SSANG PARK

Dara's Status

Our promotion for Falling in Love is almost over. We have been busy appearing on various music shows and radio programs. Our schedule is very hectic but I love every minute of it. We’ve been on hiatus for almost a year and this is our way of making up to our fans for being loyal to us. When YG announced that 2ne1 will be active in joining variety shows, our blackjacks had a twitter party. When it was revealed that we will be guesting on Running Man, the show and 2ne1 even trended worldwide.

 

 

 Checking my twitter mentions today, I can’t help but laugh as pictures of us filming for Running Man we’re tag at me.  Blackjacks will surely roll on the floor laughing once our episode will be shown.  Today, they will also release our teaser on the show to increase the anticipation among the viewers. To give you a hint about our episode, ours is going to be very different from others. Our episode is going to be wet and wild. And oh, please don’t think of it in a erted way okay kekekekeke.

 

 

I am on my way to YG building because Bommie and I will be appearing in Hwashin today. YG already told us about it few days ago. Being known as the craziest and dorkiest idols in K-Pop, the PD’s in the show decided to change the format for us. For this Park Sisters episode, they have decided to just go freestyle. No script, only surprise questions and guests. The topic is also very sensitive especially for idols like us since we will be discussing about love, relationships and boys. Many are predicting that we might create a scandal after this show but Sajangnim is confident that Park Sisters will outwit the hosts. Afterall, we are not called 4D and 8D aliens for nothing.

 

 

Bommie is already having her make-up when I reached YG building. She is looking gorgeous with her light make-up.  Our stylist told us that we will ditched our fierce image for today and go for elegant and chic ladies. Our fans particularly Daralings will praise our stylist for my look today. My fans have a love & hate relationship towards our stylist.

 

 I remember during my “Let’s go all out on making Dara weird days”, our stylist is afraid to go out alone because he is the number one hated stylist by Daralings. I have also read tweets and messages directed towards our stylist and I can’t help but pity him because it seems that their tweet threats are serious. But knowing my fans, I know that they are just joking. Somehow, I am thankful to our stylist for giving me those crazy hairstyles and outfits because it made me stand out from legions of pretty idols in K-Pop. Whenever 2ne1 will have a comeback, my new hairstyle is one of the things that fans and non-fans are anticipating. For this comeback, we opt to just change my hair color to blonde. We are singing about Falling in Love and it would be weird if I am sporting an out of this world concept. Who in their right mind will fall in love with a girl sporting a vegetta hair while singing Falling in Love? Well not unless you’re Son Go Kou or other species from outer space kekekeke.

 

 

 

 

“Yaahhh Darong, tell your suitors that they are being inconsistent today. Do not fall for any of them yet.” Bommie looked at me in the mirror.

 

“Huh? Wae, what did they do this time?” I asked Bommie looking clueless with what she’s talking about.

 

“Heol, your suitors forgot to give me my daily supply of corns. They promise me that I will be receiving my daily dose but they missed it this morning.” Bommie pouted and everyone in the make-up room including me can’t help but laugh at her complaints.

 

“Aigo Bommie-yah, does Yamapi’s corn plantation have a shortage of corns. You’re also receiving daily supplies from him right?” Yamapi was not joking when he said he will have his own corn plantation for Bommie.

 

“But a promise is a promise. If they can’t keep their promises to me, how can they stay true to their promises to you?” Bommie just won’t give up with her reasoning.

 

“Annyeong yeorobon!” Sabbunim stealthily went inside the make-up room making Bommie shut up. She is still under strict diet and corn is one of the foods that she’s not allowed to eat.

 

“Yah Bommie, did I just heard you complaining about not receiving corns from Dara’s suitors?” Sabbunim seriously looked at Bommie who is now having the constipated look on her face.

 

“Aigo Sabbunim, I am just after Dara’s welfare so I have to test those two guys. And by the looks of it, I think they are not going to honor their promise to me” Bommie is showing her peace sign to Sabbunim.

 

“Hahahaha, I was the one who instructed Jiyong and Jaejoong to stop your corn supplies. I am very glad that they listened to me.” Ssabunim is laughing so hard while Bommie just look at him with the are you serious look on her face.

 

“How could you do this to me Ssabunim? You know I can’t survive without corn.” Bommie dramatically told Hwangssabu which earned good laughs from us.

 

“You’ll survive Bommie. Are you not reading your mentions in twitter? Your fans are always telling me to look after you. Every time you tweet something about food, they will automatically tweet it to me. So Bommie –yah, always remember, Ssabunim is watching you. ” Sabbunim wished us good luck on our Hwashin guesting before leaving the room.

 

 

After the stylists did their wonders on Bommie and I, Jjangmae told us that we have to go to SBS station now for our recording. We reached Hwashin studio thirty minutes before the show starts so we still have enough time to relax and mingle with the hosts. The hosts especially Kim Hee Sun unnie made us comfortable and we talk about anything under the sun. When the staff told us that the show will start, Bommie and I have warmed up to the host so the awkwardness between us has lessened.

 

 

The hosts are now gathered in the set and talking about their guests for today. Various VTR’s from our YG family and friends are being shown and the audience can’t help but laugh with what they’re telling about us. The most bizarre things were said about us and I don’t know if there is still a career waiting for us after this show.

 

“I heard that these two gorgeous girls’ dating ban has been lifted.” Kim Gura asked his fellow host.

 

“Do you really believe that they didn’t date during those times when they have their dating ban?” Bong Tae Gyu asked Kim Gura.

 

“Wooohhhh!!! Someone told me that they love to sneak out of their dorm in the middle of the night to play around?” Kim Hesun told his co-host and a collective gasps can be heard from the audience.

 

“I know all of you want to hear the answers to our questions. So let’s get the show started. Please give it up for YG’s SSang Park – Sandara Park and Park Bom.” MC Shin Dong Yup excitedly calls on Bom and Dara.

 

 The stage opened up and the spotlight focused on Dara and Bom.  The familiar tune of SES song I’m Your Girl started playing in the background. Dara started singing while doing the song’s choreography at the same time. Bommie is also dancing cutely in the background. They take turn in singing their parts of the song and when the chorus came, they both sang together making their voices blend beautifully. The audience can’t help but stand up from their seats and dance while they watch the Park sisters perform. After their surprise number, loud claps and cheers can be heard inside the studio.

 

“Wooohoooooo!!! Ssang Park jjang! Ssang Park jjang!!” The hosts of the show gathered around Park sisters as they cheered for them. After the people inside the studio calmed down, Bommie and Dara went on to introduce their selves.

 

“Anneyeonghaseyo…wazzuppp..we’re Ssang Park.” Park sisters, bowed to the hosts and to the audience.

 

“Anneyeonghaseyo. ..Park Bom imnida..2ne1’s main vocal and public relations agent.” Bommie bowed again and give her adorable smile to the camera.

 

“Anneyeonghaseyo…Sandara Park imnida…2ne1’s fresh vocals and Public Relations Director.” She bowed and flashed her killer smile that radiates towards the entire studio.

 

They settled themselves in their respective seats. The girls suddenly felt nervous but they tried to hide it from the hosts. They hold their hands together when they finally took their seats.

 

“Thank you for coming in our show. I know that YG particularly 2ne1 is not into variety shows so we are really grateful that you accepted our invitation.” Kim Hesun tried to make the atmosphere more comfortable.

 

“Neh Hesun shi, we should be the one who should be thankful for inviting us here. We’ve been bugging Sajangnim to let us appear on variety shows because we want to meet new friends and our fans.” Bommie cutely said which made the hearts of the males flutter inside the studio.

 

“We are not an expert in variety shows so we are now asking sorry if ever we will be an embarrassment later. Please bear with us and please take care of us.” Dara did her ET sign cutely while blinking her eyes adorably which made the audience and the hosts laugh.

 

“Aaaawwww…kyeopta!!!” The hosts blurted out unanimously which made Park sisters laugh.

 

“If it will make you more comfortable, you can start addressing us Oppa and Unnie. I want both of you to relax because we are going to discuss a lot of things today.” Kim Gura who is known for his nasty talk suddenly became a gentle ahjussi in front of Park Sister.

 

“Neh..neh Oppa, Unnie..Kamsahamnida.” Ssang Park answered.

 

“Bwoh…who are you? What have you done to our nasty Gura. You impostor..reveal your true self.” Bong Tae Gyu playfully chokes Kim Gura which made everyone laugh.

 

“Aigoo, it seems like our Kim Gura is smitten with our Park Sisters charm. You are now being kind-hearted.” Kim Hesun also joined in teasing Kim Gura.

 

“Aigo, why am I the one you are picking on. I am one of the hosts here. Let’s do our job properly or Sajangnim will fire us.” The atmosphere in the studio became lighter thanks to the funny banters of the hosts.

 

“Yeorobon, I know we are all dying to hear the answers to our questions awhile ago. And I will not waste another second with those questions left unanswered. Everyone,  Hwasin –Controller of the Heart starts now.”

 

“Woooohoooooo”

 

“Clap! Clap! Clap!”

 

“Are you feeling nervous?” Kim Hesun asked Dara & Bom with her gentle tone.

 

“Neh.. unnie..a little!” Dara answered Hesun shyly.

 

“A little? Hmmm, well see about that.” Kim Gura gave them his evil smirk and Park sisters fidgeted their fingers unconsciously.

 

“Aigo, Gura..please don’t scare our pretty ladies here. Do you want their fans to hate you?” Bong Tae gyu burst the scary aura that Gura is trying to portray.

 

“Bommie-ah, Dara-ah, we will be asking questions from both of you and we hope you will answer us truthfully neh. We will give you a card with yes or no and you can explain your answer afterwards.” Hesun explained to Ssang Park.

“Neh.. neh..” The girls despite feeling nervous answered with a smile on their faces.

 

“Did you ever disobey any of YG Sajangnim’s rules?” Gura went in for the first question. Dara and Bommie looked at each other silently asking who will answer the question first. They raise their cards and different reactions from the audience and host can be heard.

 

“Bommie and Dara answered YES. Yes they have disobeyed YG Sajangnim’s rule. Care to explain ladies.” Shin Dong yup told the ladies and all ofthem went silent to listen to the girls expalantion.

 

“When we were still a trainee, we are under strict diet and we are prohibited to eat chocolates, ice cream and meats. I am a certified chocoholic and one time I had cravings for my favorite chocolate. There were monitors inside our practice room and also in our dorm. Our refrigerators are also monitored so they know the kind of foods that we are eating. I am becoming restless with every passing minute that I am not able to eat chocolate so I asked for Bommie’s help. I told her about my problem and I was surprised when she told me that she has a secret storage inside her closet.  I am really amazed when Bommie opened her closet and showed me her secret compartment. Inside her compartment were different size of chocolates, most of them were my first time seeing it. Bommie gave me some and since there are cameras in our dorm, we thought of a place where I can eat all those. We came up with a brilliant idea and that is to eat my chocolates inside the bathroom. Ever since then, whenever we have cravings,we would secretly eat inside the bathroom.”

 

“Bwooaahhh, eating inside a bathroom? Secret food compartment inside the closet?”  Dae to the Bak!!! Who in their right mind would have a secret food compartment inside their closet? And has anyone of you ever tried eating inside the bathroom?” Kim Gura stared at Bommie and Dara with disbelief written on his face.

 

“Aigo, Oppa at that time, we really have to be resourceful especially when it comes to food. The reason why Bommie and I became close friends is because we love eating. Eating is one of our ways to bond.” Dara explained further while blushing. Everyone in the studio laugh when they heard Dara’s explanation.

 

“Oppa, Unnie, Sajangnim and Hwangssabunim were very strict at that time so we have to outsmart them.” Bommie added which earned laughter from them.

 

“Sajangnim, Hwangssabu…mianheyo…mianhaeyo..But to make up for eating chocolates secretly, I spend more time in the gym during those days and even now. Saranghaeyo Sajangnim. Saranghaeyo Hwangsabunim.” Dara cutely looked at the camera and made a heart sign.

 

“How about you Bommi-ah. What rules did you defy?”

 

“Hmmm, I am prohibited to eat corn as most of you already knew. But being the corn addict that I am, I defied Sajangnim’s order and still continued eating my favorite corn. Someone accidentally discovered my secret food storage and they reported it to Sajangnim. Sajangnim scolded me so hard and he even told me that I might be eliminated as a trainee if I don’t follow the Company rules. I got so depressed that time. The thought of not being able to eat corn made me so sad. Dara noticed this, so she came up with a one of a kind idea. We bought a lot of oatmeal and cereals, in cans and in packs..lots and  lots of them. We removed the oatmeal from their container and replace it with corn. That way, every time someone will inspect our fridge and food storage, all they can see are packs and cans of oatmeal and cereals.” The audience roared into fits of laughter after hearing Bommie’s story.

 

“Wow, based on their story, I can say that Bom and Dara are really close. They are close friends who sticks to each other through thick and thin.” Hesun admired the friendship of Park sisters more after hearing their stories.

 

“More like partners in crime.” Bong Tae Gyu said to tease the girls.

 

“We suddenly felt hungry with Dara & Bom’s stories about chocolates and corn. And now, let’s move on to a juicier topic – sneaking out & meeting guys. Did you ever sneaked out of your dorm and meet up with a namja? Sandara Park Bom, is it a yes or a no?” Shin Dong Yup asked the question excitedly.

 

Loud murmurs can be heard inside the studio as the curiosity of the audience heightens. Ssang Parks has never been involve in a serious dating scandal and everyone is excited to know if anyone has successfully snatched the hearts of two of the most eligible bachelorettes in K-Pop world.

 

Dara and Bom leaned closer to each other to whisper something. People are anticipating for Park Sisters answer. After few seconds, Dara and Bom smiled to each then raise their placards. The hosts and the audience went wild when they saw that both of them answered YES.

 

“Wow, DAe to the BAk! Dara and Bommie, I salute you for being so honest. Now, everyone here wants to know the detals. And when I say details, I mean COMPLETE details.” Kim Gura rubs his hands as he waits for the girls to tell their story.

 

“When we signed our contracts, Sajangnim wants us to focus on our career so he came up with the Dating ban. Since Dara and I are way older than our maknaes, we got worried that we might end up being an old maid. Dara is set to comply with Sajangnims order since she is a very obedient trainee.” Everyone is listening to Bommie attentively like what she’s saying holds the answer to the world’s problem.

 

“But being a good and loyal friend that she is, she also defied that rule and helps me sneaked out. At first she will just serve as look out for me. She will watch me leave the dorm and make sure that nobody finds out that I am missing. There was a time when I left my phone in the dorm while I’m sneaking out and YG called. Dara answered YG’s call and she have to make excuses so YG won’t find out that I am not in our dorm.” Everyone’s attention shifted to Dara after that.

 

“YG has a very scary aura so every time I speak with him whether through phone or personal, I have the tendency to get tongue tied. And I am also not a good liar but at that time, my mind was able to formulate the most effective alibis. I remember telling YG that Bommie is in the middle of a “No Talking meditation” and that she is not allowed to be disturbed. Luckily, Sajangnim also practices these kinds of meditation so my alibi worked.” The audience laugh after listening to Dara’s side of the story.

 

“One time, Bommie had a secret meet up and she’s planning to take a taxi. And I told her that taking a taxi is not a good idea since the driver might reveal it to the media. So, I just told Bommie that I will personally drive her to their meeting place and pick her up once the meet up is done.” Dara added.

 

“Dara was like, Bommie, Bommie, please don’t take a taxi. It’s not safe. Please Bommie, YG will kill us if he finds out. Please let me drive you there. Dara is teary eyed that time and she’s very nervous so I gave in to her.” Bommie laughs as she recalled Dara’s expression at that time.

 

 

“Aha, so you really are indeed partners in crime.” Kim Gura uttered those words with conviction.

 

“Wow, you two are ninjas. You should hold a seminar for idols and actors on how to go out on a date undetected.” Shin Dong Yup is amazed with the girls dating ability.

 

“I guess we just got lucky that the people who saw us during those times are not interested with us and don’t have idea on who we really are.” Dara looked at the hosts while talking.

 

“Please don’t take this against us. We are fully aware of the consequences of our actions. It’s just that, we are not getting any younger anymore and of course we also want to experience the normal things people our age gets to experience like going out with friends, meeting new people, having fun. Mianhe Sajangnim” Bommie acted like she’s about to cry and Dara playfully comforts her.

 

“I just want to clarify some things. After sneaking out for like three times, Bommie and I decided to tell the truth to Sajangnim and begged him to amend the no dating policy. We told him about our worries and uncertainties about not being able to experience love and growing an old maid. While explaining Sajangnim is looking at us with a blank expression which made us cry miserably. We are bawling our eyes out and crying like there is no tomorrow and that is the only time that Sajangnim laugh at us. He told us that he already knew about our secret escapades and that nothing escapes Sajangnim’s eyes. He agreed to amend our no dating policy as long as we will not let this affects our work.” Dara smiled as she recalled YG’s creepy smile that night.

 

 

“Ohhh, so YG really knows everything huh.” The hosts look at each other with admiration visible on their faces.

 

“Neh, neh.” Dara and Bommie agreed.

 

“He may look scary most of the time but he is the best Sajagnim out there. His concern for his artists is unquestionable.” Dara expressed her opinion on YG.

 

“YG Sajangnim DAEBAK!! Yah Yah Yah!!!” Ssang Park cheered their Sajangnim which made the audience laugh. Their randomness is very candid.

 

“Hmmm, our show is getting more interesting. Why don’t we step up our show by revealing our special guest? Can you guess who our special guest for today is?” Hesun Unnie asked the audience excitedly.

 

“I heard our guest is a Namja, a very good looking namja.” Shin Dong Yup is giving hints.

 

“Someone told me that she is one of the girls ideal type?” Upon hearing this, Dara and Bom’s expression perks up.

 

“Could it be Jay Z oppa?” Bommie’s excitement can be seen by everyone.

 

“One thing I’m sure of it’s not going to be Kang Dong Won oppa or Won Bin oppa.” Dara confidently said.

 

“Oh, so you’re ideal types are Kang dong won and Won Bin?” Hesun looked at Dara with a giddy smile on her face.

 

“Neh Unnie, she is a crazy fangirl” Bommie decided to bestfriend on National TV.

 

“I admit, I am a fangirl of both of them. I have been fangirling over them for a very long time. I’ve been Won Bin oppa’s fangirl for 10 years now and unfortunately I haven’t met him even once. Not even a glimpse of his perfection.” Dara stated sadly.

 

“Ahhhh, such a waste Daraya.” Kim gura added.

 

“Neh oppa. I am really happy when I debuted as an idol because I am hoping that I will finally get the chance to meet him but unfortunately our paths never cross. I guess he never knew about my existence.” The audience sympathizes with Dara’s sad fangirl life. Most of them can relate to her.

 

“Don’t worry Darayah. I’m sure your time will come one day.” Tae Gyu tried to comfort Dara.

 

“Uhhmmm, so Dara, since you’ve mention that you are Wonbin’s fan girl, why don’t you leave a video message for him. Who knows he might be watching now.” Hesun turn to Dara and she didn’t fail to notice the sudden change in Dara’s mood upon hearing Won Bin’s name.

 

“Neh Unnie, Oppa thank you for this opportunity. Won Bin Oppa, anneyeong, this is Sandara Park. I am your number one fan. I hope that you are doing well. I know that you are busy with your personal life but I really wish that you can have an acting comeback now whether in TV or movies. “ Dara is very serious in giving her message like she is personally speaking to Won Bin that she didn’t notice the change in the audience. If she only paid attention, she would have noticed that almost everyone in the studio became silent and gaping at the person behind her. She would have notice the silent screams of the audience particularly the females. But unfortunately, Dara is so lost in giving her message to Won Bin through the Camera.

 

“Won Bin Oppa, I will always support you no matter what you do. I pray for your happiness and good health. Won Bin is the B-E-S-T!! WON BIN OPPA SARANGHAEYO!!!!” Dara put her hands on top of her head to make a heart sign.

 

After her video message, she turned around and she literally felt her world suddenly stops. Right in front of her is the face that she is very familiar with. She stood frozen on her spot as she watch how the man gave her a very dazzling smile.  He saw the lips of the guy move forming some words but she can barely hear him and she can’t even comprehend.  Her mind and her soul choose to abandon her at this very moment. She was about to faint when she felt Bommie’s presence right by her side.

 

“Dara, breathe in..breathe out. Okay that’s it, now don’t faint on us.” Bommmie is helping Dara regain her composure. And as she promised before, she will support Dara when the time comes that she’ll finally meet the man of her dreams. Her ultimate bias.  Korea’s most perfect and most loved namja.

 

Dara almost lost her sanity when the guy introduce himself to her.

 

“Anneyeonghaseyo Sandara park shi – Won Bin imnida.”

 

 

Heart beat going down….tug..tug………tug……….tug………………………………………………………………..tug………………………………………………..tug___________________________________________________________________.

Guys it’s official, I Sandara park is DEAD. Cause of death..failure of the heart courtesy of the godly…….WON BIN.

 

 

 

 

Authors note: An update for you guys. Sorry for not updating for a very long time.  My DARAGON heart just died. 

Thank you for still reading this and please don’t forget to leave your comments.

 

 linlin_10 ^_^