True Love

The Bet

Tiffany and Taeyeon woke up, both . Tiffany stretched her body, letting Taeyeon get a full view. She was still slightly from yesterdays event.

Tiffany smirked as she saw Taeyeon looking at her. She placed herself on Taeyeons body, straddling her.

Taeyeon gasped, "Fany-ah, what are you doing?"

"It's your turn."

The morning was filled with moans coming from both girls, as Taeyeon lost her ity to Tiffany.

----------------

"When is your wedding?" Sooyoung asked Jessica who sat with Yuri at the cafe booth.

The four girls were chatting in SM Cafe, Sunny, Sooyoung, Jessica, and Yuri.

"The day after Graduation." Jessica said, sipping on her coffee.

Sunny clapped cutely, "That's awesome."

Sooyoung giggled at her girlfriends act of cuteness before wrapping her arm around the shorter girl. Sunny looked up at Sooyoung and smiled.

After Sunny had told Sooyoung about her parents, it seems Sooyoung was more protective and more touchy than before. It's not like Sunny was complaining, she actually liked how Sooyoung kept her close all the time.

Yuri held Jessica's hand under the table, rubbing the back of Jessica's hand with her thumb. Jessica liked the feeling that Yuri gave her. It seemed to never change.

Whenever the two girls said "I love you" to each other, it makes them fall in love even more. This is what I call, true love.

Sunny and Sooyoung were silently giggling at whatever joke they had said while Jessica and Yuri were teasing each other slightly under the table. Yuri was caressing Jessica's thigh, getting close to her.. womanhood. While Jessica rubbed Yuri's stomach, where her abs were.

The couples were in totally different worlds, that's when Jessica had enough of Yuri's teasing. She stood up, bringing Yuri with her.

"We need to get home." Jessica said, eyeing Yuri as if she were prey and she was the predator.

Sooyoung waved. When the girls left, Sooyoung and Sunny burst out in giggles.

"They are so ."

----

Sorry for short update, but after school, I promise that I will update lots over the weekend.