First and Second

I'm Right Here

His heart skipped a beat. He finally saw her again.

“Annyeonghaseyo.” Girls’ Generation members bowed at them.

In return, they bowed back. “Ne~ annyeonghaseyo!”

But someone’s heart in particular was leaping in joy. It was none other than Jinwoon.

“Oppa! Are you guys doing well?” Seohyun cheerfully greeted her.

It has been different for these two. Before, Seohyun would just greet her formally but now, they became close.

---Flashback

2am and SNSD’s comeback lapsed. Jinwoon was so happy especially because SNSD’s wearing cheerleader outfits.

“Ya~ We’re going against SNSD.” Seulong said.

“I know~” Jinwoon said as his smile widens.

Changmin . “You’re smiling like an idiot. And yet, you’re not making a move!”

“The only thing she said to you is “Annyeonghaseyo”. It’s not even 'Annyeong'.” Jokwon added.

Jinwoon got pissed. “Aish, what’s the big deal? At least she’s greeting me.” He smiles stupidly again. “And I love it when she sings ‘Oppa, I love you’.” He squealed at his own remark.

The boys just laughed at him.

“Let him get delusional.”

----

Seohyun and Jinwoon are both 91-liners but Seohyun insisted in calling him oppa.

“Seohyun~ah! Annyeong! We’re doing great. How about you?” he tries to hide his nervousness.

“Yes, we’re doing well. I’ll drop by later to give you our CD.” Seohyun smiled at him.

He bit his lip. That’s what he loves about her. She unknowingly does aegyo. “Ani~ I’ll just be the one to go there.”

Seohyun nodded. “Arasseo, oppa. See you later!” she ran towards their room.

He looks at her intently. Seohyun is getting prettier and prettier every day. He said to himself.

-

“Have you seen SNSD’s new MV? They all look so pretty~” Changmin praised them.

“Ne~ and Seohyun is really pretty…especially on her part.” Seulong added.

“YA!” Jinwoon shouted.

Seulong laughed. “Wae? Did I say anything wrong? She’s really pretty!”

Jinwoon ignored him.

“Don’t tell me…you’re getting jealous?” Seulong more. “Are you?”

Jinwoon’s ears are getting redder.

Jokwon butts in as he enters the room “She’s married, though.”

“Aish, it’s just a fake marriage.” Changmin said. “It’s a show just like you and Gain.”

Jokwon punched him. “Ya! We became really close, you know.” He continued talking about YongSeo. “I heard that they’re really developing feelings for each other.”

“NE?” Seulong and Changmin were shocked.

Jinwoon froze from where he’s sitting.

“That can’t be. Seohyun’s so innocent~” Changmin said.

“And I don’t think she’ll develop feelings that easy.” Seulong added.

Jokwon retaliated “Seohyun’s feelings are really unknown. But I heard the producers talking and they said Yonghwa really likes Seohyun.”

“Really? Well, Seohyun is very likable.” Seulong said.

“Ne~ and I think Yonghwa likes those type of girls…you know.”

They started to notice that their maknae was not saying a word. They tried to change the subject.

“But it’s still doubtful, right? Anyway, I saw Seohyun and she said Jinwoon will be the one going to their room to give our CD.”

Jinwoon suddenly remembered. “Oh! Can’t you do that, hyung?”

“You promised to her.”

Jinwoon let out a deep sigh and grabbed the album.

---

“We should give 2am our album~” Tiffany said.

“Aniyo unie, Jinwoon oppa said he’ll be the one going here.” Seohyun answered.

“Arasseo. It seems that you and Jinwoon are close, huh?” Tiffany .

Yuri joined “How about Yonghwa? I think he really likes you!”

“EH? What are you guys talking about? They’re all close-oppas to me. Just like Kyuhyun oppa, and the rest.” Seohyun quickly denied.

“But what if Jinwoon and Yonghwa courted you?” Sooyoung asked her. “Who are you going to choose?”

“That’s not gonna happen!” Seohyun closes her mind about the possibility.

“WHAT IF?” the girls emphasized.

Seohyun sat on a vacant chair. “No one. I’m an idol anyway.” She doesn’t really know what to do.

“Aish~ you answer so lame~” Yoona said.

*knock* *knock*

“Ne~ come in~”

“Annyeonghaseyo.” Jinwoon greeted them.

“Oh! Jinwoon~ah! Annyeong!” Hyoyeon friendly greeted her and so did the rest of the girls except for Jessica who’s sleeping.

“Oh, oppa! Annyeong!” Seohyun quickly grabbed their album “Here’s our album!” *smiles*

Jinwoon just can’t resist that smile. “Uhh..ne~ gomawo~” he gave her their album “Here’s ours”

“Gomawo oppa~ We’ll listen to it.”

Should I say it? Maybe I should leave? Or should I… Jinwoon’s hesitating but ended up “Uhm, Seohyun~ah?”

Seohyun was focusing on the album “Ne?” she still looks at the album.

“Well, uhm, it’s my grandma’s birthday and I was hoping you can stop by at our house…”

“Sure!” Seohyun agreed. “I wanna see your grandma again.” *smiles*

Jinwoon was delighted at Seohyun’s answer. “Arasseo. I’ll just text you later~”

“Ne~ See you!”

Jinwoon bowed at the rest of the girls and left.

“You’ve met her grandma?” Sooyoung was shocked.

Seohyun nodded. “I went to their house during his birthday.” She said while flipping the pages of the album.

---

 “Where have you been? We should get ready!”

---

Girls’ Generation won #1 and since it’s 2am’s comeback stage, they’re not yet eligible to the award.

The girls are already at the van waiting for their manager.

“It’s really tiring, isn’t it? Jessica said as she cuddles her pillow.

“You’re right. But it’s worth it. We won!” Taeyeon holds their trophy up high.

*beep* *beep*

It was Seohyun’s “Who could it be?”

*beep* *beep*

“Another?” only a few people knows their number so it’s rare that she recives two messages at the same time.

“Who is it?” Sunny asked as she tries to peek.

Seohyun hides her phone to .

“AISH.. LEMME SEE IT!”

Seohyun laughed and they looked at the messages.

“Seohyun~ah, congrats! – Yong Oppa”

“OMO, YONGHWA TEXTED HER!” Sunny shouted.

“UNNIIIEEE!”

It was a good thing that only the girls are inside the bus.

“Sorry.”

“Reply!”

“I’ll just reply later.”

“Aigoo~ who was the second one?” Hyoyeon asked.

“Seohyun~ah, congratulations on your win! See you guys again on Inkigayo^^ - Jinwoon Oppa”

“Aigoo~ Seohyun has a lot of suitors.” Yoona .

“Aniyo!”

“I’m envious.” Sooyoung said.

“Aniyo, unnie!”

“What are you guys talking about?” Their manager asked as he enters the bus.

Tiffany laughed. “It’s nothing, oppa. Just normal talk.”

Sooyoung and Sunny were trying to hide their laugh.

“Arasseo” the manager said “Let’s go.”

---

They finally arrived at their dorm. Some of the girls went straight to their room while the others started to eat.

“Aigoo~ I’m so hungry!” Sooyoung said.

Yoona nodded. “It feels good to eat after a tiring schedule.”

Seohyun went straight to her room. She hasn’t replied to neither of the two.

She sat on her bed and started texting.

“Kamsahamnida, oppa!^^ - Seohyun” she sent it to Yonghwa.

And then another one. “Gomawo, oppa!^^ By the way, when is your grandma’s birthday? ^^ - Seohyun” she sent it to Jinwoon.

“You have a lot of textmates.” Hyoyeon said as she enters their room.

“I just replied to them.” Seohyun said.

Hyoyen lied to her bed. “Aigoo~ it seems that among us, you’ll be the first one to have a boyfriend while being an idol.”

“Ne? They’re just texting!”

“Still, we all know how Yongseobang feels about you. And I’m sure Jinwoon’s the same.”

Seohyun was flustered by what her unnie said. Does Jinwoon…too? Ani~ that can’t be. He’s super close to Nicole. She said to herself.

*beep* *beep*

“Who could it be?” Hyoyeon .

Seohyun ignored her and looked at the message.

“I hope you’re doing fine. I’m sure your schedule’s pretty hectic so please eat well^^ And we’ll be filming next week, by the way^^ - Yong Oppa”

“He sure cares about you.” Hyoyeon said as she looks at the message. Seohyun didn’t notice for she was so focused.

“Unnie!”

“What? I’m just saying the truth. Yonghwa really likes you.”

Well, her unnie’s right. Yonghwa really likes her.

---Flashback

Another day passed and they’re done filming for We Got Married.

“I had fun today, oppa!” Seohyun cheerfully said.

“Me too!” Yonghwa said. “Can I talk to you?”

“Ne?”

“I mean, only the two of us?”

Seohyun’s too pure to understand these things at once. “Oh, sure! Let’s go inside the room.”

Yonghwa locked the door to make sure no one’s going to enter. And it’s sound-proof so it’s pretty safe.

“What is it, oppa?”

Yonghwa can’t utter the words.

“Oppa~ are you okay?” Seohyun was worried. Yonghwa’s not acting normal.

“What I’m doing to you…it’s real.” Yonghwa said.

Seohyun can’t understand his words. “What do you mean, oppa?”

“I..I..” Yonghwa let out a deep sigh and said “I like you…a lot.”

Seohyun froze for a moment. “Oppa, I…”

“I know.” He cut Seohyun before saying it. “I know the feeling’s not mutual. I just want to tell you how I feel.”

Seohyun was speechless.

“I hope you won’t feel awkward after this.”

“I’m sorry.” Seohyun suddenly said.

“Ne? Wae?” Yonghwa’s confused.

Seohyun looked down and said “I only think of you as a reliable oppa.”

Yonghwa knew it. But hearing it straight from her was more saddening. He faked a smile and said. “It’s okay. At least you have a good image of me.”

Seohyun didn’t say a word.

“I’ll get out first, okay? See you on our next filming Hyun~” And he left.

---

“You know that I don’t like him more than friends, right?” Seohyun said to her unnie.

Hyoyeon nodded. “I’m actually curious…why?”

Seohyun didn’t get it. “What do you mean, ‘why’?”

“Why don’t you like him?”

Seohyun lied down on her bed. “I don’t know. I just don’t see him more than that.”

“It’s a shame. Yonghwa’s a really good guy.”

*beep* *beep*

It’s Seohyun’s phone again.

“Oh, it’s tomorrow. But I told grandma you’ll come whenever you’re free.^^ - Jinwoon Oppa”

Seohyun quickly replied “Arasseo. Tell your grandma I said Happy Birthday and I’ll come ASAP^^ - Seohyun”

“Who else are going to Jinwoon’s?” Hyoyeon suddenly asked.

Now that she asked it, Seohyun doesn’t know. “Maybe his close friends…I’m not sure.”

---

It was their schedule for Inkigayo.

“SNSD, please go to the MC stage to be interviewed!” The staff said.

“NE!” The girls said.

-

“Seohyun! Annyeong!” Yonghwa greeted her.

She was startled. “Oh, oppa! Annyeonghaseyo!” She forgot that he’s one of the MCs. Babo.

“We’re starting! Please get ready!” The staff shouted.

Unknowingly, Yonghwa and Seohyun stood beside each other. Seohyun wanted to move but the camera rolled already.

The segment was already starting but Seohyun wasn’t focusing.

“Why don’t you show us the arrow dance?” Sulli suggested.

Taeyeon suddenly pushed her maknae. “The long one, you do it.”

The girls laugh. Seohyun snapped back to reality. “Ne?”

“Please do the arrow dance for us.” Sulli repeated.

Seohyun demonstrated how to do the arrow dance while the MCs were following her.

“Waaa~ I bet this is going to be a dance craze!” Yonghwa exclaimed.

“You’re the only one who’s crazy.” Jokwon said

“Waeyo?” Yonghwa asked.

“You’re crazy for Seohyun.”

The girls squealed. Both Seohyun and Yonghwa shyly smiled.

“Ani~ That’s—”

“Now! Let’s watch xx’s performance!” Jokwon  laughed upon cutting him.

“Music~ start!”

---

Jinwoon’s face was turning red. After watching the segment, his heartbeat was racing. Anger, jealousy? He doesn’t know.

“2am, please get ready!” The staff said.

“Ya, Jinwoon, let’s go now.”

“Ne?” Jinwoon wasn’t listening.

“We’re about to perform. Let’s go now!”

---

Inkigayo ended and Girls’ Generation won. Yonghwa gave the trophy to Seohyun and Jinwoon saw it.

“Looks like the rumors are true.” Changmin whispered to the members. Jokwon was MC-ing so they’re only three.

“What rumor?” Seulong whispered back.

“You know…YongSeo…” Changmin said.

“How can you say that?” Jinwoon asked. He doesn’t want to ask but still, he wants to know.

“Well, I---”

“Oppa!” Seohyun approached them. The girls are done giving their speech.

“Oh, Seohyun~ah!”

“Do the arrow dance. You too, Seulong oppa and Changmin oppa.”

“NE?” The boys were shocked by her request.

Seohyun smiled at them that they can’t say no. “Arasseo.”

“YAY! Jokwon oppa’s doing it already!”

The guys had no choice but to do it.

-

Yonghwa saw how easy Seohyun approached Jinwoon. Does she like him?

He wants to stay and have fun at the encore but he just can’t.

-

“Where are you looking? I’m right here~” Seohyun sang her part.

Seulong really liked it. Jinwoon was blushing.

The boys said goodbye to them as the song neared to the chorus.

-

“Ya~ Seohyun has become a yeoshin, right?” Seulong was mesmerized.

“She was already a goddess even before~” Jinwoon coldly said.

-

The girls went back to their dressing room. Seohyun saw Jinwoon on the hallway and stopped by. “Oppa!”

“Oh, Seohyun, wae?”

“I don’t have a schedule after this. We can go to your grandma.” Seohyun smiled.

“Oh….really?”

Seohyun nodded. “I already told my manager and he allowed me. But you have to come with me to the mall to buy your grandma a gift. I’m not a good cook unlike Nicole.” *laughs*

“That’s not necessary. Your presence is already a gift.”

“Ani~ I really want to buy one for your grandma…a scarf, maybe? Let’s just think of it while we’re on the way.”

“Uhh…if..you…insist. Sure.”

“Ne~ See you later oppa! I’ll just change clothes.”

“Ne, me too.”

---

“You’re really going with Jinwoon tonight?”

Seohyun nodded. She bit the clip on as she fixes her hair.

“What are you going to give her grandma?”

“I’m not yet sure.” Seohyun finally fixed her hair. “I thought a scarf  might be nice.”

Tiffany nodded. “That can do. But when are you going to buy?”

“Now. I’ll go with Jinwoon oppa.”

“But people might recognize you!” Taeyeon angrily said.

Seohyun laughed. “Don’t worry, unnie. I’m prepared. I brought wigs, and other stuff.”

Jessica patted her, “Of course, you’re prepared.”

“Well, I gotta get going. See you at the dorm!”

---

“Do I look nice?”

“What’s the fuss when you’re just going at your grandma’s?” Changmin annoyingly said.

Seulong added “It’s not like you’re going on a date.”

“But Seohyun’s going with me!”

“SEOHYUN?” The boys were shocked.

Jinwoon nodded.

“Well, that’s why you’re like that.” Jokwon said. “But don’t get your hopes up. You know she’s..”

“I know.” Jinwoon said. “We’re just friends.” He grabbed his bag and said goodbye to them.

---

“Oh, Seohyun~ah!”

“Oppa! You look nice. Are we going now?”

“Ne~ I’ll drive.”

“Arasseo~”

-

“Your car is nice. And it’s white!” Seohyun’s favorite color is white.

---Flashback

“Ya, your favorite color is red but why did you buy a white car?!” Seulong was confused.

“I just feel like this looks better!” Jinwoon explained.

---

Jinwoon smiled. He was sure that Seohyun would like it.

He opens the door for her “Get inside.”

Seohyun smiled at him “Ne~”

-

Jinwoon can’t focus. The girl he likes is sitting beside him.

“What do you think your grandma will like?” Seohyun asked him.

“Uhhh..hmm..anything. As long as it’s from the heart, she’ll like it.”

“Let’s stop by at the mall.” Seohyun said.

---

“Just wait here oppa~” Seohyun said as she run towards the mall.

This can’t be. We might be in an accident if I don’t focus. Jinwoon said to himself.

He felt anxious by letting Seohyun go on her own but after a few minutes, Seohyun returned.

“Let’s go now!” Seohyun said as she closed the door.

“What did you buy?”

“Oh, just a scarf. And a  stationery. You said it should be something from the heart so I thought writing a letter would be good.”

Jinwoon smiled. Seohyun is really adorable.

“Oppa~ I’ll turn on the radio, is it okay?”

“Yes, sure.”

Seohyun the radio. It was CNBLUE’s Love Light.

Seohyun blushed unknowingly. Jinwoon saw it and he got the courage to… “I heard that you and Yonghwa are developing feelings for each other.”

“Ne?” Seohyun was shocked by what Jinwoon said. “Aniyo~ that’s a false rumor. We’re just friends.”

“Jinja? But I heard the producers though~” Jinwoon said as if he was really the one who heard it. Well, it’s believable since he’s hosting on WGM.

Seohyun gulped. Should I say it? Well, I trust oppa. “Uhm…it’s kinda true though.”

Jinwoon’s heart was shattered into pieces.

Seohyun continued “He confessed to me but I don’t see him more than a friendly oppa.”

Seohyun’s words were like glue to Jinwoon’s broken heart as it made him smile widely. “Jinja? How did he respond?”

“He said it’s okay. But I’m sure he’s kinda hurt.”

They didn’t notice that they’re already at their destination. “We’re here.”

---

“Annyeonghaseyo, grandma.” He bowed and quickly hugged her. “Happy Birthday.”

Seohyun followed and bowed. “Annyeonghaseyo. Happy Birthday uh…mm..grandma.” she shyly laughed.

“Ani~ just be comfortable in calling me grandma. Come, let’s eat inside.”

-

“We’ll eat well!” Seohyun and Jinwoon said.

“Ne~ you should. Both of you are promoting right now. I’m sure it’s tiring especially for you, Seohyun. A girl like you should be enjoying her teenage life but you’re working.”

“Aniyo, grandma. I’m happy with what I’m doing.” Seohyun smiled “Although I sometimes want to be a normal girl.”

Jinwoon’s grandma smiled “Of course you do. But I’m sure you’re happy with what you’re doing.”

Seohyun smiled back

---

“Grandma, I thought it was necessary for me to buy you something. It’s nothing expensive, though.” Seohyun gave the paper bag.

“Waaa~ for me? Thank you. Your presence is already a gift. You didn’t need to buy anything for me.”

“It’s nothing, grandma.”

“Well, I’ll be resting now. You guys stay here for a while before leaving. I’m too old to stay up this late. Good night now, Seohyun.”

“Good night, grandma.” She bowed at her.

“You didn’t even buy anything for me. A girl like Seohyun is what you need.” She hugged her grandson and went to her room. “Lock the door when you leave.”

---

The two went to the terrace.

“Waaa~ the view here is really nice, right?” Seohyun said as she looks at the night scenery.

“Ne~ it’s really beautiful.” Jinwoon said as he looks at her.

Seohyun noticed Jinwoon’s gaze and blushed. Jinwoon moves his gaze to a different view.

The two were silent for a few minutes.

“Do you like Nicole, oppa?” Seohyun suddenly asked him.

“Ne?” Jinwoon was surprised.

“Do you like her?” Seohyun repeated it again. “Well, Nicole’s really pretty, talented and nice, right?”

Jinwoon nodded. “That’s right. I really like her.”

Seohyun froze.

“But just as a friend. There’s someone different whom I like.”

“Really? Who is it? Do I know her?” Seohyun was really curious.

Jinwoon sighed “But that girl probably doesn’t like me. Many guys are going after her.”

It’s her lost. Seohyun said to herself.

“How about you, do you really have no feelings for Yonghwa?”

“Ne~ it seems that like you, there’s also someone in my heart. But I don’t know if what I’m feeling is right. I’ve never felt this way before.”

Jinwoon was disappointed. He’s a lucky guy. Jinwoon said to himself.

The two were silent as they look at the sky filled with stars.

“Seohyun~ah?”

“Ne?” Seohyun stil stares at the sky.

“I..uhm…like you.”

Seohyun stopped gazing at the sky and looked at him. “Ne?”

“I like you.”

Seohyun laughed. “I know. You always say that on TV.”

“Seo Joo Hyun. I love you.”

Seohyun can’t comprehend it. What. Did. He. Say? Her brain’s not functioning.

“At first it was just admiration, I don’t know when but it just changed. I want to be the first one to hear your voice every morning. And I want to secretly go on dates with you, I want to be the guy you’ll be proud to introduce to your parents. I want to be there for you when everybody’s turning their back from you. Seohyun, I love you. I don’t care if you don’t feel the same or if you love somebody else. I just need to tell you now ‘cause my heart is bursting from feelings.”

“Oppa…”

“It’s okay Seohyun, I---”

Seohyun stopped him from saying anything more. She pulled him by the neck and kissed him. Jinwoon’s face was getting redder. They kissed for a few minutes and Seohyun let go of him.

“Oppa~ your face~” She laughed at him.

“Seohyun~ah…”

“I’ve always wanted to tell you how I feel but I thought you liked somebody else.”

“You know you’re the one I always liked. The whole nation knows about it.”

“But I thought you’re just saying that to hide your true feelings for another person!”

Jinwoon laughed hugged her. “I love you.”

“I love you too oppa.”

“What about your marriage?” Jinwoon asked her.

“We’re going to divorce anyway.” Seohyun said. “Don’t you know you’re my first kiss?”

Jinwoon smiled. “You’re my first too, you know!”

“Well, I’ll be your second kiss too.” Seohyun said as they kissed again under the moonlight.

---------------------------------------------------

Wooo~ A long chapter! This is the end but there will be a second chapter! The scenes that were not written here will be there in order to show h0w the two really developed their feelings for each other ♥ This is a treat to my fellow SeoWoon shippers (we're only a handful, I know -_-) Ciao! I'm sorry I can't update this anymore huhu I'll try my best to make up for what I lacked.