Mad?

The Bet

 

Jessica clung onto Yuri's arm. Yuri looked at Jessica, shocked.

Jessica began to cry, "Yuri, no! Please, don't you love me?"

"Yes I do." Yuri answered immediately.

"Then believe me!" Jessica said, hugging Yuri around the waist.

Yuri sighed, seeing her lover sob her heart out. Yuri bent down slightly to face Jessica.

"You promise that Donghae was the one kissing you?" Yuri asked.

You can't really blame Yuri for not believeing Jessica. Yuri's distance was pretty far, it looked real.

Jessica nodded, the tears rolling down her face. Yuri cupped Jessica's face, kissing her cheeks, wiping the tears away.

"Alright. I'm sorry I didn't believe you." Yuri whispered, looking into Jessica's eyes.

Jessica wasn't mad at Yuri. She understands that Yuri wasn't close enough to see what was actually happening. Jessica began to cry again.

Yuri panicked, "What's wrong?"

Jessica hugged Yuri around the waist and buried her face in Yuri's shoulder.

Yuri rubbed Jessica's back, "What's wrong, why are you crying again?"

Jessica sniffed, "I was scared. You said we were going to take a break."

Yuri felt her heart clench. She placed her head in Jessica's neck. "Mianhe, Sica. I didn't mean to. I was just angry seeing you kiss someone else."

Jessica nodded into the hug.

The girls continued to hug for a few minutes.

---------------

Sunny thought all night about how she was going to earn Sooyoung's trust back. She couldn't believe she would have been so stupid to kiss Suzy. But then again, the other day she felt something.. unusual about herself. 

Sunny finally decided to write a letter to Sooyoung. At school, she ran up to Sooyoung and handed her the envelope. She kissed Sooyoung's cheek before running to class.

Sooyoung watched the girl run away before opening the envelope, already, her eyes began to tear up.

Dear Soo,

        I've lost your trust, haven't I? Well.. . I love you badly. Like, really bad. I don't even know if it's healthy to love you this much. But I do. When I kissed Suzy.. I didn't know what was wrong with me. I just felt... weird, since the other day. I'm guessing it's hormones. But, anyway, I will do my best to earn your trust back. Even though crinkled paper can not be perfect, I'll freaking iron that piece of paper to keep it striaght.

                                                                                          I love you,

                                                                                                          Sunny

Sooyoung smiled at her girlfriend's funny but thoughtful letter. Sooyoung ran to find Sunny's class. She knocked on the door, "Principal needs Lee Sunny."

The teacher nodded and gesture Sunny up. Sunny stood up and walked out. The girls walked in the halls together for a minute. Then, Sooyoung looked around for any people, none. She held Sunny's waist and pinned her to the wall, kissing her gently and passionately. Sunny was shocked, but kissed back with passion.

When the girls pulled away, Sunny spoke, "What was that for?"

Sooyoung didn't answer, "If you can't control your hormones. Come to me. Don't go to anyone else."

Sunny gulped and nodded.

Sooyoung brought to Sunny's ear, "I can pleasure you more than Suzy can."

Sunny immediately blushed, making Sooyoung giggle.

------------------------

"Taeyeon-ah..." Tiffany called out, while Taeyeon watched TV, ignoring her.

"Taeyeon! I was drunk!" Tiffany finally yelled, having enough of Taeyeon's ignoring act.

Taeyeon finally looked at Tiffany, then looked back at the TV.

Tiffany decided on what to do. Knowing Taeyeon was a big byun, she sat on Taeyeon's lap. Taeyeon was surprised, then she continued to watch TV.

Tiffany turned her body, her legs on either side of Taeyeon. Taeyeon gulped, seeing the clear view of Tiffany.

"Don't be mad, you know I love you and only you." Tiffany pouted, moving closer to Taeyeon.

Tiffany was wearing short shorts and a tanktop, making it harder for Taeyeon. Tiffany leaned closer to Taeyeon's face, "Are you mad?"

Taeyeon, who had enough of the teasing, kissed Tiffany. Tiffany smiled into the kiss as Taeyeon laid her on the couch, Taeyeon was leaning over Tiffany.

After the kiss, both girls were breathing hard.

"Still mad?" Tiffany asked.

Taeyeon held her hand, dragging her to the bedroom, "Only if you don't make it up to me."