Victory

Her Not-So Princely Oppas
Please log in to read the full chapter
Halo - Block B (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nkhbzw1T-3M)     ---------------------- Narrator’s P.O.V:     “OPPA!!” You ran towards Jinyoung, who was groaning in pain on the floor. Baro, CNU, Sandeul, and Gongchan were shocked at the scene as you lightly helped him up. “I’m fine.” He assured you, but you could tell that he couldn’t go on with the game.     You helped him up as he staggered. F.Cuz snorted as Jinyoung tried his best to get up. The crowd was either following F.Cuz or booing at them. Eunjoo laughed along with F.Cuz and you shot her a glare. “Hyung, gwenchana?!” Gongchan frantically questioned. All Jinyoung could do was nod.     CNU boiled in anger and was about to go punch them in the face when Baro stopped him. “Fine.” Baro said calmly. “You want to be cheaters? Go ahead. But we’re not backing down on you.”     Yejun smirked confidently, “Fine by me.” Although Yejun looked smug on the outside, he was actually furious by the way you were sadly gazing at Jinyoung.     Gongchan spoke up, “Sandeul hyung, step in for Jinyoung hyung.” Sandeul gave him a sharp nod as he walked to his position. You helped Jinyoung walk to the bleachers as you gave F.Cuz—especially Yejun and Kan—a cold and hard glare.     Yejun couldn’t help but feel a little hurt by that.     The whistle sounded as the game restarted. Baro now looked edgier than ever, and the others were determined to win this no matter what. Jinyoung was fine, other than the fact that there was a bruise on his stomach. You and him cheered for B1A4 to win.
Please log in to read the full chapter