Thinking about my prince charming!

Aspiring Lovers

THIS IS AGE ORDER


TaeTeuk

At the locker rooms

Taeyeon sighed as she closed her locker then turned around to be surprised.She was shocked to see Kangin angrily standing behind her as he locked his gaze on her.The two took a moment to look at each other with one of them staring back at her with anger while the other was just stunned to see him standing behind her.

''Taeyeon!'' Kangin called out when he saw that Taeyeon was walking off away from him.

''I don't want to speak to you!'' Taeyeon informed as she tried to get away from him.

''Taeyeon!'' Kangin walked after Taeyeon then stood in front of her.

Taeyeon saw how red Kangin's eyes were from all the crying and she tried her best not to look at him.Those tormenting eyes were watching her every move and look, which made Taeyeon more anxious and intimidated.

''Do you still not want to speak to me?'' Kangin questioned. ''I have just came back only for you Taeyeon and ever since I have been here,I've been following you like crazy to get your forgiveness! Every thing from sleeping,getting up,standing up,sitting down there has only been one thing on my mind and that is how to pacify you and get you back! Do you still not want to speak to me now? You got married with someone else?! How could you do something that I have never ever thought of doing to you?!''

''I had no other option! I am already married Kangin and that is the truth! Just accept it now.'' Taeyeon told.

''How can I accept this?! How can I accept Kangin to be away from Taeyeon?! HOW?!'' Kangin angrily asked. ''Taeyeon and Kangin,two names that were always together whenever people spoke from their mouths!''

''YOU'RE THE ONE WHO LEFT ME!'' Taeyeon angrily shouted. ''I never did that to you!''

''THEN WHAT ELSE COULD I HAVE DONE TAEYEON?!'' Kangin angrily shouted back. ''Was it my fault that I had a car accident? Was it my fault that my brain was injured? WAS IT MY FAULT THAT MY MEMORY WAS LOST?!? WAS IT MY FAULT THAT I AM FINE AND WELL NOW RATHER THAN BEFORE?! Was it my fault that I took a bit too long to reach you? Maybe my biggest fault was that I am back here now! Isn't it Taeyeon? This is my fault right but...our love..our love was so real! You could have waited just a few more days,just a few more days Taeyeon! My past,my present is all you Taeyeon.I don't know how to live without you---''

''I DIDN'T KNOW HOW TO DO THAT EITHER KANGIN!'' Taeyeon angrily yelled. '' I WANTED TO KILL MYSELF! You think that I didn't have any faith on our love?! But if I ask you the same question then? Didn't you have any faith on your Taeyeon? I was looking everywhere for you like a crazy person. I couldn't find you no matter what but when I found you then what did you do? You wrote me a letter and told me to forget you! Didn't you wanted your Taeyeon? You...you...If I found you before then I would have never left you alone,not even for a second! You were my life! Didn't you have any faith on me? You could have told me to wait for you then I would have not only waited for you for a few more days,I would have waited for you for my entire lifetime! If only I found you before! You left me first...you did this to me!''

''IT'S BECAUSE I LOVE YOU TAEYEON AND I CAME BACK HERE BECAUSE FOR YOU AS WELL!'' Kangin shouted while he watched Taeyeon run off,crying. ''ARGH DAMN IT!''

Kangin angrily punched the wall then threw the chairs,that was next to him.

''She..she got married to someone else?!'' Kangin cried. ''Why Taeyeon? Why did you do this to me?! To---''

Kangin immediately stopped talking when he saw someone was standing near him,watching him cry.He looked up to see Leeteuk looking at him with his sorry eyes.Kangin slowly yet angrily stood up as he saw his rival or more like that one person who took the most important thing away from him.Kangin was just angry with the tag Leeteuk has gotten,which was supposed to be his! ''Taeyeon's husband'' was supposed to be his tag but Leeteuk snatched it away from him,Leeteuk took what was supposed to be rightfully his.Kangin angrily looked at Leeteuk as he remembered how he said that Leeteuk is his best friend because Leeteuk promised him that he will reunite Taeyeon and Kangin together.He felt like spitting those words out.

''Kangin I..I---'' Leeteuk immediately fell down on the floor when Kangin punched him right in the face. 

Leeteuk was shocked with what Kangin had just done to him.Leeteuk touched his mouth then looked at his hand and saw the huge amount of blood. Leeteuk could tell that Kangin was trying his best to control his anger since Kangin looked like he could kill Leeteuk right now.Leeteuk stood back up and looked at Kangin,who was coldly staring back at him.

''Even I know how to hit people Kangin but instead of fighting,we could calmly talk to each another.'' Leeteuk angrily spoke.

''Calmly my foot!'' Kangin growled.

''Kangin please!'' Leeteuk sighed.

''Kangin please WHAT?!'' Kangin yelled. ''Ever since I came here,I've been crazily trying to get Taeyeon to forgive me and get her back while you kept fooling me!? I'm such a damn fool to even trust you!''

''Kangin!'' Leeteuk tried to stop Kangin from hurting himself more as Kangin was punching the wall again. ''You're misunderstanding me!''

''I have been wronged! My Taeyeon is someone else's!'' Kangin growled.

''Taeyeon didn't wanted to hurt you by telling you the truth!'' Leeteuk informed.

''So that's why you have been fooling me like this?!'' Kangin angrily asked then interrupted Leeteuk from speaking any more. ''ENOUGH LEETEUK! Enough is Enough now don't speak any more!''

Kangin and Leeteuk both shared a heated angry stare competition between each other for a few seconds then Kangin stormed off from the room.


HaeSica

At the conference room

Donghae was already with the hospital's shareholders in the conference meeting where Donghae would be doing a presentation about YG's new hospital project.Donghae gasped as he realised that he didn't bring the most important file to the meeting.

''What are you saying Dr.Donghae?! Where is the file?!'' Mr.Young demanded. ''You dare forget to bring the damn file? Is this a damn joke?! We have been waiting for you for an hour!''

''I'm sorry sir but I can still do the presentation.'' Donghae tried to reason.

''Look Dr.Donghae how can we know what you are talking about in the presentation without looking at your past records from the file?'' Mr.Im,the second shareholder,questioned.

''I will phone right now and ask someone to bring the file as soon as possible.'' Donghae told.

''Dr.Donghae we do NOT have that much time! You are wasting everyone's time right now.'' Mr.Young angrily spoke. ''Everyone let's just go from here right now!''

''Please everyone please sit down and wait for just a few more minutes.'' Donghae tried to reason with the shareholders as he pleaded.

''If only you would have brought that assistant of yours! At least everyone would be happy to see her!'' Mr.Young placed his hand on Donghae's shoulder,which made Donghae angrily stare at him then Mr.Young walked out of the room.

''I shouldn't have ever trusted my collegues!'' Donghae angrily slammed a file on the desk as he was raged. ''This is all because of trusting those idiots! I should have done this all by myself!''

''Donghae!'' Jessica called out as she ran inside the room.

''What are you doing here?'' Donghae questioned.

''You forgot this file so I brought it for you!'' Jessica informed as she showed him the file.

''I know! Because of this damn file,I was insulted by the shareholders and now they have all walked away!'' Donghae grumbled. ''I bet you are happy isn't it?!''

''Hey why are you so angry at me?!'' Jessica exclaimed as she was shocked.

''Because this is your fault!'' Donghae blamed.

''WHAT?! Excuse me?!'' Jessica stopped Donghae as she stood in front of him. ''What do you mean this is my fault?!''

''Get out of my way!'' Donghae demanded.

''First answer me!'' Jessica retorted back.

''I said get out of my way!'' Donghae demanded again.

''First answer me I said!'' Jessica retorted again. ''You forgot this file,not me and from the hospital to this conference room I ran all the way here to get you this file and you are shouting at me?! Why?!''

''Because this is all your damn fault!'' Donghae told as he shook Jessica. ''If you weren't in this project then I would have never trusted you at all.This is all your fault! I couldn't concentrate on my work,I act like a damn kid because of you Jessica!''

''Okay fine it is my fault like you said right?'' Jessica pushed Donghae's hands off her. ''You said that you lost this project cause of me right? Okay then I will bring you back this project! I will do the presentation!''

''Tsk you will do the presentation?!'' Donghae scoffed as he started to walk off.

''Yes Donghae I will do the presentation and get you back the project!'' Jessica demanded.

''Yeah right!'' Donghae scoffed as he walked out of the room.

 

Jessica sighed as the taxi weren't stopping at all.She was tired from yelling taxi for a long time.

''Argh stupid taxis!'' Jessica groaned.

Jessica looked to her right to see a car was right next to her so she looked at the driver's seat to see Donghae was looking at the front.Jessica scoffed as she crossed her arms and looked away.

''Sit inside now.'' Donghae demanded,not even looking at Jessica.

''No thanks!'' Jessica scoffed.

''Sica I said sit inside the car because this place isn't safe and you shouldn't be out at this time of the night!'' Donghae told.

''You don't have to worry about me alright?'' Jessica hissed.

''I said sit in the car now!'' Donghae hissed back. ''I will drop you home!''

''There are taxis for that.'' Jessica growled. ''I will wait for the taxis!''

''Argh this girl!'' Donghae angrily muttered under his breath as he got out of his car then grabbed Jessica's wrist,making the two to look at each for a few seconds.

''What are you doing?'' Jessica raised her eyebrow but Donghae didn't reply back since he got busy,pulling her near the car then pushing her inside. 

Donghae got inside the car then placed the seatbelt.

''Who do you think you are? I don't need your help okay!'' Jessica crossed her arms. ''I can go to my house myself besides you are my collegue,nothing else!''

''SHUT UP!'' Donghae grabbed Jessica's wrist before she could open the car's door. ''Just shut the hell up and sit in the damn car alright? You just can't shut up for even a second?! Always blabbering on and on about god knows what!''

Jessica just blinked her eyes as she kept shut since she was so surprised with the sudden angry outbrust she had heard from Donghae.Donghae sighed as he finally got to drive his car in peace and quiet.

''My hand!'' Jessica said as she saw that Donghae was still grabbing her wrist.

''I'm sorry!'' Donghae let go of Jessica's wrist.

After driving,Donghae suddenly stopped his car.

''Please get out of the car now.'' Donghae politely requested.

''Get out?! Then why the hell did you bring me---'' Jessica stopped talking when she saw that her house was here.

''I'll be here until you reach your house's door.'' Donghae informed.

''It's not needed!'' Jessica hissed.

''Look it's very late right now Sica so please just go inside your house.'' Donghae told.

''This isn't the hospital where you can order me whenever you want! I'll stay right here so what are you gonna do about it?'' Jessica crossed her arms.

Jessica was shocked when she saw Donghae slowly leaning closer and closer to her.Her eyes went wide open as she slightly turned her head to the other side but she still saw that Donghae was getting closer and closer to her.

*What is he doing?!* Jessica was shocked.

Donghae opened the car's door and signalled Jessica to go out.

''You can go now.'' Jessica demanded as she stood out of the car.

''I told you that I am not going unless you get inside your house!'' Donghae demanded back.

''Fine!'' Jessica stormed inside her house then closed the door.

''She's so stubborn sometimes!'' Donghae groaned.


SunSun+HyoHyuk+YulSung

At HyoYul's house

Since the weather was extremely bad,both the two sisters offered their friends to stay at their house for tonight.The girls would sleep in one room while the guys would sleep in the other.The guys entered the room they had been given for the night.

''Guys this is a great bed!'' Sungming threw his body on the mattress that was on the floor.

''Aish no! We are not going to sleep here!'' Yesung disagreed.

''It's actually fun to sleep on the floor guys come on!'' Sungmin cheered.

''Oh really?'' Eunhyuk questioned. ''Sungmin seems like he has a lot of experience to sleep on the floor eh? Does Sunny always make you sleep on the floor then?''

''So you sleep on the ground while she sleeps on the bed?'' Yesung laughed with Eunhyuk then high-fived each other.

''YA!'' Sungmin hissed. ''Are you two crazy or something? Just sleep on the floor quietly now.''

''What do you mean sleep on the floor quietly now?! I feel so bad right now guys!'' Yesung sighed.

''Why? What happen to you?'' Eunhyuk questioned.

''I hurt Yuri unintentionally so I need to apologise to her!'' Yesung sadly said. ''I can't sleep without her so let me just go and tell her this quickly!''

''Look you have created enough damage for one day so let's just leave this matter.'' Eunhyuk stopped Yesung and Sungmin agreed.

''Fine! I will just read my book then.'' Yesung sighed.

Eunhyuk yawned and looked to his right to see Dr.YG's photo,which made his eyes go wide as Dr.YG's voice echoed in his head. *Dr.Eunhyuk!*

''What's up with you?'' Sungmin noticed how scared Eunhyuk looked.

''Hey that's my father in law's photo!'' Yesung happily pointed to Dr.YG's photo that Eunhyuk was staring at.

''Guys look I can't sleep here since I think that he will come out of the photo and murder me.'' Eunhyuk immediately stood up. ''I'm not sleeping here.''

''Hey listen! You don't have a choice so just for tonight,you will have to sleep while facing Dr.YG's photo.'' Sungmin replied.

''No no I wouldn't be able to sleep.'' Eunhyuk shook his head. ''I..I'll make coffee so do any of you guys want coffee?''

''I'll come with you!'' Yesung suggested but Eunhyuk glared at him. ''Fine I wouldn't come with you then!''

''Nah I don't want coffee so you can go make one for yourself Eunhyuk.'' Sungmin told and Eunhyuk walked to the kitchen. ''OH GOD NO!''

''What? What?'' Yesung asked.

''I forgot to lock the car so where is my key?!'' Sungmin panicked.

''Here! Here!'' Yesung gave Sungmin his key.

''Argh I will have to go down and get wet! from the rain'' Sungmin groaned.

''Hey don't worry! I'm here for you. I'll go down while you can just relax!'' Yesung smiled.

''You'll go?'' Sungmin questioned.

''Yes yes I will so you relax.'' Yesung grabbed the key and ran off. *Yuri I'm coming!!!!*

''Finally I get to sleep without seeing that annoying witch!'' Sungmin sighed as he was happy to finally get some good sleep.

 

The girls were all on the bed as they chatted on and on.Yuri was folding her clothes,Sunny was just lying down on the bed while Hyoyeon was sat up as her back leaned the wall.

''God girls! I am so hungry!'' Yuri groaned.

''I'll get dinner ready!'' Hyoyeon suggested.

''Wait!'' Sunny called out. ''I need to get my stuff from the car so I'll come with you!''

''Let's go then!'' Sunny and Hyoyeon got out of the room.

Yesung quickly hid when he saw that Sunny and Hyoyeon was walking to his way then he walked quickly to the room that the girls were in.Yesung mistakenly tripped on the door then his body came flying in the room and then slammed on the floor.Yuri was extremely shocked as she quickly put her shirt on when she saw Yesung inside the room.

''How dare you! What are you doing here?!'' Yuri angrily exclaimed while Yesung was speechless. ''Yesung this is disgusting! I am trying to change my clothes while you just storm inside like this!?

''Yuri No no I--'' Yesung was interrupted.

''This is sick! You are doing this in my house,in my room---'' Yuri was interrupted.

''Please please Yuri I want to apologise.'' Yesung pleaded.

''Yesung I don't want to hear your apology so get out!'' Yuri demanded.

''Please please Yuri!'' Yesung begged.

''Just get out! Get out!'' Yuri began throwing random stuff to Yesung.

''I want to ask for your forgiveness!'' Yesung dodged the random stuff.

''I don't want to talk to you!'' Yuri continued to throw random stuff.

''Ohhh Chocolates!'' Yesung grabbed a chocolate,that Yuri threw at him and ate it.

''Are you going out of this room or NOT?!'' Yuri demanded.

''Please please please.'' Yesung begged as he wanted to apologise.

''Just get out and leave!'' Yuri threw Yesung out of the room and closed the doors. 

''Aish why does this always happen to me?! Why does everything negative happen to me?! Why do I always arrive at the wrong place at the wrong time?!'' Yesung whined.

 

Sungmin was peacefully,sleeping when the poor guy was disturbed by someone.

''YA Sungmin wake up now!'' Sunny kicked Sungmin,causing him to flinch in pain. ''What are you doing?! Why do you have so many pillows with you and this isn't our house so stop acting so rude in someone else's house! Where are your manners?!''

''Argh what are you doing?!'' Sungmin grabbed Sunny's leg,which made her fall. ''What are you doing?''

''Wake up now!'' Sunny shook Sungmin.

''What do you want?!'' Sungmin was annoyed. ''Just let me sleep!''

''YA Your car isn't locked so if this continues then your car will get stolen by someone!'' Sunny informed.

''I already gave Yesung the key so he must have locked it!'' Sungmin sleeply told. ''Just let me sleep now.''

''You think I am lying?! You think I am lying?!'' Sunny angrily asked. ''I just took my bag from the car right now and I can definitely say that the car is not locked at all! Come I will show you!''

''If the car is locked then I will not spare you.'' Sungmin growled.

''Fine come with me now!'' Sunny grabbed Sungmin.

''Fine!'' Sungmin quickly walked to his car with Sunny.

''See if I am lying or not now!'' Sunny spoke as Sungmin opened his car to find his car was not locked at all. ''You were saying now?''

''Oh my god this isn't locked?!'' Sungmin was surprised. ''That stupid Yesung still hasn't locked it?!''

''You said that I was lying you idiot!'' Sunny smacked her hand on Sungmin's back. ''YA Why are you getting inside the car now?!''

''I'm going inside to swim in the car!'' Sungmin sarcastically hissed while Sunny glared at him''There is a 2nd car key inside so I am taking that out to lock this car!''

''Sungmin please get my scarf as well.'' Sunny requested.

''Am I your father's slave or something?!'' Sungmin glared at Sunny. ''Go get it yourself.''

''Why you little?!'' Sunny pushed Sungmin inside the car then slammed the door shut.

Sunny angrily groaned as she got inside the car as well since it was raining and closed the door when she got in.

''YA are you trying to break my car?!'' Sungmin questioned when Sunny slammed his car door extremely hardly.

''Shut it!'' Sunny hissed and tried to open the door but... ''Hey the door isn't opening!''

''What the hell?!'' Sungmin was surprised when his car door wasn't opening as well.

''ARGH What the heck happened to the doors?!'' Sunny angrily groaned as she tried her hardest to open the door.

''I think the car's internal locking got damaged due to the rain.'' Sungmin informed.

''Then open the damn windows!'' Sunny demanded.

''The windows are connected with the locking!'' Sungmin sighed.

''Argh my bad bad bad luck!!!!!'' Sunny whined. ''What are we going to do?!''

''What do you mean what are we going to do? We have to wait till Yesung comes back so for now we are going to have to spend the night in the car.'' Sungmin spoke.

''What?! Spend this night in the car with you?!'' Sunny exclaimed. ''Hell NO! Over my dead body!! Open this door now or else I will break this car.''

''YA! YA!'' Sungmin stopped Sunny. ''Don't break the door since I don't have any money to repair it!''

''You greedy selfish person! You always drive this expensive car but whenever we talk about money,you suddenly claim that you are extremely poor!'' Sunny complained.

''YA Sunny!'' Sungmin tried to stop Sunny from damaging his car.

''Open the door now!'' Sunny smacked Sungmin's hand.

''What are you doing?!'' Sungmin started to smack Sunny's hand back.

''Open the door NOW!'' Sunny yelled as SunSun both began their smacking hands competition.

''ENOUGH!'' Sungmin grabbed Sunny's hands and leaned closer to Sunny's face,making both SunSun to stop and stare at each other for a few seconds before Sungmin cleared his throat and let go of Sunny's hands. ''I...I..er..Where did that Yesung go?!''

 

''Y-Yeah.'' Sunny cleared .

 

After knocking on the door,Eunhyuk stood outside the girls' room,where Yuri was peacefully sleeping whereas Hyoyeon tipped toed out of the room and closed the door so Yuri wouldn't be disturbed.

''What are you doing here Eunhyuk?'' Hyoyeon whispered.

''I need to talk to you Hyoyeon.'' Eunhyuk told.

''Look Eunhyuk!'' Hyoyeon sighed. ''I don't want to argue with you today so please just go.''

''Hyoyeon I'm not here to argue with you!'' Eunhyuk groaned.

''Okay what is it?'' Hyoyeon questioned after she pulled Eunhyuk away from the girls' room.

''Hyoyeon I'm sorry!'' Eunhyuk sighed. ''I shouldn't have argued with you and behaved with you like a kid.''

''How many times are you planning to apologise to me? You always apologise to me after arguing with me everyday.'' Hyoyeon sighed. ''If things go on like this then apologises don't mean anything Eunhyuk. I am honestly sick and tired of arguing! I don't want this!''

''Please Hyoyeon!'' Eunhyuk grabbed Hyoyeon's hands. ''You know how much I love you right? Besides you are the only thing that matters the most to me!''

''Is this why you always argue with me Eunhyuk?'' Hyoyeon questioned. ''You always get angry over something else but you take out your frustration and anger on me.Eunhyuk if this is love then...maybe...maybe I don't love you at all.''

Eunhyuk immediately grabbed Hyoyeon and wrapped his arms around her waist. ''So you don't love me?''

''No!'' Hyoyeon angrily looked away.

''Fine! Say it while looking straight into my eyes!'' Eunhyuk demanded as he made Hyoyeon face him. ''When I come close to you,are you trying to say that it doesn't mean anything to you?''

Eunhyuk pulled Hyoyeon extremely close to him as he continued to stare into Hyoyeon's eyes.Hyoyeon sighed as she placed her hand on Eunhyuk's face and looked back at him.

''HUH?!'' HyoHyuk both were interrupted when they heard someone yell.

HyoHyuk turned to the direction of the sound and saw that Yesung was extremely shocked as his eyes were wide open.HyoHyuk were shocked and began to feel scared as their secret relationship was beginning to become not so secret.Yesung immediately fell down on the ground after he let go of the pipe he was climbing.

''YESUNG?!'' Both SunSun exclaimed as they saw Yesung fall down on the ground out of nowhere.

''Ouch?!'' Yesung stood up as he massaged his then screamed when he saw SunSun were inside the car,screaming as well.

''OPEN THE DOOR NOW!'' SunSun both shouted at Yesung but the poor guy couldn't hear anything. ''POCKET! THE KEY! THE KEY!''

Yesung immediately got the key out of his pocket when he realised the two were locked in the car.

''What were you doing?!'' Sungmin questioned.

''Come come come!'' Yesung pulled Sungmin as he ran in the house.

''YA?!'' Sungmin raised his eyebrow.

''You!!!!!'' Yesung pointed his finger at HyoHyuk.

''What? What? What?'' Eunhyuk acted like he was innocent.

''Eunhyuk you were holding Hyoyeon!'' Yesung blabbered,shocking everyone.

''What?!'' SunSun and Yuri were surprised.

''What?'' Eunhyuk acted like he was shocked.

''I saw it with my own eyes!'' Yesung told.

''Everyone sees things with their eyes Yesung.'' Eunhyuk scoffed.

''Yuri! Yuri! He was grabbing Hyoyeon like this!'' Yesung wrapped his arms around Yuri.

''Stop it Yesung!'' Yuri pushed Yesung.

''Sorry Sorry!'' Yesung apologised. ''Look I'll show you Sungmin!''

''YA?! Let go of me!'' Sungmin demanded when Yesung wrapped his arms around him.

''Woah Yesung! Just to get close with Yuri,you think of this idea.'' Eunhyuk shook his head in sorrow. ''You're disgusting!''

''What?! Why would I make an excuse to get close with Yuri?!'' Yesung exclaimed. ''I saw you holding Hyoyeon like that!!!''

''I wasn't holding her!'' Eunhyuk lied. ''I was just checking her eye since something went inside her eye!''

''Tsk yeah right! By the looks of how you were holding her, it seemed like you were going to get her whole eye out of her!'' Yesung argued. ''They were holding each other and being lovey dovey with each other.''

''Please Yesung! Stop that!'' Hyoyeon spoke. ''Me and Eunhyuk are just friends!''

''Oh really?!'' Yesung scoffed. ''Why were you two holding each other so tightly!?''

''Yesung!'' Hyoyeon called out.

''I saw it! I saw it!'' Yesung said.

''Where?'' Sungmin asked.

''I saw it in the balcony!'' Yesung informed.

''What were you doing in the balcony?'' Sungmin raised his eyebrow.

''I was climbing up the pipe!'' Yesung blabbered on.

''Pipe?'' Yuri raised her eyebrow. ''Why were you climbing the pipe?''

''There's Spiderman,There's Superman and now there is Pipeman!'' Eunhyuk laughed.

''No no I...er..I..I..'' Yesung stuttered.

''What?'' Sungmin asked.

''I'm telling you that I saw Eunhyuk grabbing Hyoyeon like this!'' Sungmin was again pulled by Yesung.

''YA Let go of me!'' Sungmin pushed Yesung.

''You disgusting guy!'' Eunhyuk grabbed Yesung. ''Why do you drink so much alcohol if you can't handle it? You drunken idiot!''

''What? I haven't been drinking!'' Yesung whined.

''What's wrong with you?'' Yuri weirdly looked at Yesung.

''I swear I haven't been drinking!'' Yesung spoke.

''He's Yesung remember guys! The one who is always crazy and mad!'' Eunhyuk announced. ''He always speak rubbish and he has plants who he speak with and he names the plants so how can you trust a person like him?''

''YA Eunhyuk please don't talk like that about me!'' Yesung whined. ''Don't you feel ashamed?''

''Ashamed? Me? For what?'' Eunhyuk questioned. ''Who climbed up the pipe? You or me? Who climbed up the pipe to do some naughty things?''

''Yesung?!'' Yuri gasped.

''Yuri I--'' Yesung was interrupted.

''You're just sick!'' Yuri stormed off.

''Yuri!'' Yesung whined. ''I didn't climb the pipe to do that! Argh Sungmin and Sunny,at least,you guys believe me please!''

''One shouldn't lie Yesung!'' Sungmin hit Yesung.

''Lying isn't good!'' Sunny hit Yesung as well.

''One shouldn't make up rubbish things to say!'' Sungmin hit Yesung again.

''One shouldn't do dirty things like that!'' Sunny hit Yesung again. ''Let's go Sungmin!''

''Let's go!'' SunSun both walked away and Hyoyeon walked off.

''Look if you talk rubbish like that then no one will believe you man.'' Eunhyuk chuckled as he placed his hand on Yesung's shoulder. ''Very bad champ! Climbing the pipe to do that? That's so bad!''

''No I'm not crazy! I'll get all the evidence and show it to everyone!'' Yesung said after Eunhyuk walked off. ''Then we will see who is crazy!''


SiFany

At the locker rooms

Tiffany panicked as she looked around and around for her important file.

''Where did I put it?!'' Tiffany whined as she kneeled down to check if it was under the lockers.

''Your file!'' Siwon smiled as he showed Tiffany her file.

''Thank you!'' Tiffany happily sighed as she got her file. ''How's your health now?''

''Better now!'' Siwon smiled. ''Thank you!'

''For what?'' Tiffany questioned.

''For teaching me how to clean the house!'' Siwon smiled again. ''Also to teach me how to cook the tea and for the sweater! Everyone from patients to staff all laughed at me yet I still didn't take it off! Do you know why?''

''Why?'' Tiffany questioned.

''Because...'' Siwon eye-smiled as he decided not to tell Tiffany his feelings. ''Well because my favourite colour is pink too so let's just keep this a secret between us!''

''Why do you live in my neighbourhood now? You obviously can't take it since you're still sneezing.'' Tiffany pointed out. ''Take care of yourself!''

''I'm fine!'' Siwon replied.

''Don't be stubborn besides I can't see you like this!'' Tiffany whined but then froze as she realised what she said and Siwon looked at her.

''Don't worry Tiffany I'm fine!'' Siwon eye-smiled. ''Well Tiffany I wanted to ask you why are you doing so much for me?''

''Well because you are my friend!'' Tiffany answered. 

''So if...I mean...well if Kibum was ill like this then would you take care of him like this?'' Siwon questioned.

''Uhm...yeah!'' Tiffany nodded her head.

''Yoona's right then! You are the greatest friend anyone can have!'' Siwon smiled. ''There isn't anyone like you!''

''I'll go now!'' Tiffany waved bye.

''I know why you are doing so much for me Tiffany! It's just that you can't say what is in your heart right now.'' Siwon happily smiled.


SooWook

At the corriders

Sooyoung yelled as soon as she saw Ryeowook walking past her.

''YA!'' Sooyoung ran in front of Ryeowook. ''What happen to you?'' 

''Me?!'' Ryeowook questioned back but then he looked at Sooyoung as he noticed something different. ''What's this?''

''What?'' Sooyoung asked.

''What happen to your hair?'' Ryeowook leaned closer to look at Sooyoung's hair. ''Is it a new hairstyle?''

''I must say that I am impressed that you noticed a new hairstyle from a girl for the first time!'' Sooyoung smiled.

''Hello why did you change your hairstyle?!'' Ryeowook nagged,causing Sooyoung to gasp at him. ''I..I..m-mean why did you change your lovely hairstyle?''

''Well for two reasons! First I am going to participate in the act--'' Sooyoung was interrupted by Ryeowook.

''You mean play!'' Ryeowook corrected.

''Yeah yeah play.Anyway I was saying that since I am participating in the play,I need to look different!'' Sooyoung fixed her hair. ''And now there is reason number 2 which is--''

''I hope it's better than reason number 1!'' Ryeowook sighed.

''It is! Anyway the auntie that looked into my future--'' Sooyoung was interrupted.

''You mean fortune teller!'' Ryeowook interrupted.

''Yeah yeah I meant that!'' Sooyoung hissed. ''As I was saying,I think she is right! It might be my hairstyle that was stopping my prince charming from meeting me! She did say that I have to change something about me! Maybe it is my hairstyle that couldn't make him notice me!''

''I think your voice is so loud that I am sure he is listening to you right now.'' Ryeowook sarcastically said.

''Yeah whatever anyway I was saying that he might notice me since I have a new hairstyle now!'' Sooyoung cheerfully smiled.

''If changing your hairstyle caused romance to happen then I am sure that Romeo and Juliet would spend their whole life,sitting in the salon.Fixing their hair as they write their love poems isn't it?'' Ryeowook sarcastically questioned.

''Argh no need to get sarcastic Ryeowook!'' Sooyoung hissed. ''Anyway this is the new Sooyoung now!''

''Sooyoung!'' Ryeowook sighed as he stood next to her. ''Your prince charming should be that guy,who just loves you for you,not because of your changing hairstyles!''

''Why?'' Sooyoung asked.

''Because...'' Ryeowook sighed. ''Because if he loves you because of your changing hairstyles then he will not love you,he will love the image of you he has in his mind!''

''Wow Ryeowook! You are thinking of my prince charming?! I have been noticing that you are trying to control me a lot nowadays like who should I like and who not to like!'' Sooyoung pointed out.

''Whatever!'' Ryeowook rolled his eyes as SooWook entered the theater room.

It was time for the play's audition results! Everyone had participated in the play since this year it was going to be a very big play production.SooWook both entered the room and a guy whistled at Sooyoung,which made Ryeowook to roll his eyes as he pushed the guy away.

''Hey guys!'' Sooyooung waved at the boys who were waving at her.

''Here is a seat for you Sooyoung!'' The boys offered their seat to her.

''There is a seat here you know!'' Ryeowook was annoyed.

''Sorry guys!'' Sooyoung apologised to the guys then sat next to Ryeowook.

''From tomorrow,you don't need to do a new hairstyle!'' Ryeowook hissed.

''Woah so much anger!'' Sooyoung teased. ''I am so scared Ryeowook right now!''

''Sooyoung!'' Ryeowook hissed.

''Okay okay fine! Tomorrow I will have my hair like I normally have it.'' Sooyoung replied.

''That's good!'' Ryeowook nodded his head.


YoonBum

At the corriders

Yoona looked everywhere to find Kibum.She looked back sides and saw that Kibum was walking somewhere from her left hand side.

''YA Kibum where did you walk off before?'' Yoona questioned.

''Why? Do I have to ask for your permission now?'' Kibum raised his eyebrow.

''Very funny!'' Yoona sarcastically replied. ''Didn't you know that I was looking for you?''

''You just can't live without me for even a second right?'' Kibum flashed his teeth.

''It's nothing like that!'' Yoona exclaimed. ''Don't stay in any misunderstanding!''

''Let me guess you have a habit of running off me right?'' Kibum grinned.

''YA At least listen to what I have to say about last night th--'' Yoona was interrupted.

''Last night?'' Kibum smirked as he remembered the kiss they shared.

''Shut up!'' Yoona blushed. ''Anyway last night I was thinking about your brother's medical condition a lot and I researched a lot about his case.''

''Let that matter go! You don't need to do anything on it!'' Kibum hissed. ''I've done enough research about it.''

''I read a lot of books to get any answers but I just couldn't find any.'' Yoona pouted. ''But then Dr.Lee Soo Man came to the rescue and offered to help me! So I obviously didn't let go of the golden oppourtunity so I spoke---''

''You spoke to Dr.Lee Soo Man about my hyung's case?'' Kibum questioned.

''Yes I did!'' Yoona cheered. ''He gave me a lot of advice and he suggested so many useful things! Look at the list he gave me as to what tests we can do to get more information on him! Look!''

Yoona smiled at Kibum as she showed him the list but her smile faded when she saw that Kibum was angrily looking at her.Yoona was shocked and angry when she saw that Kibum snatched the paper off her hand and tore it into little pieces.

''Are you out of your mind?! Who the hell told you to talk to him about my hyung's case?!'' Kibum pushed Yoona against the wall then slammed his palm on the wall. ''For the last time Yoona just stay the hell away from me!''

''S-Stay away?'' Yoona blinked her eyes. ''If you wanted to me to stay away from you then why did you let me get closer to you in the first place?! What is with you Kibum?! Sometimes you behave like I'm so important to you but now you behave like I'm nothing to you!? Kibum I am both your friend and doctor so if I can help your brother with this then I will definitely do this! Whether you like it or not!''

''This is all my fault!'' Kibum pushed Yoona against the wall again. ''I shouldn't have let you get closer to me,be friends with you or tell you things about my personal matter! It was better when you were away from me like before!''

Yoona was heartbroken as she stared at Kibum when he said that to her.How could he say that to her after all they had been through?! Did that kiss,that night mean nothing to him like it did to her!? Yoona stormed off as she didn't wanted to be near Kibum at all.

''YOONA! YOONA!'' Kibum shouted but Yoona didn't stop or wait for him. ''Argh?!''


SeoKyu

At the theater room

SeoKyu finally got see each other and were about to speak when there was an interruption.

''Kyuhyun!'' Eunjung called out as she ran towards him.

''Hey Eunjung!'' Kyuhyun showed off his charismatic smile.

''Hi Kyuhyun!'' Eunjung grinned.

Seohyun was at the side of the two,who were too busy staring into each other's eyes to even notice her uncomfortableness.

''I hope you are going to perform at the audition to the best of your ability.'' Eunjung told.

''Why?'' Kyuhyun smirked.

''Because if you don't audition well then the part you wanted would go to someone else.'' Eunjung twirled her hair with her finger.

''Oh so you will feel bad then right?'' Kyuhyun leaned closer to Eunjung's face,which made Seohyun to look more into the scene that was going on between the two.

''So would you feel good then?'' Eunjung countered back,causing both Kyuhyun and her to smile at each other. ''Anyway I want to help you!''

''But I don't want your help.'' Kyuhyun teased. ''Because I want to surprise you besides if there is no surprises in romance then it just isn't fun!''

''You tease!'' Eunjung giggled as she pushed Kyuhyun playfully,causing Seohyun to look away.

''Want can I do if the script is so romanctic?'' Kyuhyun smirked and Seohyun decided it was best to just leave them along but... ''Anyway shall we go now nerd?''

''Hey Seohyun!'' Eunjung waved and Seohyun politely nodded back.

Seohyun looked back at Kyuhyun when she realised that he wasn't walking next to her to find him winking at Eunjung as he walked backwards.

''Sorry!'' Kyuhyun realised that Seohyun was waiting for him.

''You should have just rehearsed with Eunjung instead since you are going to perform with her?'' Seohyun asked as she walked next to Kyuhyun.

''Simple! Because I am relaxed and comfortable with you but...with Eunjung...well there is definitely something there!'' Kyuhyun sighed as his back faced Seohyun,who seemed disappointed. ''But I do understand one point clearly! I want to impress her with my skills so let's practice well so I can do my best! Anyway as I was saying...''

Seohyun stared at Kyuhyun,who was unknowingly leaning closer and closer to her since he was focused on the script but then the two heads bumped onto one another.

''Sorry!'' Kyuhyun patted Seohyun's head gently then got back to blabbering on and on about the script however Seohyun wasn't even listening to him as she was more focused on something else that was running inside of her head.


Author=AYO Author-Nim here! Here is another update for you! I hope you like it! 

Kangin's angry about TaeTeuk's truth! Sica vows to get the project back! SunSun are locked in the car! Siwon knows Fany loves him too! HyoHyuk's relationship is accidently revealed! Poor Yesung gets yelled by Yuri! Ryeo seems jealous! Yoon is heartbroken! Seo is sad!

Thanks for reading this chapter and please comment!

So what was your best 3 moments of this chapter and why?

NOT OTP I MEANT WHICH COUPLES' MOMENT DID YOU LOVE IN THIS CHAPTER!

  1. SooWook=Ryeo seems to care more about Soo now and he was pretty jealous about the guys trying to get Soo's attention! Soo your prince charming is here with you right now but it's just that you don't realise it!<3 <3 <3
  2. YulSung =Poor Yesung gets yelled by both Yuri and everyone else! The poor guy accidentally goes in the room when Yuri was changing and suffers Yuri's anger<3 <3
  3. HaeSica=HaeSica's new argument and challenge as well! Hae seems to care about Sica since he becomes stubborn and brings Sica home safely! He even waits for her to enter the house so he can be sure that Sica is home safe!<3

Tell me which ones are yours!


I would also like to thank these amazing subscribers that subscribed to this story :)

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


I would also like to thank this amazing 1 voter that upvoted this story :)

Non Avatar
sunghun