I fell in love with a jerk

I fell in love with a jerk

 sorry for the double paste in the previous chapter!

Sungmin POV

 

“Lee Sung Min wake up now! Lee Sung Min wake up now!! Are you going to wake up?!! Hello?!!!”

 

I cover my ears when I heard the familiar voice, or rather, my voice. It’s the alarm that I set on my phone. I can say that that’s the only time that I felt my voice sounds soooo irritating!

 

The alarm continues to go off. I had no choice but to sit up and reach for my phone that is on my bed to off it. After the annoying sound is gone, I lay back down to the floor. Yes…I slept on the floor last night. It’s all because of Cho kyuhyun! I can’t imagine I played starcraft with this guy from 8pm to 2am, and now it’s 6.30am…I just slept for 4hours plus…Guess I’m gonna sleep in class again…Man…I didn’t even manage to study for my maths test yesterday…he didn’t even bother to teach me too…evil kyu! I must really start studying today…it’s all cho kyuhyun’s fault! Who told him to win me in every round!

 

I turn my body towards the left and use my arm as my pillow. I couldn’t stop myself from staring at kyuhyun who is in front of me and still sound asleep. He does look angelic when he sleeps! Kkk… I move closer towards him. I suddenly have the urge to touch his face…wait! I shouldn’t be thinking of this! I sit up straight and force the idea out of my mind. Gosh! What’s wrong with me!!  My mind suddenly seems to be in a state of chaos. One part of it is encouraging me to do it while another part is telling me not to. After battling for a few seconds, I finally give in to it.

 

“I guess touching his face doesn’t hurt, right?” I lean cautiously towards kyuhyun. Once again I’m addicted to his beautiful face. I slowly moved my fingers to kyuhyun’s face.

 

“Kyuhyun suits you!”

 

Yesung hyung’s voice popped up in my mind just when I’m about to touch kyuhyun’s face. Kyuhyun…suits me? I quickly remove my hand and avoid looking at kyuhyun. The temperature of the room rises again. Kyuhyun and I?

 

“Am I falling in love with you? Why do I think of kangin when I look at you? Why are you making me turn weird? Why my heart begins to beat faster when I look at you? ” I look at kyuhyun and finally, I managed to caress his face softly. I signed and went into the bathroom to get prepared.

 

End POV

                                                                                                                                 *  *  *

 

Kyuhyun POV

 

I didn’t play with my psp during the lesson because something is bugging my mind.

 

“Am I falling in love with you? Why do I think of kangin when I look at you? Why are you making me turn weird? Why my heart begins to beat faster when I look at you? ”

 

Yep…I heard sungmin’s words. Since the alarm went off, I’m awake but I’m lazy to get up.  I didn’t imagine that this little laziness of mine could bring me a huge surprise. Does sungmin really means what he said? He likes me? I lean back to my chair and turn my head to peek at sungmin. He is writing down notes now. He looks so cute when he is so serious. To be honest, Sungmin is really beautiful and cute. His flawless skin, round eyes, plump lips and chubby cheeks. I could say its kangin’s lost to not treasure sungmin. Maybe sungmin having feelings towards me isn’t a bad thing. I admit, I have a little feeling towards him too. I guess, we can really go on further? I smiled and touch my cheek, that part that sungmin caress in the morning.

 

“What’s wrong with you? Why are you smiling and touching your own face?” sungmin wake me up from my thoughts. I realized that he is looking at me with a weird expression. I then realized that my hand is still on my face, I quickly move my hand away. What the hell?! This is so embarrassing!

 

“I wasn’t doing anything!”

 

“I saw you smiling while touching your own face.” Sungmin raised his eyebrow.

 

“No! Your eyes is playing tricks on you!” I blushed.

 

“Fine…so, what do you think?”

“What?” I looked at him strangely.

 

“Gosh…are you sick or something? You didn’t play your PSP today and you’re acting so strange. So, from the start you are not listening to me!” he pouted. I felt like pinching his cheek.

 

“Sorry… can you repeat again?” I showed him my aegyo but he rolled his eyes. since when master cho kyuhyun know how to do aegyo…

 

“aegyo seriously doesn’t suits you…well, Miss Kim came in just now and she said that we’re going for a trip tomorrow. Even though it’s a trip, it is also a part of our project. The marks we got for this project would be counted in the upcoming exam. Miss Kim said it’s a two people project. So, I was asking you whether we can do it together?” sungmin explained to me. A trip? That means no school? Yes! Finally!

 

“Sure. I’m fine with it. Where are we going?”

 

“You really aren’t listening right?!” sungmin pouted again and I shrugged as a reply.

 

“tch! We’re going to an orphanage.”

 

“Okay…so, what are we going to do there?” I asked him.

 

“Not sure. Miss Kim didn’t say. She said she will send us an email regarding the details latest by today.” Sungmin shrugged.

 

“c’mon! Let’s go eat lunch!” Sungmin said as he stands up.

 

“It’s lunch time now?!” seriously…I didn’t even notice…

 

“cho kyu hyun? Are you sick? Are you okay? Did we play too many games last night?” sungmin said as he places his right palm on my forehead. I was startled by his action so I kept staring at him. Sungmin seems to be affected by my staring, so he immediately moves his hand away and I notice that his cheeks are turning pink. Oh~~ my bunny is blushing! Haha…

 

“I should be the one asking you that. Are you sick? Are you okay? Why is your cheeks so red?” I stood up, and imitate his early action. He slapped my hand away and walks off.   I look at his back view as he walks further away. Is he angry?

 

“Faster! I’m hungry!” he shouted. I smiled. This cute little bunny!

 


”coming!” I shouted and jogged to him.

 

                                                                                                                                  *  *  *

 

“Where are you guys going?” eunhyuk asked us once we sat down.

 

“Orphanage. You?” Sungmin scoped a spoon of rice and sent it to his mouth.

 

“Donghae and I are going to a farm! I can imagine myself eating the freshly pluck strawberries!” Eunhyuk said and drink his strawberry milk. This strawberry maniac.

 

“gu!” sungmin said while eating another spoon of rice.

 

“Huh?” donghae raise his eyebrow.

 

“He meant ‘good’.” I answered on behalf of sungmin.

 

“sungminnie, don’t talk with your mouth full…” yesung hyung shook his head. I smiled. Sungmin is cute like that.

 

“How about you? Where are you going?” I asked siwon who is sitting beside me.

 

“Oh!  My class is going to a church but I wish I could go to the museum with yesungie… ” siwon said and look at yesung who is right in front of him.

 

“Oh! Musim! Tasissoku!! Iweeigugo!” sungmin exclaimed enthusiastically with a mouthful of rice.  I laughed at his cute action while others are puzzled by what sungmin had said.

 

“He meant ‘oh. Museum. That is so cool. I wish I could go.’.” I translated again.


”I guess kyuhyun is the only one here that can understand sungmin’s alien language.” Shindong teased sungmin. I smiled and look at sungmin who is now blushing furiously.

 

                                                                 *  *  *

 

“cho kyu hyun! I don’t care what you are going to say! I demand you to teach me maths! You promised me!” sungmin exclaimed when we reached our room. Gosh…I totally forget about that promise…

 

“hehe…”

 

“You don’t ‘hehe’ me! I don’t care!” sungmin pouted.

 

“Fine… I was just laughing u know...hehehehe…” I scratch my head and went to my desk. Sungmin pulled his chair and sit beside me.

 

“Okay…where should we start?” I asked sungmin.

 

“I don’t know…” sungmin looked at his maths textbook blankly.

 

“erm…do you have anything you don’t understand?” I tried again.

 

“Oh yes!” sungmin placed his maths textbook on my desk and flipped to a certain page.

“This! This! This! This! This! This! This! And this!” sungmin pointed to those questions and smiled at me. I looked at him unbelievably.

 

“That’s the whole page, bunny…” he smiled and scratches his head.

 

“Fine…is there anymore?” I asked sungmin again. He nodded and flipped to other pages.

 

After knowing all those questions that sungmin didn’t know how to do; which is nearly the entire 4 chapters that are coming out in the test. I decided to teach him chapter by chapter. I highlighted all the basic knowledge and equations that he need to memorize and also some questions that are likely to appear in the test.

 

“This are all the things that you need to know.”

 

“So many?!” sungmin exclaimed.

 

“Are you bargaining?” I raised my eyebrow.

 

“No…” he lowered his head.

 

“c’mon! Let’s get started.” I patted his head lightly.

 

                                                                                                                                    *  * *

 

After teaching sungmin for hours, I decided to take a rest. Sungmin is really not good in maths. I notice there are many things that sungmin don’t understand and even though I taught him again and again, he still can’t do it. I, being the impatient guy, tend to lose my temper, and when I asked him why he doesn’t know how to do such simple questions, he shrugged, “He doesn’t want to make friends with me.” Gosh…unbelievable…

 

“Sungmin, let’s take a break.” I look at sungmin who is seriously studying. We have been studying for straight 5 hours… we surely need a break.

 

“You can go take a break. There are still some questions I’m not so sure. I want to re-do it again.” Sungmin replied.

 

“okay.” I stood up and look at the clock. 7pm. We haven’t eaten our dinner yet. I looked at sungmin, he is still studying. Guess he has forgotten the time. I went to the canteen and packed one packet of pumpkin rice for sungmin and kimchi fried rice for me. I also bought two packets of fruit juice.

 

                                                                                                                                 *  *  *

 

 “Sungmin, eat your dinner first.” I went into our dorm and place the food on my desk.

 

“but…”

 


”no butts! Eat first! It’s 7.36 pm already, we can continue later.” I remove the books away and give sungmin his food.

 

“kyuhyun ah…thanks a lot.” Sungmin looked at me sincerely.

 

“For?”

 

“Everything, thanks!” he blushed and starts eating. I smiled. Welcome.

 

After eating, we continue studying till 10pm.

 

“Sungmin, let’s continue tomorrow, go take a bath and rest. We still have to go to the orphanage tomorrow. You need energy.”

 

“Okay… you go take a bath first. I will pack up.” Sungmin stretched.

 

“okay.” I take my pajamas and went in to bath.

 

                                                         *  *  *

 

Ah~~~ feels so good after bathing~ it’s bunny’s turn!

 

“Sung- ” I was about to called sungmin but I saw his head on the table. I walked slowly towards sungmin.

 

“Sungmin ah?” I brushed some strands of hair away from sungmin face and realized he’s asleep. He looks so tired and I didn’t want to wake him up, but he have to bath.

 

“Sungmin ah?” I called again but no respond. Guess he is really tired. I carried sungmin bridal style to his bed and put on the blanket for him.

 

“You work hard for today. Rest well. Good night, sweet dreams.” I smiled and went to pack the books that are left on my table.

 End POV