IT'S SHOWTIME

Dara's Status

 

People of South Korea are glued to SBS as they wait for the initial broadcast of “Idol Couple's Maximum Challenge”. The moment they saw the video teaser of the participants, anticipation for the show became even higher. Fans from the big three have joined forces to support the representatives from the big three. Fans around the world are glued to their computers as they wait for the start of the show through live stream. The moment the MC of the show appeared on the screen, everyone shut on the real world and just focus on the new show.

 

 

“Annyeonghaseyo, MC Boom imnida. Welcome to the first ever reality show where your favorite couple idols battle it out in the exciting challenges. Are you ready to cheer for your favorite couple?” Boom's enthusiasm is highly contagious. You can feel his energy even if you are just watching him in TV.

 

 

“Let's get the ball rolling by introducing the idol couple representative from SM, the Visual Couple of SM Entertainment, give it up for Siwon and Yoona, woooohhhhhh!!!!!”

 

Simon and Yoona went to the flatform stage and wave and bowed to the audience and camera. They are looking like they came fresh from a photoshoot. Yoona is in a very beautiful gown that reaches her knees while Siwon is in suit and tie. They live up to their couple name as the visual couple. They both look gorgeous and stunning.

 

 

“Annyeonghaseyo, Yoona shi and Siwon shi, welcome to the show.”

 

 

“Hello everyone, we are the YoonSi couple.” Siwon and Yoona recited at the same time while doing a cute couple pose. The audiences are getting giddy with the overflowing chemistry coming from the two.

 

 

“Aigoo, that is so cute. Anyway, tell me what you're feeling right now.” Boom asks the couple to build up the energy in the stage.

 

 

 

 

“We are very thankful that we are chosen to represent SM, we will do our best to win in every challenge.” Yoona answered Boom while smiling cutely. Her cute smile almost made the male audiences faint. A smiling Yoona is just too much for their fanboy hearts.

 

 

 

“Yes, we are really thankful for that. Please cheer us along the way. We promise to give our 100 % in every challenge.” Siwon bowed to the audience and give his signature dazzling smile which left the female audience gasping. One of the audience even fainted after seeing Siwon wave at her.

 

 

 

“Ho ho ho ho....are you still alive? Please calm your hearts people as we are only on our first couple idol. There's still two left.” Boom comically approach the audience and patted the back of the girl who fainted a while ago. The audience errupted into fits of laughter with his antics.

 

“And now, people of Korea and the world, are you ready to meet the idol couple representative of JYP? I don't want to keep you waiting so, let's all welcome the Dream High Couple of JYP...Suzy and Wooyoung....wooooohhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!”

 

 

 

 

Loud claps and cheers ensued when Suzy and Wooyoung went up the stage. They are wearing casual couple clothes which made them more laid back as compared to SM couple. They run around the stage while waving and sending flying kisses to the audience. The audience loves the outgoing personality of the couple. They seem to reach out to the audience and they love them more for that.

 

 

 

“Annyeonghaseyo, welcome to “Idol Couple's Maximum Challenge”. Tell me, how are you feeling right now.” The audience mellowed on their cheers as they waited for the couple's answer.

 

 

“Annyeonghaseyo, we are Woozy representing JYP Nation.....hhhhaaa  yyyyyaaaaa!!!!!”. Suzy and Wooyoung did a back to back pose while doing a karate fighting stance. The audience was stunned with their strong introduction. Suzy is known to be good in Karate. When the audience recovered from their shock, they cheered loudly for WOOZY couple.

 

 

“Thank you for inviting us in the show. We will do our best.” Suzy made a heart sign to the audience which sends all the fanboys squealing.

 

 

 

“Please cheer for us!!! WOOZY Fighting!” Wooyoung did a cartwheel which left the audience in awe.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“There you have it ladies and gentlemen. You've seen the two idol couple representative from SM and JYP. And now, the last but definitely not the least..let us all welcome the idol couple representative of YG...give it up for YG's Variety Ace Couple, Dara and Seungri....wooootttt woooowwww!!!!!”

 

 

 

 

 

 

Loud cheers from the audience were heard but they all went silent when they heard the song Gangnam Style. Dara and Seungri suddenly appeared from the opposite side of the stage. They horse danced their way to the stage until they meet in the center stage. The song was then replaced to Psy's Gentlemen and they both did the Abracadabra dance while maintaining a poker face.  Unlike the previous idol couple who are wearing formal and casual clothes, YG couple is wearing hip hop couple clothes. From their top to their pants to their matching accessories, YG couple screams hip hop – dope and swag.

 

 


After doing the Gentleman dance, Dara and Seungri stand side by side and strike the popular Mr. Pogi pose. The audience went wild after that.

 

 

 

 

“Annyeonghaseyo, welcome to “Idol Couple's Maximum Challenge”!! Boom also did the check sign under his chin as he imitates Dara and Seungri. 

 

 

 

“Annyeonghaseyo we are the PANDARA couple!!!!!” They did an aegyo act in contrast to their badass get up.

 

 

 

“Thank you for inviting us in the show. We will do our best to live up to every challenge. Please cheer for us and let's have fun together.” Dara give her million dollar smile which can light up a whole nation.

 

 

“Your cheers and support will give us strength to win the games. Please take of us.” Seungri being the charismatic maknae give his puppy eyes that even made the ahjummas in the audience blush.

 

 

 

“YG Family family family.” Dara and Seungri bowed and waved to the audience.

 

 

 

The other couples joined the stage once again. The audience is like having a buffet as they let their eyes enjoy the visuals in front of them. It is very rare to see these idols stand in the same stage and seeing them together now is surely a visual treat.

 

 

 

 

“We have finally met the idol couples. It's time explain to you the mechanics of the show. Idol couples will be given tasks to accomplish. The first idol couple to finish the task will be the winner.  Stay tuned everyone we'll be back after the first commercial break”

 

__________________________ 

 

SM Artists POV

 

 

All the artists are gathered in the cafeteria to watch the premiere of “Idol Couple's Maximum Challenge”. They temporarily stop their rehearsals to support their label mates. All their eyes are glued on the TV screen and they all cheered when they saw Yoona and Siwon flash on the screen. They are so proud of them. They will surely represent SM well.

 

 

Eunhyuk          : Aigoo, Siwon and Yoona are like attending an awards night.

 

Taeyeon           : Ah, I hope Yoona will do well. She looks so stiff.

 

Yuri                 : Yes I think she's nervous; she needs to relax a little bit.

 

 

They also cheered when the JYP couple appeared. They approved of JYP's idol couple which is Suzy and Wooyoung. They know that they are one of the most popular idols in their company but they still believe that Yoona and Siwon are more popular.

 

 

Minho              : Woozy looks like they are out on a date. They look more comfortable with each other.

 

Key                 : Ahhh, look at the heart Suzy is giving....kyeopta.

 

Seohyun          : Their energy is contagious. They look like they are having so much fun.

 

 

 

The entire artists are giving their own opinion. There banters were cut abruptly when they heard MC Boom introduce the YG couple. They were so amaze when the couple appeared on the stage and even have a short dance number. They laugh when they saw how the YG couple had fun in the stage. These two surely know how to make the audience enjoy the show. They have a huge but looking at them now, no one will think about the . They look good together and they complement each other. The guy looks like a naughty bad boy prince while the girl looks like a cute but fierce princess.

 

 

Donghae          : Ahhh, I hate Sajangnim right now. Why did he choose Siwon instead of me? I should have been there with Dara if he chose me.

 

Kris                 : Aigo hyung, if Sajangnim chose you then you will not win anything in the game. You will just stare at Dara noona. You might even forget that Yoona is your partner.

 

Shindong         : Hahahaha, he might even force Seungri to switch partners.

 

 

Chanyeol         : My Dara Noona is so pretty, haisst if only I was accepted in YG audition then it shouldn't be Seungri hyung whose Dara Noona's partner. That would have been me.

 

Jessica             : Hey you guys, let me just remind you, Yoona and Donghae are representing SM, where is your loyalty?

 

Girls Gen.        : Traitorssssss!!!!!!

 

 

They laugh at the annoyed face of the girls. Why are they taking everything seriously? They should just sit back relax and enjoy the show. After all everything was supposed to be for entertainment. They continued making playful banters while waiting for the program to resume.

 

 

Lee Soo Man   : Uggghhhh, why didn't they prepare something before they even introduced their selves. Haiiisssstt, they should be livelier. Now YG artists pawned them. Hmmmm, I think I made a mistake choosing them.

 

 

 

_____________________

 

JYP Artists POV

 

Park Jin young together with his artists are inside their media room. They are all huddled inside this room as they watch the premiere of the new show where Suzy and Wooyoung will be in. The atmosphere inside is like inside the cinema. They are even sharing popcorns and chips as they concentrate on watching the show.

 

 

Seulong           : Ah, Yoona is really pretty. She looks like a sophisticated princess.

 

Min                  : Siwon Oppa is like a handsome prince as well, they really suit each other.

 

Jo Kwon          : Well they surely look good together but hellloooooooo, they are guesting on a variety show not on a runway. I think they are overdressed for the occasion.

 

 

They waited for their label mates turn and they cheered when they saw Suzy and Wooyoung entered the stage. They are showing their full support to them.

 

Fie                   : Suzy and Wooyoung will be great in this. So far, if you will base it on the audience reaction, the audience cheered more on them than the SM couple.

 

Taecyeon         : Way to go Woozy, show them how to have fun. Ahh, that heart sign and cartwheel is a nice idea...fan service juseyyoo..

 

 

They waited for the MC to introduce the couple idol of YG. They already know who the couple idols are but they can't help but get excited. They can't help but cheer for them when they saw Dara and Seungri on the screen.

 

 

Nickhun          : Now that's what you call a swag couple. YG surely knows how to have fun. Woo will surely have fun in the show. He will be working with Dara again. Ahhhh,  such a lucky fanboy.

 

 

Sohee              : They look so weird together though. It's an odd pair, the girl is older that the guy. And why is it that they were the only one who has a short number in their introduction. I think that's unfair.

 

 

Jo Kwon          : Nah stop being bitter Sohee. What weird are you talking about? They actually look good together. Their age difference doesn't even show. Dara noona looks good with everyone. And you have to give props to them for coming to the show prepared.

 

 

The guys laugh when they saw Sohee blush profusely. The girl can't still accept that JYP chose Suzy instead of her. She still can't get over the fact that Suzy is now the face of JYP.

 

 

 

 

Park Jin Young            : I'm sure YG will tease me again after this. Gaaahhhh, he surely made a good choice putting Dara and Seungri together in the show. They are flowing with charisma and chemistry. They are both funny and they are not afraid to make a fool of themselves. But I have faith on my talents, they will win this. I have faith in them.

 

 

They continued waiting for the program to resume while exchanging their opinions about the idols who will represent their various companies.

 

 

 

 

_______________________________  

 

YG Artists POV

 

 

YG family together with the YG staff are all gathered in the cafeteria. Sajangnim already declared that the cafeteria will be serving free dinner and snacks for everyone. Almost everyone is present tonight except for the Bigbang members who are still in Japan.

 

 

They cheered when the couple from SM appeared. They admired how the Yoonsi couple complemented each other’s look. They look so perfect together like Barbie and Ken. YG people started giving out their opinion about the couple.

 

 

Teddy              : Oh, aren't they over dressed for a variety show? Who would wear a suit and a gown on a variety show?

 

 

Lydia               : Well they surely live up to their couple name. Both of them are gorgeous.

 

 

Jinu                  : Aissshhh, but something is really off with them. They need to let loose and enjoy a bit.

 

 

 

The people agreed with their opinion. They clap their hands when MC Boom introduced Woozy couple.

 

 

 

Sean                : Hmmm, Suzy looks so tired. I guess the news is true that they are overworking Suzy. I hope they will give this girl a break. But she is really admirable because she still manages to smile and be professional.

 

 

Jae Wok           : Wow, that cartwheel is daebak. Wooyoung surely knows how to make some moves.

 

 

When MC Boom introduced YG couple, everyone in the room stand up and cheered for PANDARA. They have no idea that the two have prepared a short dance number. They are so proud of Seungri and Dara.

 

 

Bom                : Waaaahhhhhhh!!!! That's my Park sister over there. Waaaahhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 

Deukkie           : Daebak!! They are doing so well. That surprise dance number is daebak. Only them prepared something for the audience.

 

Dony               : Neh, and they look like a gangster. They will surely slay everyone in the show.

 

 

 

 

 

 

YG Sajangnim: Bwahahahaha...I knew it! I really made the right the decision putting those two in the show. Naahhhh that's what you called performers right there people. I'm sure Soo Man and Jin Young are getting nervous now. A naughty maknae and a girl from mars... tell me how other idols will stand against them.

 

 

 

 

 

YG have this smirk on his face. He is confident that Dara and Seungri will do well. Well, they really are not after the award. He told them already that they just have to enjoy the show. But knowing those two, they will surely do their best to win the game. They waited for the commercial to finish and for the show to resume. This is going to be a long night.

 

 

 

 

______________________ 

 

 

 

 

“And we are back! For those who have just tuned in welcome to the first reality idol couple show “Idol Couple's Maximum Challenge. And now our first challenge is about to begin. Let’s call our idol couples once again. From SM Ent..Yoonsi Couple.... From JYP Ent.....Woozy Couple.....and from YG Ent.....Pandara Couple.”

 

 

The idol couples are now dress in a new outfit. They are wearing a jersey representing their company. Blue for SM, green for JYP and Red for YG. They all stand side by side and waited for MC Boom's instruction.

 

 

“Alright I know you are all excited now. For your first challenge…..” Boom took out an envelope from a fishbowl.

 

 

“Your first mission is inside that treasure chest. Male idol needs to get the key in a basin full of flour. Once you find it the female idol will open the treasure chest to retrieve the envelope containing your first mission. Just follow the instruction and the first idol who gets to complete the mission will win the first round.” Boom explained to the contestant. The idols are listening attentively.

 

 

 

“On your places please. Are you ready? At the count of three!!!!!! One........Two......Three!!!!!!

 

 

The male idols rush to the table to search for the key. Siwon was the first one to get the key followed by Wooyoung then Seugri. The girls rush to open the treasure chest to get the envelope which contains their mission. Once they  took the envelope, they went to their partner to read the mission together.

 

 

Mission 1 : Using the motorcycle park outside the building, go to Han River and look for the flag of the  “Idol Couple's Maximum Challenge”.

 

 

They all rush outside to look for the motorcycle. Siwon went to the motorcycle and started the ignition. Yoona put on their helmet and when they're ready they took off. Followed by Wooyoung and Suzy. The Pandara couple is left behind. Dara put on her helmet and give the motorcycle key to Seungri. Seungri paled when Daraa handed him the key. He started fidgeting which prompts Dara to ask him a question.

 

Dara    : Anything wrong Panda?   

 

She noticed Seungri’s worried face.

 

Seungri: Noona, we have a big problem. I don't know how to drive a motorcycle.    

 

 Embarrassment can be seen in Seungri’s face. He is already blaming his self for losing in the first mission because he doesn’t know how to drive a motorcycle

 

Dara    : Aigoo, why did you just tell me now? Give me the key.

 

Seungri give the key to Dara. He wants to disappear when he saw the cameraman laugh at them. Dara went to the motorcycle and turn the ignition on. The roaring sound of motorcycle boomed around the area.

 

Dara    : Neh what are you waiting for. Put on your helmet. We will win this race Panda.

 

Determination can be seen in Dara’s face.  Gone is the dorky Dara a while ago. All you can see now is a serious Dara who is all set to complete their mission.

 

 

Seungri: Booya...you know how to drive a motorcycle noona?

 

 

 Seungri can't believe that her Dara noona can operate those badass rides. Dara is well known to be a car driver, but a motorcycle and a Harley Davison at that…wow!

 

 

Dara    : Yah palli!!! We need to catch up with them.

 

Seungri: Neh neh Noona!!!

 

Dara    : Put your hands around my waist and hold on tight. This is gonna be a hot ride. Are you ready?

 

Seungri: Dara Noona fighting!!

 

 

And with that Dara drove the motorcycle like a pro. Being a good driver, she knows her way around the area so she took the shortcut to the Han river. Seungri was screaming his lungs out especially when Dara put the vehicle on a faster speed.

 

Seungri: Gaaahhhhhh, noona slow down please. I don't want to die yet. Waaaahhhhhh!!!!!!

 

Dara    : Aigo, don’t scream at me. Gooossshhhh, we will make it okay. Trust your noona. Hold on tighter Seungri, I am going to drive this beast faster.

 

 

Seungri: Waaaaahhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!

 

The filming crews following Pandara team are amaze at how Dara took over the road. They can't believe that a fragile and petite woman like her can drive a motorcycle like a pro. She will surely put some macho men in shame. A perfect example would be Seungri. They can't help but laugh out loud every time they hear Seungri squeal. They wonder how Seungri will face the whole world after this humiliating scene.

 

 

Meanwhile, Yoona and Siwon are driving smoothly along the road. They are very confident because they are leading.

 

Siwon  : We will win this first mission.

 

Yoona  : Go oppa! You look so cool driving this motorcycle.

 

Siwon  : Do you see them coming our way.

 

Yoona  : No, oppa. Wooyoung and Suzy are still behind us by 50 meters. And there is still no sighting of Dara and Seungri. Waaahhhh, we will win the first mission Oppa.

 

Siwon  : Hmmmpp, hold on tight Yoona!! We're almost there.

 

 

 

 

The JYP couple is driving steadily tailing the SM couple. They are confident that they will be able to take over Yoona and Siwon. They just need to be patient.

 

 

 

 

Suzy    : Just drive carefully Oppa. It's better to be safe. We are almost in the intersection and if fate is on our side we might catch up on them if the traffic light turns to red light.

 

Wooyoung:      Oh you're right. Okay hold on tight, I will try to shorten our distance. Can you check if Dara and Seungri are already on our back?

 

Suzy    : Oh, they haven't catch up on us yet. I wonder what happened to those two.

 

 

People who are watching the scene are holding their breath. They are all cheering for their favorite couple. Yoonsi supporters are already rejoicing because their couple is leading. Woozy supporters are still hoping that their pair can catch with SM couple. The Pandara supporters are all stunned with the turn of events. They wanted to curse when they learned that Seungri doesn't know how to drive the motorcycle. They almost lost hope but when Dara ride the motorcycle and started the ignition, they all jump from their seats.

 

Seeing how Dara drove that piece of metal looking like some kickass chick in an action movie earned a lot of admirations from the male audience. She looks so hot driving that Harley bike. But most of the audience can't stop laughing at Seungri who is screaming like a scaredy cat. They can't believe that Seungri won't stop humiliating his self. But most of the men wish that they were Seungri at the moment because the lucky Seungri was able to wrap his arms around Dara's tiny waist. He was able to backhug Dara with their position.

 

 

Siwon have reached the intersection and just in time, the light turned to red. The couple can't help but let out their frustration when they saw Wooyung and Suzy catch up on them. Then out of nowhere another motorcycle stop in between them. Both Yoonsi and Woozy turn to look at the riders and they almost didn't believe what they saw. If not for the rider greeting them, they will not believe what their eyes are seeing.

 

 

 

Dara    : Hi guys.....did you miss us?

 

 

 

Dara smirked at the two boys. Her hold on the motorcycle handle tightens as she anticipates for the light to turn green. When it turned green, she didn't hesitate to go on full speed, leaving the stunned Siwon and Wooyoung behind. If not for Yoona and Suzy slapping their shoulders, the boys may never get over their shock. When they started driving again, Dara is already ahead of them maintaining a safe distance. Han River is not far from them now. And it will be a miracle if they will be able to catch up with Dara.

 

 

Pandara couple reached the finish line first. Seungri immediately get off the motorcycle then started shouting. Dara turned off the ignition and followed Seungri. They are both jumping around.

 

Dara    : Neh, do you trust your Noona now?

 

Seungri: Yaahhhhh Noona you didn't tell me you can drive like that. Aigo, I almost had a heart attack!!!

 

Seungri  lifted Dara then started dancing around. Even the people within the Han River area started cheering for them. They waited for the other couple to arrive. Yoonsi couple arrived after them followed by Woozy couple. Wooyoung and Suzy went towards Pandara and congratulated them.

 

Wooyoung: Wow, congrats noona. I didn't know you can drive a Harley. That is so daebak!!

 

Suzy    : Dara Unnie Jjang!!

 

Seungri: Aigo, what about me. The reason why Dara noona was able to drive faster is because I keep on cheering on her.

 

Dara    : Wow, thanks guys!! You did well also. We just got lucky we were able to catch up on you in the intersection.

 

 

Yoona: Oh PD-nim, is that even allowed. Isn't it that the male idol should be the one to drive?

 

Siwon  : Oh please, don't mind her, he's just kidding..ha..ha..ha.

 

PD nim: Oh, there was actually no rule that only the male idol will drive the motorcycle.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

MC Boom: Hello again viewers. And we have finally reached Han River. Please give a warm of applause to our idol couples who bravely took on the challenge and successfully completed it. But unfortunately, there will only be one winner. And now let us call on the winner for the first mission....give it up for the .....PANDARA COUPLE!!!!!!!

 

MC Bom         : Darashi....you really surprised us with your driving skills. Wow...is there anything that you can't do?

 

Dara                : Aigo, thank you so much. We just got lucky I guess.

 

 

MC Boom       : You drove that motorcycle like a pro. Are you sure you're not a professional motorcross rider? The stunts you've pulled are really heart stopping.

 

 

Dara                : I love driving but I just learned driving motorcycle lately. Thank you to my driving coach.

 

 

MC Boom       : Oh, Seungri good to see you. What can you say about the whole experience? You sure screamed a lot during the whole ride.

 

 

Seungri            : Aigo hyung!!! I thought I am going to die; I almost peed on my pants. But I really have high respect to my Dara noona. I'm glad she's my partner, she's truly the best.

 

 

Dara                : Aigo, thank you Panda. Of course I will never make it without you. Your continuous screaming keeps me focus. Pandara fighting.

 

 

MC Boom: And we are done with our first mission. There are four missions left. Are you ready for the next mission? Don't switch your channel; we will be right back after the commercial break.

 

 

 

Author's note: Nope, it's not DARAGON , say hello to PANDARA couple. Only few of you answered Pandara. As much as I want to put DARAGON, I don't want the Daragon shippers to die from too much spazzing and the Jaedara shippers to cry a river. Are there any PANDARA shippers here?

 

I want to read you opinions, views and reactions on this chapter. Don't hesitate to leave your comments in the comment box. Guys, please suggest some mission for our couple. The next update will be based on your comments.

 

Thanks for reading ^_^ 

 

linlin_10