True Love

The Bet

Yuri gasped, seeing her friend's eyes that were swollen from crying.

"Taeyeon! What happened?!" Yuri asked as Taeyeon sat down at the lunch table.

Taeyeon placed her head on the table, "Love happened."

Yuri furrowed her eyebrows, "What?"

Taeyeon began to cry silently, letting the tears fall. Yuri widened her eyes, it's not normal to see Taeyeon cry. She is usually the tough one in the group, but seeing her cry like this, Yuri knew it was serious.

Yuri moved closer and patted the girls back, "What's wrong?" she asked softly.

"Tiffany.." Taeyeon whispered as her shoulders shook from crying.

Yuri immediately looked around for the red head, seeing her with a boy at a different table, laughing and smiling like no tommrow. Yuri wanted to go over there and yell at Tiffany. She looked like she was having the time of her life while Taeyeon was suffering.

Yuri met Tiffany's eyes, the smile faded from her face as she looked at Taeyeon, then back at Yuri. Yuri shook her head and glared at Tiffany before continuing to comfort her best friend.

The rest of lunch, Tiffany felt uneasiness in the pit of her stomach. She was making Taeyeon cry like that. It's her fault.

Tiffany is confused..

Taeyeon or Nickhun?

Nickhun or Taeyeon?

She mentally sighed as Nickhun pulled her body closer to his as they walked down the halls, passing Taeyeon. Taeyeon watched them in pain but felt the familiar hand placed on her shoulder, "Hey Leeteuk" she said, staring at Tiffany's figure as she disappeared into the halls.

Leeteuk frowned, "Still sad?"

"How can I not be?" Taeyeon replied, staring at her feet.

Leeteuk wrapped his arm around her shoulder, rubbing her arm, "Don't cry again, you hear me?"

Taeyeon nodded sadly.

Leeteuk tightened his grip, " Good, now let's go to class, we are going to be late."

-------------

Jessica smacked Tiffany on the head. "OW! What the hell was that for?!" Tiffany yelled.

The girls were currently at Jessica's house after school.

"For being a pabo!" Jessica yelled back.

Tiffany pouted and rubbed the back of her head, "Why am I a pabo?"

"For breaking Taeyeon's heart."

Tiffany looked at her, surprised. Jessica scoffed, "My girlfriend is her best friend, and I am yours, of course I know about this."

"I love Nic--"

Jessica raised her hand, telling Tiffany to stop, which she did, "Don't even tell me lies, Tiffany Hwang."

"But I'm not lying!" Tiffany protested.

Jessica glared at her and Tiffany backed away slightly. "Tell me Tiffany, do you love Nickhun?"

Tiffany nodded.

"Okay, what do you love about him?" Jessica asked.

"I love that he's sweet, cute, and caring." Tiffany answered firmly.

"Now, do you love Taeyeon?"

Tiffany nodded, again, "What's the point of this?"

Jessica ignored her, "What do you love about Taeyeon?"

Tiffany thought about it, she really didn't know. She shrugged, "I don't know."

Jessica smiled widely, "There's your answer."

Tiffany furrowed her eyebrows, "What?"

"My mom once told me that if you don't know why you love someone, and you just love them, then it's real love." Jessica said, smiling.

Tiffany's heart fluttered. Did she mess up big time?

"What do I do?" Tiffany whined.

Jessica rolled her eyes, "Go get your girl back!"