CCE 4: The Meeting.

Clash Of The Campus Elites (EDITING)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

>SANDARA POV<

 

After the class ended we got out of it, I was about to go to the ladies room when a guy suddenly grab my arm and hugged me tight. My eyes widened for the surprise.

What the hell just happen?..

His scent was overwhelming my nostrils, he smelled so good.. So manly, he have very firm muscles.. His chest.. Ok.. Wait? What am I thinking? This guy, who suddenly came out from nowhere is hugging me.. Gosh! I should freak out!..

I was about to push him and tell him it’s not a very nice thing to hug a stranger.. But when I was to, he whispered to my ear..

"Shhh.. Don't talk.." This is just awkward..

"Wha-What.." I stuttered.. I tried to push him away from me but I heard running foots steps coming our way.. That caught my attention.. There were girls running by the corridor and  were arguing about something.. And because we were against a wall they didn't notice us.. I caught sight of 20 or more girls that were now walking, getting closer to where we were, they looked like they were searching something.. Or surely someone..

"Where did he go?" A girl said still looking left and right..

"What a pity.. That was my chance to get a picture with him.." Another girl said while pouting her lips..

“OMO, he’s not here.. This is all your fault.. Why you have to barge in to get a picture with him?" A girl that just arrive said..

“He’s so HOT!!” One of them said with twinkling eyes..

“Hey!!! He’s not yours! He’s everybody’s boyfriend!!” A group said while glaring to each other..

“Yah! He was about to be my boyfriend 5 minutes before all of you came!”

"Well, It's a pity for you.. Girl.." They all said wile grinning like fools..

"There he is!" Suddenly one of they screamed..

"KYAAAAAAHH!!" They run while screaming like there's no tomorrow..

I heard them getting further away while bickering and the guy that was still hugging me was now releasing me from his tight embrace.. When I turned my gaze to look up at his face, he gave me a smile that could surely melt and kill every girls hearts.. But me?? I recognize the guy in front of me as the type of guy I really don’t want to bump into.. But then I suddenly felt my heart skip a beat, realizing who was in front of me..

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter