3 in 1=SM,JYP and YG

Aspiring Lovers

At SM JUNIOR HOSPITAL

At the corrider

On one hand,Tiffany was carrying her lunch and not looking where she was walking and On the other,Siwon was texting on his phone not looking where he was walking either.They both bumped into each other,making Tiffany drop her phone.

''Oh God! Not again! Let me clear this matter. I didn't bump into you on purpose nor do I even want to bump into you! I swear on your lost puppy! Just don't accuse me nor cry again please!'' Siwon shouted.

Tiffany just knees down and picks up her food from the ground.

''Oh hello what are you doing? You are a doctor so behave like one alright! Just call a janitor and make him pick up the mess.'' Siwon advised.

Tiffany ignores him and continues to pick up the mess from the ground.

''Just talking to you is useless!'' Siwon complained and left Tiffany.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

At another corrider

Kibum,was walking on the corrider,minding his business when....

''You seem to be interested in Dr.SM a little too much!'' Yoona asked while leaning on the wall.

Kibum turns around and sees Yoona.

''You seem to be interested in me a little too much!'' Kibum questioned.

''Me? Interested in you? Have you even seen your face in the mirror? Weirdo!'' Yoona insulted.

''Excuse me? Then why are you always around me everywhere I go?'' Kibum questioned. ''Like the locker room,In the intern meeting when we all first came here and the terrance where we first met?''

''Terrance? Excuse me! Boys are all after me not me after them got that! Besides Yoona Im is so.....'' Yoona boasted and was about to finish when Kibum interrupted her.

''Stupid!'' Kibum said.

''YA! You....You..'' Yoona said and was about to walk up to him when she trips down but lucky Kibum catchers her just in time.

''I think I did a mistake saving your life in the terrance.'' Kibum said. ''Now you made me save you from hurting yourself an habit!''

''Habit? Did I even ask you to save me!?'' Yoona questioned.

''Nope it was just my mistake! And doing a mistake twice is not my habit!'' Kibum said and made Yoona fall on the floor.

Yoona falls on the floor and angrily glares at Kibum,who is walking past her. ''Weirdo Jerk!''

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

At Taeyeon's office

''Dr.Kim Taeyeon! Every Achievement,Every Award and Your Ego will be broken by me! This is my promise to you!'' Leeteuk promised as he walked out of her office.

At the cafeteria

Leeteuk and his colleages are sitting down talking.

''Now in a few moments! An award will be given=Private intern of the month.'' Changmin said with excitement.

''Private Intern of the month! That was the award Wooyoung was talking about. I have to win this award!'' Leeteuk said with determination.

''YO! Leeteuk what's up with you?'' Jaejoong asked. ''Oh yeah everyone is saying that you kissed Taeyeon is that true?''

''Oh come on dude! I have such a y face while she has an ugly face.Pfft you expect me to kiss that face?Besides don't you even know that I am out of her league.'' Leeteuk lied since he didn't wanted to be introuble with Mr.SM.

Leeteuk stands up,turned around and..........

*SPLAT*

Taeyeon shoved a cake right on his face.Leeteuk removes the cream off his face and they angrily glare at each other.

''Sorry that was a mistake!'' Taeyeon sarcastly apologised.

''I just made a mistake but now I'm not gonna! Jaejoong Yes I did kiss Taeyeon yesterday!'' Leeteuk announced.

''So what? Too bad! You thought it was my first kiss? Pffft you already missed that golden chance!'' Taeyeon sarcastly answered.

''You know what? Why don't we show them what kind of a kiss it was!'' Leeteuk said and pulled Taeyeon closer to him.

''YA! Leave me!'' Taeyeon angrily shouted. ''Leave me right now!''

Jaejoong and Changmin arrived and pulled Leeteuk away from Taeyeon.Everyone was shouting.Jaejoong and Changmin were shouting to Leeteuk telling him to stop it,Leeteuk was shouting at Taeyeon and Taeyeon was shouting at him.

''STOP IT RIGHT NOW!'' Someone shouted.Everyone turned to see the 2nd most scariest doctor in the whole wide world=Miss.Krystal! (A/N=First is Miss.BoA!)

''Seems like you all like to make mistakes a lot.Enough already!'' Miss.Krystal demanded. ''If you now make any more mistakes then your name will not be nominated for private intern of the month! Is this any way to behave in front of a upper level doctor?''

''Upper Level and YOU?!'' Leeteuk shouted.

''Speak with respect Dr.Leeteuk! Taeyeon is in a upper level doctor who you should respect!'' Miss.Krystal informed. ''And all of you will assiant Dr.Taeyeon one by one!''

Leeteuk's eyes go wide open as Taeyeon stands there,folding her arms and smirking at the shocked Leeteuk.

''Today's duty is that Leeteuk you have to assiant Dr.Taeyeon!'' Miss.Krystal announced which made Leeteuk's eyes go even more wider as Taeyeon smirks at him.

''Me? Being your personal assiantant? Pfft I'd rather suicide!'' Leeteuk remembered what he said to Taeyeon before.

''NOW GET TO WORK ALL OF YOU!'' Miss.Krystal announced.Everyone except TaeTeuk leaves the cafeteria.Taeyeon,smirking as usual,walks in front of Leeteuk.

Leeteuk walked closer to Taeyeon as he ed his shirt.

''What the hell are you doing?!?!'' Taeyeon shouted.

''Shirt's messy so I'm changing duh!'' Leeteuk said. ''Stupid!''

Leeteuk walked away from the cafeteria.Memories flowed to Taeyeon.

''I remember when you almost me and when you kissed me now prepare for the worst Leeteuk Park!'' Taeyeon said with a promise.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

At JYP University

Seohyun was walking inside the university and was about to walk on the stairs but stops when she sees the one person she wanted to avoid,Cho Kyuhyun! Kyuhyun slides down on the stairs' handrail as he smiles cheeky at his victim while Seohyun closes her eyes thinking it is just an imagination. He jumps and lands right in front of Seohyun's face making their faces close to each other. Seohyun closes her eyes while Kyuhyun observes her cute facial expression. Seohyun closed her eyes even tighter since she was shy with that fact that their bodies were very close against each other.

''Hey I'm sorry!'' Kyuhyun apologised as he flashed his famous cheeky smile.

Seohyun opened her eyes and took a step back as she was startled by the fact that Kyuhyun was so close to her face.

''KISS!'' ''KISS!'' The crowd shouted.

Seohyun sees lots of people surrounding them and looks at the floor since she is always shy at being in the spotlight.

''Should I?'' Kyuhyun teased.

Seohyun angrily glared at Kyuhyun and quickly walked past him in a rage.

''Hey Angry Young Woman! At least take my apology!'' Kyuhyun called.

''And Kyuhyun has been rejected by the one and only Seohyun!'' Nichkhun announced as he stood next to Kyuhyun,who is angrily looking at him. ''Oh my god! Looks like someone wants to kill me!'' Nichkhun announced as he ran away from Kyuhyun while Kyuhyun was chasing him.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

At a Classroom

''Class it is time to hand in your project and based on the project I will see what grade you are on!'' The teacher announced.

Ryeowook walks in front of the teacher's desk to hand in the project.

''Where is your partner?'' The teacher asked.

''She has not arrived yet,Sir! And I don't even know if she would come or not and I don't think she has even done the report or not!'' Ryeowook complained to the teacher.

''Sir!'' Sooyoung called as she arrived inside the class.

''She's so gonna make us fail.'' Ryeowook muttered as Sooyoung handled the project to the teacher.The teacher looked through the project.

''Very good!'' The teacher said as he praised Sooyoung and Ryeowook.

''What?'' Ryeowook asked.

''It's really really good.'' The teacher praised as Ryeowook was shocked.He sees Sooyoung smirking at him.

''Pfft! And he thought I couldn't research!'' Sooyoung smirked as she thought inside her head.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

At another Classroom.

''Psychology is a very interesting subject.You don't need any books to learn this subject and all you have to do is to open your mind! All of us will question our partners and ask them some questions.Now Everyone I have a bowl of paper which has your names written down.All you have to do is to pick a paper and who ever name you get then that person is your partner!'' The teacher announced while letting everyone pick a paper. ''All right let's begin with Seohyun! Who's name have you got?''

Seohyun opened the paper and looked at the name.Seohyun's eyes went wide open as she saw the name. ''K....Ky....Kyuhyun!'' Seohyun announced which made Victoria and her cheerleaders stunned and angry.The other pupils whistled while Kyuhyun just smirked.

''Now all of you students sit with your partners!'' The teacher commanded and the pupils obeyed her command. ''Seohyun ask Kyuhyun some questions.You are lucky today Seohyun since 99% of the girls in this class wants Kyuhyun as their partner.''

''And Seohyun is one of my favourite girls' in this class!'' Kyuhyun flirted.

''Seohyun just ignore his flirting and ask him questions! Come on!'' The teacher commanded.Victoria sat next to Nichkhun but they both had their attention only on SeoKyu.

''I don't know what to ask him,Maam!'' Seohyun politely complained.

''Seohyun.Just ask him anything like what Kyuhyun likes and what Kyuhyun dislikes! What else does he like other than flirting etc etc.'' The teacher suggested.

''Do you know what I don't like? When I heartly apologise to someone and they ignore my apologize because of their anger.'' Kyuhyun said and Seohyun just looks at him since she knew it was about her.

''Good going Kyuhyun! I'm sure you two can handle yourselves!'' The teacher said and left them alone.

Kyuhyun places his hand on his cheek and stared at Seohyun.Seohyun,uncomfortable with Kyuhyun,starts to panic a bit.

''Wow! It really is obivous when a girl is jealous.'' Nichkhun said and Victoria just angrily glares at him.The two observes Kyuhyun who is sitting closely while flirting with the uncomfortable Seohyun.

''Look Miss? Madam? Geek!'' Kyuhyun said and Seohyun looks at him. ''I meant Miss.Seohyun! I didn't mean to hit you with the basketball it was just an accident.Hello? You are listening to me right?''

RING~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

''Class! I want today's assignment's report tomorrow okay.'' The teacher said as students stood up and left the classroom.Seohyun stands up.

''You haven't even told me anything about yourself! What will I write in the report?'' Kyuhyun asked. ''At least say something Seohyun!''

Seohyun just stands up while being uncomfortable with Kyuhyun's teasing and flirting.Kyuhyun takes a book off her hand.

''Seohyun Choi! At least say something.'' Kyuhyun said.

Seohyun snatches the book off his hand.

''I don't like it when some people are too selfish and into themselves to think about others' feelings!'' Seohyun angrily talked.

''Oh wow! You spoke!'' Kyuhyun praised as he clapped his hands.

''But when people talk they don't look at the floor they look at people's eyes while talking!'' Kyuhyun smiled which Seohyun looks at him and then on the floor.

''Some people are too judgemental and thinks what their thoughts about others is the reality of them!'' Seohyun told.

''What do you mean? Are you talking about me?'' Kyuhyun asked.

''Yes I am talking about you!'' Seohyun told.Kyuhyun smiled at her. ''What do you think? Just by laughing and saying sorry doesn't mean you are forgiven okay!''

''Okay!'' Kyuhyun smiled at her. ''I have just heard you spoke,at least,40 words out of your mouth now!''

''You just don't care!'' Seohyun angrily said.

''Wow! Your anger is just too good.'' Kyuhyun praised as he looked at Seohyun with his full attention.

''Kyuhyun! Stop it man.You are being clingy with her now.Love is in the air.The air.The air--'' Nichkhun ran as Kyuhyun chased him again.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

At the corrider

The two sisters,Sooyoung and Seohyun are walking together when.....

''Hey Sooyoung!'' Ryeowook called which made Sooyoung turn around.

''Just give me 2 minutes Seohyun!'' Sooyoung said which Seohyun replied by nodding.

''Hi Seohyun!'' Ryeowook said which Seohyun responded by bowing 90 degress and smiling.

''Did you read that notice?'' Ryeowook asked.

''No but I have heard about it.Miss Park made an announcement about it but you weren't there!'' Sooyoung said.

''Miss Park made an announcement about it?'' Ryeowook said to himself.

''Okay just forget it.Ryeowook it's gonna be fun right!'' Sooyoung cheerfully said.

''Okay so it means you are ready right?'' Ryeowook asked.

''Of course I am ready!'' Sooyoung informed. ''But you seem to be pretty excited about it!''

''Excited? I have been waiting for this my whole life!'' Ryeowook happily answered.

''Oh I didn't know that you were this type too.'' Sooyoung claimed.

''When I first met you,Even I didn't think so!'' Ryeowook added. ''But you are that type!''

Seohyun just walks.

''Do you know I like it! Groups and Efforts! Final day! It is so exciting.'' Ryeowook exclaimed.

''I know and it is so exciting! The best part is the final announcement!'' Sooyoung added.

''And the nervous and the anxious waiting!'' Ryeowook added.

''And this year's best dancer..what?''' Sooyoung said when at the same time Ryeowook said ''And this year's best project's award...what?''

''Dancer?'' Ryeowook asked.

''Project?'' Sooyoung asked. ''What are you talking about?''

''About the project! And you?'' Ryeowook questioned.

''Talent show!'' Sooyoung said.

''The whole time you were talking about the talent show?'' Ryeowook asked.

''Ryeowook please just don't even talk about the project!'' Sooyoung begged.

''And I thought you were interested in doing another project!'' Ryeowook sarcastly said. ''My mistake!''

Ryeowook walks away from Sooyoung.

''Oh yeah Seohyun?'' Sooyoung turns around to see that Seohyun had left her. ''Aish!!!!!

----------------AFTER 10 MINUTES-----------------

Soowook bumps into each other.

''Oh Yeah Sooyoung..'' Ryeowook was about to continue when Sooyoung interrupts him.

''Look Ryeowook I don't have time right now! Let's talk later!'' Sooyoung said and leaves in a hurry.

------------------------------AFTER CLASSES ENDED--------------------------------

Ryeowook is sitting on the bench which is in the school's garden.Sooyoung sees him,from a distance,reading a book while waiting for her.

''Sooyoung just politely reject his offer okay!'' Sooyoung advised herself. ''Wish me luck!''

Sooyoung walked up to Ryeowook. (A/N=That's all for JYP! Next chapter will reveal Soowook's conversation!)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

YG Senior Hospital Chapter

At the reception

Hyoyeon and Yesung were talking.

''Yesung I made a big mistake! Eunhyuk was telling the truth!'' Hyoyeon said.

''What? Are you sure?'' Yesung asked.

''Yes yesterday I heard IU speaking to someone on the phone saying ''It was all a plan to make that bastard suffer on me!'' God I feel like such a fool Yesung!'' Hyoyeon complained.

''Now what are we gonna do?'' Yesung asked.

''We have to help Eunhyuk!'' Hyoyeon said.

Someone walks to the receptionist.

''Excuse me? Where is room number 34?'' A man asked.

''This way!'' The receptionist pointed.

''We have to find a way!'' Hyoyeon said.

''Dr.Yesung! He is just so handsome!'' The receptionist said to herself while drawing on the paper.

Hyoyeon gets an idea.

''No Hyo No! I'm not doing that!'' Yesung said.

''Come on please!'' Hyoyeon said and pushed Yesung to the reception desk.

''Good Morning Dr.Yesung!'' The receptionist shyly greeted.

''Good Morning! Do you have the details of room number 34?'' Yesung asked.

''Yes I do but what seems to be the matter? Everyone is asking about Room number 34!'' The receptionist asked.

''Okay I got to go!'' Yesung said and left.Hyoyeon walked up to him.

''Dr.Hyoyeon report to the general ward right now!'' The mic announced and Hyoyeon went away.

Yesung comes up with the idea to hear the conversation of IU,who is in room number 34, and the man.He stands next to the door and puts his hear on the door to hear the conversation but then he gets interrupted.

''What is happening?'' Yuri asked.

''Just wait a minute...Hey Yuri!'' Yesung said as he stood up. ''I was just you know!''

''What?'' Yuri said.

''I was just...uhm.....has IU eaten or not!'' Yesung said coming up with an excuse. ''She has to eat you know!''

''Whose patient is IU?'' Yuri asked.

''Yours!'' Yesung replied.

''Who has the responsibility for her treatment?'' Yuri asked.

''Yours!'' Yesung replied again.

''Did I even gave you the permission to concern about her then?'' Yuri questioned.

''No.'' Yesung said.

''Then why don't you just get lost okay! Don't you even look at my patients understood?'' Yuri questioned.

''Yes!'' Yesung said and Yuri went inside IU's room.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

At the corrider

''Hyo!'' Yesung whispered as he walked next to Hyoyeon.

''What's with your voice?'' Hyoyeon asked.

''You said that our work is top secret right! So that's why I am whispering!'' Yesung whispered.

''I got it.Now tell me what you want to say!'' Hyoyeon said.

''I got the man's name! His name is Chan Hero!'' Yesung whispered. ''The guy who went in IU's room!''

''IU?'' Yuri said as she walked up to the two. ''You are talking about IU again! I told you to back off didn't I?''

''Relax Yuri! There are other girls name which is also IU you know right Hyo?'' Yesung said.

Yuri glares at him and walks ahead.

''She can't be your sister! I mean you are so nice and she is....''' Yesung said but got interrupted.

''Don't say anything about my sister okay!'' Hyoyeon interrupted.

''She is very nice!'' Yesung smiled.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

At IU's room.

Hyoyeon and IU are talking.

''What do you even see in Eunhyuk? I mean Hero is way better than him!'' Hyoyeon said.

''Hero? Wait a minute. How do you know him?'' IU asked.

''When he left your room he was crying and he really does love you!'' Hyoyeon lied.

''Of course I know that! I just want Eunhyuk to go to jail first cause I can't take it when anyone ignores me!'' IU said.

''I want to say something to you as a friend.Just listen to me okay!'' Hyoyeon said which IU nodded. ''Don't spare him!''

''Who?'' IU asked.

''Eunhyuk! I will support you in this! I also want revenge from that jerk.Make him suffer!'' Hyoyeon suggested.

''Of course he will.IU doesn't hurt herself just for the sake of it.I want him to suffer of course!'' IU said.

''But what happen between you two?'' Hyoyeon asked.

''Me and Hero were just going around and I liked Eunhyuk so I dated him.Then one day Eunhyuk saw me and Hero together,in the bedroom,having and he broke up with me? ME? I decided that he will have to pay for that!'' IU revealed her plan.

''Thank You!'' Hyoyeon said.

''For what?'' IU said.

''For revealing the truth infront of the police!'' Hyoyeon said which made IU shocked.

''What?'' IU said.

The police officer,Eunhyuk,Yesung and Yuri arrived inside the room.

''That was the truth officer! Now you can arrest her.'' Hyoyeon advised.

''Take her away!'' The officer commanded and the lady constables took her away.

''I am sick I can't go!'' IU lied.

''All the tests are normal.IU is medically fit to go to jail.'' Hyoyeon informed.The police took IU away from the hospital into the police station.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

At the Locker Rooms

''I am so happy for you Eunhyuk!'' Yuri said.

''Thanks!'' Eunhyuk said.

''I knew from the start that you were innocent.Hyo finally got enough senses! I mean it was so clear that IU was faking it.Pfft Emotional Blackmail.How stupid.'' Yuri answered while opening her locker.

''Good for you Eunhyuk.Your problem is solved.'' Yesung smiled.

''Eunhyuk I know I was wrong but....'' Hyoyeon was interrupted when Eunhyuk banged his fist on the locker making Yesung startled.

''Yes you have been wrong! A big mistake indeed.Do you have any idea how hurt I am when people accuse me of a criminal when I was innocent? Everyone doesn't want to be treated by Dr.Eunhyuk because they think I am a criminal! I can't even talk to my family and friends! I spent 8 hours,8 long hours in jail. In those 8 years I was thinking of one thing=What did I even do? This all happen cause of your one stupid mistake! My whole career is doomed.Well it was almost finished and I was almost finished! And after all these if you expect me to forgive you after all of these then...Dr.Hyoyeon Kwon you can just forget!'' Eunhyuk angrily shouted and left the locker room in a rage.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author=Hey I hope you liked my 3 in 1 chapter :D

So I will remind you of the colours which will represent the couple's moments!

  1. TaeTeuk
  2. HaeSica(Coming Soon)
  3. SunSun(Coming Soon)
  4. SiFany
  5. HyoHyuk
  6. YulSung
  7. SooWook
  8. YoonBum
  9. SeoKyu

Please tell me which was your favourite 3 moments from the couples in this chapter :D Thank You and Any requests you want from Couple moments are coming up! Thanks for reading this chapter :D Please do comment. NO SILENT READERS! I would love to read your comments so please do write something and Until next time...Bye Bye :)