Call Off?

The Bet

Taeyeon, Yuri, and Sunny were currently sitting at lunch, chatting with each other.

"So, how's your project going? Is your partner okay?" Taeyeon asked the girls.

Yuri groaned, "Jessica is such an ice princess, we always fight over what to do. But other than that, it's alright."

Taeyeon nodded and turned to Sunny.

Sunny shrugged, "All that girl wants to do is eat. I mean, where does all the food in her body go?"

At that second, Sooyoung came up and hit Sunny on the head playfully, "I don't eat THAT much."

Sunny pouted, "YAH! I'm going to lose all of my brain cells because of you!"

Sooyoung shrugged, "They'll grow back."

All the girls face palmd themselves. Sooyoung looked at them weirdly before sitting beside Sunny and eating her lunch.

Over at another table, Tiffany and Jessica were talking.

"How's your partner going?" Tiffany asked Jessica.

Jessica glance at Yuri and smiled alittle, "We always fight, but it's kind of fun."

Tiffany sighed, "It looks like you are enjoying this too much."

Jessica immediately dropped her smile, "What?"

"Jessie, you can't get too attached to her, remember? It's a bet." Tiffany reminded her.

For some reason, Jessica suddenly felt sad, remembering the bet. Jessica was starting to like the little fights she and Yuri would have, because they would always end up laughing and joking around after them. Was it bad that she enjoyed being around Yuri?

"I know, Tiff. Don't worry." Jessica assured.

Tiffany nodded slowly then she turned to look at Sooyoung.

"It seems Sooyoung is doing good with that girl Sunny." Tiffany stated.

Jessica nodded in agreement, "Yea. It's like they're actually best friends."

Tiffany bit her lip, it seems Sooyoung was getting too close to Sunny. She doesn't want to see their friends hurt because of this silly bet.

Jessica saw the worried look on Tiffanys face, "What's wrong, Tiff?"

Tiffany looked at Jessica, then to Sooyoung, then back to Jessica.

"I think we should call the bet off"

Jessica gasped, "You're kidding, right?"

Tiffany shook her head, "No, I'm not, you guys are getting too close and attached to the girls. I'm afraid you guys are going to get hurt because of this bet."

Jessica just stared at Tiffany, thinking about it. Was she really getting too attached to Yuri? No, that can't be it, it's for the bet, that's it.

"Pfft. Tiff, I'm not attached, it's for the bet, remember?"

Tiffany looked at her, not believing it.

Jessica sighed, "Sooyoung and I are big girls, we can take care of ourselves, don't worry about it, Tiffany."

Tiffany huffed a big breath of air, "Alright, I trust you."

Jessica rethought over her words. Could they really take care of themselves? Was she really attached to Yuri? Will the bet hurt the girls in the end?