JYP Students' First Introduction

Aspiring Lovers

At JYP's University

''KYUHYUN'' ''KYUHYUN'' ''KYUHYUN''

The crowd called his name.He was popularly loved by everyone.The beautiful girl who was the main cheerleader screamed his name with joy.

(A/N=Meet Victoria,She is the Diva of the college. She is the also the most popular and hottest girl of the college. All the boys in the college are after her but she likes Kyuhyun.)

''KYUHYUN KYUHYUN KYUHYUN'' Victoria yelled while the other cheerleaders followed.

The guy flashed his famous smile as he showed off the trophy he just won.

(A/N=Meet Kyuhyun,is a rich, fun-loving, outgoing guy with dashing looks and is the star athlete, all of which make him the university's heartthrob. Despite his popularity, he has a group of close friends, including Victoria, whom he respects. He however is headstrong and overconfident which creates difficulties around him.By persona, he is a prankster but, what few learn, is his intentions are always pure at heart.He is also the university's basketball star who has won many trophies. Girls drool over him.He however wanted to be a doctor instead)

''You did good dude!'' A guy exclaimed to Kyuhyun.

''Thanks Nichkhun'' Kyuhyun replied.

(A/N=Meet Nichkhun,Kyuhyun's best friend who secretly likes Victoria.)

''Nickhun I did good too right?'' Another guy asked.

(A/N=Meet Henry,who is Vicoria’s twin brother and he is just one minute younger to her so she used to pester him. He has a complex. He tries to put up this brave exterior, but somewhere inside he is a scary cat. He is actually very scared of various things - his sister, cockroaches, Kyuhyun (but doesn't show it), dark, he is even scared of catching a ball so he drops the catch.)

''Yeah Whatever dude'' Nichkhun joked.

''How Rude'' Henry said with a mad face.

''Dude I was joking!'' Henry told him.

''Where's Candy?'' Kyuhyun asked.

''Candy? Sorry but I ate it.'' Henry answered.

''Ate it? Dude I'm talking about your sister,Victoria!'' Kyuhyun remarked.

''Oh Vic! Ladies and Gentleman,Let me present my dramatic,emotional and conceited sister Victoria!'' Henry announced.

*SLAP*

Victoria slaps Henry's arm.

''Ouch!'' Henry yelled.

''Hi Candy.'' Kyuhyun said with his flirty smile.

Victoria glares at him.

''What's happen babe? Why are you so angry? These beautiful eyes doesn't fit with your beautiful face!'' Kyuhyun questioned while flattering her.

''Just stop it Kyuhyun!You waved and smiled at everyone in the basketball court and you didn't wave nor smile at me! I was the main cheerleader and also the main person to scream your name and you didn't even look at me!'' Victoria replied while frowning.

''Don't be sad Vic! We're here for you!'' Her cheerleaders told her.

''Normal thank-you's for normal people!'' Kyuhyun said.

''Breaking news! Vic is abnormal.'' Henry joked.

''Henry! Vic is not normal she's special and only special people deserve special thank-you's from me!'' Kyuhyun flattered.

''How?'' Victoria asked while smiling.

''Personally baby'' Kyuhyun answered while winking.

''Ah-Uhm!' The others said.

''Sorry Sorry!'' Kyuhyun said.

The school's messenger comes in and gives Victoria a envelope.

''The principal gave me this to give you!'' He said and then left.

''Maybe it's a love letter!'' Victoria boasted.

''Breaking News!The Principal is in love with Victoria!'' Henry announced.

Victoria reads the letter.She then has her eyes wide open while fearing something.

''Henry! Henry!'' Victoria called.

She then whispers something in Henry's ears.

''WHAT?!?!?! NO!'' Henry screamed.

''Okay Ladies and Gentleman the letter is just bull! It isn't anything!'' Henry tried to distract the others.

''What's up man?'' Kyuhyun asked.

''Nothing!'' Henry lied.

''What's in the letter?'' Kyuhyun inquired.

''It's nothing man!'' Henry exclaimed.

''Henry just tell us dude!'' Nichkhun said.

''Just say it dude!'' Kyuhyun said.

''It's nothing!'' Henry said.

''Just say it dude!'' Kyuhyun repeated.He was very curious about the letter.

''I can't!'' Henry yelled.

''Why?'' Kyuhyun questioned.

''Cause..uhm...Vic told me not to so I can't!'' Henry replied.

''Why are you listening to your sister all of a sudden?'' Kyuhyun asked.

''Cause I want to! And what do you think? That you'll ask me and I'll tell you about my Busan Cousins who are coming here!'' Henry yelled then realised he just told everything to everyone.

''HENRY!'' Victoria bawled with anger.

''Busan Cousins?'' The cheerleader asked.

''Busan Cousins?'' Nichkhun asked.

''Busan Cousins?'' Kyuhyun asked.

''No No uhm I don't know!'' Henry shouted.

''Cousin sisters? Are they hot?'' Kyuhyun questioned with interest.

''Dude they are my sisters!'' Henry bawled.

''So what man! They are your sisters not ours!'' Nichkhun said.

''Why you!'' Henry yelled and was about to chase him but Kyuhyun stopped him.

''How do they look?'' Kyuhyun asked.

''Excuse Me! They are from a small town place called Busan and they are definately NOT your type!'' Victoria announced while being jealous.

''Relax Babes I was just asking!'' Kyuhyun calmed Victoria down.

''Kyu what is your type of girl?'' Henry asked while receiving a slap from Victoria.

''I don't know dude but when I see her I'll know she's a different kind of girl!The girl I'll love,whoever she is,she'll be the best!'' Kyuhyun replied.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

At Busan

At A Classroom

A shy and reclusive girl,quietly writes on her notebook and listens carefully to her teacher.

(A/N=Meet Seohyun,a very soft spoken, reserved, and intellingent girl who is multi-talented and enthused by knowledge. She is a small town girl that easily fears and who found it initially difficult to mix and mingle. Still, she maintains her own sweet charm.Seohyun values, among other things, her relationships and morality. Quite often, she takes it upon herself to worry about everyone's welfare but is most open and close with her sister Sooyoung.She often talks to her mother’s picture who is no more.)

*RING~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~*

The school bell rang and all of the students got out of the class except Seohyun.

''This is my last day at School Miss!'' Seohyun said with sadness.

''Take care Seohyun! Good bye!'' Her teacher said with sadness.

Seohyun exited the school.

''Ms.Seohyun Please wait!'' a guy said.

Seohyun turned around to see a guy holding a bouquet of roses.

''These Flowers!'' The guy said.

''Excuse me?'' Seohyun asked while being shocked with this action from a stranger.

''No No!These aren't for you! These are for your sister Ms.Sooyoung!'' The guy shyly answered.

''Then why don't you give it to her yourself.'' Seohyun questioned.

''How can I give it to her? Please give it to her! There's a line full of guys with her already!'' The guy answered.

''Line?'' Seohyun said with curiousity.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

There was a crowd full of all types of guys all holding different gifts such as a flower or some chocolates etc.In the center of the crowd was a beautiful girl.All the guys were saying lots of different cheesy lines to the girl.Some were saying ''I can't live without you!'' while others said ''My life is incomplete without you!'' etc.

''Soo Unnie!'' Seohyun tried to shout.

The beautiful girl turns around.

(A/N=Meet Sooyoung,a fun-loving, mischievous, and adventerous drama queen with a taste for life. Unlike her sister Seohyun,she is emotionally fragile but by appearance, verbally tough.Her personality wants her to best everything, irrespective, and making particular decisions while she moves forward with life.She is popularly loved by guys all begging her to be her boyfriend but she doesn't feel the same for all those guys.She just awaits for her prince charming who,she believe,will meet her soon.)

''Hey Seo!'' Sooyoung yelled while waving to her.

Sooyoung walks up to her and happily hugs her tightly.

''Soo Unnie! I've been picking up all types of gifts from your admirers!'' Seohyun complained.

''Just Forget all of those things! We're going to Seoul remember! Let's go! I've packed all the stuff!'' Sooyoung informed while pulling Seohyun in the taxi.

''BYE SOOYOUNG! WE'LL MISS YOU!!!'' All of Sooyoung's admirers shouted while crying.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

''Oh Kyuhyun! Don't Start your type dialogue again!'' Victoria yelled while rolling her eyes in jealously.

''Okay I'm Sorry! I understand why you're turning all jealous mode now!'' Kyuhyun said.

''Those Busan Cousins! They just had to be in the same college as me! GOD! They will stay with us,come to college with us and Ewwww!'' Victoria cringed at that fact.

'What are your cousins' names?'' Kyuhyun asked.

''I'll tell you! One's name is S-S-Seohyun and S-S-Sooyoung!'' Henry answered while stuttering.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

''Who gave you this?'' Sooyoung asked.

''This is for you Soo Unnie!'' Seohyun answered.

''Forget these! I just want to go to Seoul soon!'' Sooyoung said.

''What is in Seoul?'' Seohyun asked.

''My Prince Charming who I will marry soon!'' Sooyoung answered while day-dreaming.

''So how will Soo Unnie's prince charming be?'' Seohyun asked while smiling at her sister's Hope.

''One that will make me head over heels in love with him.One that is so strong that he'll make me feel like I'm the world to him.One that will protect me and take care of me in anything and always always cook me anything I want to eat.He has to be a good cook!'' Sooyoung explained while clamping her hands together while day-dreaming.

''So he has to be a cook?'' Seohyun asked.

''He can be a cook he just has to come in front of me.I will grab him and never let him go!'' Sooyoung joked.

''I'm waiting for you Prince Charming.'' Sooyoung thought while smiling.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A guy walked inside JYP's University.Girls all looked at him with joy and admiration.

Kyuhyun was dribbling his ball and practising his basketball skills when he mistakely throws the ball and before it could hit the guy he catches it.

(A/N=Meet Ryeowook,a quiet, intelligent, and studious person. He rarely has fun and is very serious about life. He contains a bad temper and is hard to impress; though, he has a wicked sense of humor. His outstanding class performance and good looks make him one of the most desirable boys, less his failure at romance, possibly because of his smile. His father died when he was a child and thus respects his mother even more.)

''Watch out Dude!'' Ryeowook said while giving Kyuhyun his ball back.

''Hey the Great Ryeowook is here! How come you're in the basketball court?This is a surprise!'' Kyuhyun asked.

''Maybe he forget his way!'' Nichkhun suggested.

''When two people are talking then other person should know not to interrupt! By the way Kyuhyun Congrats on winning this season's mega basketball match! Ryeowook praised while he shook Kyuhyun's hand.

''Thank You.'' Kyuhyun said.

''You played well!'' Ryeowook praised.

''Well Like Always.'' Kyuhyun boasted.

''True!'' Ryeowook stated.

''So what was the score Nichkhun?'' Kyuhyun asked.

''15'' Nichkhun replied.

''And 14 was their score!'' Kyuhyun informed.

''Wow! Very Good Very Good Indeed!'' Mr.JYP compliemented while clapping his hands.

''Good Morning Sir!'' Nichkhun,Kyuhyun and Ryeowook greeted.

''Good Morning.How are my two stars Kyuhyun and Ryeowook.One with Sportsmanship while the other with Brains! Oh I forgot Congrats on winning this seasons' basketball game Kyuhyun!'' Mr.JYP said while shaking Kyuhyun's hand.

''Thank You Sir!'' Kyuhyun replied.

''Congrats to you too Ryeowook!'' Mr.JYP said.

''What for?'' Kyuhyun asked.

''Because I won this year's Inter-college Debate Championship'' Ryeowook replied.

''Oh Wow! Congrats Ryeowook!'' Kyuhyun said while he shook Ryeowook's hand.

''What was your score?'' Nichkhun asked.

''The same as yours!'' Ryeowook replied.

''Until When will it be the same?'' Kyuhyun asked.

''We'll see!'' Ryeowook answered.

Ryeowook and Kyuhyun both shook hands with eachother and parted their ways.

''Wow!!! OMO! Ryeowook and Kyuhyun! OMG They are so cute!'' The fangirls of both Ryeowook and Kyuhyun screamed in joy.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author=This is JYP's Students' introduction! Next will be YG's Doctors' introduction.Please do comment and tell me how you found this chapter! If you have any requests please do tell me :) Thanks for reading!