?

The Bet

Tiffany and Taeyeon agreed to go to the beach. They both wore bikini under their clothes. Taeyeon brought a sweater, just in case it got cold.

"Tiffany, are you done?" Taeyeon called.

Tiffany exited the bedroom right as Taeyeon said that, wearing a pink shirt with jean shorts.

She smiled, "Done."

Taeyeon grabbed her hand and interlocked it with hers as they exited the house, walking towards the beach. The girls ended up talking to each other while walking in the sand, not even touching the water as it was cold. Tiffany shivered slightly, and Taeyeon noticed this. She took off her sweater and put it on Tiffany's shoulders. 

Tiffany was about to take it off, but Taeyeon put her hands on Tiffanys, "Don't, just leave it on."

"But then you might get cold."

Taeyeon smirked, then she wrapped her arm around Tiffanys waist and pulled the girls body close to hers. Tiffany yelped at the sudden action. Taeyeon brought next to Tiffanys ear, "I'm not cold anymore" she whispered. Tiffany felt shivers go down her back due to Taeyeons whisper and Taeyeon smirked, feeling the girl shiver.

After a couple more hours of talking, it was getting dark.

"Fany-ah let's go back to the house." Taeyeon suggested.

"Okay." Tiffany said as she walked back.

The girls followed the coastline before seeing their house. They entered and Taeyeon announced she was going to take a shower. "Okay." Tiffany replied as she went to the bedroom to change. Taeyeon, who needed clothes to shower, walked in on Tiffany only in her bra and her shorts. Taeyeon smirked as she silently went over before hugging Tiffany by the waist, pressing her back onto Taeyeon.

"Yah! Taeyeon!" Tiffany yelled, still not looking at Taeyeon.

Taeyeon put her head on Tiffanys shoulder, turning it slightly looking innocent, "Yes?"

Tiffany's face was slightly red, "I'm changing." she said in a softer tone.

Taeyeon rolled her eyes before pulling her body even closer, "And?"

"Kim Taeyeon!"

"Tiffany Hwang!" Taeyeon mocked.

Tiffany sighed and let herself rest against Taeyeon. Taeyeon smiled as she rocked their bodys side to side.

"Aren't you going to shower?" Tiffany asked.

Taeyeon shrugged, "This is better."

Tiffany blushed and looked behind her to Taeyeon, "Yah! You are dirty, go shower."

"Are you going to shower?" Taeyeon suddenly asked.

Tiffany furrowed her eyebrows, "I showered this morning."

"You're still dirty."

Tiffany frowned but Taeyeon connected her hands to Tiffanys, "Let's shower together."

-----------------------

"So, did you figure out your plan?" Mrs. Choi asked.

Sooyoung sighed, "Mom, don't you think we are too young for this?"

"CHOI SOOYOUNG!"

"YES MOTHER?!" Sooyoung yelled back.

Mrs. Choi pointed a finger at Sooyoung, " You are my daughter! Do what I say, dammit!"

Sooyoung pouted, "But mom~~"

"No buts!"

Suddenly Mrs. Choi giggled. Sooyoung raised an eyebrow, "What?"

"I said no butts... AND YOU HAVE NONE!!" Mrs. Choi laughed and ran away before Sooyoung could hit her.

"YAH! I HAVE A ! OKAY?!"

--------------------

'To Jessica Jung,

       You are my lover, my life, no, not my life, my world.'

Jessica smiled at the first line, she continued reading.

'We've been through rough times, haven't we?'

Jessica frowned, remembering the beatings and the bet.

'But it's alright! Because we are together now, right?'

Jessica nodded, even though no one saw her in the living room.

'So, I have a very important question to ask you.'

Jessica furrowed her eyebrows. Yuri, who was watching silently from afar, saw Jessica furrow her eyebrows, it was her cue. 

She took the ring out and walked in front of Jessica. Jessica looked at her surprised. She began to tear up as Yuri got on one knee.

"Jessica Sooyeon Jung. I know you love me, and I love you."

A little girl, it was Krystal, walked out with a bouqet of roses. She passed it to Yuri, who held it.

"I will love you until every single one of these roses dies."

Jessica frowned, what? Yuri handed the flowers over, and in the middle of the whole thing, was a plastic rose. Jessica's tears began to flow.

"Sica, I want to spend the rest of my life with you. Will you marry me?" Yuri asked softly, looking into Jessica's eyes.

Now, Jessica was softly sobbing, she could only manage to nod. Yuri slipped the ring onto Jessicas hands before standing up and hugging the crying girl. Yuri wrapped her arms around her waist and Jessica wrapped hers around Yuri's neck, crying into her shoulder.

"I love you." Yuri whispered into Jessicas ears.

"I love you too, pabo."