Chapter 32

how did my life turn out this way ?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jieun's POV.

Hana was fast asleep and I was still in the room, not wanting to leave her side. plus, if i leave this room i'll have to deal with that Woobin guy which was the last thing I wanted. " Still there baby?" He asked from behind the locked door. I didn't answer him and kept silent hoping he would think i'm sleeping and leave. "I know you're awake" he said knocking the door. I still kept silent with the hope he'd leave if I don't say anything. "I can break the door easily, you know" he said. "And you're going to be the next thing I break if you don't open the door" He threatend. I gave up and went to open the door. "Please, let us go! I" I pleaded."I promise I wont report you ! Just let me an-" He slapped me hard on my cheek. "I told you baby, you're not leaving me again!" He glared me. "WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS TO US?" I asked yelling at him. "Save that for later, you're coming with me now." He said and pulled me to his bedroom, I struggled to get out of his hold but he was just too strong for me.

No one's POV.

Yongguk, Jongup and Himchan headed to the adress they found on the notebook. Himchan went to ring the bell but Yongguk stopped him. "Move aside" He shoved him to the side and broke the door. "Let's go" He rushed inside and started searching the whole house. He found Hana sleeping peacfully in a room. "God, Baby!! daddy is here" He held her up and hugged her tightly. "Let's get out of here" He said. "Yah, Jongup-ah, take her and head back home." He told him and handed him Hana. "I swear if anything happens to her I'm going to cut you in pieces" He threatend the younger boy. "Y-y-yeah.. ok hyung" The scared younger boy obeyed and headed out.

Himchan entered another room and found Woobin pushing Jieun on the bed and going on top of her. "STOP!!" Jieun yelled. "Get off me!!" she cried and struggled in his hold. "get your in' hands off her right now!!" Himchan growled and rushed to them. Woobin looked startled, probbably confused on how they actually found this place. before he could think, Himchan sent him a punch sending him straight to the floor. "Get up" before Himchan could even finish his two words, Jieun was already up and behind him. "Yongguk is here too, go look for him, I'll deal with him." He told her and turned back to Woobin. Jieun rushed out and started yelling Yongguk's name.

"Unnie" Soojung's called Jieun. "Soojung-ah!!!" Jieun hugged her and fresh tears escaped her eyes. "Baby!! " Yongguk came out and was rushing to her. "Stop right there." Soojung pulled out a gun and pointed it to Jieun's head. "Soojung-ah!" Jieun was shocked. "Soojung, put that gun down!" Yongguk stopped moving and tried to convince her. "not unless you bring Woobin here." She said glaring him. None of them understood what was going on. "Where is he now?" Yongguk asked her calmly. "He's in that room." Jieun answere

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter