Jinyoung's Kiss

Her Not-So Princely Oppas
Please log in to read the full chapter
Twinkle Twinkle - Girls' Day (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CajHwcR547s)      ------------------------- Narrator’s P.O.V:     The long weekend had sadly ended for the six of you. You were all on the bus on your way to school. Ever since the day when Jinyoung said something about page 48, he wasn’t the same. You were starting to get worried about him.     Jinyoung wouldn’t say anything. He wasn’t happy or cheerful as he was before, and he would space out. You were playing with CNU’s glasses when you turned to look at what Jinyoung was doing. He blankly stared out the window.     Sandeul noticed the tension and lightly clapped Jinyoung on the back. “Hey, what’s wrong? You seem pretty quiet lately.” He tried to start up a conversation, but Jinyoung just brushed him off. He sweeped Sandeul’s hand off of his shoulder.     “Nothing.” Jinyoung said with an indifferent tone of voice. Sandeul kept quiet as Gongchan, CNU, and Baro looked at him quizzically. They all suspected that something was the matter. You bit your lip, confused as to why he was suddenly acting so strange.     Jinyoung didn’t say anything else, so the five of you didn’t bother him anymore.     Finally, the six of you reached the schools. You hopped off of the stairs carefully as Baro eyed you. *She seems like she’s in a good mood today.* He thought. “Whoa!” Your voice snapped him out of your thoughts. You had tripped on the last step.     All the boys made a move to catch you, but Gongchan was the fastest since he was in front of you. He caught you in a hugging pose. “Watch out, dongsaeng.” Gongchan gave you a dazzling smile. Your heart beat fast and you were worried that he might have heard it.     “K-Komawo, Oppa.
Please log in to read the full chapter