No Ordinary Love

No Ordinary Love

 

Chapter11

 

“Turn around, don’t look.” Donghae told the other.

 

“What’s wrong with you? We’re both guys,” Eunhyuk replied.

 

“Just do it, I turned my back earlier when it was your turn.” Donghae said.

 

“Did I ing asked you to do that?” he retorted, “Stupid freak,” Eunhyuk muttered as he spun himself around so his back was facing the other.

 

Donghae sighed as he entered the small cubicle inside the wash room, shaking his head for he was being too god damn obvious. It was very awkward to see two males turning their backs at one another as they took their turn inside the cubicle, men don’t usually do that, but Donghae knows he had to.

 

They were about to walk out of the wash room when three other male students walked inside. The three of them had burst into laughter after seeing the two of them together.

 

“Of all the people, you’ve been tied up with that blonde. I wonder how it feels, tsk tsk… poor Hyukjae…” Sungmin was the first to spoke.

 

Eunhyuk glared at him and the guy seemed to composed himself a little.

 

“I’ve seen Changmin with your twin brother earlier I thought that scene was really funny,” Heechul chuckled, “But after seeing you tied up with that blonde you look even funnier!” he exclaimed as the three of them started laughing again.

 

“Hyung,” Eunhyuk called, as if telling his Hyung to stop making fun of him.

 

“But Heechul hyung was right, you look funny all tied up with him, you look stupid.” It was Heechul’s younger brother who spoke, Taemin.

 

“Yeah, both of them looks as if their on a date.” Sungmin told him eyeing both Eunhyuk and Donghae.

 

“Inside the washroom?” Taemin said raising his voice in disgust.

 

“Eew!”  Sungmin exclaimed and both of them chuckled.

 

“Shut it Sungmin.” Eunhyuk hissed at him and Sungmin shrug his shoulders in reply which annoyed him more.

 

“Chill Hyukjae…” Heechul said, “We just missed you that’s why we’re joking like this,” Heechul said but there’s no trace of honesty nor sincerity in his voice.

 

“Joking? When I can’t even laugh with you,” Eunhyuk replied, the behavior of his so-called friends really did annoyed him, and it made him hate Donghae more because of the embarrassment he’s in now.

 

“Hyukjae, don’t take it so seriously.” Sungmin told him, “ You know what? You should go with us instead”  he continued.

 

Eunhyuk rolled his eyes as he lifted the handcuff that was tying him with Donghae.

 

Sungmin laughed as his forehead creased into a frown, “Come on dude! you can get yourself out of that handcuff if you want to,”

 

“Have you forgotten how you got accepted in the group Hyukjae? You got in because you’re able to free yourself from being handcuffed in the bottom of the pool.” Heechul told him.

 

Donghae’s eyes widened after hearing what Heechul just said. Was he talking about a certain initiation? Donghae then glanced at the guy beside him and he can see from the way Eunhyuk clenched his jaw that he doesn’t want that topic to be brought up.

 

“I heard you’re very cool back then, it’s disappointing that you can’t even get yourself out of that situation.” Taemin said.

 

“Mr. Park had warned me, he said I’ll be out of the top list if I’ll ever try to escape and hang out with you for the entire day.” Eunhyuk reasoned out.

 

“And you let yourself got threatened again? You know the school can’t do that to you.” Sungmin said.

 

“After breaking the vase earlier at the planetarium, I bet he means it this time, they’ll kick me out of the dorm for sure.”

 

“You’re the Academy’s precious Ace, you don’t have to fear anything” Heechul told him.

 

“Right, as long as that blonde who’s with you won’t tell, Mr. Park wouldn’t know.” Sungmin said.

 

“Just by looking at him… It looks like he won’t tell” Taemin agreed as he gave Donghae a look.

 

From the way Eunhyuk creased his forehead it looks like he’s debating with the pros and cons of going with them.  And after a few seconds he finally spoke up.

 

“Fine, I’ll go.” he said as he lifted the handcuff and was about to do his tricks to free himself when Donghae suddenly spoke.

 

“I’ll tell Mr. Park.” Donghae said firmly looking at Eunhyuk’s eyes intently, “I’ll tell the very first teacher I’ll see after getting out of here, I’ll tell them you disobeyed what Mr. Park told you.” It was amazing how Donghae didn’t stammered through his sentence, his heart was beating abnormally fast because of fear that didn’t reflect at the bravery he showed by saying what he must.

 

Eunhyuk’s eyes widened upon hearing Donghae talk back, not that he was surprised to hear Donghae talking to him like that, but the fact that he’s being surrounded with his gang and he still had the guts to threaten him.

 

“You ing won’t tell anyone,” Eunhyuk said over gritted teeth.

 

“I will. Including your little gang.” Donghae replied.

 

 

Things happened so fast and the next thing Donghae knew was he was lying on the solid floor wincing in pain as his lower lip bleeds after Heechul punched him hard on the face.  Eunhyuk was kneeling beside him hovering over Donghae to stop his hyung from attacking the blonde.

 

“Stay out of the way! I’ll ing kill that blonde!” Heechul shouted as both Sungmin and Taemin tried to stopped him from attacking.

 

“Hyung! Stop!  All of us will get reported if you continued on being like this! “ Taemin shouted at his older brother.

 

“Hyung just let me handle this, please control yourself,” Eunhyuk said. But Heechul kept on straggling from Sungmin and Taemin’s grip.

 

“Hyukjae, just get that blonde out of here. Get out now!” Sungmin told him, it was obvious that they couldn’t take holding on the older guy any longer.

 

Eunhyuk nodded as he helped Donghae raised himself up holding Donghae by the waist to help him walk faster out of the washroom area.

 

Upon getting out of the washroom Eunhyuk immediately took his handkerchief from his pocket and gave it to Donghae for him to wipe the blood and hide his bleeding lips from the eyes of the other students.

 

“Are you ing suicidal? You should have just shut your mouth back there!” Eunhyuk hissed at him as he immediately dragged Donghae towards the parking lot area where their bus had been parked.

 

Even in times like this Donghae’s mindset was still to protect Eunhyuk though he was the one who had been hurt. Upon getting inside the bus it shocked Eunhyuk when Donghae lied to their teacher when he asked what happened to him. Donghae shortly replied “I didn’t saw a hump on the way and I tripped”

 

Mr. Park gave Donghae some ice and told him to gently dab it against the cut. The teacher let them sit at the very back of the bus so it won’t create a buzz once their classmates get inside the bus and partly because Sohee was taking a rest and had taken mostly their seats so they can’t sit there anymore. The teacher took the handcuffs off the two of them and told Eunhyuk to stay with Donghae for he needs to go back at the park to get the students ready to depart the place.

 

“Does it hurt?” Eunhyuk asked him,

 

“Yes, ” he replied.

 

“Good, you deserve that. Who do you think you are to act like that? Stupid.”

 

“I’m just trying to help you out,”

 

“And now look who’s in need for help,” Eunhyuk retorted.

 

Donghae bowed his head as he sighed, “Me.”

 

Eunhyuk stared at him for a few seconds before tearing his gaze from him, “I really hate you.” he muttered.

 

“I’m sorry” Donghae apologized, no matter how many times he had said that. He’ll never get tired of saying it over and over again, though it’s not always he’s fault, nonetheless, he’ll initiate to say that word.

 

 

After thirty minutes their classmates started getting inside, and the bus started to get noisy with students laughing and kept on telling their funny stories back at the amusement park. Laughter and noises filled the air in contrary with the two of them at the back who were dead silent. But after a few more minutes the bus went silent as the students started to feel the exhaustion from the trip. Donghae stretched his body upwards to take a look what their classmates were doing only to see them sleeping on their seats. He place the handkerchief which was stained with blood and damped with ice aside as he too felt the exhaustion taking over. After heaving a yawn the blonde is already in sleep.

.

.

Donghae doubled his effort to open his eyes despite the feeling of wanting more sleep. He had to when he felt his body leaning against someone, feeling an arm wrapped around his back. Upon opening his eyes the bus was dimly lit and it was obvious that it was already sundown, his hands were resting on his lap but he was shocked when he realized that his head was resting on Eunhyuk’s chest, the older guys’ arm was wrapped around his back preventing Donghae to fall over on his sleep. Donhae’s breathing became uneasy he was sure that Eunhyuk was mad at him for doing him a favor while he was sleeping. He slowly glanced up to look at him and was thankful that he was also sleeping.  Donghae stayed like that for some few more minutes as he gently wrapped his arms around the other, savoring the moment while he still could.

 

He was about to pull out and sit up straight when his movement had seemed to wake the other up. When Eunhyuk opened his eyes Donghae froze in his position, he was still leaning against the others chest and he can’t find the strength to move. When Eunhyuk looked down and met Donghae’s shocked eyes Donghae prepared himself to get scolded and receive hurtful curses from him, but it never came. Eunhyuk was obviously too shock as well, but like Donghae he doesn’t know how to react. He should be pushing him away but it’s not was his mind was telling him at that very moment, and it’s not what his body was wanting to do.

 

Eunhyuk wasn’t thinking anymore, because if he still does he wouldn’t be leaning his face down at him. Seeing him leaning down, Donghae stretched his body upwards to meet the other, he felt Eunhyuk’s hand cupping his face up as well. When their lips touched Donghae’s mind went blank, he was afraid that he was only dreaming but the pain on his lips being caused by the kiss proves that he’s awake. Eunhyuk's lips were soft and has an addicting taste that Donghae couldn't help but to let his mouth tastes the other's plump lips. When he felt Eunhyuks arm behind him pulling him closer, Donghae lifted his hands; moving them to touch the latters shoulder.  Donghae felt Eunhyuk’s tongue sneaking inside his mouth and he granted it as he opened his mouth for more access, feeling and tasting Eunhyuk’s warm breath.

 

The kiss was indeed full of emotion and feelings. Despite the aching pain on Donghae’s lips he didn’t dared to break off the kiss. He loves Eunhyuk, and he can’t deny the overwhelming joy he’s feeling right that very moment. He doesn’t care what made Eunhyuk kiss him. It was his first kiss and it came from Eunhyuk, and that’s what really matters for him as of the moment.

 

They both froze when the lights inside the bus suddenly flickers on. Eunhyuk straightened himself up as Donghae pulled away from him. They were both breathing heavily as their heartbeats raced in unison.

 

“Kids, fix yourselves now, we’re getting near the school.” Mr. Park instructed them. And the students began fixing themselves as well as their things up.

 

From the corner of Donghae’s eyes he can see Eunhyuk’s hands trembling.

 

“I shouldn’t have done that,” He heard him muttered, “What the am I thinking,” he hissed solely to himself.

 

“Eunhyuk,” Donghae called him, his voice was low and full of fear, fear of getting rejected.

 

Eunhyuk flinched upon hearing Donghae’s voice calling him but he didn’t dared to look at him.

 

Dongahe moved a little closer to the guy, “Why?” he asked

 

Eunhyuk doesn’t know what to say, though he knows he had something to say but he can’t force them out of his mouth.

 

“I don’t know,  that thing we did… just forget it.” Eunhyuk told him.

 

“I’m sorry,” Donghae said and he can feel hot tears falling down his cheeks, “I can’t do that.”

 

Eunhyuk tore his gaze from the window and shifted his eyes to meet Donghaes.

 

“What do you mean you can’t?” He hissed,

 

Donghae can’t take a hold on it any longer, he’ll explode if he still tries to hide his feelings after what had happened. It’s just now or never, he thought.

 

“Eunhyuk, listen.” He started, “I like you. I’m sorry if I had to say it. But I really do. I like you Lee hyukjae.” he said almost inaudible but enough for the man sitting right next to him to hear.

 

Eunhyuk’s eyes widened upon hearing Donghae’s confession. He was speechless and the only thing he can do is to shake his head, not wanting to believe what he just heard.

 

“I’m not asking for you to return the feelings, but I do hope you can still keep me with you” Donghae told him, his voice was almost pleading.

 

Eunhyuk tried his best to make a fake chuckle but he failed, “You’re expecting me to keep you though we’re both guys.”

 

“I know, that’s why I’m asking if I can still stay with you.”

 

“I have a girlfriend,”

 

“Then why did you kiss me then?”

 

“Do I look like a ing ?” he hissed,

 

“So why did you kiss me then?” Donghae repeated his question.

 

Eunhyuk shook his head, “I don’t know. I’m sorry” he said, giving Donghae an apologetic look.

 

He raised himself up from their seat and went back to sit right next to Sohee who was already awake and was currently fixing her things.

 

Donghae was left at the back, covering is mouth to prevent himself from making some noise while crying his heart out. He never felt rejection before and that’s what Eunhyuk made him feel, he made him feel how it feels to be rejected and Donghae swear it hurts more than anything.

 

------

 

 

Chapter 11 posted! xD

 

I don't know how my mind works, it was Hae's first kiss and it turns out to be a sad chapter.. T_T [ It's Hyukjae's fault! xD  ]

 

I'll update as soon as I can!

 

<3