Happy

The Bet

 

"Mom, why are you crying? It's not even my wedding."
 
"Youngie! Shut up and let me pretend that it's your wedding!" Mrs. Choi scolded Sooyoung.
 
Sooyoung bit her lip and Sunny rubbed her arms to calm her down.
 
"Relax, she's just happy." Sunny whispered.
 
Sooyoung nodded and stood at the front of the church, besides Taeyeon, waiting for Tiffany to walk down with Mr. Hwang.
 
Taeyeons parents were in the front row, as well as Yuri and Jessica. Taeyeons parents were glad that Taeyeon found a lover, especially after what had happened with Leeteuk.
 
Tears of happiness filled Mrs. Kims eyes as she saw her beautiful daughter-in-law walk down the aisle.
 
The music played in the background, but Taeyeon didn't hear it, she stared at her beautiful bride as she walked elegantly.
 
Tiffany stepped in front of Taeyeon and smiled her eye smile that makes everyone's jaw drop. Taeyeon smiled dorkily back, making the crowd smile as well.
 
Jessicas eyes filled with tears, it was nice seeing Tiffany happy, she remembers when Tiffany would sleep over Jessica's house and cry herself to sleep over Nickhun. Now, Tiffany is happy, so she is happy.
 
Yuri smiled at her lover who was happy for her best friend, she wrapped her arm around Jessica and let her lean on Yuri's shoulder.
 
The priest began his long speech about love and marriage, but Taeyeon and Tiffany zoned him out as they stared at each other lovingly.
 
After the speech, a little girl came out with two rings on a pillow. The little girl, Tiffany recognized, it was Krystal.
 
Krystal walked to the couple and smiled, "Here you go Unnies."
 
Taeyeon and Tiffany giggled while the crowd smiled.
 
The two of them grabbed a ring before slipping it on each others fingers.
 
"Do you, Stephanie Miyoung Hwang, take Kim Taeyeon as your wife?"
 
Tiffany nodded, "I do."
 
"And----"
 
"I do." Taeyeon said.
 
The crowd laughed at Taeyeons impatient behavior.
 
The priest laughed, "You may kiss the bride."
 
Taeyeon and Tiffany leaned in and kissed each other gently as cheers erupted through the church.
 
Jessica was clapping politely, Yuri was whooping, Sunny clapped loudly, while Sooyoung pumped her fists in the air like she was at a club.
 
The girls pulled away and smiled at each other.
 
They were married.
 
---
 
After the wedding, the girls decided to celebrate the next day, as they were all tired.
 
Jessica cuddled into Yuri's chest while laying on Jessica's bed. Yuri hugged the shorter girls waist.
 
"Yuri-ah?" Jessica called out.
 
"Yea?"
 
"Will our marriage be like that?"
 
Yuri gulped before she smiled down at Jessica, "It'll be whatever you want it to be."
 
Jessica giggle before kissing Yuri's lips softly.
 
----
 
Mrs. Choi fanned herself as she entered the house, "Omo! That was adorable!"
 
Sooyoung rolled her eyes, "Mom, why are you so happy?"
 
"My daughter got married!" Mrs. Choi exclaimed.
 
Sunny couldn't help it as she giggled uncontrollably. Sooyoung sighed, "You're still going on with that?"
 
Mrs. Choi smacked Sooyoungs head softly, "Yah! Let me be happy."
 
Sooyoung sighed, "Yea yea."
 
Sunny giggle and rubbed the spot on Sooyoungs head where she was hit.
 
"So, when is the engagement party?" 
 
"MOM!"