MIXED REACTIONS

Dara's Status

 

YG Building

 

Everyone in YG took a break to watch the most talk about guesting of Ssang Park in Hwasin. The PR department staffers of YG are on the edge of their seats while waiting for the live broadcast. People are predicting that SSang Park may spark a scandal for guesting in this show so they are on the lookout just in case there will be a need for damage control.  The cafeteria is already crowded as trainees, YG employees and dancers gathered together to watch Ssang Park’s live episode on Hwasin.

 

Meanwhile, in YG’s media room, CL and Minzy together with Bigbang members, Epik High, Jinusean, Gummy, Lydia, Hwangsabbu, Teddy and Papa YG are all waiting for the live telecast of Hwasin with Ssang Park as their guests.

 

“Hyung, aren’t you nervous with what those two aliens will reveal tonight? Dara and Bom together are like a timed bomb waiting to explode.” Teddy asked YG Sajangnim who just smirk at him.

 

“And why did Hwasin have to change their format? What if they will ask out of this world question to Ssang Park? Those two girls are not the best liars out there and I’m afraid that they might accidentally spill something that might affect their careers.” Jinu voiced out his concern.

 

“Expect the unexpected when it comes to Dara and Bom. I can’t imagine the chaos those two will bring in the show.” Sean is trying to stifle his laughter but failed miserably.

 

“I saw a blog in Daum and most of the fans want to know the status of Ssang Park’s love life. They even made a petition to the show’s PD-nim to focus on Dara and Bom’s lovelife.” All eyes turned to Jiyong after they heard what Gummy said. Jiyong tried to ignore their stares and keeps his eyes focus on the TV screen.

 

“Oh, it’s here. It’s starting.” Minzy clap her hands excitedly. Everyone in the room watch in silence as they waited for Dara and Bom to appear on the screen. When Ssang Park appeared on the stage and started singing and dancing to SES song, everyone in the room clap their hands and cheered for them.

“Hyung, why don’t we have a Dara & Bom unit? Look at those two ahjummas enjoying the stage.” Tablo told to Sajangnim.

 

“I actually think that’s a good idea. Dara and Bom’s voices blend well. I can already see melon’s rooftop being blown away.” Teddy can’t help but agree.

 

“And since both of them are already on the right age, why don’t we have a y concept for them. I can totally imagine the Unnies strutting in their y leather outfits ala Femme Fatale.” Lydia looked at Sajangnim and told him her honest opinion.

 

“Waaahhhh, Dara Unnie and Bom Unnie in y leather outfits. Woaahhh, now that is something the fanboys would love to see.” CL is getting excited with the idea. She has been convincing the Unnies especially Dara unnie to try more revealing outfits but the girl is not comfortable wearing very provocative outfits.

 

Everybody is waiting for the violent reaction from a certain Dragon but the guy just keeps his silence. He is so focus on watching Ssang Park’s performance. Jiyong does not like the idea of Dara clad in super y outfits for all her fanboys to see but he have no right to interfere with it. Even if he doesn’t agree with it, he will try to understand and respect Dara’s decision if ever she’ll agree to it. Gone is the immature and overly jealous G Dragon. He has change for the best and he have no intention of going back to his old self.

 

The hosts are now asking questions to Dara and Bom and everyone in the room burst out laughing when they heard their answers.

 

“Oh my Gosh, Dara unnie is really a certified chocoholic. How come she’s not gaining weight despite all those calories she’s eating?” Minzy is clutching her stomach while laughing as they continue to listen to Dara’s answer.

 

“Wow, expect Bom Noona to have a secret compartment of food somewhere inside their dorm.” Taeyang’s eyes are almost invisible because of his eye smile.

 

“Mwoah! Now I know the reason why they looked like they saw a ghost when I tried to get a box of cereals in their cabinet. I almost got them busted.” TOP recalled the cereal incident that happened years ago.

 

They continue watching the program and all of them got silent when the hosts ask about sneaking out and meeting up with guys.

 

 

“Hahahaha, I remember Dara Noona and Bom Noona clad in a ninja outfit as they sneakily went out of their dorm. When they successfully got out of the building, they were so happy that they started dancing their alien dance. Unknown to them, Sajangnim and I witnessed their ninja moves but we just stayed silent so as not to burst their happy bubble.” Another rounds of laughter engulfed everyone after hearing Daesung’s revelation.

 

“Oh oh, I wonder if Dara Noona will accidentally mention Jiyong hyung here. I remember how Hyung would sneak out of our dorm to forcefully take Dara noona for a joyride in the middle of the night before. Jiyong hyung will pretend that he is sick and he badly needs to go to the hospital and my clueless Dara noona always falls to his lame excuses.” Everyone inside the room gasped with Seungri’s revelations.

 

“Yahhhh, shut up rat!” Jiyong thow the pillow to Seungri’s direction which successfully landed on Seungri’s face.

 

“Hmmmpppp! Yahhh Hyung, don’t forget to treat me nicely neh. Remember, I am Dara noona’s favorite Bigbang member.” Seungri smirked at Jiyong who only scratch his face with his hands.

 

“Yah Seungrat, stop bullying Jiyong oppa.” Chaerin came to the rescue.

 

 

And the Cat and Rat battle has begun. Seungri and Chaerin have always been like this. They hate each other with passion. They say that there is a thin line between love and hate and they wouldn’t be surprised if one day, both of them reveal that they are dating each other.

 

 

“Alright kids, please stop with your petty arguments. The show is getting more exciting now.” Sajangnim call out Chaerin and Seungri’s attention and that’s the only time that the two stop bickering. The PD of the show informed Sajangnim who the surprise guest will be. He can’t help but smirk at the well behave Dragon who is sitting in one corner whose eyes are lovingly gazing at YG’s resident rabbit. Oh boy, good thing he have the best seat inside this room. He will surely enjoy the Dragon’s reaction once the surprise guest is revealed.

 

“Woah, Dara is indeed a loyal Won Bin fangirl. I can’t believe she expressed her love for Won Bin. Go get ém girl.” Lydia made a fist pump to cheer her favorite Unnie in YG.

 

 

“OH MY GOSHHHHHH!!!!

 

“WAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!”

 

“FRUUUUUUCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!!!

 

“WOOOAHHHH, the fangirl gods and goddesses finally heard Dara Unnie’s prayers.”

 

Everyone inside the room is having mixed reactions when they revealed Won Bin, Dara’s long time ideal type.  After awhile, they looked at the stunned and pale looking Kwon Jiyong. All of them stop talking so they can hear what the Kwon leader is mumbling.

 

“No, no,no…this is just a dream. Won Bin is not there in the show. This is just a nightmare.” Jiyong continued mumbling. He pinched himself then looks at the TV screen but Won Bin’s ridiculously handsome face is still there. Without second thoughts, he grabs his car keys then dashed out of the room like a flashed. He maneuvered his newly purchased Lamborghini and speed away to SBS building.

 

“Wait for me baby girl; your baby boy will save you.” He steps on the accelerator and his Lamborghini dominated the streets of Seoul.

 

______________________________________

 

C-JES Building

 

“Get out of the way…out of the way.” Jae has never run as fast like this in his entire existence. They just finished filming their latest CF and he’s afraid that he will not be able to catch Dara and Bom’s guesting in Hwasin. Once inside their media room, he immediately the TV and switches it to SBS channel.  The show already started and they are now asking Dara and Bom about sneaking out and meeting with guys.

 

 

“Yah hyung! How could you leave us just like that?” Junsu barge inside the media room followed Yoochun.

 

“Why are you such in a hurry hyung? It’s not like you can’t watch noona’s guesting. You know, you can always check it on youtube.” Yoochun sat beside Jaejoong.

 

“Aiiissshhhhtt, you two shut up. I can’t hear what my angel is saying.” Jaejong glared at the two maknaes.

 

 

“Oh, so Dara noona is like Bom Noona’s assistant when it comes to sneaking out.” Yoochun is clapping his hands as he listened to Ssang Park’s revelation.

 

“Wow, Dara noona is so cool driving around Bom Noona to her secret date.” Junsu also added.

 

 

“Oh, Dara noona is such a loyal fangirl. Wow, Won Bin hyung is really lucky to have her as his fangirl.” Junsu can’t believe Dara’s loyalty to Won Bin.

 

“Woooaahhhm, ten years!  I wonder if I also have a loyal fan like Dara noona.” Yoochun stared at Dara dreamily.

 

“Dara Noona is very cute. Ahhh, I can totally imagine her once she meets Won Bin in real life. And when that happens, its game over for you hyung.” Junsu tease JAejoong WHO LOOKS AT Junsu smugly.

 

 

“Naaah, not goona happen..bleeehhh!!! In your dreams Junsu.” Jaejoong did a mehrong face to Junsu. They started bickering and they only stop when they heard Yoochun’s startled voice.

 

 

 

“Oh MY GOSSHHH!!!” Dara Noona….Behind you…look behind you!!!” Yoochun is pointing his fingers towards the TV while squealing like a fangirl. He can’t help but get giddy watching her Dara Noona and her ultimate ideal type.

 

“Uhhmmm, what did you just said awhile ago Jae?” Junsu smirked at Jaejoong who is now standing like a statue. The horror that he is feeling is very visible on his face.

 

 

 

“NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!Princess, wait for me. I’m going to save you from him.” Jaejoong dashed out of the room and sprinted to their parking lot before s can react. He went straight to his Lamborghini and started the engine with a specific place on his mind. He his GPS and click on a certain spot- SBS building.

 

 

 

After few minutes, motorists and citizens along the busy street of Seoul ogle at the two expensive sports car in front of them. The traffic light is red so the drivers of the two Lamborghini have no choice but to stop. Few seconds before the light turned to green, the drivers glance at each other and they immediately recognized each other. Both have only one mission as of the moment. And that is to rescue the love of their life from falling into somebody else. When the light turned green, the streets of Seoul, suddenly transformed into F1 grand prix race track what with those Lamborghinis racing towards SBS building.

 

 

 

 

 

Back to SBS building, specifically Hwasin studio.

 

 

 

Flat line________________________tug___________tug__________tug______tug____tug! Heart beat slowly recovering. Eyes slowly opening. Wow that pair of eyes just got to be the most beautiful eyes I have ever seen.  And oh, what a perfect nose we got here. And those lips, I suddenly have the urgency to nibble it and get a taste of it. It just looks so yummy and tempting. And oh my, am I really seeing my ultimate ideal type in front of me? Nah, probably not. Maybe I am just dreaming. And in my dream, Won Bin is right here in front of me and he’s smiling at me. Ugghhh, I don’t want to wake up anymore. Please let me stay in my dream forever and enjoy this moment with my ultimate ideal type.

 

 

I smiled at Won Bin my love when I saw him smiling at me. I am a very shy person that’s why I really don’t know what drives me to reach out my hands and caress his face. Waaaahhhhhhh, I am caressing Won Bin’s face. Oh my Gosh! Do you have any idea what I’m feeling right now? Gahhhhhh, his godly features. It’s official; this is going to be my all-time favorite dream ever. Dream gods and goddesses, thank you so much for this perfect dream. Won Bin & Dara, staring at each other. Won Bin and Dara smiling at each other.  Waaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!

 

 

 

I am still on cloud nine enjoying my dream with Won Bin when I saw a familiar face beside WonBin. Oh, even Bommie made a cameo in my dream. She looks so worried and there’s something else I am seeing in her face. She has this “You failed big time Darong” look. To be honest, I really don’t understand why Bommie is giving me that look because hello, I am just dreaming right?

 

Oh, Kim Hesun Unnie is also in my dream. And Kim Gura, Shin Dong Yup and also Bong Tae Gyu also made an appearance. Bwahahahaha, this is really funny. The hosts of Hwasin- Controller of the heart made a cameo in dream.

 

Hwasin?????? Hosts? Guests??????

 

Bommie????? HWASIN???? DARA????? HWASIN??? GUESTS????

 

 

Oh my gosh!!! I’m not dreaming, am I? I felt my heart beating so fast like I have joined a 10 KM marathon. I pinched my arm to check if I am still dreaming and I felt my cheeks burning. Shucks!!! This is not a dream. Oh my goshhhh, this is reality. I am a guest in Hwasin and they invited Won Bin as the surprise guest. But wait a minute; I think I am missing something here. What happened to me? Why am I lying in one of the seats and they are all looking at me. I close my eyes and my mind automatically did a rewind.

 

Ajhdijfhdiogjkjoidfudoigjkokdsjfoifjhiofjiosjfiodjfkojgofjgoisuwrfyrfnjixdhuisryfhdfuivnishgiwegnfekgjhnofhsiofjdifghrfijghfio….

 

Oh if you are wondering what those random letters are for….that’s supposed to be the sound effects while my mind is doing some rewind.

 

 

Okay! Pause…Hold it right there.

 

 

So I am giving a video message to Won Bin and then I turned around and I saw this godly creature. He introduces himself to me and he said that his name is Won Bin and then everything went blank.

 

 

Amdfoshfofkposdjugiqsoeu9wejvmljsi9oguyfokmdjp;hunjieosud9iegjmlskjsof78 kmokasjidgjbmnfioghjdufydgkovfjmnbkofjbhlg;khbofujguasiofdwdjmcljsxiouyhiaudf6efnblkxjnlscbmodkzhsquid!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OH MY GOSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 

FRUCKKKKK FRUCKKKKKK FRUCKKKKKKKK!!!! I FAINTED……….I LOST CONSCIOUSNESS WHILE WON BIN IS INTRUDUCING HIMSELF TO ME!!!!! Waaaahhhhhhhhhhh, this is going to be the most embarrassing moment of my life. Wahhhhhhhhhh, Sandara Park…how could you do this to yourself. And oh, did I mention to you that we are doing live broadcast. Meaning, the whole Korea, no erase that. The whole world witnessed me fainting on national television. That is one embarrassing moment you got there Sandara Park and you will certainly be a title holder for being the most embarrassing idol ever. Waaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, my reputation, my career, waaahhhhhhhh. Goodbye fans, goodbye cruel world. Goodbye everyone!!!!!

 

My moment was interrupted when I heard the loud cheers from the audience.

 

“Welcome back to Mother Earth Sandara Park. Ladies and gentlemen, please let’s give Ms. Dara Park a warm of applause.” Kim Gura tried to make the atmosphere less embarrassing for me.

 

I’ve been in this business for almost ten years now and I’ve face a lot of challenges. I’ve trained on how to be a good singer, dancer, performer and an actress but nobody prepared me on how to face a situation like this. Nobody told me the basics on how to recover from an incident where you fainted in front of your ideal type.

 

“Come on Darong, just smile. Wave to the crowd and smile.” Thank God, I have Bommie with me. She is truly my lifesaver.

 

 

“Okay you’re doing great. Just continue smiling. Now, face Won Bin oppa and introduce yourself to him and apologize.” Bommie is telling me what to do. And like a good student, I followed her every words.

 

I turned to my right and face Won Bin. Oh my gosh, can I get more awkward than this?

 

“Anneyeonghaseyo, Sandara Park imnida. Mianhae for fainting on you, Won Bin shi.” With all the courage and finesse I have in my petite body, I introduced myself to him and apologize for my embarrassing moment. I saw Won Bin smiled at me and everyone inside the studio squealed. The burning of my cheeks intensified and I can tell that the color of cheeks now can rival the color of a ripe tomato.

 

 

We settled ourselves in our designated seats. I felt Won Bin oppa looking at me and I can’t help but blush some more. Waaahhhhh, huhuhuhuh, please fangirl heart..fight for your life. I beg you fangirl heart, just help me get across this show and everything will be all right. I let my eyes roam around the studio. Anywhere and anyone but Won Bin oppa.  I feel so strange because this is the first time that I am behaving like a well reserved ahjumma.  Ahhhhh, Dara, Dara bright Dara, where art thou?

 

 

 

The hosts started talking and I focused my attention to them. I have a weird feeling that the people are looking at me intently and they are silently laughing at my behavior. Waaahhhhhh, I want to run away now and just hide from the whole world.

 

Sending distress call to outer space now….tiririririt….tiririririritttt….!

 

Species of outer space…this is an emergency..I repeat this is an emergency…

 

Tiriririririririririritttt…..tiririririririttttt….

 

Victim: The girl from Mars AKA Sandara Park.

Description: Petite but well-proportioned body, white & clear complexion, blonde hair and with  cough GODDESS BEAUTY cough.

 

Alien 1, do you hear me. Please rescue your fellow Martian here on earth. Mothership, activate your GPS now and take me away from here.

 

My mind is busy formulating ideas on 101 Ways to walk out on an Embarrassing Moment without being notice.  My alien mind was brought back to earth’s hemisphere specifically inside the studio of Hwasin show when I heard Hesun Unnie talk to Won Bin oppa.

 

 

“Won Bin shi, thank you so much for accepting our invitation. This is such a big honor.” Kim Hesun started the talk show like a pro.

 

 “The pleasure is mine, Hesun shi. I was actually very excited when my manager told me that I will be the surprise guest of Sandara shi and Bom shi.” He smiled to the hosts and my plan of leaving this place suddenly vanished.  Hay, won Bin oppa is really perfect.

 

“Oh, are you a fan of 2ne1?” Kim Gura ask some more.

 

I wished Kim GURA oppa didn’t ask that question. This is so awkward, really.  Of course Won Bin oppa’s favorite Girlgroup is definitely not 2ne1. I bet he is a fan of Girls Generation, or Kara or Afterschool or any other girl group. Anyone but 2ne1.  A godly creature like him will surely stan those perfect girlgroups with long legs and y body. In short, our exact opposite.

 

 

“I’m a certified blackjack.” Won Bin answered enthusiastically.

 

A what????? Did he just say he’s a Blackjack.   Bommie and I felt elated when Won Bin oppa said that. Wait he’s not joking right. He’s not saying this just because we are in broadcast.

 

“Wow, this is really surprising. Hmmm, why don’t we check how hardcore as a fan you are Won Bin shi.” Bong Tae Gyu told Won Bin and Won Bin gamely agreed.

 

“Okay, what is the first song of 2ne1?” Shin Dong Yup asked.

 

“Lollipop with Bigbang. My favorite part is Dara’s part in the beginning. Lolli- lolli oh lollipop!” Won Bin imitated Dara and everyone in the audience clap their hands together. Even Bommie and I can’t express the happiness that we’re feeling right now. Imagine, Won Bin Oppa knows our song. Waaahhhh, my fan girl heart is doing a cart wheel right now. Won Bin oppa’s favorite part in Lollipop is my part. Waahhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!

 

“Hell yeah!!! Hear that haters? Won Bin oppa’s favorite part in Lollipop is my part. Bwahahahahaaha, laughing my evil laugh hear ala Cruela Devil coz all your arguments are invalid. Hmmmpp, so are you still going to tell me that I’m a useless member of 2ne1.

 

They asked another question to Won Bin Oppa and we listened carefully for his answer.

 

“What is 2ne1’s debut song?” Kim Hesun also asked.

 

“Fire…the most explosive song that I’ve ever heard in Kpop.” Won Bin answered confidently.

 

“EX-PLO-SIVE….take that haters….yes…Explosive! And that’s coming from Korea’s A-list Actor.

 

“Woooaaahhh you really are a certified blackjack. Wow!!” Kim Gura is amazed with fanboy Won Bin.

 

“Yes, these girls are amazing and very inspiring. I admire them for being unique. Their passion on their craft is very admirable.” Won Bin oppa is speaking like a true Blackjack

 

We can’t believe that we are hearing this from Won Bin oppa. We must have save the whole planet from an intergalactic explosion in our previous lives to have Won Bin oppa as our fanboy.

 

“Kamsahamnida Won Bin shi.” Bommie and I stand up and give a ninety degree vow to him. This is such a big honor coming from him.

 

 

“Okay, so you are a self-confessed fan of 2ne1. Is there something else that you know that maybe people don’t know about 2ne1 that you would like to share?

 

“I just want everyone to know, that 2ne1 girls are the best. They are beautiful inside and out. Their love for the fans is genuine and they treat them like they are their friends.” Won Bin proudly shared to the host and the audience.

 

“Won Bin shi, I’m sure that you are aware that you are Dara shi’s ideal type. What can you say about it?” Hesun is feeling giddy when she asked this question.

 

 

Waaahhhhh!!!! Hesun Unnie, why do you have to ask him that question? Oh my gaaahhhhh!!! What if…what if….waahhhhh I can’t think straight?

 

 

 

“I am really flattered when I heard about this. Thank you Sandara shi for choosing me. Although I heard that you also like my friend Kang Dong Won. I’m actually worried that she will change her ideal type now because from her interviews, she said that she likes tough younger guys and I am now an Ahjussi.” Won Bin playfully said to Dara who is now turning into a ball of red tomato profusely moves her head from left to right in disagreement.

 

 

“Aniyo Oppa..opps I mean Won Bin shi.” Gosh Sandara, why are you calling him Oppa? Are you close? You should address him Won Bin Shi haiiissst.

 

 

“Neh, I’ve been a fan girl for ten years now Won Bin Shi.” Dara manage to construct a sentence despite the chaos happening with her brain neurons.

 

”Oh, Won Bin shi, what can you say about Dara shi?” Oh no, why did Kim Gura need to ask that question. Uggghhh such a big mouth he got there.

 

“Most of you don’t probably know but my bias in 2ne1 is Dara. She is very beautiful but that is not the only reason why she is my bias. Dara Park is very petite but I can assure that she have a very big heart. Did you know that Dara is one of the benefactors of an Orphanage in Busan? She is also very active in charitable institution.” Won Bin can see the admiration that everyone is giving to Dara. Dara is not comfortable talking about her good deeds especially on national television. She smiled awkwardly when the camera focuses on her.

 

“Wow, you really are not just a beautiful face. You also have a beautiful heart and soul. You are a living angel.” Kim Hesun can’t hide the admiration she felt for Dara.

 

“Hmmmm, it’s not like that Unnie and it’s not only me who’s doing this. Everyone is YG is very active in helping the less fortunate. Bommie here is also active in helping others. I’ve been receiving so many blessing from God and it is only rightful that I give to our less fortunate brothers and sisters.” Dara humbly said.

 

Everyone in the studio cheered after hearing Dara’s message. They even stand up from their seat to give a standing ovation for Dara’s good deeds.

 

“I actually got a surprise for Bommie and Dara here.” All heads turn to Won Bin. Everyone is excited what his surprise could be. A man from the corner brought something to Won Bin. I cannot tell what it is because it is wrapped in a paper.

 

“Open it, open it.” The audience is chanting.

 

“Can we open it now?” Bommie can’t hide her excitement. I am also excited to know what this thing is but I don’t have the guts to ask Won Bin shi.

 

“Of course.” Won Bin smiled at us.

 

We carefully removed the wrapper while the cameraman surrounds us. Everyone is excited to know Won bin’s gift to us. My jaw literally drops when I finally saw what was inside the wrapper. Even the audiences were in awe when the camera showed what Won Bin’s gifts are.

 

Bommie receive a portrait of her with the children in orphanage.  It is a very beautiful picture. You can feel the love and happiness of the people in that picture.

 

The portrait I receive is a picture of me and my favorite kid in the orphanage. He titled the portrait “The Goddess and the Angel”.

 

 

 

Questions were playing inside my mind. Who took this photo? How did they take it? When I lifted my eyes from the photo, I saw Won Bin shi looking at me with a gentle smile on his lips. I smiled back at him and said my thanks.

 

“Tug…tug…tug…tug…tug…..”There goes my heart again.  I wonder why it’s beating so fast. Can somebody tell me why I’m feeling this way?

 

“Can this be love?”

 

 

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Author’s note: And another update for you my dear readers. Thank you so much for all your lovely comments. Don’t forget to leave your opinions, suggestions and reactions. I love reading all of them.

Sorry for the errors kekekeke I’m not an expert writer and I don’t proofread. 

 

 

 

linlin_10 ^__________________________________^