Only ...................Random selection!

Aspiring Lovers

A/N=Hello my wonderful readers and amazing commenters :D I wanted to focus on the 3 maknaes of SNSD's love stories and also on Sica,the ice queen's love story so here is a chapter full about them!


YoonBum

At Dr.Lee Soo Man's house

Kibum drives his jeep and stops at Dr.Lee Soo Man's house whilst Yoona was too busy,chatting and talking about herself to notice that they had already reached Dr.Lee Soo Man's house.

''Did you know i always wanted to be a doctor? I lied to my father to come here.'' Yoona chatted on and on whilst Kibum just silently rolled his eyes. ''I tricked my father and I finally could come here! I'm an expert at tricking people! It's really easy! I've tricked my mom,my dad,my friends and also m---''

''We have arrived at Dr.Lee Soo Man's house!'' Kibum interrupted Yoona.

''Oh that was so fast!'' Yoona smiled. ''You talk so much do you know that? You talked so much that I didn't even knew when we had arrived here and what's the time right now?''

Yoona grabbed Kibum's watch.

''It's 8am?! Aish I had to reach here at 7...he's so going to kill me now!'' Yoona sighed. ''Why am I always so late? It's just this bad habit of mine and my grandmother always tells me that I arrive late at everything so I wonder when I will change?''

Yoona went out of the jeep and took her suitcases out.

*Finally I've reached at my goal Dr.Lee Soo Man now just wait and watch what I do to you! Just wait and watch!* Kibum smirked as he looked at the house.

''YA What kind of guy are you?!'' Yoona placed her hands on her hips. ''You don't even help me!''

Kibum was too busy,staring at the house to bother talking to Yoona.Yoona shook him so he could pay attention to her.

''You really want to be with Dr.Lee Soo Man don't you? You just can't stop staring at his house!'' Yoona commented. ''Like you are rememberin some--''

''You're getting late aren't you?'' Kibum interrupted.

''Oh yeah but I want to ask you something Kibum!'' Yoona told. ''You and you know car racing..when did it start?''

''Goodbye!'' Kibum drove off,without answering Yoona.

''YA! So rude!'' Yoona frowned.


At SM Hospital

Yoona was walking in the hospital when her eyes went wide when she saw something or someone! She saw Taecyeon walking inside the hospital.

*Taecyeon?! What is he doing here?* Yoona thought and walked behind him. ''Hello excuse me! YA YOU listen!''

Taecyeon turned around and saw Yoona.

''You? So you work here as well?'' Taecyeon questioned.

''What are you doing here?!'' Yoona angrily questioned.

Taecyeon ignored Yoona and walked ahead but then Yoona angrily grabbed Taecyeon and pulled himself inside the lift.

''What are you trying to do may I ask?'' Taecyeon raised his eyebrow.

''Stop your nonsense!'' Yoona told. ''Whatever you are here to do...just forget it! This is SM hospital and if you try to do something wrong then expect to go to jail! Also stay away from Kibum!''

''You care a lot about Kibum eh?'' Taecyeon smirked as he leaned against the wall. ''Aish I wish I had a girlfriend like you but can I tell you something? I feel very bad for you.I mean couldn't you find someone better than Kibum? If only you would have waited a little bit longer anyways I know Kibum a lot! You are just trapped by him.''

''What?'' Yoona started to get a bit worried. ''Why do you say that? Aren't you two friends?''

''Did Kibum tell you this?'' Taecyeon stood up.

''Yeah a little!'' Yoona said.

''Tsk a little!'' Taecyeon gave a slight laugh. ''I guess he can't tell you more than that!''

''No actually me and Kibum are very close that he tells me everything.'' Yoona lied.

''Oh really?'' Taecyeon raised his eyebrow. ''Then I wanna know what he told you! Did he tell you what he did to his friend? Did he ever tell you what he did to his so called best friend? Did he ever tell you that because of him I had to go to jail?!''

''What did Kibum do?'' Yoona asked.

''I won't tell you since you can go ask your boyfriend Kibum about it!'' Taecyeon replied. ''He doesn't hide anything from you right? He tells you everything right? I'll tell you one thing Yoona! I'll honestly tell you that Kibum can't love anyone! He is just here for revenge,his brother's revenge that's it! Why don't you think about it this way...if he can't be loyal to his friends then how can he be loyal to you?''

''Brother's revenge from who?'' Yoona questioned. ''Revenge about what?''

''I can't tell you anything!'' Taecyeon told. ''If you wanna know then ask Kibum,your boyfriend!''

The lift doors opened and Kibum and Zhou Mi both looked to see Taecyeon and Yoona talking.Taecyeon looked to his right to see Kibum,angrily glaring at him.Taecyeon gets out of the lifts and stands in front of Kibum.Zhou Mi,who is in the middle of the two,just stare at them from left to right.

''How are you Kibum?'' Taecyeon smiled.

''What are you doing here?'' Kibum angrily glared at Taecyeon.

''I just seem to miss you so much!'' Taecyeon replied. ''Why don't we talk?''

''You can go to the canteen! There's no one there!'' Zhou Mi told.

''We're going somewhere else!'' Kibum told and Taecyeon followed him.

Taecyeon and Kibum enter the fire exit stairsways and closes the door.

''What the hell are you doing here?'' Kibum asked.

''You won't believe it but I forgot to ask you something in the race.'' Taecyeon said. ''How's your brother?''

''Don't talk nonsense with me!'' Kibum replied.

''It seems like everything I say is nonsense to you right?'' Taecyeon crossed his arms.

''Enough now get out of here!'' Kibum ordered. ''Your work is done!''

Taecyeon and Kibum both smiled at each other as their plan to trick Yoona was successful.

''Thanks for coming here and helping me!'' Kibum smiled. ''Besides your plan of the race was quite great!''

''I can do anything for my friend!'' Taecyeon shook his hand with Kibum's.

''Now just don't come back to SM hospital again.'' Kibum told.

''Look Kibum! I think you should stay away from SM hospital!'' Taecyeon advised. ''And also stay away from Dr.Lee Soo Man's life! This thirst for revenge of yours will ruin everything and why are you ruining your life?''

''You don't need to tell me what's wrong and what's right!'' Kibum replied.

''I'm just telling you this because you are my friend!'' Taecyeon answered. ''This revenge of yours will ruin everything!''

''I don't need this lecture of yours!'' Kibum spoke back.

''I guess it's just no use,explaining to you.'' Taecyeon sighed. ''Anyways I'm going to Busan tomorrow and there's a race,where the money is very good so wanna come?''

''Nah but all the best!'' Kibum cheered.

''It's alright.I'll meet you later.'' Taecyeon said and was about to leave when he looked at Kibum. ''By the way you know that girl..Yoona? She really seems to love you and I just want to say that you are really lucky that you found someone like her,who loves you so much but seriously just start a new chapter in your life!''

''That is what I am doing.'' Kibum told.

''I'm gonna go but call me when you need my help!'' Taecyeon told.

Taecyeon left,leaving Kibum all alone,who was thinking about Yoona.

''Yoona she really seems to love you!'' Taecyeon's voice voiced in Kibum's head.

''If something really happened to you then?!* Yoona's voice voiced in Kibum's head and Kibum remembered the hug between them last night.


At the meeting office

All the staff members were asked to come to the office to discuss about a meeting.Kibum entered the office room and his files mistakenly fell down on the floor.Yoona immediately picks it up and Kibum sits next to her.Yoona glances at Kibum but when Kibum looked at her,she quickly looked away.

*Yoona she really seems to love you!* Taecyeon's voice voiced in Kibum's head.

''What did he say?'' Kibum asked Yoona.

''Nothing!'' Yoona quickly replied.

''Stop lying!'' Kibum ordered. ''It doesn't suit you! You're a really bad liar.''

''He's your friend and he was just complimenting about you!'' Yoona told.

''Lie!'' Kibum glared at her.

''Then you tell me what did he say?'' Yoona countered.

''I just don't want anyone to lie about me!'' Kibum replied.


HaeSica

With HaeSica,YulSung,Sungmin and Eunhyuk

The 6 are all sitting with each other in a circle,they have decided to play truth and dare.Donghae grabbed the bottle and spinned it,which landed towards Jessica's direction.

''Truth or dare?'' Donghae smirked.

''Dare!'' Jessica replied.

''Oooooooooo!'' Everyone made some noise.

''Cool so why don't you show us a hot,sizzling and y dance!'' Donghae winked at the shocked Jessica.

''WHAT?!'' Yuri and Jessica were shocked.

''Don't you want to do it?'' Donghae raised his eyebrow. ''Do you accept defeat?''

''No! I'll do it!'' Jessica stood up and glared at Donghae.

Jessica put the song ''Female President'' by Girl's day on her phone and placed it near her.Jessica took her hair out and then turned around to face the boys.She gave them all a y wink as she started to dance the choreography.All the 4 guys all stared at Jessica and got interested in watching more.As Jessica danced the chorus of the song ''Female President'' Eunhyuk smiled,Yesung giggled,Sungmin chuckled whereas Donghae was impressed and watched Jessica smiling as she enjoyed it and her hair was bounchy all around,making Jessica look more appealing and ier to watch.Jessica took her finger out and pointed it to up and down,like she was signalling the guys to come.All the 4 guys all stared at Jessica.

''YEAH SICA COME ON!'' Yuri clapped her hands.

Donghae couldn't stop staring at Jessica's face as she kept on smiling and giving y expressions on her face.Donghae then looked to the right and saw all the 3 boys deeply staring at Jessica as well.Donghae immediately covered Eunhyuk's eyes with his hands but Eunhyuk pushed him away.Donghae covered Sungmin's eyes with his cushion but Sungmin threw the cushion away.Donghae threw a cushion at Yesung to stop him from staring at Jessica but Yesung just ignored him and continued to stare at Jessica.Donghae didn't like how all 3 of them were staring at Jessica whereas Jessica was enjoying it so much that she didn't even release what was going on.Donghae took 2 huge pillows and covered all 3 boys' eyes with it but all of them pushed Donghae away.Donghae couldn't stand how they were looking at Jessica anymore so he immediately stood up.

''Okay you can stop now!'' Donghae ordered but Jessica didn't listen to him.

Donghae grabbed Jessica's wrist and stopped her from dancing anymore.Jessica smirked at him and pushed him away.


At Jessica's room.

Jessica is wearing her dress since it was their last day at the Busan Orphanage...the staff members decided to have a little party to celebrate.Jessica is wearing a dress but she hasn't completely worn it since the back of the dress is a corset and it was hard for her to tie it.

<---------(Their outfits)

''These people are all so mad!'' Donghae commented as he entered the bedroom,not knowing it was Jessica's.

Jessica heard Donghae's footsteps in her bedroom and assumed it was Yuri.

''Yuri! Please help me!!! I'm struggling with this dress! I need you to tie the corset that is at the back!'' Jessica requested with her back facing Donghae.

Donghae looked to his right to see Jessica's facing him.Donghae blushed at the sight of it and tried to calm himself down without speaking.

''YA COME ON YURI!'' Jessica shouted.

Donghae slowly walked towards Jessica and grabbed the two ties of the corset.

''Thank god you came Yuri! I was calling you for ages!'' Jessica sighed.

Donghae tightly tied the corset and was silent as he was embarrassed and shy.

''Thank you so m--'' Jessica stopped talking when she saw Donghae.

HaeSica both stared at each other as they were both embarrassed with what just happened between them.Donghae had seen Jessica's back whereas Jessica felt shy that Donghae had seen her back.They both blink their eyes at each other as they blushed and gulped their saliva.Jessica's hair strand was on her face so Donghae took his hand out and brushed the hair strand away from her face then without thinking,he placed his hand on her face and caressed her beautiful face.Jessica immediately turned around and her back faced Donghae.

''I..uhm..I-I-I'm..s-sorry!'' Jessica stuttered. ''I thought it was Yuri.I-I'm sorry!''

''I..am..actually here..well..'' Donghae couldn't speak as well.

''Yeah what are you doing here?!'' Jessica turned around. ''What are you actually doing here?!''

''I-I-It's n-nothing like that!'' Donghae defended himself.

''Aish I gotta get Jessica now befo--'' Yuri stopped talking when she saw HaeSica together. ''Dr.Donghae?''

''Hi Yuri!'' Jessica greeted. ''Let's go!''

Jessica grabbed Yuri out of the room because she was just so embarrassed and didn't wanted to face Donghae anymore.


SeoKyu

At the corrider

Seohyun was walking whilst carrying her books when Kyuhyun came in front of her and stood in her way.Seohyun went right and Kyuhyun smiled as he blocked her way.Seohyun frowned as she went left and Kyuhyun chuckled as he blocked her way again.Seohyun turned around but then a basketball hit her,making all her stuff to fall down on the floor.Junho walked towards Seohyun to get his basketball whilst Kyuhyun angrily glared at him.

''Hey you!'' Junho rudely called out. ''This is not a garden where you can wander around so watch where you are going!''

''Dude!'' Kyuhyun angrily snapped. ''You should be in a garden,where you can play hide and seek with the little kids! I bet you don't even know a lot about basketball.''

''I don't so that's why I am practicing!'' Junho replied. ''If it hit her then what can I do?''

''Apologising would help!'' Kyuhyun gave him a cold look.

Kyuhyun kneeled down and got the last paper.He gave it to Seohyun.

''I don't need any help!'' Seohyun told and stood up.

''Dude I didn't hear you apologise!'' Kyuhyun stood up and looked at Junho.

''I'm sorry!'' Junho apologised.

''It's not needed'' Seohyun replied. ''A person should apologise if they were wrong enough to hurt someone besides everyone makes mistakes so it's okay! Please be careful when playing because you can forgive someone once but when a person commits the same mistake for a long time then forgiving that person gets hard!''

Seohyun walked away.

''Whether you like it or not,I swear that I will always be your friend Seohyun!'' Kyuhyun smiled.


This was it! Seohyun had entered herself at the Radio contest to test her radio jockey skills.She saw that everyone had already went for their turn and she was the last one left.She sighed as she was nervous since it was going to be the first time she is going to be performing her skills in front of a crowd.She closed her eyes to calm herself down and release any negative thoughts but then when she opened her eyes there was a surprise for her.She saw a letter beside her and opened it.

All the best! You are our hope and I'm sure if you win this contest then we will all feel proud! We will all stay in the crowd and clap for you! We all trust you and cheer for you!

From your secret friend

''Someone has high expectations on me!Someone really trusts me.'' Seohyun smiled. ''Who ever this is,this is my friend! I won't disappoint him or her.''

Nichkhun took his phone out and hid.He called Kyuhyun on his phone.

''Job done Kyuhyun!'' Nichkhun informed.

''Thanks man!'' Kyuhyun replied.

''Last but not the least,Seohyun Choi!'' The host announced and Seohyun went to the stage.

''G-Good afternoon!'' Seohyun spoke on the mic while trying to calm down her fear of public speaking.

''YA SPEAK LOUDER!'' A person shouted and everyone laughed,making Seohyun feel more nervous.

Kyuhyun angrily pulled the person away from the audience crowd and pushed him against the wall.

''Dude if you say one more thing then you're going to be the next person on the stage.Then you can bark as much as you want!'' Kyuhyun angrily said.

''Sorry!'' The person said.

''Come on Seohyun speak and audience members quiet please!'' The host ordered.

''We all know that our country is suffering from many problems!'' Seohyun closed her eyes as she spoke on the mic. ''Corruption,War and even racism but we all don't stop and think that what can be the reason for these bad points? The reasons for these bad points is we,the people.Have we ever thought how honest we,the people living in South Korea are? We lie a lot to our friends,teachers,parents and sometimes even to our ownself but we forget that we can't have an honest country from the bases of lies.''

Seohyun looked to her right to see Kyuhyun,standing whilst looking at her.He smiled at her whilst nodding his head,signalling her to carry on.Seohyun remembered the letter and realised that it could be Kyuhyun who wrote it.

''We,the people advise others to follow the right path but when we,ourselves are going the wrong path then how can we expect the other person to follow the right way?'' Seohyun spoke what she remembered on the mic. ''The greatest people that ever lived once told that if we wanted change then we,ourselves must change first then slowly one by one everyone will change! So are we all ready to change our country? We are the future and the next generation of this country so we must promises to bring forth the change and bring better tomorrows for ourselves and our country! Thank you very much for listening!''

Seohyun looked at Kyuhyun,who was smiling whilst giving her a thumps up.Silence occured as no one did anything except stare at Seohyun.Seohyun sadly sighed as she was about to get off the stage when a person clapped then soon everyone clapped for her.Seohyun looked over at Kyuhyun,who was cheering for her and she smiled at him.

''So after that exciting battle,the time has now come to announce the winner!'' The host told. ''And I am proud to announce their name because the winner is.......MISS.SEOHYUN CHOI!''

''YES!'' Kyuhyun loudly cheered as he jumped up and down and clapped for Seohyun.

Seohyun smiled as she stood up and went to the stage.Seohyun looked over at Kyuhyun,who was jumping up and down and smiled at him.Soon everyone congratulated Seohyun whilst Kyuhyun walked away,smiling at his friend's victory.


SooWook

At the bus stop

Sooyoung carried her huge suitcase as she walked to the bus that was going to Gangnam.She was walking when she bumped into someone.

''YA CAN'T YOU LOOK WHERE YOU ARE GOING?!'' Sooyoung angrily shouted.

''Why yo--'' The person stopped talking when he looked at Sooyoung's face.

The person deeply stared at Sooyoung's face and blushed.Sooyoung gives him a weird look whilst looking away but the person just stared at her face.

''YA MOVE!'' Sooyoung ordered whilst carrying her suitcase.

''The name's Daesung but you can call me Dae!'' Daesung chuckled. ''Why don't you give me your suitcase so I can put it inside for you!''

''Here!'' Sooyoung pushed the heavy suitcase towards Daesung.

''Woah that's heavy!'' Daesung placed the suitcase inside the bus. ''Why don't we go inside the bus now?''

''You go inside the bus.I'm actually waiting for someone!'' Sooyoung told.

''The bus is leaving in 1 minute!'' The bus driver informed.

''Aish where is this stupid Ryeowook?! That guy always shouts at me when I get late and if he doesn't appear for the competition then he is going to die by me!'' Sooyoung angrily grumbled.

''The bus is leaving in 10 seconds!'' The bus driver informed.

Sooyoung looked right and left but she didn't see Ryeowook at all.She decided to go inside the bus without Ryeowook.

''Oh I was so scared that you wouldn't come in and miss the bus!'' Daesung commented when he saw Sooyoung entering the bus.

''Look Mister! I am already angry with someone so don't annoy me!'' Sooyoung snapped. ''If you dare try to make me angry then I will murder you!''

''Okay!'' Daesung smiled.

''Just sit down!'' Sooyoung pushed Daesung down on his seat and saw Ryeowook sitting on his seat,that was behind Daesung's seat. ''So this jerk was here along? And I was worried for him?! Aish I am so going to kill him!''

Sooyoung walked towards Ryeowook's seat.

''So you were sitting here?!'' Sooyoung questioned.

''Yeah I knew you were coming so I decided to come inside to avoid looking at your face at the start of the trip!'' Ryeowook told.

''And you are actually sitting down and smiling at me?! Wow! Looks like you have learnt the right manners indeed.'' Sooyoung sarcastically said. ''I was waiting for you outside,worried sick if you had arrived or not!''

''Being late is your bad habit not mine!'' Ryeowook told. ''By the way how did you even think that I would be late for this?! Did you forget? I promised you!''

''Promise? What? When?'' Sooyoung questioned.

''That I will make this trip amazing for you.'' Ryeowook frowned. ''So you won't forget me and the trip!''

''Excuse me but you can't say that!'' Daesung argued. ''Did you even know how worried she was?''

''And you are?'' Ryeowook asked.

''Well I don't like to talk about myself a lot you know.'' Daesung smiled.

''Then forget it!'' Ryeowook rolled his eyes.

''Is this bag yours?'' Sooyoung questioned but Ryeowook ignored her. ''Take this bag away from my seat since I want to sit down! YA THERE IS NO PLACE TO PUT YOUR DAMN BAG SO MOVE IT!''

''You can put the bag at the cabin upstairs you moron!'' Ryeowook told.

''Well the bag is yours so you do it!'' Sooyoung argued.

''Well you want to sit down so you stand up and place it up!'' Ryeowook argued back.

Sooyoung immediately stood up and placed the bag in the cabin that was very limited in spaces.She angrily punched the bag to make it go inside and the bus started to move,making Sooyoung fall down on Ryeowook's lap.Both SooWook looked at each other for a while then Sooyoung frowned as she sit up and sat down on her seat.Ryeowook opened the window that was next to him and looked outside.Sooyoung leaned closer to the window and looked outside as well.Ryeowook glared at Sooyoung and Sooyoung stopped leaning.

''I want the window seat!'' Sooyoung demanded.

''Why are you telling me?! Do I look like some bus conductor that will organise your seat?!'' Ryeowook asked. ''I can't help you!''

''HEY! A nice girl is just asking you for a window seat and you say no?!'' Sooyoung said.

''Well Sooyoung Choi isn't what I consider a nice girl!'' Ryeowook told.

''Well why don't you sit in my seat?'' Daesung asked.

''Thank you so much! What a true gentleman you are!'' Sooyoung smiled as she sit in Daesung's seat.


Author=AYO Author-Nim here! First of all I would like to say......

HELL YEAH 200 SUBSCRIBERS!!!!!!!! HELL YEAH!!!!!! I LOVE YOU ALL FOR SUBSCRIBING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you so much for the 200 subscribers you all :D Here is another update for you! I hope you like it!

Any requests anyone has please do tell me so I can try my best to fulfill them :D

Thanks for reading this chapter and please comment!

I would also like to thank this amazing 3 subscribers that subscribed to this story :)