I fell in love with a jerk

I fell in love with a jerk

 

Sungmin POV

 

Since ryeowook came, kyuhyun has been spending most of his time with ryeowook instead of me. Sometimes, I do felt neglected. He seems to know ryeowook for very long time. When I ask him what is their relationship, he just said ryeowook is his best friend. For seohyun, no matter how I ask kyuhyun, he just wouldn’t tell me what their relationship is…

 

“Ring~~”

 

“Class, dismiss!” Mr Lee announced to the class and went out of the classroom.

“kyu!” ryeowook and I called kyuhyun at the same time. We look at each other awkwardly while kyuhyun laugh at us.

 

“Minnie, wait for a while.” Kyuhyun said to me and faced ryeowook. Aw…he choose ryeowook over me…WHAT ARE YOU THINKING ABOUT?! Ryeowook just came here, he needs more help then I do…

 

“Bunny, ryeowook and I will be eating lunch together then we will be going to the library. He needs some help on his maths so I won’t be back at our dorm by 5pm.” Kyuhyun showed me an apologetic look. He didn’t even ask me to join them…

 

“okay.” I faked a smile. They bid their goodbyes and went off. I look at their back views till they can’t be seen before turning back to stare at my maths textbook.

 

“I need your help too…”I whispered to the empty seat beside me.

 

 

End POV                             

                                                   * * *

Kyuhyun POV

 

“kyu ah, why didn’t you ask sungmin to join us?” ryeowook ask me when he came back with his food.

 

“Because I want your help.”

 

“My help? What help?” ryeowook raise his eyebrow.

 

“Well…I like sungmin. So…I want to make him confess to me.” I blushed. This is some sort of embarrassing but I have to tell ryeowook in order for him to help me.

 

“Oh~~~why can’t you just confess to him?” ryeowook scoop a spoon of rice and sent it to his mouth.

 

“I want to have my little revenge…he confess to me but he doesn’t remember! How dare him!” I pouted.

 

“Gosh…is cho kyuhyu pouting now?” ryeowook teased me.

 

“So what?! Are you going to help?”

 

“How can I help you?”

 

“I will tell you later. By the way, did you tell kibum you came back?”

 

“Nope…don’t you dare to tell him!” ryeowook point at me using his spoon and some of his rice flew off…

 

“ew…have some table manners okay…why can’t I tell him?” I raise my eyebrow.

 

“Our 6 month anniversary is coming. I want to give him a surprise!” ryeowook smiled…how I envy him…when is our kyumin anniversary going to come?

 

“tch! Lame…” I pouted.

 

“You’re just jealous~” ryeowook smiled.

 

“Whatever~” I rolled my eyes.

 

End POV

                                                                 * * *

Sungmin POV

 

“What makes you come here?” eunhyuk said as he let me in to his room.

 

“I’m bored.” I went in and lie on his bed.

 

“Where’s kyuhyun?” eunhyuk asked me

 

“With ryeowook... Where’s donghae?” it’s my turn to ask him.

 

“Soccer practice.” Eunhyuk shrugged.

 

“So, what are we going to do?”

 

“I don’t know…chat?” I shrugged.

 

“You said it! So, what’s your next plan for kyuhyun?” eunhyuk widen his eyes.

 

“I don’t know…he is always with ryeowook now…”I pouted and hug eunhyuk’s monkey plushie.

 

“Oh…but he is still your room mate right? There are still a lot of times you can spend with him! By the way, are you sure you didn’t ask those questions when you are drunk?” Eunhyuk said as he snatches the monkey plushie from me.

 

“I don’t know…kyuhyun said so.” I shrugged and take another plushie.

 

“Then you should go ask him those questions! Follow the plan!” eunhyuk take the plushie away from me.

 

“I don’t want…its awkward…”I wanted to take another plushie but eunhyuk slapped my hand away and throw me his pillow. I know those plushie is from donghae but he didn’t need to be so possessive…

 

“c’mon. Minnie~I really think that kyuhyun likes you. You should give it a try!” I shake my head.

 

“Eunhyukkie!!! I’m back!!” donghae suddenly slammed the door open and scream loudly. I immediately throw the pillow eunhyuk gave me early towards him.

“You don’t have to shout! I’m nearly deaf…” I pouted.

 

“Oh...sorry…hi minnie hyung~I didn’t know you’re here.” Donghae scratches his head and went to sit beside eunhyuk.

 

“It’s okay…” I sighed.

 

“What’s wrong Minnie hyung?” donghae asked me as he hug eunhyuk. How I wish kyuhyun can hug me like this…

 

“Nothing much…I’ll leave now. Bye~ enjoy your couple time~” I bid my goodbye to the couple before leaving the room. When can I be like them?

 

                                                      * * *

 

Today is wednesday, we have our music lesson today which means we are meeting seohyun. Kyuhyun has been very quiet when we are walking towards the music room. Ryeowook is with us too.

 

“kyu, are you okay?” I asked kyuhyun.

 

“Yup. I’m fine.” Kyuhyun smiled at me but I can see that he isn’t fine. I looked at ryeowook , he smiled at me and assured me not to worry.

 

“Class, today is my first lesson with all of you. I hope all of you can enjoy this lesson and I seek for your cooperation.” Seohyun smiled to the class.

 

“Firstly, we will have a student to sing this song for us. Any volunteer?” she scanned around the room. Everyone lowered their head.

 

“kyuhyun? Can you try?” she smiled at kyuhyun. I don’t know why… I just hate her smiling at kyuhyun. It’s as if she is seduing my kyuhyun… I looked at kyuhyun. He stares at seohyun for a while before nodding his head. Of course, kyuhyun sang the song perfectly and wowed the whole class.

 

Our lesson soon ended and we leave to go back to our classroom.

 

“kyuhyun ah. How are you?” we are about to go but seohyun called kyuhyun.

 

“I’m fine. I didn’t expect that you became our music teacher.” Kyuhyun replied her.

 

“Me too. Ryeowook, long time no see too.” Ryeowook smiled at her.

 

“You are sungmin right?” she asked me and I bowed.

 

“Hi. I’m kyuhyun’s- ” seohyun was interrupted by kyuhyun.

 

“Sorry…we got to go for our next lesson.” Kyuhyun grabbed my hand and pulled me with him while ryeowook followed behind us. I stare at our hands. Kyuhyun grabbed my hand! I shifted my gaze to his face. Why didn’t he wait for seohyun to finish her words? What is their relationship?

 

                                                     *  *  *

 

School ended finally! Ryeowook have something on so kyuhyun wouldn’t be spending his time with him. This means kyuhyun can stay with me!  When we are walking back to our dorm, kyuhyun turn back to normal. After we have our music lesson, Kyuhyun didn’t utter a word and that makes me worried. Finally now he is back to the teasing kyuhyun. Maybe I can ask him about seohyun?

 

“kyu, can I ask you something?” I asked kyuhyun cautiously when we reached our room.

 

“sure.” Kyuhyun closed the door.

 

“Promise me you won’t get angry!” I used my aegyo and kyuhyun laughed and nodded his head.

 

“What is you relationship with seohyun?” kyuhyun’s facial expression immediately change when I mention seohyun. Now I’m worried again. I shouldn’t have mentioned her! Stupid sungmin!

 

“It’s okay if y-”

 

“She is my ex-girlfriend.” Kyuhyun looked straight into my eyes. I don’t know why…but I felt a squeeze on my heart. Ex-girlfriend? That means kyuhyun doesn’t like guy…of course he doesn’t…seohyun is back now…maybe they can get back together…

 

“We’re over. I’m not going back with her. He cheated on me. I hate her.” Kyuhyun seems to have read my mind. When he mentions he hates her, I know I shouldn’t have this feeling but…it’s true that I felt relieved…how can she cheat on kyuhyun such a nice guy…

 

“I’m sorry…” I lowered my head.

 

“It’s okay. Let’s stop talking about her, we should do our project. The orphanage project. I have been spending too much time with ryeowook and I nearly forget about that.” Kyuhyun smiled sheepishly. Glad that he knows…

 

“At least you still remember! I thought I’m gonna do it alone…” I pouted.

 

“How can I let a bunny do work alone~” I hit kyuhyun’s arm lightly as a punishment for teasing me. Finally, I have my time with kyuhyun alone.

 

End POV