YG Only=Help

Aspiring Lovers

At YG Senior Hospital

At the locker Rooms

Hyoyeon arrives in the room which Eunhyuk is sitting down on the bench with his arms folded against his chest.

''Hi Eunhyuk!'' Hyoyeon greeted but Eunhyuk turned around. ''YA! I am talking to you!''

''But I don't want to talk to you!'' Eunhyuk stated.

''Are you angry with me?'' Hyoyeon asked which made Eunhyuk nod his head. ''And why are you angry?''

''Oh you are so innocent right.I forgot that you wouldn't understand anything.Sorry I forgot how innocent you are but yesterday night you said you will phone me and I waited for your phone call all night and slept in the garden outside!'' Eunhyuk answered.

''You slept in the garden yesterday? Tsk Tsk Tsk.'' Hyoyeon taunted.

''You are having fun aren't you?'' Eunhyuk sarcastically asked.

''But I did call you!'' Hyoyeon said as she tried to control her laughter.

''Oh really?!'' Eunhyuk asked. ''What time?''

''Yeah I did!'' Hyoyeon stated.

''Oh really?!'' Eunhyuk questioned.

''Hi you guys!'' Yuri entered the room which made HyoHyuk stand away from each other since they didn't want any attention on their relationship.

''Hi!'' Hyoyeon greeted.

''Hey Hyoyeon!'' Sungmin greeted.

''Hi Hyo and Eunhyuk.'' Yesung greeted as he entered the room. ''What's going on?''

''Just a small cold I am suffering from!'' Eunhyuk sneezed.

''Poor cold.It has to suffer from you!'' Sungmin taunted. ''Hyoyeon you look really beautiful today! I like the colour of the dress!''

Hyoyeon looked at the jealous Eunhyuk.

''Yeah Hyo! You look very pretty today.'' Yesung added.

''Hey why are you bothering the poor girl? She is wearing clothes besides it is JUST a dress.'' Eunhyuk said.

''It is a rather fancy dress!'' Yesung talked. ''Hey Hyo did anyone give you this dress?''

''No No No! She can wear this anywhere she wants.'' Eunhyuk answered.

''Did I ask you to answer?'' Yesung asked. ''She is wearing a dress so why do you have a problem?Why don't you go over there and see your short skirt chicks you always see!"

Eunhyuk gives Hyoyeon a smile while Hyoyeon secretly gives him a What-Is-He-Talking-About Look.

YulSung and Sungmin goes to their duties leaving HyoHyuk alone.

''Who is the short skirt chick Yesung was talking about?'' Hyoyeon questioned.

''He was just joking Hyoyeon.I'll call you tonight so make sure to pick it up.'' Eunhyuk informed.

''NO!'' Hyoyeon childishly stuck her tongue out to Eunhyuk and ran off.


At the reception hall

Dr.BoA is giving everyone their duties.

''Dr.Eunhyuk you will be in the general ward today.Dr.Yuri and Dr.Hyoyeon you two will be in the ICU.'' Dr.BoA announced.

''Aish they seperated us again! I don't know why people don't want us together Yuri-Ah!'' Yesung whispered.

''Did you say anything Dr.Yesung?'' Dr.BoA asked.

''No maam! How can I say anything? I was just thinking where my duties are gonna be.'' Yesung gave an uncomfortable laugh.

''Dr.Yesung! I am NOT blind nor deaf and if you dare whisper something when I am giving duties than one month full of rectle exams will be yours!'' Dr.BoA threatened.

''S-S-Sorry maam!'' Yesung apologised.

''Today you will be in the aids ward.'' Dr.BoA informed. ''Dr.Sungmin you will be with Dr.Yuri and Dr.Hyoyeon!''

''Yes Maam!'' Sungmin replied and winked at Eunhyuk.

''Dr.Sunny will be in the lab.'' Dr.BoA informed but Sunny was fiddling her fingers as she was worried. ''Dr.Sunny?''

''Huh? Yes Maam!'' Sunny said.

''Are you fine?'' Dr.BoA asked and Sunny nodded. ''Okay get going to your duties now!''

Sunny was walking when....

''Sunny!'' Eunhyuk called out and made Sunny stop walking. ''Wouldn't you tell your parents the truth?''

''I can't.'' Sunny answered while looking on the floor.

''But if you tell them when you get there then?'' Eunhyuk said.

''Then? Pfft I would not be able to come back to YG and somehow get me some random guy to marry but what can I do? I have to meet grandma since for my grandma I am her life.'' Sunny said and walked ahead.

*Aish I want to help you but I don't want to land in trouble with Hyoyeon!* Eunhyuk thought.


At the bus

(A/N=Fast forwarding the story since I want to speed it up and make it SunSun not Sunny and Eunhyuk!)

Sunny has taken her holiday since she needs to leave for Gangnam.She wiped her tears as she looked at Seoul for the last time in her life.

''Don't cry! It's gonna be fine.You got your boyfriend here!'' Someone behind Sunny said.

Sunny took the newspaper and Eunhyuk was there smiling at her.

''EUNHYUK! What are you doing here?'' Sunny asked.

''Are you crying or smiling?'' Eunhyuk questioned.

''Both!'' Sunny answered.

''You can either cry or smile not both!'' Eunhyuk said as he sat down next to Sunny. ''There is no point in crying since I am here! Let's go!''

''Where?'' Sunny questioned.

''We are gonna go to Gangnam by plane so come on!'' Eunhyuk said.


At Sunny's room

Eunhyuk and Sunny have arrived but they have just found out that Sunny's parents had lied about Sunny's grandma being sick so Sunny could get Eunhyuk and bring him to Gangnam.They then find out that Sunny and Eunhyuk are gonna marry around this week.

''Good Morning!'' Sunny greeted.

''What good morning? I was looking for you all night!'' Eunhyuk angrily said.

''Sorry I was with grandma talking about the wedding.'' Sunny answered.

''Wedding?! Are you mad? What are you saying?'' Eunhyuk asked.

''I didn't say it.Grandma said it.'' Sunny replied.

''Aish! I don't care who said it! I want to go back home and be with Hyoyeon! I don't want to marry you!'' Eunhyuk complained like a 5 year old.

''I know I know! I'll try to tell them that we aren't a couple!'' Sunny assured.

''You better Sunny.'' Eunhyuk added.

They then somehow manged to come back to YG Senior Hospital.


At YG Senior Hospital

At one side was Sungmin,thinking about Hyoyeon and blushing to himself,while on the other side was Sunny,thinking about Eunhyuk and smiling.SunSun bump into each other.

''Dr.Sungmin can't you see where you are going?'' Sunny questioned.

''Same to you Dr.Sunny!'' Sungmin countered.

''But you bumped into me so it is your mistake!'' Sunny countered back.

''No you bumped into me so it is your mistake!'' Sungmin argued.

''Look don't you annoy me at the start of the morning! I am talking nicely to you and you just want to annoy me?! Just learn to walk while looking around or else you might turn blind!'' Sunny said as she pointed her finger at him.

''Yeah Yeah okay okay! Tell me one thing which guy did you bring in Gangnam from Seoul?'' Sungmin questioned while raising his eyebrows making Sunny panic.

''YA! Why do you care? My house so my choice to bring anyone I want besides why are you getting involved in my personal matter? I am already annoyed so don't make me angry!'' Sunny informed.

''Oh really? No problem I'll just phone your dad and find out.'' Sungmin said as she walked away from Sunny.Sunny's eyes turned wide open as she heard what Sungmin said to her.

''YA! Why are you after me? Did I ask you about who you were thinking about when you were walking? Did I?'' Sunny asked as she walked next to Sungmin.

''Uhm..YA! I have work so get going! I have to inject someone so bye.'' Sungmin said as he quickly walked away from Sunny.

''Stupid!'' Sunny said as she shaked her head and walked to her duties.


At a patient's room.

''How are you?'' Yesung asked the patient.

''I'm fine!'' The patient answered.

Yesung was about to give him his medicine when....

''Dr.Yesung I am Dr.Yuri's patient and she said she will give me her medicine herself!'' The patient informed.

''Who cares if she gives you the medicine or if I. It is the same thing!'' Yesung smiled.

''Dr.Yesung you are smiling like there is something between you and Dr.Yuri.'' The patient said.

''Wow you have a smart brain.You understood what I meant!'' Yesung replied.

Yuri was about to come in when....

''So that means there is something between you and Dr.Yuri?'' The patient asked.

''Yeah there is something going on!'' Yesung smiled and giggled.

''YESUNG!'' Yuri called out. ''Dr.Yesung will you come here for a while!''

Yesung walks out of the room and stands next to Yuri.

''Yes Yuri-ah?'' Yesung smiled.

''How dare you?! You dare to make us look like a couple?'' Yuri angrily asked.

''But Yuri-ah I was just---'' Yesung was about to continue when Yuri interrupted him.

''Shut up Yesung!'' Yuri interrupted as she pushed Yesung. ''If you weren't in this hospital than I would have...if you dare to treat any of my patients or say anything about me to my patients than I will not spare you! Get it. Hyoyeon was right.You guys just care about yourselves and are so insensitive.You don't care about other people's feelings!''

''But Yuri-ah I was just---'' Yesung tried to explain but Yuri angrily walked inside the room and closed the door.

==================LATER=====================

At HyoYul's house

Since the girls are celebrating Valentine day by themselves Yuri opens the door to find someone covering their face with a rose plant.

''Who bought this here?'' Yuri questioned.

''It isn't bought it is a special valentine gift to You..I mean..Yuri...I mean Yuri Kwon!'' Someone,who faked their voice answered.

''Who are you?'' Yuri asked.

Yuri tries to see the face but the person just covers his face with the plant.

''Yesung?'' Yuri said.

''Yeah Yuri-ah!'' Yesung smiled as he took the plant off his face.

''See I knew it was you!'' Yuri replied. ''Did you think I was stupid?''

''No I thought you were my valentine!'' Yesung blushed. ''I mean happy valentine's day!''

Yesung took a rose out of the plant and gave it to Yuri.

''Are you crazy? What are you doing here?'' Yuri asked. ''If anyone comes here than they will think I called you here! Why are you planning to make my life so difficult? Now GO! Just go!''

''Yuri I just want to see you happy! You were angry with me so I felt bad.'' Yesung answered.

''Get Lost Yesung!'' Yuri said.

''This is not fair!'' Yesung argued. ''Everyone is here! Dr.Yunho,Eunhyuk and Sungmin!''

Yesung calls them out and everyone shows up.

''Dr.Yunho you are here?'' Yuri questioned.

''I...I...Where's Eunhyuk?'' Dr.Yunho asked.

''Y-Yeah and Hyoyeon! Where's Hyoyeon?'' Dr.BoA questioned.

''But Hyo is in the changing room.'' Yuri informed.

HyoHyuk were hugging each other when they saw everyone come in.HyoHyuk pretended to argue so they could leave the suspicion off their relationship.


NEXT DAY

At the locker room

YulSung are walking together.

''Please take it Yuri-ah!'' Yesung presuaded.

''I don't want it.'' Yuri replied.

''Please Yuri Please!'' Yesung said.

''Yesung!'' Yuri said.

''Yuri.'' Yesung replied.

''Okay fine!'' Yuri took the plant off his hand.


At the corrider

Jessica was walking while talking to herself but stopped walking when she reached Donghae was standing in her way,listening to her while having his arms crossed.

''Dr.Jessica Jung!Today,as usual,you aren't working! You are just chatting and roaming around.Good work Dr! Why don't you keep it up!'' Donghae sarcastically praised as he placed his hands inside his pocket.

''Why are you always this annoying and bossy? I know this is your persona or whatever but sometimes smiling can be helpful.Smiling is good for your health!'' Jessica smiled as she was about to go when Donghae stopped her.

''Thank God I didn't know that.Besides I think you don't know this but let me tell you that people who laugh and smile for no reason are called crazy lunatics!'' Donghae insulted and quickly left.

''What did you just say?!'' Jessica turned around but saw that Donghae had already left. ''Stupid idiot! I'll show you what crazy really is!''


Author:AYO Author Nim here! I am busy updating my other story so I need time.I haven't had time to update much on this so I only made a YG special! Thanks for reading this chapter! Please comment :)