smiled at me. Do we?

 

“Ryeowook suits kyuhyun better than me. It’s true.”

 

“Minnie…” yesung hyung said.

 

“He cooks better than me, he sings better than me, his results are better than me, he is gentler than me, and he is cuter than me. He suits kyuhyun more than I do. Look at them, kyuhyun are always so happy when he is with ryeowook. Ryeowook will only bring happiness to kyuhyun. Unlike me…all kinds of trouble…”

 

“Min-”

 

“Maybe I should give up…” I cut yesung hyung’s words and stand up to leave. I should…give up…

End POV