Chapter 29

how did my life turn out this way ?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yongguk's POV.

Jieun was sitting on our bed hugging Hana's blanket. tears already dry. Zelo was sitting next to her and a cop was sitting on her other side asking her some questions about what happened. I was leaning against the door listening to everything. "Ma'am,  are you sure you didn't see who it was?" The cop asked her and she shook her head, not being able to say a word. that's when I remembered the lady's words " I did see a guy standing behind your wife.. he was tall ... very tall" I waited until the cop was done asking Jieun and motioned him to come outside. "There is something you should know" I told the officer. "Jieun was by a guy named Woobin about a year ago, she got pregnant about a month later but we didn't know if it was his kid or mine." I started explaining the situation to him. "When he knew she was pregnant, he showed up again and Jieun was scared he would take Hana from her once she's born, which is why she's so protective of her" The officer nodded and wrote down notes. "When Hana disappeard, I talked to the lady in the grocery store and she said she saw a tall man behind Jieun who disappeard without buying anything, the man happened to be very tall like the lady said." I continued the story for him. "I'm 99% sure Woobin is the one who took my baby girl" I told him and he wrote that down. "Now, I don't want Hana to know about what the lady said to me, If you can bring me daughter back to us without Jieun knowing it's Woobin, I would be forever thankfull for you" I said and bowed to him. "I'

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter