I fell in love with a jerk

I fell in love with a jerk

 

Sungmin POV

 

“kyuhyun, I...have something to tell you…” I said to kyuhyun as I bow my head.

 

“Sure. What is it?” kyuhyun smiled at me.

 

“I…I…I love you…could you be my boyfriend?” I raised my head to see kyuhyun’s reaction. He has his eyes wide open but he remains silent. I’m going to get rejected…

 

“I’m sorry!” I turn around and prepare to run away but a pair of arms hugs my waist.

 

“Why are you saying sorry?” kyuhyun’s voice rang in my ears. My eyes are already filled with tears. Kyuhyun make me turn around to face him. I keep my head bow so that I won’t be able to see his cold stare because he is going to reject me.

 

“I should be the one saying sorry.” I was puzzled by kyuhyun’s words and I raised my head to look at kyuhyun.

 

“I’m sorry that I let you to confess first. I should be the one confessing.” Kyuhyun smiled sweetly at me but I’m still puzzled. Suddenly, a bunny plushie appeared in his hands and he kneels down in front of me.

 

“Lee Sung Min, I love you. Could you be my lover forever and ever?” kyuhyun smiled and hand the bunny plushie out. I could feel my tears rolling down my cheeks.  Kyuhyun…he likes me too! No! kyuhyun love me! I immediately nodded my head and accepted the bunny plushie. kyuhyun stood up and wipe my tears away with his thumb.

 

“I love you, lee sungmin.” Kyuhyun lean closer towards me and our lips touch each other.

 

“Minnie…Minnie…wake up! Minnie…” is kyuhyun calling me?

 

“Lee sungmin! Yah!” I immediately shoot up when I felt a slap on my .

 

“Yesung hyung?” I rubbed my eyes. Where is kyuhyun? Why does my head hurts so much…

 

“Yes…it’s me! Faster get up! Its 12pm already you know?” 12pm? Wait a minute…I thought I’m in the pub…how come I’m now back home sleeping?

 

“You got drunk yesterday…eunhyuk brought you back home. For goodness sake sungmin, eunhyuk and I just told you to ask kyuhyun some questions. We didn’t ask you to get drunk…by the way, why are you kissing your bunny plushie when you’re asleep?” yesung hyung raised his eyebrow. I did? Gosh…

 

“N-no…I-I didn’t…I w-was just h-hugging it too close…” I blushed as the scene where kyuhyun kissed me appear in my brain.

 

“Are you sure?” yesung hyung smile sheepishly.

 

“O-of course! Just like this!” I shouted as I hug the bunny plushie close to me with my lips touching the bunny’s cheek.

 

“Fine~~ you don’t have to shout…faster get ready. We’re going out for lunch.” Yesung hyung leave his words and went out of my room. I pull the bunny plushie away from me and stare at it.

 

“So, it was just a dream…but…did I ask kyuhyun those questions? I doubt so…I don’t remember anything…” I pouted…

 

                                              *  *  *

 

Days fly pass and here I am, being trapped in this stupid classroom waiting for the stupid maths test result. Weirdly, I wasn’t nervous for the result. I’m nervous about my actions when I’m drunk on last Friday. I asked eunhyuk whether I did anything that is overboard when I’m drunk days before but he said he didn’t know. He said he was talking with henry and he only knew I’m drunk when kyuhyun brought me to him. geez…so did I asked kyuhyun those questions? What did I actually do when I’m drunk? Maybe…I should try asking kyuhyun?

 

“sungmin! Sungmin!” I heard kyuhyun whispering to me. I give him my “what’s wrong” expression.

 

“Lee sungmin! Are you going to take your paper back?” I heard the teacher shouting across the classroom. Everyone is staring at me now. I felt my cheeks burning. I immediately rushed to the front to take my test paper back. Phew…nearly got scolded…

 

“How’s it?” kyuhyun asked me immediately when I came back to my seat. I didn’t dare to look so I passed my test paper to kyuhyun to let him see it for me.

 

“So?” I whispered to kyuhyun and looked at him with my eyes filled with hope. He looks at me unbelievably and shook his head. I knew it…I’m not going to pass it…I have let kyuhyun down…

 

“I’m sorry kyuhyun…I have let you down…” I said and get back my own paper. I take a deep breathe and look at my own result. Too my surprise, I passed! I score 80/100!! OMG!!! Is it really my paper? Did I take the wrong paper? I look at the candidate name. It’s really my name on it! Lee sungmin, 80/100!!!

 

“YES!!! I passed!!! I did it!!!!” I scream out loud and jump around.

 

“Lee sung min, is there any problem?” Mr Lee raised his eyebrow and I realised that everyone’s attention is on me again. I blushed and apologised.

 

“kyu! I did it!” I whispered to kyuhyun once I sat down.

 

“I know. Congratz!” kyuhyun smiled.

 

“Thanks kyu!” I smiled back at him. Thanks a lot! Love you! Kkk…

 

End POV

 

                                            *  *  *

 

Kyuhyun POV

 

During break time, sungmin suggested that we eat together alone for today. I didn’t know why he suggested this but I felt kind of excited. Just what’s wrong with me! That incident in the pub has been bugging me and causing me to have sleepless night and now, I’m sure that I fell in love with that bunny! And… we nearly kissed…

 

“kyu…can I ask you something?” sungmin looked at me with his cute round eyes.

 

“S-sure…” why did I shutter…

 

“erm…Last Friday…erm…” sungmin seems to be unable to continue. Is he shy or he wants to confess again? If he really wants to confess again, it’s fine with me. I’m prepared to accept him.

 

“I-it’s okay!” I raised my volume a little louder then usual.

 

“Huh? What’s okay?” he replied me with a puzzled look. Now I’m also puzzled…

 

“What do you intend to say?” I asked him.

 

“Well, I wanted to ask you, last Friday, did I do anything that is overboard?” he asked me cautiously. What does he mean…that means…he can’t remember anything?! He can’t remember that confession?!

 

“Y-you can’t r-remember anything?” I coughed and he nodded hesitantly. OMG… now what should I do…

 

“So…did i do anything or ask you any weird questions?” he asked again. I looked at him unbelievably…

 

“kyu~~ do you have anyone you like?” sungmin stare at me with his big round eyes.

 

“That’s great~~what is your ideal type, kyukyu~~?” sungmin put his arm around my neck.

 

“kyu~ do you know that, that’s a really good news for me.”

 

“kyu~ don’t make my heart break, okay?”

 

“Because…I love you…I really love you…”

 

What should I tell him? Tell him that he confess to me that night and we nearly kissed and now I had fell in love with him and I want him to be my lover?

 

“Nothing happen…” I sighed and shake my head. Why is this happening to me…

 

“Then…that’s good…” he sighed with relieve. Lee sungmin, since you don’t remember confessing to me. I will make you confess to me again. Now that I know you love me, it’s much easier. I smirk.

 

End POV
     

                                             *  *  *

 

Sungmin POV

 

“Class, I need to introduce two people. Please welcome them!” Miss kim said once we’re back from our break and we clapped our hands to welcome them.

 

“ryeowook?! Seohyun?!” I heard kyuhyun said softly. I turn to look at him, he have his eyes wide open. Ryeowook? Seohyun? I look at the cute, short guy and the pretty, tall girl in front of the class. Kyuhyun know them?

 

“Hi! I’m kim ryeowook! Nice to meet you!” ryeowook bowed and smile sweetly.

 

“Ryeowook will be in this class in the future. Please do take care of him. This is Miss seohyun. Your new music teacher.” Miss Kim introduces Miss seohyun for us.

 

“Hi everyone! I’m Miss seohyun. You can just call me seohyun. I just graduated in United States Music University and I will be your music teacher.” She smiled and I swear a lot of guys drooled.

 

“seohyun…our music teacher? Impossible…” I heard kyuhyun murmuring again. I don’t know why…but I have a strange feeling…like…something bad is going to happen soon…

 

End POV