I fell in love with a jerk

I fell in love with a jerk

 

Sungmin POV

 

 

Today, I went to class with kyuhyun again. The only difference is that, I’m getting use to his pranks and somehow, our relationship got better.

 

Yesterday was just a dramatic day, I hope today was better. Kyuhyun told me everything, how he met eunhyuk, yesung and the rest, how donghae and he nearly got into a fight, how all of them are worried about me, how they went searching for me like a chicken with its head cut off and run around in circles and etc. I also questioned him why did he decide to look for me in the classroom or rather, camp in the classroom to wait for me. He just shrugged it off by saying, “I’m lazy to move around.” Tch! Also, kyuhyun and I finally exchange our hand phone numbers yesterday. When I asked him whether we are friends now, he replied sarcastically, “No, we’re lovers.” And this, successfully make me blush again.

 

I had also gone to find yesung hyung and the others to apologize for my mistake. Gladly, they didn’t blame me and was relieved that I’m fine. How overwhelm I am to know that I have such great brothers! Yesung hyung demanded for a little talk again and I, being threaten by yesung hyung (he said if I don’t tell him everything, he’s gonna throw my Captain BunBun away! He’s my first bunny plushie!) , spilled everything out. Before leaving, yesung hyung even teased me, “Kyuhyun suits you!”

 

*   *   *

 

“Class dismiss!” the teacher said after the lunch bell rang. Students start to walk out of the classroom one after another. The whole school gets nosier and nosier.

 

“Argh~~~” kyuhyun groan as he stood up and stretch his body.

 

“Let’s go eat lunch together? I’m hungry.” I said as I tidy up my desk.

 

“Sure.” Kyuhyun replied.

 

I stand up and walk pass kyuhyun, thinking that kyuhyun will follow behind me. Just after I walked a few steps, kyuhyun called me from the back. Reflexively, I turn around and was attacked by a little splash of water.

 

“hehe..” I opened my eyes slowly and saw kyuhyun smiling sheepishly while hiding something. Confusion took hold.

 

“cho kyuh- ” *splash* now I can see it clearly. Kyuhyun shot me with his mini water gun. WHAT THE HELL?! Who the hell in the world will bring a mini water gun to school? Furthermore, bringing it everywhere with him?!

 

“cho kyuhyun!” I shouted and begin chasing kyuhyun and kyuhyun started to run around the classroom.

 

“Catch me if you can bunny~~” kyuhyun left his words and run out of the classroom. I immediately chase after him. Cho kyuhyun!!!!!

 

                                                      *   *   *

 

After chasing him around the school, I finally caught Mr. Cho Kyu Hyun in the canteen.

 

“Ha! Kangaroo! Bunny caught you!” I said as I grabbed kyuhyun’s hand.

 

“Fine!” kyuhyun said as he keeps his mini water gun in his pocket.

 

“I’m hungry.” Kyuhyun look at me innocently when he discovered we are in the school canteen.

 

“What? Don’t look at me like this. Go buy your own food!”  I was just about to walk off to buy my food but kyuhyun grabbed my hand.

 

“Buy me kimchi fried rice.”

 

“Why should I?” I raised my eyebrow. Few minutes before, he just shot me with his mini water gun and now he is asking me to buy him kimchi fried rice.

 

“Remember what I said before?  I want you to do what ever I want. So, buy me kimchi fried rice.” He smiled. Gosh…that stupid sentence again…

 

“Fine! I help you buy but you pay the money.” I open my palm.

 

“Deal!” He passed me the money and walk off to the vending machine. Tch…

 

                                                           *  *  *

We had our lunch together with Yesung hyung and the others. They spotted us and suggested to sit together, well, why not?  Kyuhyun get to know the rest more but as usual, he doesn’t use formal language to address them. Yesung hyung somehow get it through, eunhyukkie still find it weird, shindong hyung ignored it and siwon tried to encourage kyuhyun to use formal language using his speech but to no avail. Donghae just simply couldn’t stand it and luckily, the bell rang, preventing an argument to happen.

 

“Just what’s wrong with that donghae guy?!” kyuhyun said as we walk back to our classroom.

 

“Donghae is a nice and cute guy, you just don’t know him well enough.” I explained.

 

“He is cute? Gosh… like a fish I guess…” kyuhyun said as he somehow manages to imitate a fish. I slapped his back lightly and tried to hold my laugh. Kyuhyun imitating a fish is just epic.

 

“He really is a good guy! Stop saying my friend!” I pouted and faked to be angry.

 

“Okay fine…I’m sorry…That fish is a good fish!” kyuhyun said and ran quickly into the classroom. Geez…

 

After we settled down, the teacher came in.

 

“Class, we are going to have a mathematic test this Friday!” this was the first thing our maths teacher said after he entered the classroom. The whole class begins to groan and protest, including me. Gosh! I hate test, especially maths test!

 

“Okay, okay! Silence! I’m going to teach you a new chapter today.” A new chapter?! Gosh!! This earns another groan from the class but Mr. Lee just ignored it. I lay my head on the desk and look at kyuhyun, he’s still playing with his PSP…

 

“Aren’t you worried?” I asked him

 

“Why should I be worried?” he replied.

 

“Did you heard what Mr. Lee just said? There’s a maths test this Friday! Every test we have is going to affect our final results for the upcoming exam.” I raised my head from the desk and take out my notebook. Guess I need to start studying.

 

“So?” I looked at him unbelievably. So? Isn’t he worried?

 

“Damn it! It’s those aliens again! I’m gonna kill each of you!” kyuhyun cursed softly as he stare at his PSP. Gosh…he is hopeless…

                                  

                                                        *   *    *

 

Lessons finally ended! I quickly packed my bag and asked kyuhyun whether he wants to follow me back to our dorm. He agreed. As we walk back, my mind is all about the maths test. I always hated maths and here comes a maths test! I’m gonna be dead meat! I really have to study for it! Yes! I have to study for it…even though I didn’t want it…aish…There is a lot of chapters to study…Guess I have to start studying today…

 

“What are you thinking about?” kyuhyun asked me when we entered our room.

 

“The maths test…” I signed.

 

“Oh…you are worried about it?”

 

“Obviously…” I rolled my eyes and went to my desk, preparing to study for the maths test.

 

“Are you studying?” kyuhyun widen his eyes.

 

“Of course I am…”

 

“C’mon! Relax! You have plenty of time! I’m bored. Play starcraft with me.” kyuhyun sit on my bed and play with my bunny plushie.

 

“Plenty of time? There is no time! You should start studying too!” I look at kyuhyun angrily and grabbed the bunny plushie from him.

 

“C’mon~ play with me~ I promised to teach you!” I turn my head towards kyuhyun when he said that. He. Teach. Me? This starcraft maniac is gonna teach me maths?

“Are you kid-” the door bell cut off me and kyuhyun went to open the door.

 

“Sungmin ah~ you wanna play basketball?” eunhyuk asked me when he entered.

“N- ”

 

“He wants! Can I join too? I’m bored!” kyuhyun interrupted me. I stared at him blankly…

 

“okay…sure..let’s go then.” Eunhyuk exchange glances with me and kyuhyun before walking towards the door.

 

“Let’s go!” kyuhyun grabbed my hands and pull me with him.

 

“I need to study!” I said as I tried to shake him off but kyuhyun hold my hands even tighter.

 

“C’mon! Like I said, I promised to teach you! Don’t you believe me?” kyuhyun look at me sincerely and I don’t know what got into me. I agreed and went with him.

 

We played basketball for the whole afternoon and went to eat dinner together. After dinner, I thought I could finally study but kyuhyun once again, pull me to play starcraft with him and I, somehow ended on the floor with a laptop in front of me…here goes my day…

 

End POV