White Day: Baro

Her Not-So Princely Oppas
Please log in to read the full chapter
You've Fallen For Me - Jung Yonghwa (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6aS5n_RR26c )      ---------------------- Narrator’s P.O.V:     You were back home after a tiring and confusing day. All of the boys kissed you, but now it was time for Baro’s White Day surprise.     “I’m home!” You called out as you heard Baro call, “Over here!” You walked into the living room to see Baro with a big cake reading, ‘Happy White Day’. You gasped and stared at the pink cake.     Baro held out the cake as the candles were lit upon it. “Make a wish.” He murmured as you blew the candles out. You laughed and clapped your hands happily. Baro softened at your happy face and smiled too.     You sat on the sofa as you watched Baro cut the cake. Realizing that Baro didn’t have his hat on, you smiled and touched a lock of hair. He paused and looked at you.     “Oppa, how come you don’t have a hat on today?” You asked, even though you knew the answer already. Baro perked up and turned around, not facing you purposely.     “Because you said that I look better without the hat.”     You beamed in happiness after you heard him say that, but you didn’t let him know. Baro handed you a small piece of cake, and you shoved it into your mouth hungrily. Baro chuckled, “You were hungry, weren’t you?”     You nodded and ate more cake. “This is really good. Where did you get it?” You asked in between bites as he sat down beside you. “Paris Baguette.” He bluntly stated. You nodded and saw that he didn’t have cake.     “Baro Oppa, how come you aren’t eating the cake?” You asked him curiously. Baro shrugged, “I don’t like cake.” You feigned shock and shook your head. “Nonsense. Here, have one bite.” You put a little piece of cake on your fork and put it in front of Baro’
Please log in to read the full chapter