CHROME HEARTS

Dara's Status

We were blinded by camera flashes the moment we stepped out of the company van. Fans are chanting our names as they try to get our attention. I look around and I saw our loyal blackjacks waving at us happily. Our fans surely miss us badly. It’s been so long since we had our last appearance in TV as the group 2ne1. We also missed performing in music shows but we have to wait a little bit more.  CL has kickoff her solo and she will be doing some promotions for her album. Come July, everyone should get ready because the fiercest and the baddest K-Pop girlgroup 2ne1 will surely rock the world once again.

 

We made it inside the venue and we were quite amazed at how lavished everything is. Everything around me screams first class and expensive.  We were roaming around the venue looking at our photos taken when we have our concert in US last year for Chrome when I bumped into someone. I looked around and I was startled when I saw who it was.

 

“Oh Annyeong! You’re also here.” I tried to cover my initial shock by making a casual remark to Jiyong. I saw the girls became agitated with me and Jiyong’s meeting each other again. I failed to mention them about our last meeting in Japan and finally having that closure.  I actually don’t have any problem being with Jiyong in the same event. Past is past. I have come to accept the good things and bad things of our failed relationship and I have completely moved on.  Moving on for me doesn’t necessarily means avoiding Jiyong. And even if I want to avoid him, that will be impossible since we are working in the same Company, we are in the same industry and we have the same circle of friends.

 

“Hey you okay? I look at Jiyong who seems to have space out for a moment. When he came back to real life, I saw him blush a little bit and he looks flustered. He smiled at me shyly and nods his head. Uhm, what is wrong with him right now? Since when did Jiyong become so shy?

 

“Hey wassup 2ne1!!!” Taeyang greeted us which temporarily cuts Jiyong’s awkward moment. He gives each 2ne1 members a hug.

 

“Wow, nice hair you got their Bae ah!” I can’t help but compliment his style.

 

“Love your hair too noona.” Youngbae also complimented me.

 

Your fans must be rejoicing right now.  Are you finally saying goodbye to your fugly braids and saying hello and welcome back to Mohawk again?” I asked Youngbae and the people around us can’t help but laugh at my remarks.

 

“Yaaahhhh Noona my braids are not fugly. I actually look cool in it. And isn’t it that you also sported braids before.” Youngbae pouted at us cutely.

 

“Well Youngbae dear, unlike you Dara Unnie managed to pull off those ghetto braids effortlessly. While you uhhmmmmm……….” CL didn’t have the heart to finish what she’s supposed to say. They shared a good laugh again until the organizers called for 2ne1’s attention for another photo session with the Starks. We gathered around the main lobby to take a picture with the gigantic dinosaur with spikes. We pose fiercely in front of the camera.

________________________________ 

 

“Yahhhh, pabo….pabo Jiyong. You look so uncool man. Tch, you didn’t even manage to have a decent conversation with her man. You’re looking like a lost puppy.” Jiyong is scolding himself for his failed moment with Dara a while ago. He knew that Dara and the girls will be here tonight because this is the kickoff for their official endorsement of 2ne1 and Chrome Hearts Collaboration or Shinsegae. So even if Bigbang is still busy in Japan, I beg YG to let us attend this event.

 

The moment Dara entered the venue; I have been following her every movement. Words can’t describe how much I missed her. She looks so beautiful as always. Her side sweep hairstyle only made her more alluring. She is practically covered but she still looks y with her outfit.  I feel happy that she is wearing the limited edition Rolling Stone red leather jacket. That use to be our couple jacket. I know that her wearing that jacket now doesn’t mean anything for her. I really have no idea how she feels wearing that couple jacket now. Deep inside me, I am praying that she still remembers the meaning when I gave that jacket to her.

 

People in the venue keep looking at her especially the guys. I couldn’t blame them because Dara even by just standing in the middle of a room never fails to catch everyone’s attention. She is like a beautiful star in the dark night that shines the brightest among the billion stars. When the party officially started, I move closer to them. Fans are also everywhere and they are following my every move but I couldn’t care less. I am going to be with the people I love the most. Tonight I am not G-Dragon. Tonight I am just Kwon Jiyong, the simple guy who is still hopelessly and deeply in love with Sandara Park.

 

“Let’s take a picture together. YG Babies!” Xin, my firend and 2ne1 stylist handed his phone to one of our Nuthang crew. The girls started to get giddy and find their places.  I wanted to stand next to Dara but Xin is already beside her and CL has placed her arms behind me striking a pose. I suddenly tensed with CL’s close proximity because fans might be thinking that CL and I are an item again. As much as possible I don’t want to get associated romantically to any other girls now aside from Dara. We strike a couple of poses before I finally take my seat and just watch them who are still very much into picture taking.

 

I laugh at their silliness especially when Youngbae suddenly sat on Bom Noona’s lap. Dara was just standing in front of me and smiling brightly in the camera.  I took out my phone and took a photo of them. After taking their group photo, I also took a couple of Dara’s solo picture secretly. We went to our reserved table and waited for the waiters to serve us foods and drinks.

 

“Waaahhhh, I can’t believe I am here with you partying now.” Minzy’s eyes are sparkling as she looks around the area.

 

“Baby Mingkki just don’t go partying around Seoul every night okay; leave it to your Bigbang oppas.” CL reminded their maknae.

 

“Booooo! Mingkki is of legal age now. Why don’t we drink for MInzy’s coming of age? We were not able to celebrate it before because we are still in Japan.” Taeyang wave at the waiter and ask for a bottle of Vodka.

 

“Woooohhhhh, I like this. We really should drink for this event. I hope Bigbang oppas are complete. It would have been more fun.” Minzy clasp her hands together.

 

“Don’t worry baby Mingkki. Once Bigbang’s schedule in Japan is finished, we will all treat you to a night out. We will all go to Club NB and celebrate together.” Jiyong patted Minzy’s back.  He’s proud that their maknae is now a grown up lady. Dara and I used to treat Minzy as our baby. This girl has witnessed how their love blossoms. She also helped him win Dara’s heart before. When he started acting like a jerk boyfriend, he can’t bear to look in Minzy’s eyes because the look of betrayal can be seen in her beautiful eyes. So, now that he is starting to win Dara’s heart again, he has to win Dara’s family and friends’ approval once again. He needs to work harder to be the best person for Dara.

 

 

 

I am seated opposite Dara and I watch her as she exchange conversation with RJ. RJ is one of the YG staff who I think has a secret crush on Dara. I notice how comfortable they are with each other.  Bom joined their conversation and they are laughing together. I will give everything just to be the reason for Dara’s smile and laughter once again. 

 

 

We started to mingle around but I am still keeping a safe distance to Dara. I don’t want her to feel that I am guarding her. Well, I am actually watching her closely because she is wearing a 10 inch shoes and I’m afraid that she might fall or something. So it’s better to take a closer look at her so if anything happens, I will always be there to support her. She is also a little bit tipsy now and a tipsy Dara is equivalent to a walking temptation.

 

“Noona, let’s take a picture together. We should have a remembrance for the return of our epic hairstyle. Ji, can you take our picture?” Wow, did Taeyang just ask me to take their picture together.  Up to this day, I still wonder if Taeyang still has a crush on  Dara. I’m not even sure if you still consider it as a crush since, my bestfriend has been having this strong feelings towards Dara for a long time now. Up to now, Youngbae is still single. Is he hoping to have a chance with Dara now that we are no longer together? I space out for a moment just thinking about the possibility that Youngbae is in love with Dara.

 

“Yahhhhh, Kwon Jiyong!! Take our pictures now or I will stomp on your foot using my killer shoes.” I heard Dara’s voice and I was brought back to present time.

 

“Aigo, such demanding creatures you both are. Epic hairstyle? Your hairstyle got nothing on my seaweed hairstyle. Just wait till my hairstyle makes  a comeback.” I joke at them and they just look at me.  They are eyeing me upside down and I can literally hear their brain working on something. And when I say something, I believe that it involves me but not in a pleasant way.

 

“Noona, you want to test if your shoes can crush a toe nail?” Taeyang ask Dara but still looking at me with a smirk.

 

“I would love to Baebae. Do you have someone in mind whom we can test this with?” Dara answered Youngbae but her eyes never left my feet.

 

No way! Are these two ganging up on me? Since when did they become an ally? I still love my toenail so I finally complied with their demands.

 

“Alright! Alright! Give me your phone and I’ll take your photos now.” They both handed me their phone and started posing in front of me. Taeyang is becoming my most hated person right now. Gaaahhhh, this bestfriend of mine is posing closely with Dara. Waahhhh, why is he leaning closely to Dara like he is sniffing Dara’s neck? And why is it that Dara seems to indulge in my erted friend’s ideas.

 

“Yaahhhh, you don’t look good in that pose. You’re too close with each other. Fans might think of something else.” I scowled at Youngbae when I saw him place his hands on Dara’s shoulder.  He looks at me as if challenging me to stop him.

 

“Come on Ji just take our photos now palli!” Dara seems so excited taking photos with Jiyong. I halfheartedly took their photos together.

 

“Bae you look like a dwarf standing next to Dara bwahahahahaha.” Jiyong told Youngbae after checking their pictures on the phone.  Okay, I can literally taste the bitterness in my voice. Who wouldn’t be, I also want to take picture with Dara but I don’t know how to ask her.

 

“Bitter!!! You’re just jealous.” Youngbae whispered to me when he took his phone from me.  I glared at him but he just gives me this mocking smile.

 

“Yahh, show me palli.” Dara went to me and excitedly took her phone from my hand. My heart thumps wildly when she stands close to me. I am finally standing close to her and the happiness that engulfs my whole being is just unexplainable.  She showed Taeyang her phone and they started complimenting each other.  I continued looking at her face and it didn’t escape my eyes how her eyes dance in happiness. 

 

“You should also take a pictures together.” I heard Taeyang’s voice while looking at me and Dara. 

 

“Hmmm……………………” I want to thank Taeyang for suggesting it but I am a little bit worried that Dara might not agree. But my heart started rejoicing when she excitedly gives her phone to Taeyang.

 

“Yahhhh, Youngbae ah, take our photos too. Aigoo, I am finally taking photo with Bigbang Leader.” Dara started acting like a fangirl. We laugh at her silliness. I move closer to her and put my arm around her shoulder. I felt her stiffen and she made an ET sign. Youngbae started taking our pictures. After couple of poses we went to him and excitedly look at our pictures.

 

“Yaaahhh, this is sabotage! Why is our picture too dark? I can barely see our faces. Take our picture again. Hello! There is this thing called flash you know. Use the flash Youngbae.” Jiyong started sulking after checking his pictures with Dara. Gaaahhhh, he can’t believe that Youngbae ruined their pictures together.

 

“Alright give me your phone. I swear, I use flash but I guess the camera doesn’t want to take you rphoto together. My picture with Dara is still the best.” Youngbae is making fun with our photos together.

 

“Come on Dara, let’s strike a pose again. This pabo friend of mine is such a failed photographer.

 

“Aigo, I’m getting tired now Ji. Those photos will do neh, just edit it in photoshopped.” Dara told me and my eyes widens with what she said. Did she just refuse to take another picture with me? Photoshopped? Heck no amount of photoshopping can lighten our dark pictures together.

 

“Ani…I want to have another picture with you with a flash. That’s unfair Dara, we should have picture together also.” I started acting like a little boy having tantrums. My tantrums were cut shortly when the coordinator asks the girls to follow her because they will introduce them to the CEO of Shinsegae.

 

“Oopppps, I guess that’s our cue to leave guys. See you later.” Dara cutely wave to us.

 

“Dara just one clear picture please.” I look at her with my puppy eyes. My puppy eyes never failed me before. Dara was about to give in but the Bominator just have to interfere.

 

“Yahhhh, Kwon leader! Just take pictures later once we’re done meeting the CEO. And stop giving us that puppy look, it doesn’t suit you.” Bominator is really having a good time stepping on my bruised ego. Everyone around us started laughing with what she said and I just pout at them. Dara look at me and she mouthed later.

 

I followed them discreetly making sure to keep a safe distance from them. I know that my fans are following my every move and I have to be careful with my actions. I saw the girls pose with this old but dignified looking guy who I presumed must be the CEO. I went to them and the CEO also poses with me for a picture. We all went back to our table and I walk beside Dara making sure that she is safe from all the people around.

 

“Noona, can you take our picture now. I don’t trust Youngbae when it comes to taking photos. He is such a techtard.” I heard Youngbae protest and our friends laugh with my remarks.

 

“Aigoo, what’s with you Kwon leader. Is this a “I have the best photo with Dara” competition with Youngbae? Bom noona teased me.

 

“Darong, come on. Strike a pose with this kid now or he’ll be having tantrums once again.” Bom is living up to her Bominator title.

 

“I’ll be collecting talent fee now okay. I have a very busy schedule you know.” Dara also joined in bullying me.

 

“Yah, why are you ganging up on me?” I acted hurt from all their bullying but they just laugh at me.

“Nah stop the drama Kwon leader, it doesn’t suit you. Strike a pose now or you will never get that picture with a flash.” They laugh again upon the mention of the word flash. So, I went to Dara and we pose together. I can’t help but drape my arm around her shoulder. We smiled brightly at the camera.

 

If only I have the power to stop the time right now, I will pause it at this very moment. This is where we are supposed to be. Dara in my arms and beside me. We, standing next to each other closely. I really have to work harder to be a better man so I will be worthy to be with her again.

 

 Bom noona stop taking pictures and I saw her get nervous and look behind us.  I followed where she is looking at and I saw some fangirls taking photos of us and Dara. I move towards them to confront them but they scampered away from me immediately. I don’t want Dara to be hated because of that picture. As much as I want to let the whole world know that I love Dara, I don’t want her to get hated. I don’t want my love for her to be revealed in this kind of way.

 

“I’m sorry about that Dara. Don’t worry about those fangirls okay.” I am really upset that we can’t have our privacy. Why can’t fans leave us alone?

 

Jiyong check his twitter and he became more restless when he saw a photo of him and Dara. The fan taken photo shows their back view. They look so close together. If you will look at it, my arms are drape around her shoulder and I am leaning towards her. I also read the fans tweets regarding our photo and this is going to be a scandal in the making.

 

 

 “I will take responsibility just in case those pictures creates a scandal. I will be the one to explain if something bad happens.” I assured Dara. I will really raise hell if Dara receives hate for this picture.

 

 

“Aigoo, no need to worry okay. It’s just a picture. No harm done.” Dara smiled at me.

 

 

“Hmmm, Dara Noona why don’t you post our picture together to divert the fans attention.” Taeyang suggested to Dara.

 

“Wow, that’s actually a good idea. Wait, let me check my phone.” Dara check her phone then started clicking it. After some time, I received a twitter notification. I check it and I saw their photos together. I can’t help but mention her in twitter and comment on her photo

 

@IBGDRGN: @krungy21 Both of you have amazing hair.

@krungy21: @ibgdrgn   I made my hair normal today?! ^.^

 

“Aigo, you are just beside each other and you are tweeting each other. Talk to each other in person please.” Bom rolled her eyes while looking at us. Our friends just laugh at us. It was past midnight when we decided to leave the event. I walk beside Dara as we head towards the exit. We head to our dressing rooms and change into our casual clothes. After changing, we went to the parking area and I saw the girls went to their van while Dara remained on the sidewalk.

 

“Aren’t you going to the van yet?” I asked her and she just smiled at me.

 

“I’m actually waiting for someone.” I felt like someone pinched my heart a little bit when I heard her say that. Is she going to meet up with a guy? Is she dating someone already? All these questions are running around my mind.  I was awakened from my daze state when I heard a loud honk from a car. My eyes squinted when I saw the familiar car stop in front of us. My brows furrowed when I saw the familiar smirking face of our maknae.

 

“Noona, I miss you already.” He went to Dara and enclosed her in a tight hug. Wait did maknae just ignored my presence here.

 

“Hrrmmm, Hrmmmm!!!” Finally, I got Seungri’s attention. I raised my brows at him and waited for his explanation.

 

“Oh Hyung, I didn’t notice you.” Seungri scratched his head while smiling awkwardly.

 

“What are you doing here? I thought you’re in Japan?”I started asking questions to him.

 

 

“He he he he!! Top hyung and I got jealous that you are back in Korea so we sneaked out. We left Daesung in Japan.

 

“Oh, where’s Tabi by the way?”Dara aked Seungri.

 

“He told me that we’ll just meet him in the cinema.” Seungri explained to Dara.

 

Seungri went to the car and opened the passenger seat for Dara.  Seungri move to the driver’s seat and settled himself. Dara started heading towards the car but abruptly stop when she remember that I am still here.

 

“Hmmmm Ji, me, Tabi and Seungri will have a movie date. Would you like to join us?” Dara look at me while waiting for my answer. I may have space out there for a couple of minutes because the next thing I heard is Seungri’s annoying voice.

 

“Aigo Noona, Jiyong hyung seems uninterested to join us. Maybe he has another plan. Let’s just leave him neh. I’m excited to watch Uhm Jung Hwa Noona now.” Seungri whined at Dara.

 

“Uhmmm, so Ji we’ll just go ahead then. Take care on your way home.” Dara smiled at me then walk towards the waiting car. She settled herself in the front seat beside Seungri.  I saw the car move and I run after them.

 

“Yahhh, wait for me. Wait for me!!!!”I run after the car while shouting loudly. I know Seungri saw me but our naughty maknae just keeps on driving. I continued running after them until he finally stop the car. I opened the car door and settled myself in the backseat.

 

“Yaaaahhhh, why did you not wait for my reply? I want to go watch movies with you guys. Why are you leaving without me? I am panting so hard but that didn’t stop me from ranting. They just look at me and then laugh.

 

 

“Yahhhh, this is not funny.” I exclaimed to them but they just continued laughing at my expense. We drove towards the cinema while exchanging stories. This is what I missed the most- good friends and people that I love.  We drove to the cinema as we continued sharing funny stories.

 

There were barely people around when we reached the cinema. We walk towards Top who is sitting in a coffee shop.

 

“Tabi!!!!!” Dara went towards Top and hug him tightly.

 

“Aigo, you miss me that much ha noona?” Top hug Dara back. They looked like two friends reunited after a long time.

 

“Of course I missed Big Seunghyun. I’m actually getting bored with Little Seunghyun.” Dara told Top.

 

“Yahhhh! I heard that Noona” Seungri exclaimed which made us laugh.

 

“So, shall we proceed now? I’m excited to watch the movie.” Dara clasps her hand while looking at Top.

 

“Just for a moment Noona. I also invited someone to join us. He’ll be here anytime soon. Oh there he is.”

 

We all turn around to look at TOP’s friend who will join us in our movie date.  We got the surprise of our life when we saw Kim Jaejoong walking towards us with his full attention focused on Dara. I suddenly had the urge to strangle Top hyung now.

 

 

Author’s note:  I wonder what will happen inside the cinema. Thanks for reading this and leaving your comments.

Check out my new story THE GIRL FROM MARS ( TABISANDARAGON FIC) http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/457406

 

linlin_10 ^______________________^