One Kiss

The Bet

 

Taeyeon gently pushed Tiffany away from her when she leaned in to kiss her.
 
"Aah, aah, aah," Taeyeon scolded.
 
Tiffany pouted, "Wae?"
 
"This is your punishment for making me suffer."
 
This made Tiffany pout even more, "Waeeeee?" she said cutely.
 
Taeyeon poked the younger girls nose, "One kiss a day until our wedding day."
 
Tiffany pouted, but she nodded. One kiss a day is better than nothing. Right?
 
Taeyeon smiled and kissed Tiffany's forehead, "Good girl."
 
Tiffany widened her eyes, "Was that my one kiss?"
 
Taeyeon laughed, "No, I can kiss you as much as I want, you can only kiss me once."
 
Tiffany crossed her arms and slumped herself deeper into the couch she sat on with Taeyeon. Taeyeon giggled and hugged Tiffanys waist, "You deserve it,"
 
Tiffany sighed, "I do, don't I?"
 
Taeyeon nodded as she rested her chin on Tiffany's shoulder, "Just wait until our wedding day, then we can kiss all we want."
 
Tiffany smiled and hugged Taeyeon, resting her face in the girls neck.
 
----
 
Yuri and Jessica held hands as they walked out of Yuri's house. They had told Yuri's parents about their relationship, and, like Jessica's parents, they accepted it.
 
"I'm happy." Jessica stated.
 
Yuri smiled at the random statement as they continued to walk around on the beautiful Sunday.
 
"I'm happy to. Because I'm with you." Yuri said, smiling down at Jessica.
 
Yuri saw a small spot of pink rise to Jessica's cheek before she felt Jessica hit her shoulder, "Cheesy Yul."
 
"Only for you." Yuri said, sticking her tongue out.
 
Jessica scrunched up her face back at Yuri, sticking her own tongue out.
 
An elderly couple that was sitting at a nearby bench couldn't help but smile at the young love.
 
The two girls were oblivious, in their own world. 
 
It was pretty obvious, to everyone.
 
Kwon Yuri was desperately in love with Jessica Jung.
 
And Jessica Jung is equally as desperately in love with Kwon Yuri.
 
---
 
"Mother! I'm home!" Sooyoung called out as she walked into the house after school.
 
"Hey Youngie! Is Sunny here?" Mrs. Choi called out from the kitchen.
 
Sooyoung pouted as she sat on the dining chair, "Why do you always look for Sunny? Am I not enough for you?"
 
Mrs. Choi rolled her eyes, walking over, "Aigoo. You shouldn't do cuteness, leave that to Sunny."
 
Sooyoungs jaw dropped, "YAH! I can be cute too!"
 
Mrs. Choi burst out laughing, not knowing her daughter was glaring at her. After a good couple minutes of laughing, Mrs. Choi looked at her daughter, "Oh, you weren't kidding?"
 
Sooyoung crossed her arms.
 
Mrs. Choi gulped, "I made your favorite food!"
 
Immediately, Sooyoung forgot about the situation and began to eat whatever her mother made for her.
 
Ahh.. The mother - daughter relationship these two have are indescribable.