JYP,YG and TaeTeuk=Kidnap!

Aspiring Lovers

At JYP University


At the Music Room

Kyuhyun had forgotten his guitar at the music room. He goes inside the music room and picks up his guitar. He plays a tune in his guitar to test if his guitar is fine or not. On the other side of the music room was Seohyun, who was collecting music cds. She hears the tune and starts to sing thinking that no one was in the music room.


‘’It's okay even if I can't see~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~’’ Seohyun sang which made Kyuhyun amazed and he didn’t know that Seohyun was singing.
Kyuhyun starts to play the guitar more.


‘’It's okay even if I can't breathe, If I could meet you only once, If I could give you all my heart~~~~~~’’ Seohyun sang.


Kyuhyun quietly enters the other side of the music room and sees that the beautiful voice belonged to no other than Seohyun. Seohyun, not knowing that Kyuhyun was listening to her keeps singing and singing until she turned around .She saw that Kyuhyun was there so she stopped singing at once and was started to panic. Seohyun saw that Kyuhyun was approaching her so she tried to walk quickly past him but failed when Kyuhyun blocked her way.


‘’Has anyone ever told you that you sing like a goddess?’’ Kyuhyun praised. Seohyun tried to leave but again Kyuhyun blocks her way. ‘’I’m not here to annoy you! If you didn’t call me then I would have never come.’’


''Me? When did I call you?’’ Seohyun innocently asked.

'‘Your voice did!’’ Kyuhyun said.

''Please I have to go!'' Seohyun begged.

''If you say it so sweetly then I could also suicide for you.'' Kyuhyun flirted which made Seohyun's eyes wide. ''Now this university will meet their next singing sensation.''

''Please.I--'' Seohyun said but got interrupted by Kyuhyun.

''Yes Yes! I meant you! When did I say it was me? Prepare to be famous Miss.Seohyun Choi.'' Kyuhyun said and was about to walk when Seohyun stopped him.

''Please.I don't want anyone to find out about this please.'' Seohyun begged.

Kyuhyun just smiles and shakes his head at her innocence and walks away.


At the Corrider

Sooyoung sees Ryeowook sitting on a bench and walks up to him while carrying a file.

''Here! Your notes.I have stayed up all night and worked hard on it.See for yourself.'' Sooyoung told.

Ryeowook opens the file and begins reading it.Ryeowook first smiles and is happy that Sooyoung had worked hard on it but later realises that the work has not even been completed.He sees that not even a sentence has been completed and all the questions are answered in one word.

''Ryeowook! Just stop this and come on let's practise for our dance practise! I'll teach you a new step I learned.'' Sooyoung said.

Ryeowook stands up.

''What is this Sooyoung?'' Ryeowook angrily asked.

''What?'' Sooyoung questioned.

''Did you make these notes?'' Ryeowook questioned.

''Yeah but did I do a mistake?'' Sooyoung asked.

''You can't even understand this! Look at these incompleted sentences! You can't even stand if these sentences are starting or ending.Were you sleeping?Look at this!'' Ryeowook taunted.

Sooyoung takes the file and reads it.

''How can this happen? Seohyun had worked all night on this file!'' Sooyoung muttered under her breath.

''Why are you muttering? Why don't you speak louder like you always do and look at this! Most of these are answered in one words!'' Ryeowook angrily complained.

''Ryeowook some lines are completed and in full sentences like this one! Look!'' Sooyoung showed him to prove a point.

''The line is full but you are not even working hard on this!What does this full sentence even tell me huh?'' Ryeowook questioned.

''Ryeowook even someone wrote this then they did think about it and then write it!'' Sooyoung said mistakly blabbering out the truth.

''Someone?'' Ryeowook angrily asked.Sooyoung mentally scolded herself due to her stupid mouth Ryeowook was gonna be extremely angry now. ''Someone so you didn't write this?''

''No No...uhm...I mean I did write this but...uhm...I..er...forget the point.'' Sooyoung said as she tried to lie.

''I'll tell you what the point is! The point is that you are fully concentrated only on the talent show! I didn't come up with this your notes proved this point to me already.You are not even interested in this!'' Ryeowook scolded.

''But---'' Sooyoung said but got interrupted by Ryeowook,who was very angry.

''Look Sooyoung! If you work like this then I don't think I can be your dance partner! Cause for me my project is more important.'' Ryeowook scolded.


At Another Corrider

*I hope Kyuhyun didn't say anything.* Seohyun thought inside of her head as she wished.

''Now look what I am gonna do!'' Kyuhyun said to Nichkhun. ''STOP!''

Everyone including Seohyun stops.Everyone turns around to see Kyuhyun.Fangirls of Kyuhyun were standing behind Seohyun,all thinking that Kyuhyun was talking about them.Kyuhyun walks closer and the fangirls blushes even harder.He smiles at his fangirls and they all scream in happiness but later gets disappointed when Kyuhyun stands next to Seohyun,smiling at her.Kyuhyun's fangirls disappointaly walk away from SeoKyu.

''You haven't told anyone right?'' Seohyun asked.

''Hey don't you worry! I was just joking.'' Kyuhyun smiled.

''Should I go now?'' Seohyun said and was about to go when Kyuhyun stops her.

''No! I didn't say that.Why don't we talk for a few minutes Nerd.Do you what my mom used to say? She said people who have talent are very lucky and should leave no stone unturned to show their talent to the world.'' Kyuhyun said.

''Yes!'' Nichkhun came and startled Seohyun. ''Kyuhyun is right.The poor guy did so much to get you an audition date just look at the poor guy's face.''

''You will audition right?'' Kyuhyun said.

''You will right please?'' Nichkhun said.

''But?'' Seohyun said.

''No buts! The audition is tomorrow!'' Kyuhyun informed.

''I--'' Seohyun said but Kyuhyun interrupted her.

''Yes you nerd!'' Kyuhyun interrupted.

''Look--'' Seohyun again got interrupted by Kyuhyun.

''I already saw everything!'' Kyuhyun said. ''We have to show the world now!''

''Yes!'' Nichkhun smiled at her.

''You will come right?'' Kyuhyun said.

Seohyun hesistated and was about to say something when both Nichkhun and Kyuhyun interrupts her.

''That means Yes!'' Nichkhun and Kyuhyun both screamed and hi-fived each other. ''We'll see you tomorrow.''

Nichkhun and Kyuhyun both ran off.

''Please listen to me!'' Seohyun said but Kyuhyun and Nichkhun had already ran off.

''I can't sing infront of everyone.How do I tell them this!?'' Seohyun panicked.


At SM Junior Hospital

At SM's parking lot

''So princess you are ready.Your genie will fulfill your first wish!'' Leeteuk said as he held hands with Jiyeon.

''Not so fast.'' Taeyeon said as she stood in front of Leeteuk. ''I said to you that one more mistake and goodbye to SM.I knew that you were gonna break a rule and I will kick you out of SM.Now I will say something to you that I desperately wanted to say=Dr.Leeteuk Park GET OUT! GET OUT OF HERE THIS INSTANT! SM has no place for you!'' Taeyeon yelled.

''Hmmmm.Not so soon because first I will drop her at the orphanage.After that you can do whatever you want to do!'' Leeteuk said as he placed Jiyeon inside his car.He kissed Jiyeon's cheek and stood in front of Taeyeon. ''Besides you can't suspend me in the night time!''

''Don't live in this misunderstanding.I can do whatever I want whenever I want to!'' Taeyeon informed.

''Even I can do a lot.'' Leeteuk said.

''What?'' Taeyeon said.Leeteuk then quickly places a towel on Taeyeon's mouth and places her in the car.Taeyeon tries to struggle free in the car but Leeteuk stops her from escaping.He then ties her hands and mouth.Leeteuk drives for a while and then stops in a destination.

''Sorry unnie.From Leeteuk oppa I will say sorry to you.'' Jiyeon innocently said. ''He is just fulfilling my wish so please don't fight with him.''

''Even when she is quiet she is just so nosily right! Come out now Jiyeon!'' Leeteuk said as he carried Jiyeon. ''Now what should we do?''

''Hide her!'' Jiyeon said.''There is a secret place.That is open in the night time but at the day time shuts!''

''So we have to tolerate her again!?'' Leeteuk said as Jiyeon and Leeteuk look at the struggling Taeyeon and smiles at each other.

At the secret place

Leeteuk carries Taeyeon and ties her on a chair.He ties her hands,legs and mouth to make sure she doesn't escape.

''And we are done!'' Leeteuk said as he stood next to Taeyeon.

''Did you know when we didn't do our homework to escape from the punishment we used to hide here!'' Jiyeon said. ''Oppa I think unnie wants to say something.''

Taeyeon nods her head.

''Should we open ?'' Jiyeon asked.

''No Jiyeon.We tied so difficulty so if we open it then she will make us dead with her noise.'' Leeteuk joked and Jiyeon giggled.

Taeyeon angrily glares at Leeteuk.

''I think I am very thirsty! I will go get myself a drink oppa.'' Jiyeon said and ran outside for a drink leaving TaeTeuk alone.Leeteuk angrily glares back at Taeyeon as he places his hand on the chair.

''Oh my god.I am so scared of your death glares.I think it is killing me!'' Leeteuk sarcastically said and Taeyeon glared at him again. ''You know what?You are responsible for this yourself.I warned you.I warned you not to interfere in my work but you just don't listen.I was just bring Jiyeon alone here but noooo you just had to interfere.I'm going.'' Leeteuk said and was about to go when he felt something pulling him.He looks back and sees Taeyeon's clothing's piece was stuck on his watch.He goes closer to the clothing and TaeTeuk's faces get closer.They look at each other for a few seconds and.....Taeyeon kicks him right in the knee.

''Owwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww.'' Leeteuk shouted in pain.

Jiyeon arrived. ''What happen oppa?''

''Nothing.Hehe I just like jumping a lot.'' Leeteuk said as he fake smiled.TaeTeuk glares at each other.

''Oppa did you say sorry to unnie?'' Jiyeon asked.

''Why should I say sorry? What did I do? I'm not apologising.'' Leeteuk said.

''My teacher told me that by saying sorry you aren't gonna be inferior.'' Jiyeon said.Taeyeon nods her head.

''I guess you teacher is right but why should I say sorry to her when I didn't even do anything! Do you want to see magic?'' Leeteuk asked.

''Yes oppa!'' Jiyeon said.

''Okay Bye!'' Leeteuk said to Taeyeon.Taeyeon shakes her head.

''Bye Unnie!'' Leeteuk and Jiyeon skips out of the room.

''Hasta La Vista'' Leeteuk said as he closed the door leaving Taeyeon alone.

Soon Leeteuk and Jiyeon arrives with a group of kids.They all stand around Taeyeon and held up signs such as ''We are Sorry'' and ''We Love You!''

In the middle was Jiyeon clasping her hands in the middle and smiling innocently at Taeyeon.

''Unnie we are sorry.We are very very sorry unnie please forgive us.We will open you but please promise us not to shout.'' Jiyeon said which Taeyeon responded by nodding her head.

Jiyeon unties the knot and opens everything.

''You bloody idiot! I will not leave you.I will make sure you suffer! One phone call and you are out of SM forever!'' Taeyeon yelled as she stood up.

Both TaeTeuk fights for the phone they see.

''Give me the phone!'' Taeyeon yelled and pushed Leeteuk on the floor.Taeyeon then quickly dials the phone to call her father.

Mr.SM=Yes Dr.Leeteuk?

Tae=Dad it's me Taeyeon! Dad you won't believe this but Leeteuk kidnapped me! He tied me and he kidnapped me from the hospital.

Mr.SM=What?

Leeteuk stands up.


At YG Senior Hospital

At the Night Time

At the village

After treating everyone for the day at the medical camp the doctors are sitting down on the floor and are all bored.Eunhyuk sees Yesung crying.He looks at what he is doing and finds out that he is crying because he is cutting tomatoes.

''Yo! I have seen people cry because of cutting onions but I have never seen someone cry because they are cutting tomatoes.Why are you even crying?'' Eunhyuk questioned.

''I am emotional since I was young.'' Yesung said as he wiped his tears.

Yuri comes along.

''Guys! I'm so bored! Can we please do something.'' Yuri complained.

''Yeah me too.Why don't play a game of truth and dare!'' Eunhyuk suggested.

''I don't want to play that game! It's so boring.'' Hyoyeon was about to walk off when.....

''Oh I am sorry madam then which game should we play?'' Eunhyuk sarcastically said. ''Bungee jumping?''

''Come on Hyo.It's gonna be fun.'' Yesung persuaded.

''Leave it Yesung.Besides this game is for brave people only not scaredy cats!'' Eunhyuk teased.

''Yeah let's forget Hyo.'' Yuri said.

''Okay fine! We will see who is the most brave!'' Hyoyeon said and sat down in a circle with the trio.Eunhyuk spins the bottle and it lands on him.

''Truth! Truth! Truth!'' Eunhyuk said.

''They look so happy! BoA I remember our junior doctor's days! It was so free not like now since we are the senior doctors!'' Dr.Yunho communicated. (A/N= JYP are students,SM are interns and YG are junior doctors so Dr.BoA and Dr.Yunho are seniors meaning the highest level in the doctor system)

''Ask me anything!'' Eunhyuk said.

''Uhm....if someone heartly apologises to you that they are sorry would you be able to forgive them?'' Yesung asked and everyone knew that it was aiming at Hyoyeon.

''If that person does a mistake in purpose then I will never be able to forgive them.'' Eunhyuk replied which Hyoyeon rolls her eyes.

''And what if the mistake was not on purpose?'' Yesung asked.

''Nice try Yesung but one spin means one question.'' Eunhyuk said and spined the bottle landing on Yesung.Yuri gives an evil smile.

''Truth or dare?'' Yuri asked.

''Dare!'' Yesung said but was scared in what Yuri was gonna give him.

''Really?'' Yuri asked which Yesung nods his head. ''Fine then! You see that tree over there.The tallest tree out of the others over there! Pick a leaf out of the tree.''

''No way! No!'' Yesung said.

''Sorry Champ! If you wanna stay at the game then you must do that challenge or there will be a punishment.'' Eunhyuk informed.

''Which I will decide.'' Yuri smirked.

''Hehe!'' Yesung give an uncomfortable laugh and stands up.He climbs the tree and before he picks the leaf off....

''I'm so sorry~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~'' Yesung sang which Yuri gives a God-What-A-Overacting-Guy look.Yesung picks the leaf and goes back to the gang showing them the leaf.Yesung spins the bottle and it lands on Yuri.

''Truth or Dare?'' Yesung asked.

''Truth!'' Yuri said.

''So tell me then! Why do you like to insult Hyoyeon a lot?'' Yesung asked which everyone gives a What-The-Hell-She-Is-Going-Kill-You Look.

''Pffft.You are wrong! You are wrong.I don't insult her I am just trying to guide her through the way as a big sister.It's just that Hyo is a bit too dumb sometimes.'' Yuri explained.

Eunhyuk spins the bottle and it lands on............HYOYEON.Hyoyeon has her eyes wide open as she knew it was never gonna be easy and Eunhyuk gives her an evil smirk.She knew it was gonna be something very very very hard.

*That's what I'm talking about! YES! Now we shall see how it goes Hyoyeon!* Eunhyuk thought as he gave her an evil smile.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author:Hey :D Yesterday I wrote 3-4 hours long chapter and in just a click of the stupid X button made everyone vanish in thin air and I didn't save it NOoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.So here it is again.Hope you like it all :D

Thanks for reading this chapter.I would love to read your comments and how you found this chapter :D

So what was your best 3 moments of this chapter and why?

Mine was................

1)TaeTeuk= I love how Leeteuk kidnapped Taeyeon XD

2)SooWook=Sooyoung tries to lie but fails XD

3)SeoKyu=Seohyun tries to hide her singing voice but Kyuhyun already set her up an audition

Tell me which ones are yours!

Any requests for any couple moments please do tell me and I will fulfill your requests :D

Next Chapter will have SiFany because it was requested by soneexotictaeny.