Preparations for the wedding

Aspiring Lovers

THIS IS PLACE ORDER


At SM Junior Hospital

SiFany

At the office room

Siwon entered inside the office room to find Dr.Minho,Dr.Krystal,Dr.Lee Soo Man and the other junior doctors like YoonBum,Tiffany and Zhou Mi already inside the office room,who were sat down on their seats.

''Sir I have to see a patient.'' Siwon told.

''Alright but just sit down for a while.'' Dr.Lee Soo Man requested and Siwon sat down. ''As you all know that Dr.Siwon and Dr.Tiffany were both sent to a village to inject the children with new injections from our hospital and based only on the results of their work,I would decide if they would be fired or not.I want to inform you two that I have received a letter from the village's mayor.''

''Oh !'' Siwon cursed under his breath then faced directly at Dr.Lee Soo Man. ''Sir I want to inform you something about that mayor!''

''Dr.Siwon!'' Dr.Lee Soo Man interrupted. ''Whenever there is a senior doctor speaking then it is important for others to not interrupt! Anyway the letter has written that Dr.Siwon and Dr.Tiffany has both.....''

SiFany both nervously look at Dr.Lee Soo Man as they await for the results.

''Has both fulfilled their duties very well.'' Dr.Lee Soo Man informed and SiFany both smiled. ''Especially when taking care of the children so welcome back to SM! I am proud of both of you now excuse me.''

Dr.Lee Soo Man exits the office room.


YoonBum

In an isolated land

There was a huge crowd of people at the isolated land as they were cheering for the car race between Taecyeon and Kibum.On one side was Taecyeon,sitting in his jeep while smiling at the people cheering for him.Heechul came out of the toilets in a disguise since Yoona decided to spy on Kibum and Heechul had no other choice but to follow Yoona's choice.

Heechul walked around the place to find Yoona and then quickly stood next to her when he found her.

''YA Heechul what are you wearing?'' Yoona questioned. ''You look so scary!''

''You said we have to change our look so I did!'' Heechul told. ''By the way why are we dressing like this?''

''You idiot!'' Yoona insulted. ''If Kibum recognises either of us then he will murder us!''

''But Yoona you look the same!'' Heechul informed. ''There is not even a bit of a change from your look so Kibum will recognise you in a second!''

<-------(A/N=Focus on Yoona's outfit!)

''I look different okay!'' Yoona argued.

''How?'' Heechul questioned.

''Well I have this scarf that can cover my face!'' Yoona showed a long wide scarf then covered her face with it. ''Now he can't recognise me!''

''Yoona you do know that everything in here is dangerous?'' Heechul asked. ''This race,this place everything is illegal! By the way where is Dr.Jerk?''

''I know right! I wonder where that Kibum is?'' Yoona asked. ''Why isn't he here yet?''

Yoona and Heechul's conversation was interrupted by a sound from another jeep.They look to the right to see Kibum driving a jeep as he enters the place then stops next to Taecyeon's jeep.

''Wow he's so hot!'' A girl commented.

''Kibum! I love him!'' Another girl told.

''Kibum! Kibum!'' The other girls cheered.

Yoona frowned when she heard what she was saying and when the girls were cheering for him.She didn't know why but it made her feel mad and kinda of jealous in a way that they could say that to Kibum in front of her.

''So you chose a new place for this race?'' Kibum asked as he looked around the new area.

''Why? Are you scared?'' Taecyeon teased. ''If you are then just tell me and get lost.''

''I was worrying for you!'' Kibum smirked. ''Since I have always won you in the old tracks so now you are going to lose again in a new track!''

''Oh I'm so scared!'' Taecyeon sarcastically replied. ''Pffttt we'll see who loses and who wins!''

''How many kilometres?'' Kibum asked.

''Just one!'' Taecyeon answered. ''You ready?''

''Kibum is always ready!'' Kibum smiled. ''Just get ready to lose again.''

''I really like your confidence!'' Taecyeon praised. ''But this is over-confidence!''

''Aish I can't hear anything!'' Yoona pouted. ''What are they saying?''

''Okay why don't I give them a mic so you can hear it!'' Heechul sarcastically replied.

''YA Why are you so sarcastic with me?!'' Yoona glared at Heechul.

'All the best then!'' Taecyeon gave Kibum a thumps up then got off his jeep to talk to one of his friends that was standing next to Yoona and Heechul.

''All the work is set!'' Taecyeon's friend informed. ''All the plan we planned as been set up already so now we are just waiting for Kibum to fall on the trap.''

''Fantastic so that means the plan is on!'' Taecyeon smirked. ''Kibum did a big mistake coming over here and I will teach him a lesson! He won me the last time but now it's my turn. He will never forget this race in his life! He will ever forget it!''

Yoona was shocked with what she heard then she quickly looked over at Kibum and suddenly was extremely worried for him.


TaeTeuk

At the wedding venue

Leeteuk proudly stood infront of the wedding venue and smiled.

''Decorations? Check! Flowers? Check! Food is also check!'' Leeteuk made sure everything was ready. ''Well done Dr.Leeteuk Park so now for the last thing!''

Leeteuk took a box out of his pocket,opened the box and saw a beautiful diamond ring.

''Now I have to put this ring on Dr.Taeyeon!'' Leeteuk told himself. ''It's so strange Leeteuk.It's your wedding day today but you aren't running away from it or scared of it.I wonder what has happened to me?''

Taeyeon walked in her room but then stopped when she saw a large paper arrow on the floor,gesturing her to walk in that direction.She walked in that direction and opened the door.Inside the door was a black room with no lightness at all.She walked inside the room then suddenly the spotlight and she covered her face with her hand due to the excess brightness on her face.She looked around to find the room was black but it had those glow in the dark decorations of stars that was beautifully shimmering in the room.Out of no where,Leeteuk came out and looked at Taeyeon.He stood in front of her while smiling whereas Taeyeon was just confused.

''Did you do this?'' Taeyeon asked.

''Taeyeon when two people promise to be with each other for their whole life then their whole life will change.'' Leeteuk answered. ''I hope our lives will change for the better and I hope I can make it extremely special.''

''Special?'' Taeyeon asked.

Leeteuk went down on one knee and opened the box that contained the diamond ring.He showed it to Taeyeon,who was surprised with the sudden proposal.

''You know Taeyeon? This ring is my grandma's ring and I thought that there was no one more beautiful that her in this whole wide world.'' Leeteuk told. ''But when I saw you today then I realised how wrong I was.''

Taeyeon was shaken with the proposal and suddenly walked a few steps backwards.She obviously wasn't happy with the proposal and what Leeteuk had told her since she was in love with Kangin and there was no one who could replace that.

''What happen Taeyeon?'' Leeteuk was concerned. ''You don't like the ring?''

Suddenly TaeTeuk was interrupted by a group of people falling down on the floor right in front of them.They saw that it was the other private doctors,who were Dr.Wooyoung,Dr.Shindong,Dr.TOP and Dr.Bom on the floor while smiling nervously at them.

''Since when were you so romantic Leeteuk?'' Dr.Wooyoung asked.

''What happen? Why aren't you putting the ring on her?'' Dr.Shindong asked.

''Come on Leeteuk! Put the ring on her!'' Dr.Bom encouraged.

Taeyeon took her hand out while shakening whereas Leeteuk was embarrassed with the attention but still took the ring out of the box then placed the ring on Taeyeon's finger.The others all clapped when they saw that Leeteuk had placed the ring on Taeyeon's finger.

''Taeyeon are you crying?'' Leeteuk was worried while Taeyeon quickly wiped her tears.

''Girls are obviously going to be emotional during their wedding time!'' Dr.Bom smiled.


AT JYP University

SooWook

At the party

Ryeowook and Seohyun are talking.

''Seohyun you look very beautiful!'' Ryeowook complimented.

Seohyun was about to thank him when Sooyoung came out of no where and placed her hand on Seohyun's shoulder.

''Obviously she would!'' Sooyoung interrupted. ''Because it is obviously my choice!''

''I wish you would also be good at choosing things for your own self since everyone obviously knows which sister is looking better than the other!'' Ryeowook insulted. ''Anyway bye Seohyun!''

Ryeowook walked away from the sisters.

''Why he?!'' Sooyoung was about to walk to him when...

''Unnie don't!'' Seohyun stopped her sister from walking any futher.

''Stupid jerk!'' Sooyoung angrily said.

''Unnie Ryeowook isn't that bad!'' Seohyun told.

''Seohyun don't be fooled by his fake kindness! He is so ugly in both his looks and personality!'' Sooyoung angrily frowned.


SeoKyu

At the party

Seohyun was upstairs at the terrace,wiping her tears while looking away.Kyuhyun slowly walked behind her and stood next to her.

''What happen Seohyun?'' Kyuhyun asked but Seohyun ignored him.

Kyuhyun took his hand and was about to place it on her shoulder when he stopped himself from doing it.He was anxious about seeing Seohyun in this state so he slightly turned her body around and made her face him.Kyuhyun was sad when he saw that tears was coming out of Seohyun's face while Seohyun looked at Kyuhyun.

''You still haven't understood me Kyuhyun.'' Seohyun sadly told. ''Or maybe it's my fault that I couldn't understand you.For one moment I thought you understand other people's feelings but now I think all you do is think about yourself!''

''Do you think that about me?'' Kyuhyun asked but he wasn't angry at all. ''I never thought that you did and whatever I did was all for you!''

''For me?!'' Seohyun questioned. ''When you forced me into the crowd on the dancefloor,I didn't like it at all.I also don't like it when all the attention is on me and you know all of this! Wasn't this the reason of the bet? You like doing things like this and this isn't for me,it's all for you,yourself!''

''Seohyun I just wanted to show everyone how important you are to me!'' Kyuhyun sincerely informed. ''Our friendship----''

''I gave our friendship a chance!'' Seohyun interrupted. ''I thought that there is a sweet and innocent Kyuhyun behind this cool image of yours that no one knew and one that only I could know,the one that I wanted to be friends with but I was mistaken because that sweet and innocent Kyuhyun never even existed! You don't understand anything or any feelings that others are experiencing.''

''Seohyun you don't---'' Kyuhyun was interrupted again.

''Please Kyuhyun!'' Seohyun interrupted again. ''I have decided that I won't take these old memories with me and remind myself of them again in the new year,which is coming in around an hour so I wish to forget all those things that have caused nothing but pain and hurt.I won't repeat old mistakes like what I have done this year.''

Seohyun stormed off the terrace while wiping her tears whereas Kyuhyun just stood there,sighing and upset that he and Seohyun aren't friends forever now.


At YG Senior Hospital

HaeSica

At the village

HaeSica are both existing the village with Donghae riding the bike where Jessica is sitting behind him while blabbering a lot and annoying Donghae.

''Hey listen come on!'' Jessica talked. ''Look at it in a positive way and forget whatever happen between us in the village.You played pranks on me and I played them back on you.''

Donghae suddenly stopped the bike when he felt something was wrong then Jessica tapped him on his shoulder.

''Hey what's going on? Why did you stop the bike?'' Jessica asked. ''YA LET'S GO! SAY SOMETHING!''

''Would you please shut up!'' Donghae angrily demanded.

Donghae tried to make the bike go and then forcefully kicked it,making the bike start again.HaeSica both ride on the bike with Donghae riding it as fast as he can.

''YA DRIVE SLOWER!'' Jessica demanded but Donghae ignored her and drove faster.

Jessica got so scared that she wrapped her arms around Donghae's waist and strengthen her grip.Suddenly Donghae stopped the bike while Jessica just closed her eyes while tightening her grip.

''Sica we're here!'' Donghae told but Jessica ignored him. ''YA JESSICA!''

Donghae turned around to find Jessica's hand smacking his face.

''OUCH?! YA WHAT THE HELL!?'' Donghae shouted as he covered his eye that was hurt.

''What happen to you?'' Jessica asked. ''Are you hurt?''

Donghae ignored her.

''No? Don't worry next time I will hit you more harder!'' Jessica smiled. ''Listen are we in Seoul yet?''

''We're in Busan not Seoul!'' Donghae informed.

''Listen I think you're really hurt right now.'' Jessica said and pulled Donghae's ear closer to her face. ''WE'RE GOING TO SEOUL REMEMBER!''

''I KNOW BUT YOU SAID YOU WANTED TO GO TO BUSAN AS SOON AS POSSIBLE SO I BROUGHT YOU HERE!'' Donghae shouted back.

Jessica smiled at Donghae for his sweet action for her.

''Thank you!'' Jessica smiled.


HyoHyuk+YulSung+SunSun

At Dr.YG's room

*KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK*

''Come in!'' Dr.YG demanded and Dr.BoA came inside. ''Dr.BoA are all the suspension letters ready?''

''Sir they want to tell you something before you do that.'' Dr.BoA informed and the girls came inside the room.

''Now ladies before you start,I don't want to hear it!'' Dr.YG told. ''If you want to tell me something then just tell me who started this?''

The boys all were near Dr.YG's room,trying to listen to what he was saying.

''Sir the boys did!'' Hyoyeon informed.

''Yes sir the boys first threw the cake at us!'' Sunny informed but she forgot that she was the one who started the cake fight in the first place.

''So I see...they started it but you had to be immature and throw some cake back to them as well.'' Dr.YG angrily said. ''But I do think that you all are not at that much fault as the boys so I won't suspend you three!''

The girls smiled when they heard the news and thanked him.

''But that doesn't meant that I won't punish you!'' Dr.YG said. ''You three will go to Busan orphanage with Dr.BoA.The results of the orphanage will decide if you will join YG or not and you three will not handle anymore cases is that clear?''

''Yes sir!'' The girls replied.

''Now get out!'' Dr.YG said and the three girls bowed.

The boys quickly ran away from the office while the girls got out of the office.

''We're so dead boys!'' Yesung frowned.

''This is all your fault!'' Eunhyuk pointed to Sungmin.

''YA?! What did I do?'' Sungmin asked.

''You suggested that we sit and talk this out.Now look at how the girls beat us to our own game!'' Eunhyuk frowned.

''Don't worry Doctors! I'll try to talk this through with Dr.YG and I'm sure everything will be okay!'' Dr.Yunho smiled.

''Thank you sir!'' The boys grateful shook Dr.Yunho's hand.

Dr.Yunho knocked on Dr.YG's office and walked in.

''Uhm sir.'' Dr.Yunho greeted.

''Yes Dr.Yunho?'' Dr.YG asked with a serious face.

''They want to tell you something.'' Dr.Yunho informed and the boys walked inside.

''S-Sir we did nothing!'' The three boys all told at the same time.

''Yes because I did everything!'' Dr.YG sarcastically replied.

''But sir didn't you come late when the cake fight had started?'' Yesung asked and Eunhyuk elbowed him to shut up.

''I perfectly know who did this!'' Dr.YG answered. ''Now I don't want to hear anything.You three are suspended for a week!''

The three boys were all shocked with what they heard.

''Sir one week?!'' Eunhyuk and Yesung both were shocked.

''I am not finished yet!'' Dr.YG told. ''Keep in mind that if I see any of you three near YG during your suspention period then the one week period will be automatically moved up to one month now get out!''

The three boys all gestured Dr.Yunho to say something.

''Uhm sir!'' Dr.Yunho said.

''Yes Dr.Yunho?'' Dr.YG asked.

''Sir good decision sir! Very good!'' Dr.Yunho said and the three boys were shocked. ''They did a mistake and now they have to be punished.Thank you sir and we'll excuse ourselves!''

''Dr.Yunho you don't think I won't punish you?'' Dr.YG smirked. ''You will go to Busan orphanage and meet up with the girls and Dr.BoA so now all of you get out.''

The three boys all glared at Dr.Yunho,who was smiling since he got to meet Dr.BoA.Dr.Yunho quickly went to his office to pack up his things needed and went to his car.He placed his stuff in the car and drove off.

''I finally get to spend some time with her!'' Dr.Yunho smiled as he drove faster and faster but then he got alert when he heard someone sneezing.

Dr.Yunho shook his head and thought it was his imagination and drove along while the three boys all tried hard to hit.

''YA When are we telling him that we are hiding here?'' Yesung whispered as he tried to squeeze in with the boys on the car's trunk.

''I know and it's so hot in here so let's make him stop the car.'' Eunhyuk agreed.

Sungmin suddenly sneezed as loud as he could and Dr.Yunho stopped the car.He looked around while thinking what is going on.The three boys couldn't hide anymore so they knocked on the car's trunk as hard and loud as they could.Dr.Yunho opened the trunk and was shocked when he saw the three boys in his car's trunk.

''What are you three doing in here?!'' Dr.Yunho asked. ''You were hiding in the car?''

''Yeah sir.If we were sitting in the front then you wouldn't take us to Busan orphanage!'' Yesung argued.

''You owe us big time for making us suspended!'' Sungmin informed.

''Shut up and get down you three!'' Dr.Yunho informed and the three boys did as told. ''I am not taking you three anywhere!''

''Sir I didn't expect this from you!'' Yesung fake cried. ''I thought you were our supporter in our side but you lied sir! You lied!''

''Sorry I wasn't trying to be mean.Dr.Yesung sorry.'' Dr.Yunho was worried.

''No sir!'' Yesung fake cried and lied down on the road in front of Dr.Yunho's car.

''Dr.Yesung please stand up.'' Dr.Yunho begged.

''NO SIR!'' Yesung fake cried. ''If you go to Busan without us then you must kill me first!''

''No no no!'' Eunhyuk and Sungmin both acted along.

''You have to take us to Busan!'' Yesung fake cried. ''Then I will calm down.''

''Tell me why you three want to go there first!'' Dr.Yunho asked.

''Sir he wants to meet Dr.Yuri!'' Sungmin pointed to Yesung.

''Dr.Yuri?! You naughty boy but okay I got his point but what about you two?'' Dr.Yunho asked.

''He wants to meet Dr.Sunny!'' Eunhyuk pointed to Sungmin.

''HUH?!'' Sungmin was surprised.

''YEAH HE DOES!'' Eunhyuk quickly told and glared at Sungmin to play along.

''Yes sir I want to meet her so badly!'' Sungmin informed.

''When did you and Dr.Sunny happen?'' Dr.Yunho asked.

''A long time ago sir!'' Eunhyuk told.

''Why do you want to come Dr.Eunhyuk?'' Dr.Yunho asked.

''I have an important work there!'' Eunhyuk said.

''What is that?'' Dr.Yunho asked.

''Why don't you tell  him?'' Sungmin smirked.

''Okay fine I'm coming to help these two.'' Eunhyuk told. ''Because I have to help them to keep their love story on the track! I can also help you get to know about Dr.BoA and her feelings you know!''

''But guys can you help me to impress BoA?'' Dr.Yunho asked.

''Of course sir!'' The three boys told.

''But if I take you to Busan then Dr.YG will kill me!'' Dr.Yunho frowned.

''Idea! We have to dress it up a bit guys!'' Eunhyuk smiled at Yesung and Sungmin as he got an idea.


Author=AYO Author-Nim here! Here is another update for you! I hope you like it!

Any requests anyone has please do tell me so I can try my best to fulfill them :D

Thanks for reading this chapter and please comment!

I would also like to thank this amazing 4 subscribers that subscribed to this story :)


I would also like to thank this amazing person who upvoted this story!