Plan

The Bet

Taeyeon hugged the girl beside her who was reading a book.

"Taeyeon-ah, I can't turn the page if you're hugging me like that." Tiffany whined.

Taeyeon hugged her tighter. Tiffany sighed and placed the booked down, "What are you doing?"

After finally gaining the attention of the younger girl, Taeyeon sat up and smiled, "Let's go out."

Tiffany raised an eyebrow, "Where?"

Taeyeon shrugged, "To explore the island."

"Alright."

---------

"Choi Sooyoung." Mrs. Choi called sternly as her daughter entered the house.

Sooyoung creased her forehead, had she done something wrong?

"Come here." Her mother ordered.

Sooyoung sat across from her mother at the dining table, "Yes?"

Mrs. Choi suddenly broke out into a wide smile, "So what's your plan?"

Sooyoung raised her eyebrow, "Plan?"

Mrs. Choi frowned, "Yes, your plan. For the engagement! Jeez, I didn't know my daughter is an idiot.."

"MOM!"

Mrs. Choi raised her hands up in surrender, "Alright, sheesh, you didn't have to yell."

Sooyoung sighed, "I'm sorry for yelling."

"You're not forgiven."

"What?" Sooyoung asked with an open mouth.

"Close your mouth, a fly is going to fly into it."

Sooyoung immediately shut , "Why aren't I forgiven?"

"Tell me the engagement plan."

Sooyoung shrugged, "I don't have one."

"THEN MAKE ONE, YOU PABO!" Mrs. Choi exclaimed, getting tired of her daughters 'stupidness'.

Sooyoung flinched, "Alright!"

Mrs. Choi smiled again, "Make a plan, then tell me."

Sooyoung raised an eyebrow at her mothers sudden change of mood. Her mother was really weird.

"I'm tired, nighty night Youngie!" Mrs. Choi exclaimed as she skipped to her bedroom.

Sooyoung shook her head and placed it on the table. Sometimes, sometimes, Sooyoung wonders if she is the real mother and her mother is her daughter..

----

"I love you." Jessica whispered and kissed Yuri softly.

Yuri smiled at the unexpected kiss that was initiated by Jessica, "I love you too."

"Come on, we have school." Yuri said as she helpd Jessica off the bed.

Jessica groaned and sat on the bed side, "I'm to lazy."

"Get your y up, we need to go."

Jessica blushed at the sudden 'compliment' before getting up and going to the bathroom, getting ready. Yuri leaned on the doorway, watching Jessica get ready, watching her change her clohtes. When Jessica noticed Yuri was watching her changed clothes, she blushed slightly.

Yuri giggled and walked over when Jessica was only in her bra and jeans. Yuri hugged the smaller girl around the waist from behind and placed her lips next to her ear.

"Don't be shy. I've seen it ALL already." She whispered, sendind shivers down Jessicas spine.

Yuri smirked and Jessica turned around and hit Yuri on the shoulder. Yuri just chuckled at her girlfriends shyness.

"Meanie." Jessica pouted as she placed her shirt on.

Yuri stuck her tongue out before walking to the kitchen, "Love you too!" she yelled.