I Love You

Angels

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lkyG0JOkBQs

Epik High Ft. Taru - One Minute One Second

 

"I don't want to do this anymore."

"What? Did you say something?"

"I don't want to do this anymore! I'm sick and tired of you! Why can't you just go back to where you belong?! Go! Disappear! I don't want to see you anymore!"

I felt something wet trailing down my face. My heart dropped and I forgot how to breathe for a minute. I opened my eyes and everything was dark. I looked at the clock. It was 3:45 A.M. A dream, I had another dream about him. I touched my face. I cried again, and just like every time I woke up with this same dream, I couldn't stop crying.

*Beep* *Beep* *Beep*

I openend my heavy eyes and looked at the clock, 6:30. I cried myself to sleep again. I had to get up. I have school today and I don't want to get the girls upset if they knew I was still thinking about him. I don't want to see him, I keep on telling myself that. I want to go to school to learn more about Earth, I keep on telling myself that. I can find another person when he leaves, I keep on telling myself that. But I knew. That little voice inside me will keep whispering what I really want, making me tremble.

"Haneul! Hurry and get up! Breakfast is ready!" I heard Mihi yell from the kitchen. I got out of bed and walked into the bathroom. I didn't take long in the bathroom. Breakfast went by fast, too fast. Soon, it was already the last class of the day, and I find myself staring at his back. The teacher's voice of lectures were slowly fading into the black darkness surrounding me. I could only focus on him now.

"Haneul, it's best if you erase his memories. He doesn't want this anymore. It's okay Haneul, you can find a better person. If you keep dragging him, it'll only ruin not only his life, but also yours. So please, do a favor for the both of you and let him go, okay?"

Eunae's words rang through my head once more. I can't let him go. I still.... can't. But this is for the best, right? I really don't want to, but what choice do I have? The bell rang, perfect timing. This must mean that it's the right thing to do.

I stood up from my dest and went to him. He turned his head and my mind blank out for a moment. His eyes looked into mine. His beautiful, round, brown eyes. They were emotionless as they stared at me. They used to be filled with life and love, but now, there were only pain and hate. Did I hurt him this much? I should've taken things slowly. Then maybe, just maybe, things wouldn't have ended up this way.

"What do you want?" his low, cold voice asked. I snapped out of my trace and remembered what I had to tell him.

"Let's go somewhere first. I have to tell you something before we end things."

He nodded his head and stood up as well. I turned around and headed to the rooftop. I could hear his foot steps following close behind. With each step, my heart sunk. I felt dizzy and my eyes became watery. I began to sweat. With each heavy step, I couldn't breathe. I was suffocating. I wanted so much for time to stop. I was begging for time to rewind to the first time we met. I couldn't even smile anymore because of him.

I opened the door to the roof and continued walking. The clouds were gray and the wind was softly blowing. I stopped and looked at the sad clouds. I didn't want to do this.

"What did you want to say?" he asked. His voice, his beautiful voice. His voice I fell for. His voice that used to be so cheerful and happy. I changed him so much.

"Are you sure you want to stop this?" I asked.

"Why are you asking this when you know the answer?" he asked back. My back faced him. I couldn't look at him. I couldn't let him see my pitiful face. I felt a raindrop, then a few, then it started raining really hard. A perfect disguise. My tears fell from it's home. I turned around and gave him a smile. The same smile I gave him when we first met, but we both know it wasn't the same.

"I'm sorry for all the trouble I caused you Daehyun-ssi," I walked closer to him. "Everything was fun up until this point. I learned many things from you. I've hurt you so much, I'm sorry for that. I should be sorry for many things, but I don't know where to start. I'm sorry for not giving you anything. So instead, I'll let you go. I'll grant you your wish. Since you don't want to do this anymore, I'll stop this. I'll erase your memories so you won't have to deal with any of this anymore. You won't have any memories of me, my secret, our fights together, anything connecting to me. You'll only have memories of your daily school life and everything that happened before I came."

I came in front of him and placed my palm on his forehead. I examined him one last time, his full, brown eyebrows, his small round eyes, his long face and nose, his soft, full lips, and his y tan skin, everything  I loved about him. I saw his eyes softening. He lift his hand and cupped my cheek. He tried wiping away my tears in the rain. He shouldn't do this. I'll only want him more. I'll only miss his warm touches more. I closed my eyes and more fat, heavy tears came out. I looked at his eyes with my blurry vision and whispered,

"I love you."

I felt all the memories from his mind slipping away. From the time we met to now, everything was slowly disappearing from his mind. He slowly closed his eyes and fell down. Before he could hit the ground, I caught him. With all my strength, I spread out my white wings and flew to his house. I dried him and placed him on his bed. I looked back at him. He looked so peaceful, so carefree, and so relaxed, just like he's supposed to. I quickly looked away and flew out because I knew that if I didn't go, I would've stayed longer. I flew back home, trying to forget him. I landed on my porch and took a deep breath. I walked into my house.

"I'm back!" I said, trying my best to sound cheerful.

I walked into the living room and the girls looked at me. They knew. I could see the sympathy in their eyes. My heart sunk and my eyes started stinging. They shouldn't have looked at me like that. Now I'm reminded of him again.

"This is for the best," Eunae said as she came to give me a warm hug. I miss his hugs already.

I hugged her back and cried on her shoulder. Is this really for the best? It's so hard to let him go. I fell in too deep, and now I can't get back out. I truly did love him. I still can't let him go even after that.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I was feeling a bit down, so I wrote this one shot. I was thinking of making this into a story, but I already have other storys I have to complete. It's so hard to write full stories too. Forgive the grammar and any missing parts... Bye~