Normal

The Bet

The three girls met at lunch. Tiffany was limping and Jessica and Sooyoung immediately ran over to help their friend.

"What happened?" Jessica said after they had sat down.

"I fell and twisted my ankle." Tiffany said as she looked down at her poor ankle.

Sooyoung huffed, "I'll kill whoever made you fall." she muttered.

Tiffany smiled at her worried friends, "Thanks guys."

The girls smiled back as they ate their lunches.

"So, how's the 'thing' going?" Sooyoung said, purposefully avoiding the word 'bet'.

"I kissed my partner." Jessica said, as if it were nothing.

Tiffany gasped and Sooyoung's eyes widened, "You WHAT?!" Tiffany screamed.

Jessica covered her ears, "Ouch. And I kissed my partner."

Tiffany rolled her eyes, "It looks like you're going to win then."

Jessica shrugged, "No feelings were involved, she doesn't like me at all. So we all have a chance. What's up with your partner, Tiffany?"

Tiffany sighed and slumped into her chair, "My partner is so quiet. I can barely talk to her, but, this morning she helped me to the nurse because of my ankle."

Jessica nodded and turned to Sooyoung.

Sooyoung shrugged, "We are friends."

Jessica laughed, pointing at Sooyoung, "You're going to get friend zoned."

Sooyoung smacked Jessica's hand away, "Be quiet."

Tiffany gasped, "Omo! We need to give them our adresses so we can do the project together!"

Jessica and Sooyoung widened their eyes, they completely forgot! Jessica took out a piece of paper and ripped it into three pieces, for each of them. All three girls wrote their addresses and phone numbers on their piece of paper. Lunch was over and everyone began to file out of the cafeteria, to their next class.

Tiffany limped quickly to catch up to Taeyeon who was walking alone. She wasn't getting any closer, so she called Taeyeon.

"Taeyeon!" she called, making Taeyeon turn.

Taeyeon ran over, seeing Tiffany sweating while limping. Taeyeon held into Tiffanys arm to keep her balanced.

Tiffany handed the sheet over, "We need to work on the project, come after school."

Taeyeon nodded and Tiffany began to limp away. Taeyeon was about to walk away, until she somehow felt worried for Tiffany.

She turned around to help Tiffany, seeing her not even close to down the hall due to her limping. Taeyeon sighed and ran over to Tiffany, grabbing her arm and placing it around her own shoulder, helping the taller girl walk faster. Tiffany was shocked at the sudden action, but it made her heart warm.

Taeyeon walked Tiffany down to her next class and outside the door Tiffany hugged Taeyeon quickly. She entered the room without letting Taeyeon realize what had just happened.

Taeyeon smiled after a minute, Tiffany had hugged her.

----

Jessica ran up to Yuri in the hall and pulled on the girls sleeve. Yuri looked down and saw Jessica looking up at her.

"Can I help you?" Yuri asked with an eyebrow raised.

Jessica nodded and handed the slip of paper over. Yuri read it with furrowed eyebrows.

"Come over after school, we have a project, remember?" Jessica said lightly.

Yuri nodded slowly.

Jessica smiled widely, "Okay, good!"

Then Jessica stood on her toes and kissed Yuri's cheek before walking away quickly. Yuri's heart didn't stop beating for a minute until she calmed down.

Yuri smiled and shook her head at Jessica's action.

----

Sooyoung ran up to Sunny and wrapped her arms around the shorter girls shoulder. Sunny jumped at the sudden action and looked up to see Sooyoung. Sunny hit Sooyoung's stomach lightly.

"Yah! You scared me." Sunny said as she pushed Sooyoung's arm off her shoulder.

"Mianhe, but here." Sooyoung said, passing the paper over to Sunny.

Sunny read the paper, "After school, you want to meet up at your house?"

Sooyoung nodded, "Exactly, we have a project to finish."

Sunny smiled lightly, "Alright. I'll go, but I need to get to class, I'm almost late."

Sooyoung nodded and watched as Sunny skipped away like a child. She couldn't help but smile at the scene.

Sunny was the only person that couldn't care less about Sooyoung. Almost everyone in school treats Sooyoung like a celebrity, but Sunny didn't. Sooyoung felt.. normal, when she was with Sunny.