Real. To Me.

The Bet

 

Taeyeon woke up and went to school lazily, not caring if she was late or not. Surprisingly, she was early. But, she looked like total crap. She had bags under her swollen, red eyes, her face was pale, and there were probably tear stains.
 
Taeyeon walked into class and saw Tiffany sitting with her 'fiance'. Her fiancé was sitting in Taeyeons seat. Taeyeon smiled bitterly, "Easily replaced." she muttered to herself before sitting in a random seat located at the front of the room.
 
Leeteuk entered the room and saw the familiar shortie sitting, facing the front. He pulled a desk over next to hers and sat in it. Taeyeon looked over at the person and smiled as she realized it was Leeteuk.
 
"So, mind telling me why you were crying yesterday?" Leeteuk said to Taeyeon.
 
Tiffany heard this and looked over at the two people. Taeyeon turned her gaze to Tiffany, locking eyes with her before looking away, back at Leeteuk.
 
"Eat lunch with me, I'll tell you then."
 
Leeteuk smiled and nodded before class began.
 
Tiffany observed Taeyeon who was doing bad in class. She was slacking off, and Tiffany didn't like seeing her like that. She noticed how swollen Taeyeons eyes were.
 
And it was her fault.
 
Tiffany felt guilty, knowing Taeyeon probably cried all night because of her.
 
Tiffany loves Nickhun. But at the same time, she loves Taeyeon. She feels selfish.
 
Nickhun has more history with Tiffany, but Taeyeon... Is Taeyeon.
 
Tiffany snapped out of her thoughts when Nickhun wrapped his arm around her shoulder.
 
Taeyeon painfully watched in the distance, Tiffany caught her staring. Taeyeon smiled sadly before turning away.
 
Leeteuk saw the girls actions. He made a guess, something happened between the girls, and it broke Taeyeons heart. Like he had done before.
 
Leeteuk put his hand on Taeyeons shoulder and squeezed it. Taeyeon looked up through her slightly teary eyes and smiled, glad that she had a friend.
 
Tiffany clenched her teeth at the duos interaction.
 
After class, Tiffany went up to Taeyeon, "What was that?"
 
Taeyeon looked at Tiffany lifelessly, "What was what?"
 
Tiffany mimicked Leeteuks action, Taeyeon smiled bitterly.
 
"It was nothing. What was THAT?" Taeyeon replied.
 
"What?" Tiffany asked.
 
Taeyeon wrapped her arms around Tiffanys shoulders, mimicking Nickhun.
 
Tiffanys heart raced but it calmed when Taeyeon let go. 
 
Taeyeon stared sadly into Tiffanys eyes, "Hope you will live happily married to, HIM."
 
Taeyeon was going to walk away but Tiffany grabbed her wrist.
 
"What?" Taeyeon asked coldly.
 
Tiffany didn't have anything to say, she just stared at Taeyeon.
 
Taeyeon sighed, "If you love him. It's fine. I understand that everything between us was all lies to you. But, know that I still love you. But my love decreased after I was replaced so easily. I hope you live a happy life, wether it's with me or him. And, I hope you know that everything between us was real. To me."
 
Taeyeon walked away to her next class, leaving Tiffany standing with tears clouding up her vision.
 
"Tiff, come on, we are late." Nickhun said as he held Tiffanys hand.
 
Tiffany's tears went away and she smiled simply at Nickhun before leaving to her next class.
 
What should she do?
 
Nickhun promised not to hurt her anymore, that he would stay true to her, to be a better lover than he was before.
 
But, Taeyeon.. She..
 
Tiffany can't describe her feelings for Taeyeon.
 
But she knew it wasn't normal..
 
But her feelings for Nickhun weren't normal either..