CCE 5: The Barbie Girls.

Clash Of The Campus Elites (EDITING)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

>SANDARA POV<

Leaving my thoughts behind I heard CL behind me..

"Bang! Gotcha!" She said while her hand mimic a gun, shooting me then blow her index finger as if there was coming out smoke.

I just look at her clueless. Here comes another weirdo..

"I saw it!" She says smiling wickedly..

"Saw what?" I ask her while rolling my eyes..

"Hero oppa.. He just pinched your cheeks and you.. You blushed!" She says grinning.

"I-I don't know what you're talking about!" Hah.. When you're lucky enough to be saw by someone that is hunting you..

"Now i know what's going to be our beat.." She say with a winning smile on her lips.

"I'm not interested CL" I tell her nonchalantly ready to leave. I was about to walk away and leave her when her next sentence came out of and stopped me.

"Who ever got to ask out Hero oppa on a date wins"

She’s making a bet of who ever got the chance to ask Hero out on a date? Ok.. That’s hilarious.. Why would I want to date him..

"CL.. I told you I'm not interested. ” I say looking at her, tired of all this. Well I am really tired.

"I knew it! You're scared!" She say looking at me as if she guessed right.. Sigh.. When will this finish?.

"Why would I ever be scared?" I said and crossing my arms..

"Because you just can't beat me.. Come on, it’s just a bet, I won't take your spot anymore but I will surely prove that they were all wrong for choosing you" She said while pointing her finger on me.. I just rolled my eyes on her.

"You like Hero oppa" She said knowingly crossing her arms too now.

"And what made you think so?" I challenge her.

 “You blushed.. And I know I’m right” She said confidently.. Confident huh..

I was about to talk back when I heard a commotion at my back.. Why there's so many things happening today? I'm already tired and school isn't finished yet.. I look back just to see the Barbie Girls walking  getting near us..

Students on the path way started to follow them.. Like celebrities, they walk proudly, their heads up as if they own the school.. They are four of the most beautiful and famous girls of

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter