STRONG BABY

Dara's Status

 

SM ARTIST  POV (idols in swimsuit)

 

“Yummilicious!!!!!!” Jessica bit her lower lip as Siwon walked around the stage showing his chocolate abs.

 

“His body is perfect. He’s muscles are more defined now.” Sunny added

 

“But nothing beats my AB you know.” Shindong stands beside the TV then showed his flabs.

 

“Yaahhh, don’t ruin the mood you Pabo.” Donghae throw a crumpled tissue paper to Shindong.

 

“Wow, now that is what you call a perfect figure. Oh lala….!!!” Onew is looking at Yoona while she strut her stuff in the stage.

 

 

“See all those guys drooling for her, I wouldn’t be surprise anymore if Sajangnim will hire another set of bodyguards just for her. I wonder how many fanboys were added to her list.

 

 

“Go girl….show them what girls should look like. Hmmp I wonder how Dara will pull off a swimwear with her stick figure bwahahaha.” Jessica sarcastically laughs. She still can’t get over the fact that Dara beat her to that audition before.

 

 

“Just wait Sicca. Let’s see who will have the last laugh later once she appeared on the screen.” Donghae can’t help but defend Dara.

 

 

 

“Oh I can’t wait har har har…I can’t wait to see a walking stick in the stage hahahahha.” Jessica can’t help but be y.

 

 

“Girl that’s enough.” Taeyeon stop Jessica from being y. She doesn’t want another conflict between her label mates.

 

 

 

They all watched as the other Idols walk around the stage. When Seungri finally turned around, the camera caught sight of Sandara. All their eyes widens when they saw how she looks.

 

 

“Wow, she looks hot!!!!!!”

 

 

“What were you saying a while ago Jessica? I see no walking stick in the stage right now.  I’m seeing a Goddess walking in the stage.” Donghae smirk at Jessica then turned to the TV to focus his eyes on Sandara who is walking with such grace on the stage.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

JYP Artist POV (Idols on stage)

 

 

 

 

 

“Go Woo, go flex those y muscles…wootwoow!!!” Khun keeps cheering for his friend.

 

 

“Wow, since when did Wooyoung start having that abs?” Fie asks no one in particular as she watch Woo in TV.

 

“Woooooooohhhhhhh go Suzy!!!” they all cheered when Suzy appeared in the stage.

 

“VaVaVaVoommm, now that’s S-line we got here. No more baby fats for our maknae.” Min looks like a proud sister cheering for Suzy.

 

 

 

I wonder how Dara will look in swimsuit? Bet the girl will be a walking embarrassment. Gosh her body stop developing after she reaches puberty. Prepubescent body that’s what she calls it right…bwahahahhaha!!! Sohee laughs hysterically urging everyone to laugh with her but nobody joined her.

 

 

“WOOOOOOOOOWWWW, now that’s what you call a bikini body.” Someone in the group said and everyone agreed. All of them are glued on TV as they watch Dara walk like a pro in the stage. How can someone wearing a see through polo looks so classy? Well, we’re talking about Sandara Park here. The girl can wear a garbage bag and still look fabulous.

 

 

 

YG ARTISTS POV (IDOLS IN SWIMSUIT)

 

 

 

“Hmmmmm, Yoona is y but she looks like she’s trying so hard.” CL being the expert in fashion let her voice out.

 

 

“Yeah, I’ve been trying to figure out what’s with her and now that you’ve pointed it out, I notice how exaggerated the way she walks.” Xin agreed with CL.

 

“Come on guys give Yoona a break.” Teddy actually shares the same opinion but decided to just keep it to himself.

 

 

“Oh Suzy got’em curves huh.” Lydia watches as Suzy show off her curves.

 

 

“Wooooooaaahhhhhh go Panda, such a y maknae huh.” Jinu laughs as he keeps on cheering for Seungri. They are now anticipating for Dara’s turn. They held their breath as Seungri turn around. Any moment now, the camera will show Dara.

 

 

 

“Bwooooooaaahhhh!!! Somebody tell me that’s not Dara wearing a two piece bikini underneath that see thru Hawaian polo?” Baesong 2ne1’s stylist, still can’t believe that Dara didn’t wear her baggy pants or tracksuit.

 

 

 

 

“Ehmergeeeddddd!!!!! Dara Unnie, is finally a grown up woman. I wanna cry tears of joy right now.” Minzy joke around.

 

 

“Wooooohhhh fanboys must be marking their calendars now. I can’t believe this, check the trending topic in twitter now guys.” Dony was holding his phone while checking the show from time to time.

 

 

“The power of Dara’s legs,  #NobaggyclothesforDaraDay is trending worldwide at number 1. Woah Dara noona jjang.” Deukkie even made a hand sign.

 

 

“Waaahhhhhhhh, go Darong!!! Go strut that cute little of yours. Go Daroooonnnnggg!!!” Bom stands up from her seat while cheering for Dara.

 

 

“Ahhh her exercise regimen really works huh. Bommie, when are you going to visit Master Ssabu in the gym? You should go with Dara.” Sajangnim ask Bom who abruptly stops from cheering. All of them laugh when they saw the horrified look on Bom’s face upon the mention of Exercise and Master Ssabu.

 

“Aigo Sajangnim, don’t say badwords okay. Let’s just continue cheering for Dara neh.” Bom cutely smile at Sajangnim then munch her corn.

 

 

 

JYJ Recording Studio,

 

 

Ohhh, Seungri is almost done, it’s almost Dara Noona’s turn now.” Junsu clasps her hands excitedly. They are all excited to see Dara in her swimwear. It is not every day that you get to see her in those outfits.

 

Nicely shape feet, those were the body parts that showed in screen followed by milky white legs. The camera move up and a nicely shape and well-toned thighs appeared on the screen. The camera move in an agonizing slow motion and everyone held their breath as they waited for Dara’s whole body to be exposed. And when the camera finally showed Dara’s complete body, the room erupted in pure chaos.

 

 

“Dara Noona, marry me!!!” Yoochun forgot about the delusional boyfriend sitting beside him.

 

“Noona, I can be the tough younger guy you are looking for. Noonnnnnaa” Junsu ignored the deadly stare of the delusional boyfriend

 

“Yaaaahhhhh, go find another girl. That girl is already reserve. Sandara Park is reserve for Kim Jejoong. Anyone who dare cross the line will suffer from my wrath.” Jaejoong looked into the eyes of all the guys present in their music room and let them know that he is not joking. He never took Sandara as a joke. He is dead serious when it comes to Dara.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

BIGBANG’S POV

 

 

Cute rosy feet……………………………….….check

 

 

Higher…..

 

 

Milky white legs……………………………..…..big check……

 

 

Higher…higher…………

 

Adidas tracksuit…………………………….………..OUT….

 

Cute knees………………………………………………….…..IN

 

Higher…..higher…..higher…………..

 

Baggy pants……………………………………………………………OUT

 

 

 

Higher……higher……..higher……..higher……..

 

 

 

 

 

 

Bigbang boys mentally made a checklist on Dara’s body parts being exposed and the outfits that are cross out from their list of possible swimwear.

 

 

“Waaahhhhh I can’t believe she ditch her beloved Adidas tracksuit? Daesung is now mentally saying goodbye to his one million won. While Taeyang is rubbing his hands in anticipation.

 

 

 

Well-toned y thighs………DOUBLE CHECK IN CAPSLOCK

 

Baggy shorts………………………………………………………….OUT

 

 

 

 

 

HIGHER…..HIGHER…..HIGHER…….HIGHER………!!!!!!

 

 

Taeyang is now chanting like a retard as his eyes stayed glued to the TV monitor.  The other guys are getting excited as well. This is the first time that they will see Dara wearing a swimsuit in National television. This will surely be a memorable day especially to all the Dara fanboys out there who has been praying for too long for Dara to show her flawless body. Their excitement was cut short when the overprotective ex-boyfriend stands in front of the TV to hide Dara’s body being showed in TV from s’ eyes.

 

 

 

 

“Yaahhhhh, how dare you disrespect Dara. Did you forget that she’s my girl? Did your brains also forget that she is part of YG family? Come on guys, Dara doesn’t deserve this from you.” Jiyong stretch his arms wider when the guys move their heads to the side to get a glimpse of Dara.

 

 

“Aiiisshhhhh Ji, now we’ve missed Dara’s abs. Tskk and FYI, we are not disrespecting Dara. We’re just happy because finally she is now being confident of herself.” Top folded his arms in front to show his annoyance.

 

 

 

“Yaaahhhh, you’re being unreasonable again Ji, come and sit here and let us watch Dara Noona and Seungri. The game is about to start now. We need to cheer for them.

 

 

“Okay, but I will not hear any degrading remarks on Dara arasso.” Jiyong told s which was answered by an eye rolling and brow raising from .

 

 

“Yah whatever, possessive boyfriend…opppsss shall I say Ex-boyfriend.” Top showed his mehrong face to Jiyong.

 

 

 

“Yaahhh, I will win her back okay. I will change for the best and win her back.  We will be back together, just wait and see.” Jiyong looked at Top who just shrugs his shoulders.

 

 

 

“Arasso, arasso….now romantic namja chingu take a seat and their mission is about to start now.

 

 

 

 

 

 

They settled their selves in the couch and continued watching the show.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

SM Artist POV

 

 

“wahahahahahahaahaha…..their faces are so funny!!! Oh my gaaahhhhhh, did you see their derp faces when they fell from the platform.” Eunhyuk is clutching his stomach.

 

 

“Yoona’s scream during the Water loop is daebak, it’s like she was being chase by crazy dogs…..wahahahaahaha!!!!” Yesung slap the armrest of the couch.

 

 

“But no one can beat Siwon’s scream, Seungri will now have a competition in screaming department.” Ryewook is laughing non-stop recalling how Siwon screamed during the spiral water loop ride.

 

 

 

 

 

 

JYP Artist POV

 

 

“Bawahahahahah….hahahahahahaha….haaaaaaaa! Gaaahhhh, I didn’t know Wooyoung will scream louder than Suzy during the Water Loop ride.” Seulong is giggling like a retard.

 

 

“Have you seen Suzy’s tonsils when she screamed during the ride? Gooossshhhh, some naughty fans might have screencap that scene. Aigoooo!!!!” Sohee is still thinking of the embarrassing moment for the female idols.

 

 

“Well, it doesn’t matter; Woozy is doing their best to win.

 

 

“Ahhhhh Wooyoung how can he not know how to ride a jet ski and surf. That kid, he told me before that he’s a pro!” Khun still can’t believe what he just saw.

 

 

“He lied to you Khun…he lied bwahahaahahah”

 

 

 

They continue watching the show as they wait in anticipation on who will finish the mission first. They are praying for their label mates to win this round.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

YG ARTIST POV

 

 

 

“Wooooohhhh, Dara is very sporty isn’t she? Who would have thought that she can also ride a jet ski. And Panda is good in surfing too.” Teddy watches Pandara with full of admiration on his eyes.

 

 

 

 

“Ohhhh, watch this Seungrat boasting about himself again. This ride is just for kids…tch …okay ….just wait a minute till the craft moves inside the tunnel tubes. Let’s see if you will still call it rides for kids.” CL the cat, Seungrat’s mortal enemy can’t help but smirk while she watches Seungri.

 

 

 

 

“Bawahahaahahahahaah, oh my gosh Panda can’t really help but embarrass himself. Gaaaahhhhh, look at the way he screams, I can see his throat from here.” Sean is now clutching his stomach.

 

 

“Won bin oppa, aigo Dara will always be a fangirl even in scary situation like that. Sajangnim I think it’s time you use your connections to cast Dara and Won bin in a drama, Grant Dara’s wish before she dies. Hahahahaha.” Yoo In Na joke to Sajangnim

 

 

“Oh no, Dara is afraid of heights, I wonder how they are going to complete their last task.” Bom look at Dara worriedly. Even if it is only in TV, she can tell how nervous Dara is right now.

 

 

“Be brave Darong, you can do it!” Bom shouted which the whole YF family seconded.

 

 

 

 

JYJ Recording Studio

 

 

“Waaaaaahahahahhaahhaahhahah!!!!!! This is the funniest show ever. Aigoooo my stomach!” Junsu is patting his stomach in an attempt to lessen the pain.

 

 

“Seungri can never redeem himself from embarrassment ever again. I guess all his fangirls will transfer to the other Bigbang members after tonight. Gaaahhd, that boy can damage our eardrums with his screams.” Yoochun doesn’t know whether to feel bad for Seungri or laugh at his Paboness.

 

 

“Jae, Dara is still very cute even when screaming. You better up your game Jae or someone braver might go after her.” Their president smirks at Jaejoong.

 

 

“Of course Sajangnim, my princess will always look beautiful no matter what she does. And yes I will try harder to win her heart.” Jae looks at their President with determined face.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Wow, Seungri is my ideal man now. He is so sweet.” The female viewers can't help but admire Seungri as they watch them on Idol Couples Maximum Challenge.

 

 

“Awwwww, Seungri is indeed a real life prince. Ahhhh I want a man like Seungri.”  Everyone is falling in love with Seungri.

 

 

 

“You're the man Seungri..that move is smooth. You're my idol man.”  Male viewers are now worshipping Seungri's moves. Most of them are listing down Seungri's move on their dating girls 101 notebook. They will definitely apply it in the near future.

 

 

 

If you are wondering why people are now considering Seungri as the National Ideal Guy of Korea., let us all go back to the scene before MC Boom declared the winner for the mission.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Yoona come on, just a little turn on the accelerator to increase the speed. I will not be able to surf if you are driving too slowly.” Siwon is trying his best not to snap at Yoona.

 

 

“Sorry Oppa, just hold on there okay.” Yoona turned the accelerator in full speed making the jet ski speed off which stunned the unprepared Siwon. Siwon fell from his surfing board.

 

 

 

 

“Uggghhh, sorry Oppa.” Yoona bit her lips to prevent herself from crying.

 

 

 

“Don't worry Yoona, let's start again from the starting line.” Siwon kept his cool.  He doesn't want to blame Yoona just because she doesn't know how to drive the Jet Ski.

 

 

 

“Okay oppa. I'll try my best.” Despite feeling down with their current situation, Yoona still stayed optimistic.

 

 

 

 

“Oppa, are you sure you know how to drive the jet ski?” This is the fourth time that Suzy is asking Wooyoung now. It's been 5 minutes ever since they arrive in the Ski and Surf pool but Wooyoung haven't started the jet yet. He just keeps on staring at the machine like the machine will start by itself just by staring at it.

 

 

“Suzy, truth is I don't know how drive this junk.” Wooyoung scratch his head and smiled at Suzy. He looks so embarrassed after admitting the truth to Suzy.

 

“Whaaat? Why did you just tell me now?  Come on oppa, let's switch places.  I am not an expert when it comes to jetski but I know how to drive.” Suzy went to the jetski while Wooyoung went to the surfing board.

 

 

“Uhmmm Suzy, I think we have another problem. I haven’t tried surfing before and I’m not very good in balancing myself. But don’t worry, I will try my best.” Wooyoung told Suzy.

 

 

“That’s the spirit Oppa, we can do this.”

 

 

And so both Woozy and Yoonsi couple struggled in their last mission. The easiest mission for the Pandara couple became the hardest mission for Woozy and Yoonsi couple. While the easiest task for Yoonsi couple became the hardest task for Pandara due to Dara’s fear of heights.

 

 

 

 

Seungri finally decided to give up on their last mission. He can no longer stand his Dara noona trembling while holding tightly on the pole. It pains his heart seeing the tears flowing from her eyes. Her lips are now swollen from her constant biting.

 

 

“PD-nim, we are giving up on this mission. We’re really sorry.” Seungri went to the PD nim then to Dara. He hugged Dara and run his hands on her back to calm her down. Once Dara understood what Seunri told to PD nim, she snapped out of her nervous self.

 

 

“PD nim don’t listen to Seungri, he’s just kidding. We will finish this task; just give me few minutes please.” Dara look at PD nim intently trying to let the producer know that she is serious.

 

 

“Noona, you don’t have to do this. This is just a game.” Seungri is trying to convince his stubborn noona.

 

 

 

“Seungri, you don’t understand. This is not about the game anymore. I am doing this for myself. I want to free myself from my fear which prevented me from missing so many adventures before. Help me overcome my fear Seungri.” Dara hold unto Seungri tighter.

 

 

“You sure about this Noona?” Seungri look at Dara intently. Dara nodded her head in agreement.

 

“Never been sure in my life.” She smiled at Seungri and he understood.

 

“Okay Noona, Seungri will help you but you have to follow what I will tell you okay. Are you ready to face your fear now Noona.

 

 

 

“Neh neh….!!! Dara excitedly answered.

 

 

 

“Okay let’s step near the edge of the platform. Don’t look down okay just look at me.”  Seungri held Dara’s hand tightly. The crew started putting the harness and security measures to Dara and Seungri. After they made sure that both are safe, they left the couple in the edge of the platform. When a strong breeze pass through them, Seungri felt Dara shivered. Dara’s hold on her hand tightened.

 

“Seungri….I’m scared.” Dara opened her eyes to look straight to Seungri’s worried eyes. Her eyes started to get misty.

 

 

“I’m just here noona, you are not alone in this.” Seungri wipe the tears on Dara’s cheeks. Dara just look at Seungri.

 

 

 

 

“Do you trust me Noona? Seungri ask Dara?

 

 

 

“I trust you Seungri.” Dara answered Seungri truthfully.

 

 

 

“Nothing bad will happen okay. We will jump off this platform together. We will enjoy this one big leap okay.” Seungri is caressing Dara’s cheeks.

 

 

 

“Neh neh, I know you’ll always be there for me Seungri.” Dara smiled at Seungri and hold unto Seungri’s promise.

 

“Now, say goodbye to your fear Noona, today we will conquer it. Shout it out to the world Noona, Say goodbye to your fear now.” Seungri continued encouraging Dara.

 

 

“Fear of heights, I am saying goodbye to you now. I’m gonna conquer my fear today. I am going to take this big leap. I am no longer afraid of heights.” Dara even wave her hands as if waving goodbye to her fear.

 

 

“Okay ay the count of three Noona, we will take that big leap okay.”

 

“One…….” Seungri held Dara’s face while Dara embrace Seungri’s waist.

 

“Two…..Seungri looked down on Dara while Dara look up on Seunri. They held each other’s eyes.

 

 

 

“Three…Seungri Bent down to kiss Dara on her forehead while Dara close her eyes as she waits in anticipation. The last thing Dara remember is the feel of Seungri’s soft lips as he kissed her forehead before they fell down from the platform. Dara tightens her hold on Seungri and he did the same thing. They hugged each other tightly as they free fall below.

 

 

 

 

“We’re flying now Noona, open your eyes and see the world upside down.” Seungri screamed as they fall from the flatform.

 

“Waaahhhhhhhh, I made it…I’m flying…..woooohhhoooooo,” Dara is shouting for joy. After how many years she has finally conquered he fear. They stayed dangling in the air as they savour the adrenaline rush. After a while the crew gathered around them to set them on the ground. Once they were free from their harness, Dara started jumping in happiness. Seungri just look at her Noona happily. He’s glad he made the right decision.

 

 

“Seungriiiii, thank you so much. I’m so happy.” Dara went to Seungri and hug him tightly.

 

“I’m so proud of you Noona. You are one brave lady.” Seungri hug Dara closer to him. Their warm moment was interrupted when the staff of the show went to them to hand their third star.

 

“Congratulations for completing the third task. We are so proud to present to you your third couple star.” Dara accepted the star then turned to Seungri. Seungri took the remaining stars from her pocket and offered it to Dara. They stared at their couple stars together. After that they look into each other then started jumping together while shouting.

 

 

“Waaaahhhhhhhh, we completed our mission… I can’t believe it.” Dara is happily jumping around. She is so happy because not only we’re they able to complete their mission; she was also able to conquer one of her fears.

 

“I knew we can make it Noona. You and I together, we can be anything, we can do anything we want to be. We are Pandara Noona. Pandara Jjang!!!!” They high five each other then started dancing crazily.

 

 

 

 

 

SM Artist POV

 

“Oh my gosh, I love you Seungri….!!!! Sulli is screaming while watching Seungri comfort Dara.

 

 

“Ahhhh such a sweet guy, I would love a guy like him. How can he be so caring?” Victoria is also amaze with what they just discovered.

 

 

“Wow, who would have thought that this Pabo maknae can be a perfect gentleman. I’m sure he just earned new fangirls after what he did to Dara Noona” Minho even though he is a guy also admired Seungri.

 

 

“Come to think of it, Dara noona like younger tough flower guys. Seungri fits the description very well.” Key told everyone while he’s eyeing Donghae.

 

 

 

“Seungri is only a younger brother for Dara not an ideal man.” Donghae can’t take the idea of Dara and Seungri being link together.

 

 

 

“Someone’s jealous!!!!!! Bwahahaahahahaah!!!!! SM artists joined forces in teasing the jealous Donghae.

 

 

 

 

JYP Artist POV

 

 

 

“Seungri Oppa Sarangahe!!!!!!! The JYP girls are screaming together to express their love for Bigbang’s maknae.

 

 

“Oh my gosh, that is the most romantic scene I’ve ever seen so far. I wish I was in Dara’s shoes at that time. Such a lucky girl receiving special treatment from Seungri.” Min can’t help but feel a little jealous of Dara.

 

“I know right. I wonder how it feels being enclose in Seungri’s strong arms and receiving a gentle kiss from him. I will definitely faint if he will do that to me.” Yubin clasped her hand dreamily as she envisioned herself in Dara’s shoes.

 

 

“Do they also teach Seungri’s smooth moves in his Seungri academy? I would enrol tomorrow if they have lessons on that.” Jo Kwon is desperate to learn Seungri’s secret.

 

 

“I think Dara Noona and Seungri really suit each other. A noona-dongsaeng relationship, perfect couple.” Taecyeon let out his honest opinions.

 

“Yes, they look good together. I bet thousands are starting to ship them together romantically right now. Pandara couple will surely be one of the most famous K-pop ship now.” Seulong added.

 

 

 

 

YG ARTISTS POV

 

 

“Wow, Dara is really strong willed and very determined.” Lydia can’t help but admire Dara more.

 

“No one can beat Dara when it comes to her determination. When she sets her mind to do something, no one can stop her from doing it.” Hwang Ssabu shared her knowledge about Dara.

 

 

“Aiiissshhhhh, come on Dara Unnie, you can do it. Dara Unnie fighting yah yah yah!!! Minzy who have known Dara for how many years cheered on her unnie as she tries to conquer her fear.

 

 

“WOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!! Is that really Seungri??????????

 

Everyone in the room can’t believe what their eyes are witnessing right now.

 

 

 

 

“Maknae is such a perfect gentleman. Wow! He finally redeemed himself after those embarrassing moments he had.” Teddy is laughing remembering the pabo moments of Seunri in the show.

 

 

“Way to go MAKNAE, make your YG family proud.” Sajangnim cheered on Seungri for the first time.

 

 

Go PANDARA…go ….go….go……!!!! YG family cheered on their family members. Win or lose, they are surely proud of them.

 

 

 

 

 

 

JYJ Recording Studio

 

 

“Awww Dara Noona, please be strong neh……”

 

 

“Ugggghhhhh, please don’t cry noona….”

 

 

“Please somebody, comfort Dara please. Can’t they just stop the game…….”

 

“OMG, he’s hugging Dara Noona tightly………”

 

 

“Dara Noona hugs him back…..”

 

 

“Ahhhhhh can I be Seungri now, can I can I can I?

 

 

“Wooooh, he is wiping her tears now…….”

 

 

“Uh uh  uh….he’s caressing her face…..”

 

 

“Gaaaahhhhhhh he is leaning towards Noona, is he going to kiss her……..”

 

 

 

“Oh my gosh….he’s going to kiss her….where is he going to kiss her?”

 

 

 

“This is it, this is it…….gaahhhhhhhhh Dara noona looks up to him……”

 

 

“They’re looking into each other’s eyes now……”

 

 

 

“Noooooooooo, are they going to kiss on the lips!!!!!”

 

 

The guys inside the recording studio can’t help but voice out all their thoughts as they watch Dara and Seungri in the platform. Someone inside the room is getting annoyed with all the noises that these guys are producing now. He can’t concentrate watching his girl with all the unnecessary comments that he is hearing right now.  He finally reached his limit, he needs to stop them now before he drags them all out in  this room.

 

 

“SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHUUUUUUUUUUUUUUTTTTTTT UUUUUUUUUPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Will you please just shut up. I can’t concentrate here you know. I can’t hear what they are talking about.” Jaejoong let out a deep breath after.

 

 

“Oh my gooooshhhhhh, Seungri kissed Noona, he kissed her.” Yoochun stared at the screen wide eyed while pointing at it.

 

 

“Huh, where? Where did he kiss her?” Jaejoong wasn’t able to catch that scene because he was busy looking at the people inside the recording studio that time.

 

 

“Gaahhhhhhh, Seungri kissed Noona on the lips Jae hyung. He kissed her on the lips!” Junsu looked at Jaejoong unbelievably.

 

“Ki…ssed on the li…..ps!! Seungri kissed dara on the lips.” Jaejoong was just standing there totally dazed from what his group mates just told him. He is having a hard time accepting that Seungri and Dara just shared a kiss on the lips. He snaps out of his dazed state when he heard loud laughs inside the room.

 

 

 

 

“JOKE JOKE JOKE!!!!!!!”

 

“BWAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHA, you should have seen your face hyung…….”

 

 

Jaejoong went to Junsu and headlock him.

 

“I am going to kill you!” Jaejoong glared at Junsu and tightened his hold on his neck.

 

 

“Ack!!! Hyung they didn’t kiss on the lips….they didn’t kiss.” Yoochun nervously explained to Jaejoong. They have never seen Jae this serious.

 

 

“Uhmmm, so they didn’t kissed. Aigooo Junsu, I’m just joking okay. Saranghae Junsu.” Jaejoong arranged Junsu’s collar and give him a heart sign while doing aegyo.

 

 

“But Seungri did kissed Noona….” Junsu murmured which didn’t escape on Jaejoongs bionic ears. He looked back at yoochun waiting for confirmation.

 

 

“Hmmmm.hmmmm…… only in the forehead hyung.” Yoochun sounded defensive.

 

 

“Hmmmm, I love you Yoochun. Come on, let’s enjoy the show.” Jaejoong acted like nothing happened. The people around him are looking at him like he is a lunatic.

 

Tsk tsk tsk, Love, look what you’ve done the  great Kim Jaejoong!!!

 

 

 

BIGBANG APARTMENT, JAPAN

 

 

“Tch, why is maknae not doing anything? Why is he letting Dara cry in the corner. Can’t he see how scared Dara is right now? Jiyong stands up from his seat as he moves closer to the TV monitor. He is restless looking at Dara at the moment. If only he can teleport and be with her right now, he will be the one to comfort her.

 

“Ji relax, Seungri will not let anything bad happen to Dara.” Taeyang cooed his best friend.

 

 

“Uh, I think Seungri finally decided to stop the game. They will quit on this round.” Top look at the monitor closely.

 

 

“Tch, stop being stubborn Dara, come on just agree with Seungri please.” Jiyong can’t believe that Dara refuse Seungri’s suggestion.

 

 

“Owwww, so what is maknae gonna do now…hhmmmmm….uh..uh….skinship alert…skinship alert…” Top warned the members in his alien voice.

 

 

“Woooooooooaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh, nice move Maknae….” Taeyang pump his fist in the air when he saw Seungri caressing Dara’s face.

 

 

 

“Damn, that’s some suave skills you got there Ri……” Daesung exclaimed when he saw Seungri wipe Dara’s tears.

 

 

 

“What is personal space……woooooaaahhhh that’s too close maknae, you’re suffocating Dara with your hug…..” Top looks at Jiyong whose attention remains focused on the television.

 

 

“OMGGGGGG, I think maknae haven’t got over his puppy love on Dara. Gaaahhhhh what if he still has this feeling for Dara? Top exclaimed remembering one of Seungri’s secret.

 

 

“Waaahhhhhhhhhh, Seungri will kisss Noona, he will kiss Noona!!!!!!” Daesung is now on the edge of his seat,

 

 

“Waaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh he kiss and hug dara…..Waaaaahhhhhhhhhhh,!!!!!” the three guys except for Jiyong are now jumping around the place. They missed the single tear that escape on Jiyong’s eye when he saw Dara and Seungri successfully complete their mission.

 

 

“I’m so proud of you baby girl, you have finally conquered one of your fear. So proud of you baby girl. And thank you maknae for taking care of your Noona.” Jiyong smiled when he saw Dara and Seungri jumping together in the TV.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“And we have our three idol couples here with us right now. All of them were able to finish their task but who among them did it first. Let us check our official timer please.” Boom and everyone watching the show are excited to see the result.

 

“Okay, I have the final result now. And the winner for this mission is…………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………..PANDARA COUPLE…..

 

 

We now also declare PANDARA COUPLE the first ever winner of our show “IDOL COUPLE MAXIMUM CHALLENGE.”

 

 

 

The MC handed Pandara couple their trophy.

 

“We would like to thank Sajangnim for choosing us. The staff and crew for taking good care of us, to the fans who cheered for us, to our fellow idol couples…..congratulations to all of us.” Dara smiled and bowed to everyone.

 

 

“Thanks to all of you guys, we are honoured to be the first ever winner for this show, And to my partner, Dara Noona thank you for trusting me. I can’t imagine myself joining this show if you were not my partner.” Seungri look at Dara then put his arm on her shoulder.

 

 

“Of course, thank you to my partner baby Seungri. Thank you for staying with me and helping me conquer my fear. If I will be given a chance to choose a partner to join this show again, I will definitely choose no one but you.” Dara look at Seungri and patts his shoulder.

 

There you have our Pandara couple. Congratulations guys! See you again next week for another episode of this show with new sets of Idol couple.

 

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

 

 

 

Author’s Note: Sorry for this crappy update!

 

linlin_10 ^_^