Used To This

The Bet

I'm on my new laptop! Yay!! More updates for you guys, but today I'm busy, I have school, then I have volleyball, so I hope you understand!

------

"HAHA! She said you had a flat ?" Sunny exclaimed.

Sooyoung nodded sadly as they walked down the school hallway. Sunny peered behind Sooyoung, checking out her .

"Yah!" Sooyoung yelled.

Sunny smirked, "Your isn't that flat."

Sunny then smacked Sooyoungs before she ran away, being chased by Sooyoung.

Yuri saw Sunny run past her, followed by Sooyoung. She raised an eyebrow at Jessica, who shrugged, "I don't know."

Yuri giggled and shook her head at the couple.

Yuri and Jessica began to walk to their new class, "Sica?"

"Yes, Yuri?" Jessica replied.

"There's only a few weeks of school left, right?" Yuri stated.

Jessica nodded her head.

"Then it's Summer, right?"

Again, she nodded.

"You're going on vacation with me during the Summer."

Jessica widened her eyes, "Wait what? But--"

"No buts, You're going with me, and that's final."

Jessica sighed, "I have to ask my parents first."

Yuri smiled, " I already did, they said it's fine."

Jessica raised an eyebrow, "You planned it?"

Yuri nodded, still smiling. After a while Jessica smiled along with Yuri. Both girls were excited to be going on vacation together where they could spend quality time with each other.

------

"Ugh, I'm so tired." Tiffany groaned while sitting on the plane, besides Taeyeon.

Taeyeon giggled, "Then sleep."

"Okay!" Tiffany exclaimed.

Tiffany leaned her head on Taeyeon's shoulder, cuddling into the smaller girl. At first, Taeyeon was surprised, but soon, she hugged the younger girl to sleep. Tiffany fell asleep peacefully, being hugged by her lover. Taeyeon stared at the beautiful girl that was her girlfriend. She kissed Tiffany's forehead before joining the younger girl to sleep.

---

"Taeyeon-ah, wake up, we arrived." Tiffany said softly, shaking Taeyeon.

Taeyeon woke up and groaned, she did not want to get up, she was comfy.

Tiffany giggled, "Come on Tae, we need to leave."

Taeyeon nodded and got up, letting TIffany out. They went out the plane and the weather was noticeably hotter. Taeyeon fanned herself, "Ah, so hot."

Tiffany shook her head and went over to grab their luggage. She grabbed three suitcases, one for Taeyeon, two for herself. Taeyeon went over and helped Tiffany with the suitcases, grabbing hers and one of Tiffanys. Tiffany smiled at the helpful Taeyeon, who simply stuck her tongue out at her, scrunching her face up. Tiffany rolled her eyes and they continued to walk until they saw the sign.

'Ms. Kim and Ms. Kim'

Tiffany slightly blushed, as she was known as Ms. Kim now since she married Taeyeon. Taeyeon smiled widely at the sign. She walked over to the man holding the sign.

The man bowed, "Mr. Hwang told me to drive you two to the private house. If you could follow me please."

The girls followed the man to the car, that was slightly like a jeep. They drove in silence, until they reached a white house house. It looked pretty.

He parked in front of the house before running over to the girls side of the jeep, opening the door for them. Tiffany smiled thankfully at him and Taeyeon nodded, apprieciating his help. The girls grabbed their bags and the man opened the front door for them. They entered and found the house looked very modern.

The kitchen top was sleek, granite. The back of the house had all windows, letting in natural sun light. The pool looked clear. Tiffany squealed, " We have a pool!"

Taeyeon giggled at her lover and nodded before setting her luggage down in the bedroom. Well, there was only one bedroom, so the girls would share. It's no big deal, they sleep together all the time.

Tiffany jumped onto the bed, "So tired."

Taeyeon giggled and gently laid herself on the bed besides Tiffany and snuggled into her. The butler man had already left the house, giving the girls privacy. Tiffany giggled as Taeyeon kissed her neck, tickling her.

"Tae, I need to shower!" Tiffany squeaked when Taeyeon bit her gently.

Taeyeon pouted, "Fine."

Tiffany rolled her eyes, "Relax, I'll be done quickly."

"Yea yea.."

Tiffany stuck her tongue out at Taeyeon before entering the bathroom, which was right next to their room.

Taeyeon relaxed on the bed, looking around the room.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT3CEKzEYrhJR_cJ6aq2dH

She nodded and laid her head back, on her arms.

"I can get used to this." Taeyeon muttered to herself as she waited for Tiffany to finish showering so she could shower.