Only ...................SeoKyu and SooWook=The effects of love!

Aspiring Lovers

A/N=Hello! Since SeoKyu and SooWook never had a chapter only based on them,this is a chapter based only on these two!


At the library

Sooyoung happily smiled after finishing writing the last sentence on her paper then grabbed all of the papers and bumped it onto the table a few times as a way of putting them all together.

''Yes! Now all my preparations are done!'' Sooyoung smiled as she looked at her papers. ''I can finally get Ryeowook off the drugs he is on!''

Sooyoung still doesn't know that Ryeowook isn't actually on drugs and someone was just fooling with her,she innocently closed her eyes and folded her hands together as a way of praying.

''Please God! Ryeowook is a very sweet and nice boy so please do take care of him!'' Sooyoung prayed. ''Please give him strength and show him the path of goodness! Thank you!''

Sooyoung grabbed her bag and pieces of papers as she walked along but then she immediately stopped when she saw Ryeowook's face on the nearest book shelf where he was reading the book he just picked up.Sooyoung gave him a small smile when Ryeowook looked at her,making their eyes to meet.

''What are you doing?'' Ryeowook questioned.

''I....'' Sooyoung immediately shook her head. ''What have you been doing in these past few days huh?''

''In the past few days? What have I done?!'' Ryeowook questioned her back.

''Uhm....well Ryeowook.'' Sooyoung gulped her saliva. ''Look I already know everything!''

''What?!'' Ryeowook raised his eyebrow.

Sooyoung walked to where Ryeowook was standing and gulped her saliva. ''I know that I need to be with you and stay by your side Ryeowook!''

''O...kay?'' Ryeowook was confused. ''Uhm...what's the reason that you need to stay with me?''

''What do you think? That just because you hide it from me,that means I wouldn't know?'' Sooyoung questioned,making Ryeowook to slighty open his eyes.

Ryeowook immediately sat down on the chair as he avoided eye contact with Sooyoung. ''You...you found out?''

''Yes.'' Sooyoung nodded her head,making Ryeowook to feel nervous.

''Sooyoung I...er..I was just hiding this so you wouldn't be upset.'' Ryeowook sighed.

''Of course I'm upset!'' Sooyoung replied. ''Because you hid all these things from me!''

''I didn't know what to do.'' Ryeowook groaned.

''I know all these things can be quite sensitive.'' Sooyoung spoke. ''But have you told your mom?''

''No but she suspected this from me.'' Ryeowook looked at her.

''What?! Your mom knows about this too?!'' Sooyoung gasped. ''But don't worry,I'll help you!''

''Help!?'' Ryeowook looked at her weirdly.

''Yes it's best that you stop this habit of yours!'' Sooyoung slammed her fist on the table.

''Habit? This is the first time that happened to me!'' Ryeowook confessed.

''Then even better since it will be easier to get rid of this habit!'' Sooyoung said. 

''What bad habit?!'' Ryeowook asked.

''Your drug addiction!'' Sooyoung replied,which made Ryeowook to stand up as he looked at her weirdly.

''DRUGS?!'' Ryeowook was shocked.

''I know this is a mistake of yours but don't worry! I'll help you get out of this!'' Sooyoung smiled as she placed her hand on his shoulder. ''Just you see how I get you out of this!''

''You think I take drugs?!'' Ryeowook angrily looked at Sooyoung.

''Yes don't you take it?'' Sooyoung uneasily questioned.

''Don't you dare think of things like this about me!'' Ryeowook pointed his finger at her before walking off.

Sooyoung watched Ryeowook storm off in anger and was about to panic when she shook her head.

''I read in the book that people who take drugs refuse to believe that they are taking drugs.'' Sooyoung grabbed her stuff as she walked after him. ''RYEOWOOK there's no point hiding it! If it's a mistake then we can change it.''

''Miss Sooyoung Choi who do you think you are?! If you think you're so smart then how can you think so foolishly?!'' Ryeowook angrily spoke as he walked back to face her. ''You never think before you act hence why everything you do doesn't work out as successfully as you want it to be! You think your dramatic nonsense is so cute but let me tell you that because of this dramatic nonsense,you are never able to reach the depth of situations nor can you understand them so why don't I give you an advice to stop talking a lot so you can actually listen to someone and find out what's wrong! You know what? The bad luck is mine because I met with someone like you and if I didn't find you then I can guarantee that my life would be a lot better and....''

Ryeowook immediately stopped talking when he saw Sooyoung's eyes were watery and she was very close to crying,which made him immediately bit his bottom lip.

''I...w-was..just..try-trying to help you!'' Sooyoung tried her hardest to speak as she wiped her tears. ''You're right. I was trying to help you without asking your permission.''

Sooyoung held Ryeowook's hand and handed a huge file onto his hand.

''I researched a lot of cure for you.'' Sooyoung wiped her tears. ''Sorry for being nosy!''

Ryeowook looked at Sooyoung as she walked off and immediately felt bad for hurting her.He was about to throw the file off his hand when he stopped himself and looked at the file.

''The girl that is so scared of going inside the library to find useful information regarding her projects...I can't believe that's the same girl that has spent hours in there to get notes for me about drugs.'' Ryeowook muttered to himself. ''Argh what have I done? I mean I know she was wrong but she was just trying to help me! You stupid idiot Ryeowook! You idiot!''

 

At Ryeowook's house

Ryeowook stared at the phone in his hand as he walked backwards and forwards,biting his bottom lip as he thought what to say to Sooyoung and how to apologise to her for hurting her feelings like that.

''It's all my fault! Argh I said all that to her in anger.'' Ryeowook ruffled his hair. ''I must say sorry to her but wait if she doesn't forgive me?! Argh she cried for the first time because of me and if she starts crying when I call her then.....No! I can't do that to her and I can't see her cry! Argh why did you do this Ryeowook?! Why did you say that to her? You must say sorry!''

Ryeowook groaned as he sat down on his bed.

''Damn I don't even know what to say?!'' Ryeowook sighed.

''Should I help?'' Another voice asked Ryeowook.

''No thanks! I want to solve my own problem!'' Ryeowook spoke.

''Yeah you always solve your own problems since you are an adult but when did you start being so rude?'' Ryeowook's mother asked.

''I'm sorry mom!'' Ryeowook apologised. 

''Saying sorry isn't that hard.'' Ryeowook's mother smiled.

''And everyone must say sorry when they are in the wrong right mom?'' Ryeowook looked at his mother,who nodded her head. ''But if someone says sorry like they really mean it then the person should understand.''

''There is no guarantee.'' Ryeowook's mother replied. ''But you must always try saying sorry!''

''I guess I gotta change myself a bit.'' Ryeowook sighed. 

''So should I call Sooyoung then?'' Ryeowook's mother asked and Ryeowook looked at her in shockness. ''I mean you don't have much friends and I bet there are a lot of friends who would love to hear sorry from your mouth so go ahead and call her!''

Ryeowook looked at his mother walking outside and sighed as he muttered to himself then dialled her number,hoping that she would pick up.

''Hello who is it?'' Sooyoung asked yet she heard no answer. ''Who is it?''

''R-Ryeowook.'' Ryeowook replied.

''What do you want?!'' Sooyoung angrily questioned.

''I'm very sorry Sooyoung and I really hope you can forgive me!'' Ryeowook apologised. 

''Forget it!'' Sooyoung answered back. ''This can never happen and look! I've had enough and I promise that I will never bother you ever again!''

''Hello? Hello?'' Ryeowook spoke yet Sooyoung had already hung up.

''Compose yourself Sooyoung!'' Sooyoung sighed before wiping her tears. ''Ryeowook is not worthy of your friendship so don't bother yourself by thinking about him!''

 

At the corrider

Seohyun walked along on the corrider,minding her own business when she heard the most recognisable voice calling her name out from his lips,making her to slightly panic before turning around to face him.

''Hey nerd.'' Kyuhyun smiled at her as he walked towards her. ''Whatcha got at the back?''

''It's for you but first close your eyes.'' Seohyun smiled back.

''For me?!'' Seohyun could see how excited Kyuhyun looked. ''Okay okay I've done it!''

''Ta-Da!'' Seohyun smiled as she revealed a tiffin box with a set of kimbaps.

''Oooooo kimbaps!!!'' Kyuhyun excitedly grabbed the box as he stared at them. ''Have you made it for me?'' 

''I was making it yesterday for dinner so I thought I would bring some to you!'' Seohyun replied.

''Kimbaps are my favourite but I guess when comparing them to you,they are definitely at number 2!'' Kyuhyun ate a piece while Seohyun could feel her cheeks slightly burning. ''It tastes so good!''

''Oh I think I gotta go now since I have to meet my teacher!'' Seohyun replied. ''Kyuhyun remember to save some for others!''

''Why would I wanna save them for anyone when it tastes so good!'' Kyuhyun chuckled as he walked off. 

 

Sooyoung sighed as she walked along the corrider but immediately turned around and walked the other way when she saw Ryeowook running towards her.

''Please listen to me Sooyoung.'' Ryeowook begged as he stood next to her. ''I..I know that I hurt you and I said too much to you yesterday so I'm sorry! I'm very very very sorry and please can you forgive me?''

Ryeowook immediately started to walk beside Sooyoung when he saw her walk off and into the classroom.

''Please Sooyoung please! Why are you quiet? At least say something!'' Ryeowook requested. ''Sooyoung please say something!''

Sooyoung immediately stopped walking when she saw that Ryeowook had stood in front of her,blocking her path. ''Look Ryeowook I've thought about us a lot and I have come to the conclusion that I have always forced you a lot in the past so I don't want to be a burden! You want space and you want to be free right? So now I've decided to NOT be your drama partner anymore and I will not bother you in anything! I will not keep in contact with you anymore and yes I have also understood that my life,too,would have been better if you didn't come in my life!''

''Sooyoung wait a minute please!'' Ryeowook stopped her and closed his eyes. ''I..er..I'm really sorry!''

Ryeowook opened his eyes to see Kyuhyun raising his eyebrows and giving him a look that said what's going on.

''I...er..actually..I..er..I've been very rude and mean to Sooyoung and now that I wanted to say sorry to her,she doesn't want to hear it.'' Ryeowook ruffled his hair.

''At least one problem of yours is solved! You know the problem that she always follows you around.'' Kyuhyun replied. ''So now is it the opposite way? Will you be the one following her around now?''

Ryeowook angrily glared at Kyuhyun as a way of stating that he was,in no mood,to joke around.

''Alright alright relax! Now why don't you tell me what are you going to do now?'' Kyuhyun questioned.

''I'll do whatever I need to.'' Ryeowook replied. ''And just to let you know that I don't need your lecture!''

''You don't need my lecture but you need my help besides who else can I help isn't it?'' Kyuhyun smirked.

''Well everyone knows how much of an expert you are in saying sorry but when dealing with Sooyoung,I think I'll like to tell with it myself.'' Ryeowook spoke back.

''Are you being possessive about her, dude?'' Kyuhyun smirked again.

''No! Let's just say that I am a major in dealing with Sooyoung!'' Ryeowook replied.

''FIne as you wish but if your mind changes then do tell me! I'll be there!'' Kyuhyun spoke back.

''Kyuhyun, come over here!'' Sooyoung pulled Kyuhyun away from Ryeowook. ''Look I don't want to be partners with Ryeowook anymore so you and I will be partners and Eunjung can be with Ryeowook!''

''Hey hey relax and take a deep breath!'' Kyuhyun calmed Sooyoung down. ''I know that Ryeowook can be rude and arrogant as well as a bit more educated than all of us but don't forget that he was always there for you when you needed his help.The guy has a good heart,even more good than mine so if he is apologising to you from within then you should accept his apologises.''

''I know that you don't want to exchange your partner because you just want to be with Eunjung!'' Sooyoung crossed her arms.

''What?! You think that I don't want to be nerd's unnie's partner?! You think I am so cheap and mean?!'' Kyuhyun dramatically spoke. ''You think like that about me?!''

''Stop this emotional drama!'' Sooyoung groaned. ''Look look I trust you but you do know how rude and mean that Ryeowook can be! How much does one have to suffer before he gets it?!''

''I know and you're right but in this college,I only trust a few people and Ryeowook is one of them so if he is saying sorry then you should accept it.'' Kyuhyun replied.

''Just forget it!'' Sooyoung stormed off angrily.

''Argh I told you that I could manage it but---'' Ryeowook was interrupted.

''But? But Sooyoung came to me herself and I was just trying to help you!'' Kyuhyun interrupted.

''Don't you think that was too much?'' Ryeowook frowned.

''I guess so but Sooyoung isn't the one that can be charmed by my charms so I guess you gotta use your genuine-ness now.'' Kyuhyun shrugged his shoulders.

''I am not trying to charm her!'' Ryeowook pointed his finger before walking off and sitting behind Sooyoung.

After Mrs.Jung had given each drama pairs to rehearse in their scripts,she sat down on her chair to get back to her work when she was interrupted by Sooyoung followed by Ryeowook,who stood behind her and was just silently looking at her.

''Excuse me Miss.Jung!'' Sooyoung cleared . ''I don't want to work with Ryeowook in the play anymore so can you exchange Kyuhyun and Ryeowook please!''

''Sooyoung what is going on? First it's Ryeowook who doesn't want to do the play but now it's you who doesn't want to do the play with Ryeowook?'' Miss.Jung asked. ''I don't know what happened between you two but I do know that you two should be more responsible and mature as well as frankly speaking,this looks very unprofessional for both of you to disturb the progression of our play like this! I think personal issues shouldn't disturb the work like this so why don't you forget these issues of yours and start rehearsing!''

Sooyoung angrily grumbled and muttered under her breath as she continued to read and angrily flip the pages of the script while Ryeowook gulped his saliva as he looked at her.

''Sooyoung I'm really sorry!'' Ryeowook apologised.

''Didn't you hear what Miss.Jung just say? It's best to not bring personal issues when rehearsing!'' Sooyoung angrily glared at Ryeowook.

''Sooyoung is absolutely correct so now why don't we forget this issue and focus on the play then!'' Miss.Jung smiled. ''Let's go into the scene where Jieun apologises to Minsu since due to Jieun's arrogance,she can't understand Minsu so shall we start guys? Remember to express emotions you two especially keeping in mind that in this situation,we have Jieun already falling in love with Minsu yet she is unable to express it so let's run through the scene now so are you two ready?''

''Yes maam!'' Ryeowook nodded his head.

''Not now.'' Sooyoung interrupted.

''But why?'' Ryeowook asked.

''It's written in the script.'' Sooyoung replied.

''O-Oh I forgot! Sorry let's start again.'' Ryeowook apologised as he stood next to Sooyoung.

''Concentrate please you two.'' Miss.Jung sighed. ''Okay now let's go! 1 2 3!''

''Don't speak and just let me be the one to say what needs to be said! I have misunderstood you and I didn't wanted to embarrass both you and I by saying sorry.'' Sooyoung acted out. ''My mistake isn't worthy of you forgiving me.''

''All of your mistakes are forgiven if you say what you truly feel.'' Ryeowook uneasily spoke.

''No Ryeowook! You shouldn't be hesistating!'' Miss.Jung stopped the two. ''You must be confident and show your romantic side out!''

''Maam Ryeowook and Romance are two things that are never near one another.'' Sooyoung taunted. ''It won't happen!''

''You should always use your emotions since this is one way you can express your emotions.'' Miss.Jung replied. ''You can make your audiences feel things when you,yourself can feel them so should we start again guys?''

Sooyoung sees that Ryeowook has become more serious as she sees his facial expressions suddenly changing into his usual angry young man way,making her to slightly panic inside.

''All of your mistakes are forgiven if you say what you truly feel!'' Ryeowook spoke with confidence. ''I've always made the mistakes so I think I should be the one to apologise! I should be apologise for all the moments we have lost and because of misunderstanding,we have always seperated so don't speak! Let me be the one to say let's not waste time!''

''Let's remove our misunderstandings first.'' Sooyoung looked at him. ''But can we easily remove it when it kept us away from each other for a long time?!''

Before Sooyoung could walk off,Ryeowook immediately grabbed her wrist. ''You always walk off and I've never stopped you but no! Not anymore!''

''I always thought that someday you would need me! Sometimes I think that I might lose myself whilst waiting for this to all happen.'' Sooyoung gulped her saliva.

Ryeowook placed his hand on her shoulder and gently turns her around.Sooyoung watches Ryeowook hold her hand and sees his eyes staring back at her. ''You're very precious to me so how can I lose you? No matter where you're lost I'll always find you! I won't let you disappear.''

Sooyoung watches Ryeowook place his two hands on her shoulders and looks at him as her eyes focus on his eyes,refusing to look away however the two were interrupted by two hands clapping,making them to remember about their real-life situation and faced Miss.Jung.

''Very well done! Both of you have acted your character really well!'' Miss.Jung smiled. ''I loved how you expressed yourself Ryeowook.''

''I guess I learnt how to express my emotions now.'' Ryeowook spoke.

''I didn't even know whether i was looking at Minsu or Ryeowook!'' Miss.Jung praised.

''But Miss.Jung I believe Sooyoung has helped me a lot in my performance! I mean she's a great partner and really helps me to do better!'' Ryeowook replied.

''No no he's lying! I mean I was his partner for a number of things like dance contest and inter-competitions between us and other universities and Ryeowook is a huge perfectionist while I just simply try to do my best to live up his expectations that's all.'' Sooyoung looked at Ryeowook.

''Wow then you both understand each other so well that you two can bring out the best in each other!'' Miss.Jung smiled before packing her things to go.

Sooyoung glared at Ryeowook before grabbing her bag and storming off.

''I really want to speak to you Sooyoung!'' Ryeowook begged.

''Why should I listen?!'' Sooyoung angrily asked.

''Hey Ryeowook and Sooyoung!'' Henry greeted. ''Miss.Jung told me that you can teach people on how to be more romantic!''

''At least let me say what I want to say!'' Ryeowook looked at Sooyoung.

''Then speak! When did I stop you?'' Henry smiled.

''Do you even know anything other than saying sorry?!'' Sooyoung frowned at Ryeowook.

''Why would I say sorry to you?!'' Henry raised his eyebrow.

''Can you keep quiet!'' Both SooWook glared at Henry.

''Look i am talking to you!'' Ryeowook looked at Sooyoung. ''Argh see this is how misunderstandings happen!''

''Ryeowook is right Sooyoung!'' Henry spoke.

''I will sort this misunderstanding out!'' Sooyoung frowned. ''Henry oppa if people don't have respect for you then talking to them is just useless right?''

''Right!'' Henry smiled but then immediately disagreed when he saw Ryeowook glaring at him. ''I mean wrong!''

''You're going to teach me what's wrong and right?!'' Ryeowook frowned.

''I'm not trying to teach anything to anyone! I'm just in the middle of all this.'' Henry groaned.

''I don't want to speak to you!'' Sooyoung hissed.

''Can I say something if someone shuts up for a minute!'' Ryeowook glared at Henry.

''He wants to say something.'' Henry told.

''I'm not interested in listening!'' Sooyoung replied.

''She said she doesn't want to listen.'' Henry informed. ''But I'll listen to you.''

''Very good then listen to me! How can you even think that I would take drugs?!'' Ryeowook questioned.

''Yeah how can you even--Wait WHAT?!'' Henry looked at Ryeowook. ''You take drugs?!''

''Shut up!'' Ryeowook stopped Henry and before Henry could speak further on. ''I said it to you!''

''Argh I'm leaving!'' Sooyoung stormed off.

''Wait what about me?'' Henry asked but Ryeowook pushes him off.

Ryeowook immediately runs up to Sooyoung and sits beside her on the stairs.

''I want to---'' Ryeowook was interrupted.

''Look I haven't said no to you because this place doesn't belong to me but don't think that I will be listening to you!'' Sooyoung rolled her eyes.

''You have to listen to me!'' Ryeowook stood in front of Sooyoung. ''Ever since you have left me,it feels like my friends have all left me on my own! Ever since that day,I've been going around your house like crazy!''

''What?!'' Sooyoung was confused.

''The dialogue is exactly like this.'' Ryeowook replied.

''Wait this is Youngmin's dialogue!'' Sooyoung pointed her finger at Ryeowook. ''When did you learn his dialogue?!''

''If you can study hard for your exams to reduce my arrogance and if you can tolerate me by being my partner then can't I even learn the dialogue for you?'' Ryeowook spoke before sitting back down next to Sooyoung. ''I know that I'm wrong but even Soongmi forgives him after hearing this dialogue.''

''Wrong! Soongmi forgives her when Youngmin tries to attempt suicide!'' Sooyoung replied but before she could walk off,Ryeowook holds her wrist.

''I am very sorry for what I've done but the truth is my life is very empty without you.'' Ryeowook confessed,making Sooyoung to look at him. ''The way you speak,the way you laugh and just simply the way you are,are all things I am always looking forward to seeing and hearing but when you leave me,I always try to look for you! I'm really sorry Sooyoung! Please forgive me because I don't want to lose you!''

''Then why do you hurt my feelings!'' Sooyoung sighed.

''People only do this when...I mean...when people realises how to recognise their true friends.'' Ryeowook cleared his throat.

''You always state that you want to be true friends yet you never act like one!'' Sooyoung sighed.

''I promise to start acting like one from now on!'' Ryeowook replied.

''I guess I can give you marks for coming up with a good dialogue just now.'' Sooyoung smirked. ''By the way which drama was that line from? I never seen it!''

''I made that one up just now!'' Ryeowook confessed.

''Then that was very well done!'' Sooyoung smiled. ''Why don't you write all the lines for us then anyway friends then?''

''Forever!'' Ryeowook shook Sooyoung's hand as they both smiled.

 

Eunjung smiled as she walked with Seohyun along the corrider.

''You're so pretty and everyone has beauty tips so why don't you share some of yours with me please!'' Eunjung requested.

''What's there to share when she's so beautiful in the inside!'' Kyuhyun smiled as he walked nearer to the girls. ''That's why we look so dark compared to her since the glow of her heart reflects beautifully on her face but there's one problem with girls who are beautiful from the inside! You can tell what they are feeling just by looking at their face so are you okay nerd? Have I upset you?''

''I think Seohyun is upset with you since she hasn't tasted the kimbap that you made for me.'' Eunjung smiled while Seohyun was not happy with the fact that Kyuhyun had taken credit for her hard work.

''Eunjung the kimbap----'' Kyuhyun wanted to confess the truth about the kimbaps,which were made by Seohyun.

''Were nicely prepared and made.'' Seohyun interrupted. ''Eunjung told me that she liked it a lot!''

''A-Actually I...'' Kyuhyun wanted to confess the truth.

''I've been friends with Kyuhyun for a long time but he never feed me anything that he made by himself so of course I would be upset.'' Seohyun decided it was best to keep up with Kyuhyun's lie for the sake of not embarrassing him.

''Thank you nerd but you are misunderstanding things! At least give me a chance to explain myself.'' Kyuhyun spoke.

''What's going on between you two friends?'' Eunjung raised her eyebrow.

''N-Nothing!'' Seohyun replied. ''I guess he just has to explain why he didn't tell his best friend that he can cook so well!''

''Well I'm sure the kimbap was just a demo since Kyuhyun has invited me for a date where he will cook for me tonight.'' Eunjung smiled,making Seohyun to be slightly disheartened with what she had heard.

''Kyuhyun does know how to impress a girl.'' Seohyun replied.

''Let's leave him Seohyun since the great Kyuhyun does need time to impress me a lot tonight.'' Eunjung pulled Seohyun and started to walk off.

''Argh why Kyu why?! Why do you always lie to her and hurt her like this!'' Kyuhyun groaned.

 

At Seohyun's house

Seohyun immediately opened the door when she heard the doorbell ring,surprising her when she saw who it was.

''H-hey.'' Kyuhyun greeted.

''You?'' Seohyun blinked her eyes.

''Look nerd I know I keep making mistakes and I'm so sorry again.'' Kyuhyun sighed.

''What are you saying Kyuhyun?'' Seohyun innocently asked.

''I'm so sorry nerd! I know I should have cleared Eunjung's misunderstanding before.'' Kyuhyun apologised. ''All I did was show her the kimbap but she just assumed that it was made by me.I guess I should have---''

''Kyuhyun.'' Seohyun stopped him from speaking further on. ''I understand and I know that you didn't mean for things to turn out this way.''

''Argh this is always the problem! I always make mistakes and you forgave me!'' Kyuhyun groaned. ''And I didn't mean to make Eunjung---''

''Kyuhyun I know!'' Seohyun smiled. ''I know that Eunjung is different and that you like her.''

''Exactly nerd! I guess I can only tell you this but the thing is that Eunjung's different and I've been trying to impress her for such a long time even though it hasn't really been working.'' Kyuhyun sighed.

''What about the date?'' Seohyun questioned.

''I should give you the credit! She tasted the kimbaps and she was ready to come to my house to have dinner with me.'' Kyuhyun informed.

''Wait who will make dinner?'' Seohyun asked.

''I will but I just wanted to apologise to you first before cooking!'' Kyuhyun replied.

''Wait tell me what are you going to make for dinner.'' Seohyun questioned. ''What can you make that Eunjung will be impressed with your cooking immediately! I can make a few things for you so let's go!''

''Wait Seohyun!'' Kyuhyun grabbed Seohyun's wrist,making her eyes to go wide open. ''I want to tell you something that I should have told you ages ago!''

''Y-Yes?'' Seohyun turned around to face Kyuhyun.

''If you didn't come in my life then all I know is that my life would definitely be incomplete!'' Kyuhyun confessed. ''You have always helped me in everything so now I won't take your help and I will cook everything by myself! All you have to do is give me the recipe! I passed the exams by using your notes then  I can definitely ace the cooking with just reading your instructions!''

''There's a huge difference between both of them Kyuhyun!'' Seohyun replied.

''No! I want to do everything by myself!'' Kyuhyun stopped Seohyun. ''I want to be an amazing cook who can impress people with their cooking and I know I can achieve this dream of mine since you will be my teacher!''

''O-okay if you say so! I'll give you the recipe with the instructions.'' Seohyun nodded her head.

 

At Ryeowook's house's terrace

Ryeowook quietly waited on the terrace for Sooyoung to come back with a lantern since the lights weren't turning on no matter how many times he had tried to turn them on.He walked backwards and forwards before turning around to see Sooyoung walking back to him with the lantern,making him to stare at her face with a huge smile.

''Ryeowook what are you doing?! You're trying to stop this childish crush you have on her you idiot!'' Ryeowook spoke to himself. ''Why are you staring at her?!''

''Did you say anything?'' Sooyoung questioned.

''O-Oh did you hear me say something!?'' Ryeowook immediately stood up as he gulped his saliva.

''Why? Were you saying something?'' Sooyoung titled her head.

''So you didn't hear anything?'' Ryeowook asked.

''Yeah I heard.'' Sooyoung lied as a way of seeing if Ryeowook would tell her about it.

''But I didn't say something.'' Ryeowook lied.

''Yeah that was what I heard.'' Sooyoung replied.

''How? I haven't even said anything though?'' Ryeowook asked.

''Ryeowook I don't understand what you are saying and doing sometimes.'' Sooyoung giggled as she lied against the wall. ''But seriously when you turn into Minsu you're so charming but when you're back to Ryeowook then you're just annoying like usual anyway let's rehearse our play!''

Before Ryeowook could say anything,he suddenly heard a loud tear sound coming from Sooyoung.He looked at her to see that her shirt was torn by a hook that was against the wall.Sooyoung immediately stood still as she couldn't believe what happened while Ryeowook immediately looked away as he was embarrassed that he could see her bra's hook.

Sooyoung suddenly got back to reality and turned around to hide her embarrassing tear while Ryeowook slowly walked towards her with his eyes looking away from her and took the lantern off her hand.He looked up to face Sooyoung and saw a small tear drop out of her face,making him to slowly reach out his hand and wipe the tears off her face.

He could tell how embarrassed Sooyoung and how she was slightly trembling in fear,making him to stand a few steps apart from her to give her space.He quickly took his jacket out and placed it over Sooyoung's shoulders,making her to look at him for the kind gesture while wiping her tears and before Sooyoung could say anything,Ryeowook stopped her.

''Things like this happen but I am glad that you trust me enough to help you.'' Ryeowook spoke and Sooyoung nodded her head. ''I think we should go downstairs.''

SooWook both walked down the stairs in silence,sort of wanting to break the ice between them as well as liking the silence that was between them.They stood still for a few seconds before looking back at one another.

''I guess you should sit down while I'll make coffee for both of us.'' Ryeowook cleared his throat. 

''S-Sure but I'll just use the bathroom first.'' Sooyoung softly replied.

''Wait!'' Ryeowook held her wrist,surprising both himself and Sooyoung with what he had just done. ''I..er..I..come back quick since I like to drink my coffee nice and hot.''

''O-okay.'' Sooyoung nodded her head as Ryeowook slowly took his hand away from her.

''I guess I'll go now.'' Ryeowook quickly walked away from Sooyoung as he felt awkward.

Sooyoung quickly hurried along to the bathroom and closed the door shut.Staring at the reflection that was looking back at her,her mind wandered off to the incident that happened in the terrace where Ryeowook had sweetly placed his jacket on top of her shoulders then closed her eyes for a few seconds before slowly opening the door and getting back to the living room where she saw Ryeowook sitting down on the sofa with 2 cups of coffee on the table.She quietly watched him add sugar and milk to the coffee and smiled to herself before looking back at what she had just done whilst appearing in a huge confusion.

*What is this thing I'm feeling!? What is going on?! Why am I feeling like this?!* Sooyoung asked herself as she felt a weird feeling inside her body.

She quietly returned back to the living room and sat down on the chair beside Ryeowook and smiled at him as she watched him make her a cup of coffee.

''Coffee is done.'' Ryeowook gave her a cup of coffee.

''T-Thanks.'' Sooyoung gulped her saliva. ''I..er..whatever that happened in the terrace---''

''It's okay! There's no need to be so formal.'' Ryeowook smiled. ''Besides I'm just your best friend anyway besides I wouldn't earn the right to be called your friend if I didn't help you anyway drink the best coffee of your life and tell me how it is!''

Sooyoung drank a sip of the coffee. ''It's great!

 

At Seohyun's house

After helping Kyuhyun to cook a few things,Seohyun smiled as she saw their work was almost done.

''I think I should surprise Eunjung by giving her a candle-light dinner so is it a good idea?'' Kyuhyun asked,which Seohyun nodded her head to even though deep inside she was extremely hurt by all this yet to see him smiling like this was what she had always wanted.

''Oh no it's over-flowing!'' Seohyun tried to carry the pot however mistakenly burnt her hand,making her to flinch in pain.

''Nerd you idiot!'' Kyuhyun immediately grabbed Seohyun hand and placed it inside the jug filled with cold water.

''It's going to be fine.'' Seohyun tried to take her hand away. ''It will be fine.''

''I know it's going to be fine!'' Kyuhyun held a cold towel against her hand. ''You're hurt because of me and this is something I can't tolerate so just stand here okay!''

Seohyun nodded her head as she obeyed him obediently like a school girl while she waited for Kyuhyun to come back,which he did in a few seconds with a box of first aid kit.

''Look it's going to hurt a bit but don't worry!'' Kyuhyun took out a bit of the ointment and placed it in his finger before putting it on her hand.

''Ouch.'' Seohyun flinched however slowly turned back to face Kyuhyun and smiled to herself as she admired the way Kyuhyun took good care of her hand. ''Thank you.''

''No worries!'' Kyuhyun flashed his teeth. ''Now you sit down and rest your hand while I do the work from now on!''

 

At Sooyoung's house

Ryeowook personally wanted to drop Sooyoung back to her house as a way of him making sure that she had safely reached home and the two smiled as this was it.They had reached the front door and now all there needs to be done is to say goodbye.

''So how was the coffee?'' Ryeowook asked.

''It was great.'' Sooyoung smiled.

''Why didn't you tell me that there was a lot of sugar in the coffee?'' Ryeowook looked at her.

''I...well..I thought coffee was meant to taste like that since I've never really drank coffee before.'' Sooyoung confessed,making Ryeowook to think it was quite cute of her.

''Okay I'll go now then.'' Ryeowook smiled before turning away from her and walking a few steps away.

''Bye Ryeowook.'' Sooyoung softly spoke.

Before Ryeowook could walk away,he quickly turned around to see Sooyoung slowly walking back to her house and smiled. ''Bye Sooyoung!''

Sooyoung held the door knob of her front door and was about to open it when she immediately stopped herself. ''WAIT RYEOWOOK!''

Ryeowook turned around to see Sooyoung running up to him,making him to be curious as to what was going on.

''You're a great guy and your heart is like gold!'' Sooyoung happily complimented with a wide smile,wanting to say anything so that she could see him for one last time.

''Thanks.'' Ryeowook smiled as he walked away from her,feeling quite happy to hear that from .

 

At college's corriders

Sooyoung was minding her own business and walking around the college when she immediately stopped her footsteps when she saw Ryeowook with a bunch of roses in his hand,walking towards her direction with a smile on his face.

''Ryeowook with roses in his hand...is that for me?'' Sooyoung muttered under her breath as a her heart hoped that it was for her.

Sooyoung shyly looked down on the floor for a few seconds before looking back at Ryeowook,who was now standing in front of her.

''Your roses are very pretty.'' Sooyoung commented.

''I know.'' Ryeowook replied as he continued to look at her. ''A little girl was selling roses so I thought I might as well buy it off her so do you like it?''

''Yes.'' Sooyoung nodded her head and tried to grab them but Ryeowook immediately pulled the roses away from her. ''S-Sorry I-I thought it was for me.''

''You thought that but why?'' Ryeowook asked even though he wanted to smile.

''I just thought so no reason.'' Sooyoung frowned. ''Sorry for wasting your time then and go walk off with your roses!''

''Wait Sooyoung!'' Ryeowook called out but saw that Sooyoung had entered a classroom. ''Could she feel the same way like I do?

Sooyoung angrily sat down on her chair and frowned with her arms crossed.

''That stupid Ryeowook can give anyone the damn roses! Why should I care?!'' Sooyoung grumbled as she continue to frown. ''Argh Sooyoung just don't think about that idiot!''

Sooyoung's thoughts were interrupted when she saw roses beside her seat then Ryeowook standing behind the chair.

''Why are the roses here?!'' Sooyoung rolled her eyes as she looked away in anger.

''So when you are done being angry,I can finally give you this!'' Ryeowook held the roses and showed it to her. 

''B-But you said it wasn't for me!'' Sooyoung frowned.

''All I did was ask you as to why you thought it was for you so when did that mean that it wasn't for you?'' Ryeowook replied,making Sooyoung to look at him.

''I..uhm..fine I guess I can keep it!'' Sooyoung showed her attitude to him.

''Well thanks for taking it then.'' Ryeowook sarcastically thanked before walking off.

''Oh unnie the roses are so pretty.'' Seohyun ran towards her sister with excitement. ''Who gave them to you?''

''Uhm.....'' Sooyoung looked at Ryeowook,who was looking away,which was all caught by Seohyun and it made her understand as to who it was from.

 

At SooSeo's room

Seohyun immediately ran into her room and closed the door shut.She thought about what had happened today and immediately started to cry while covering with her hand.She felt like her heart had just broke into a million pieces that were all hurting and pricking her with it's pieces,making her to cry more and more until she heard a voice.

''What happen Seohyun?!'' Sooyoung looked at her sister against the door. ''Why are you crying?!''

''Unnie!'' Seohyun ran into her sister's arms and lied her head against her chest.

''Tell me Seohyun! Is it about Kyuhyun?'' Sooyoung asked,making Seohyun to nod her head. ''What happen? What did he do?''

''I think Eunjung and Kyuhyun are now official.'' Seohyun cried. ''Eunjung asked Kyuhyun if there was something going on between him and I to which he denied and I agreed then the next thing was that the two were hugging and now i think they are official.''

''What was the need for you to help them!? You could have lied to her and said yes!'' Sooyoung frowned.

Seohyun wiped her tears before placing a fake smile on her face. ''No no let's forget about him now!''

''Why do you always care about other people but not about yourself?!'' Sooyoung angrily spoke. ''You always do things and help them and in return all you do is get hurt and cry!''

''What can I do unnie when I have feelings for him.'' Seohyun sighed.

''That's why I keep telling you to tell him!'' Sooyoung told. ''Confess your feelings to him and let him know how much you love him!''

''But unnie he likes Eunjung and he wants to be in a relationship with her.'' Seohyun informed.

''But he doesn't know how much you like him!'' Sooyoung groaned. ''Let him know that his best friend,his nerd loves him so much and that Eunjung isn't right for him! In fact I don't like her!''

''No unnie she is a nice girl.'' Seohyun shook her head.

''Is she even nice or is she just trying to show herself as a nice person when she isn't!'' Sooyoung raised her eyebrow. ''I don't think Kyuhyun knows her the real her!''

''Don't tell him anything unnie!'' Seohyun replied. ''You promised me that you will let me handle all this by myself.''

''Argh fine then if you don't need me!'' Sooyoung frowned.

''No unnie I told you everything that was on my chest so of course I need you!'' Seohyun hugged her sister.


Author=AYO Author-Nim here! Here is another update for you! I hope you like it! 

Here's another update for you all so please do tell me how it is and any requests will highly be looked into :)

SooWook=Seems like after an argument,the two are much closer and are reaching to the stage of love quicker than expected! It seems like the two have recognised their feelings for each other yet when will they know that their feelings are mutual?!

SeoKyu=Poor Seohyun who is always there to help Kyuhyun get Eunjung even tho it hurts her deep down inside.After all this when will Kyuhyun recognise the one that is the right girl for her? When will he see that Seohyun is the one he should love and be with?

Thanks for reading this chapter and please comment!


I would also like to thank these amazing subscribers that subscribed to this story :)

 

 

 

 

 


I would also like to thank this amazing 1 voter that upvoted this story :)