THE BULLY

Dara's Status

 

Life has been so good to me. So many blessings have come my way and with the way things are going, I think more wonderful things are coming. My appearance in the “Idol Couple Maximum Challenge” together with Seungri has been the talk of the town for weeks now. We have received positive feedback from viewers and producers are bugging YG to make Pandara couple guests in other variety shows. There were even drama offers and movie offers for both of us. But you know what really shook YG Entertainment upside down? Well, here’s what happened days after PANDARA’S epic win in the Idol Couple Maximum Challenge.

 

 

“Bigbang’s Seungri and 2ne1’s Dara DATING….A NOONA-DONGSAENG RELATIONSHIP’’ A Dispatched Exclusive

 

Yeap!!! That’s what happened after Pandara’s epic win. Korea’s major paparazzi magazine released their exclusive scoop about me and Seungri dating. Pictures of us eating together in a restaurant, watching movie together and going out in different places were all over their 100 pages magazine especially dedicated for our so called “Dating Scandal”.

 

K-media, K-netizens and international fans went berserk with their so called evidences. Well there’s only little negative responses we received from the public as most of them are elated with the possibility of PANDARA dating in real life. I remember waking up that one fine morning with the non-stop ringing of my cellphone.

 

“Naega jeil jal naga……naega jeil jal naga……….naega jeil jal naga…..” That is my phone’s ringtone playing non-stop. With still eyes closed, I move my hand around my bed to search for my mobile. I badly want to sleep more but with my mobile’s non-stop ringing, I have a feeling that I will never be able to go back to my much needed longer sleep.

 

“Annyeong….!!!!” I answered my mobile in my husky bedroom voice.

 

“Bwahahahahahahaha, Darong….this is the funniest news I’ve ever seen.” My brows furrowed when I heard Bommie’s loud laugh on the other line.

“Yaaahhhhh, how dare you disturb my beauty sleep you Corn monster. What do I have to do with that funniest news that you have to wake me up at 2:00 AM in the morning? Take note Bommie two freaking A.M”

 

Anyone who can hear me right now can easily tell that I am irritated and annoyed to the highest level. I was never a grumpy person but I easily turned into one when one of my so called guilty pleasures in life which is sleep gets disturbed.

 

“Aigoo…don’t be grumpy Darabbit neh… I am actually doing you a favor. Now stop frowning and open your laptop. Go to the website of Dispatched and you will surely read the best joke ever. And by the way, it is the number searched item in Naver and Nate and also the number one trending topic in twitter. Come on now Dara, I’ll wait in the line while you do that.” 

 

Bommie keeps on barking orders to me. Opening my laptop and visiting gossip site is the last thing that I want to do at two freaking A.M but I must follow Bommie’s commands if I want to resume my must needed beauty sleep. With my half close eyes, I slowly opened my laptop and search for dispatched. When I opened their website, my eyes saw their banner.  I stared at it momentarily and read what is written on their so called front story.

 

“Bigbang’s Seungri and 2ne1’s Dara DATING….A NOONA-DONGSAENG RELATIONSHIP’’ A Dispatched Exclusive

 

Bigbang….

 

 

2ne1..............

 

 

Dating………….

 

Noona……………..

 

 

Dongsaeng……………

 

Relationship……………

 

 

 

WHATTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT????????????

 

My sleepy head finally awakes when I saw the biggest joke in the history of Dating scandals.

 

“What the heck was that? I mumbled as I scroll down and saw pictures of me and Seungri on our private moments.

 

“Bwahahahhaha, see I told you. Noona-Dongsaeng relationship, when did you and Seungri started dating you sneaky rabbit? Bom is really out to officially make this day an “Annoy Darong Day”.

 

“Oh my gosh, this is such an epic fail moment for Dispatched. How did they come up with this? Surely this is really me and Seungri together but they cropped out the other people we are with.” I massage my temple as I felt my head throb from this stressful event.

 

“I’m dead! VIP’s will really kill me this time. Oh my gosh, Bom how am I going to go out of our apartment?” I saw pitchforks, daggers, katanas and bullets being aimed at me and raging VIP’s especially those Seungri bias running after me.

 

“Sorry Darong but you will never be leaving our apartment ever. Fangirls are now camping out in the building with torches and daggers. You are dead Darong” Bommie told me in her serious voice.

 

“Bommie, what to do? Help me Bommie!!!” I can feel myself trembling as I imagined dying in the hands of those angry fangirls.

 

“Darong, did you know that #101waystokillDara is trending at number spot until now.” I forgot how to breathe when Bommie told me that. The last thing I remember is that my room is like spinning around and then I lost consciousness.

 

“Bom..mm..ie..hhe…help me please.” Dara’s voice seems so weak and then….

 

Blaaaagggggggg!!!!!!!

 

“Hello Darong, you still there Darong?”  Bommie frowned when she didn’t hear Dara anymore. She stared to panic when she heard that loud sound. What if something bad happen to her? Bommie, started calling YG people and asking for help. They all dialed Dara’s number but she is not picking up. By the time they all appeared on Dara’s door they all seem agitated and worried. CL, Minzy, YG sajangnim, Teddy Oppa, Jjangmae, Jinu Oppa, Sean Oppa and even Hi-tech and Crazy dancers are all here.

 

“What happened?” Sajangnim is very worried when after numerous knocks on Dara’s door; they couldn’t hear any movement inside Dara’s room.

 

“Sajangnim, I was just telling Dara about the epic fail news of Dispatched and I told her how fangirls have camp out outside the building and then I heard a loud sound and then nothing. I got so worried so I called all of you.”  Bommie is fiddling her fingers as she explained what happened before she lost contact with Dara.

 

“Whhhhhaaaaattttt? But there’s no such thing as angry fangirls and camping out in the building. Gaaahhhhh, Bom…you bullied Dara again.’’ Sajangnim can’t help but glare at Bom after hearing everything.

 

“Gahhhhh, Bommie………..” YG family let out a frustrated groan.

 

“I know, I know and I am really sorry now for playing prank on Dara. Please let’s check Dara’s condition first. I’m really worried about her.” Bommie is now teary eyed. She is now regretting her playful actions towards Dara.

 

“Sajangnim, here is the spare key.” Jjangmae give the key to Sajangnim and they opened the door immediately. They switch on the light and they literally felt their heart stop beating when they saw Dara sprawled on the floor.

 

 

“Dara…..oh my gosh Dara….” Bommie went to Dara and cradle her on her lap. She gently taps Dara’s cheek while calling out her name.

 

“Somebody call the medics please.” YG bark orders and everyone took out their phones and started dialing numbers. Everyone got worried when Dara remained unconscious after how many minutes.

 

“Waaahhhhhhh….Darong……..don’t leave us…..please wake up Darong!!!!!” Bommie is now howling like a wolf as she continues to pat Dara’s cheek and arms.

 

“Dara Unnie please wake up, please we still need to comeback.” Minji is now crying out loud.

 

“Wifey Darong, don’t leave us, please wake up wifey.” CL is now teary eyed as she looks at Dara who still remains unconscious.

 

“Please don’t let her die please……I promise to never eat corn again if Dara wakes up. Please let Dara wake up.” Bommie looks up and asking for a miracle from above.

 

YG family is now crying. They can’t believe that this is happening to them right now. Why Dara? Why does it have to be her?

 

 

 

 

“Noooooooooooo!!!!!!!! Don’t kill me…………..Noooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”

 

 

 

 

“I don’t want to die yet……..don’t kill meeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!”

 

 

“Seungri is not my boyfriend………..I’m single………I’m single…..please believe me……”

 

 

“Please don’t kill me………I don’t want to die yet.”

 

 

 

Everyone was startled when Dara suddenly stood up and started running around her room while screaming those words. She keeps on running around totally oblivious to the people around her.  YG family followed her every move, from left to right and right to left. She continued running and screaming for fifteen minutes until YG Sajangnim finally decided to end the poor girl’s state. When Dara is about to pass by Sajangnim, he held out his hand in front of Dara’s forehead which halted Dara’s movement.

 

 

“Ehhhhh?” Dara who finally awakens from her nightmare stared wide eyed at Sajangnim. She lifts her hand and touch Sajangnim’s face as she closely examined Sajangnim’s features.

 

“Hmmmmmmm, bushy eyebrows……chinky eyes…. Nose…thin lips…..troll face…” Dara’s eyebrows furrowed and confusion can be seen in her pretty face as she continues to touch Sajangnim’s face. YG family members who are observing Dara and Sajangnim are holding their breath and bit their lips to prevent their selves from laughing.

 

“Hmmmmm, I’m still dreaming. What would Sajangnim be doing inside my room? This is just a dream.” Dara put her hand on her side and started chanting.

 

“This is just a dream. Sajangnim is not here. When I open my eyes, sajangnim will no longer be here.” Dara slowly opened her eyes and she was greeted by Sajangnim’s smirking face.

 

“No, this can’t be happening, okay Dara at the count of three, you will open your eyes and Sajangnim will not be here anymore. Okay, one… two…. three…….” She opened her eyes again but Sajangnim is still there smirking at her.

 

 

“Oh my goshhhh, I am having a nightmare!!!” Dara look at Sajangnim in horror and started shaking her head from left to right,

 

“Oh my gosh, I am stuck in this dream forever. Will I ever wake up from this nightmare?” Dara dramatically clutch her chest as she continues to stare at YG. Sajangnim flick Dara’s forehead but the silly girl continued to stare at Sajangnim in disbelief.

 

“Og my gosh, Sajangnim flick my forehead. Even in my dream, Sajangnim is still mean to me. Hmmm, let’s see what you will do Sajangnim.” Dara also flicked Sajangnim’s forehead but unlike Sajangnim’s, she flick his forehead strongly.

 

“Yaaahhhhh, you alien girl, what do you think are you doing? Sajangnim glared at Dara while pointing his finger at her.

 

“Bwahahhahahaahahahahahahaahahahhahaahahahahahahah!!!!!!!!!!!” Loud cheers and laughter erupted within her room which made Dara look around and her face turned pale when she saw YG family members inside her room. They are all having a laughing spree courtesy of the girl from Mars aka DARA.

 

“Oh my goshhhhhhh, please tell me this is just a dream. Please tell me this is not happening.” Dara put her hands on her face to hide from embarrassment. Someone took her hands out of her face.

 

“No Dara this is not a dream. This is reality.” Sajangnim’s serious voice and poker face greeted her when she opened her eyes once again.

 

“Mianhe….mianhe……mianhe…… sajangnim please forgive me….please forgive me.” Dara keeps on bowing to YG Sajangnim and to everyone.

 

“Aigo, stop it already Dara. You got us all worried. What happened to you? Sajangnim hold Dara’s shoulder to prevent her from bowing again. When Dara finally remembered her other problem, she started talking non-stop letting out all her worries.

 

“Sajangnim, Seungri is not my boyfriend. Please tell the fangirls to not kill me. Please Sajangnim help me.” Her eyes are starting to get misty again at the thought of the angry fangirls running after her.

 

“Aigo, don’t worry about that okay. And there are no angry fangirls camping out outside. Fans are actually happy about your scandal so you can announce it to the whole world now if PANDARA is really real.” Sajangnim tease the flustered Dara.

 

“Ehhhh? No angry fangirls outside? No pitchfork and daggers and bullets waiting for me outside?

 

Dara ask Sajangnim and YG family members. They all nod their heads simultaneously. Dara suddenly bowed her head and remained silent for few seconds. Dark aura started to surround her. When she lifted her eyes they all gulp and started feeling scared all of a sudden. She turned her head and look towards the nervous Bom.

 

“Park Bom…..” She uttered Bom’s name in a creepily low and scary tone. Bom gulp her saliva first before answering Dara.

 

 

“Neh Darong.! Look Dar………”

 

Bommie wasn’t able to finish what she was supposed to say because the scene that followed after that is purely chaotic. If you can’t imagine what I’m trying to say, imagine Dara playing Undertaker to our poor Bominator. Dara’s room turned into a WWE arena with YG family members as the audience.

 

“Power locked!” Dara hovered above Bommie and locked her in a tight gripped.

 

 

“I surrender, I surrender. Sorry Dara, please I’m really sorry.” Bommie have never been scared in her entire life. Please somebody remind her to never play pranks on Dara again.

 

“And the winner is Dara the Undertaker Park!!!!!!” Teddy went to Dara and raised her left hand. YG family members clap their hands and started shouting.

 

 

“DARA! DARA! DARA! DARA!” Their loud cheers were interrupted when they heard a knock on the door. They turned around to see who the intruder was.

 

“Hmmmmm, we’re the medics. So who is the victim?

 

All eyes turned to Bommie who is still lying on the floor looking like a withered vegetable.

 

 

 

The following day, YG released an official statement denying the allegations of dispatched. Netizens are still having their own investigations but we never paid attention to it anymore as there more important matters to focus on. 2ne1’s comeback and of course our major endorsement of the World’s Largest Department Store - Shinsegae.

 

 

 

I look at myself in the mirror and I can’t help but smile. The girl staring back at me screams bad . Tonight the girls and YG family are heading to Shinsegae Department Store Party for the kickoff Party of 2ne1 x Chrome Hearts Collaboration. My hair is style in side sweep recreating my famous hairstyle that shocked the entire K-Pop fandom – Bansak Hairstyle. I arrange the collar of my limited edition rolling stone chrome hearts red leather jacket and give myself a final look.  When I am satisfied with my overall get up I headed to the door and look for the other girls.

 

Before I reach the door, my mobile message alert tone beep indicating that I receive an SMS. I read the message and I can’t help but smile when I saw who the sender was and what his message is.

 

“Good luck on your activities tonight. Will you watch “Montague” with me after your schedule?

 

 

Author’s note: And I have finally updated. Busy with my job as of the moment so I might not be able to update daily as compared before but I will try to write when I have free time. Thank you for still reading this and leaving your comments.

Too many DARAGON interactions these past few days. I guess you know what the next chapter is gonna be all about.

 

linlin_10 ^________________________^