College?

The Bet

Last update for today, I have school tommorow, then volleyball. Possibly only one update tommorow.

---

 

Mr. Hwang called the girls into his office.
 
"Yes, dad?" Tiffany asked.
 
"Honeymoon, you two" he said simply.
 
The girls eyes widened, "Huh?"
 
He sighed, "I planned a honeymoon for you two at a private island that I own. You'll be away for a week."
 
Tiffany smiled, "Really?! Thanks Dad!"
 
Taeyeon didn't say anything but she smild before Tiffany pulled her away.
 
"Help me pack!" Tiffany said.
 
Taeyeon giggled and helped Tiffany pack her things, using two large suitcases.
 
Taeyeon raised an eyebrow, "You know we are only leaving for one week? Not one year?"
 
Tiffany pouted and hit Taeyeons arm, "Yah!"
 
Taeyeon winced, "Okay, ouch.."
 
Tiffany giggled at Taeyeons overreaction.
 
To the private island they go!
 
----
 
For the past week, there was no visits or news about Victoria. Yuri was glad. That girl was phsyco.
 
But, she spoke to soon.
 
"Yuri-ah!" Victoria called out during gym, running over to Yuri.
 
This was the only class Yuri had without Jessica, and Victoria planned to take advantage of it.
 
Yuri's eyes widened, seeing Victoria. She immediately turned her back on the girl, "Leave me alone."
 
Victoria pouted, "Yuri-ah, you really want to leave you alone even after our make out session?"
 
Yuri turned around abruptly and pointed at Victoria, who felt slightly scared as she stepped back.
 
"We don't have anything between us, the kiss was forced. It was planned. You and me will never be together. NEVER. So stop trying and leave me and Jessica alone."
 
Victoria was kind of scared, but the other side of her was by the angry Yuri. "You shouldn't be so angry, even though you look hot."
 
Yuri gritted her teeth, this girl never stops, does she?
 
Victoria tried to hold Yuri's hand but Yuri walked away. Class finished and Yuri immediately ran out the gym, trying to find Jessica.
 
She found Jessica walking down the hall. 
 
"Sica!" she called.
 
Jessica turned, but was greeted by the scene of Victoria and Yuri kissing.
 
It took Yuri a couple seconds to figure out what was happening, but when she did, she shoved Victoria away rather harshly. She wiped her lips with her hands, "STOP KISSING ME! Didn't I tell you we are never going to be together?! Just leave me, and Jessica, ALONE!" Yuri yelled.
 
Jessica felt slightly touched that Yuri stood up for her relationship, but half of her was jealous of Victoria.
 
Yuri ran over to Jessica, leaving Victoria stunned at the outburst. Yuri hugged Jessica, "You know that it was just another set up, right? I didn't want to kiss her. Tell me you believe me," Yuri pleaded.
 
Yuri was about to ask for forgiveness again, but was shut up by a pair of lips. This time, she felt the familiar lips against hers, and it was Jessicas. The girls kissed for a couple seconds before leaning the foreheads against each others.
 
"I believe you."
 
--
 
"CHOI SOOYOUNG!" Mrs. Choi yelled.
 
Sooyoung groaned, "Yes mother?!"
 
"GET YOUR FLAT OVER HERE!"
 
"YAH! My isn't flat!" Sooyoung yelled back, not getting up from the couch.
 
"Yes it is! And it's probably because you sit all day long, EATING!"
 
Sooyoung sighed before getting off the couch and walking to the kitchen, where her mom was.
 
"Yes?" she asked.
 
"Sit." 
 
Sooyoung raised an eyebrow, but she sat in front of her mom, across the dining table.
 
Mrs. Choi smiled, "Engage Sunny."
 
Sooyoung widened her eyes, "WHAT?!"
 
Mrs. Choi just smiled, not affected by her daughters screaming, "Well, if you're going to get married in the future, why not do it now and get it over with?"
 
"But- but, mom, we are still in high school."
 
Mrs. Choi waved her hand, "You're a senior, plus the school year is almost over."
 
"But then we have college."
 
Mrs. Choi began to laugh, assuming her daughter was joking about college.
 
"MOM! I'm not kidding!"
 
Mrs. Choi immediately shut up, "Oh.. You were serious about college?"
 
Sooyoung nodded.
 
"Can you even get into a college?"
 
"MOM!"