Forever Alone?

The Bet

 

Tiffany rested her head on Taeyeons chest as she hugged the older girls waist. The girls were at Tiffanys house, laying in her bed, cuddling.
 
Taeyeon moved her fingers through Tiffany's red hair, making the young girl feel soothed. Soon, the younger girl fell asleep on Taeyeon. 
 
Taeyeon smiled at her lover and kissed her forehead before falling asleep with her.
 
The girls woke up after a two hour nap. They sat up and leaned against the head board of the bed. Tiffany turned to Taeyeon, "Taeyeon-ah."
 
Taeyeon immediately turned her head to Tiffany. When she uses her full name it means she's serious, "Hmm?"
 
"When are we going to tell our parents about us?"
 
Taeyeon bit her lip, "I don't know."
 
Tiffany pouted, making Taeyeons heart race.
 
"B-but, if you want, we can tell them soon." Taeyeon finished.
 
Tiffany smiled and hugged Taeyeon, "Let's tell them tommorow, it's Saturday."
 
Taeyeon nodded into the hug, "Alright. Anything for you."
 
-----
 
"Jessica!" Mr. Jung called out, hearing Jessica come through the front door.
 
Jessica walked in with Yuri.
 
"Sit." Mr. Jung said sternly.
 
Yuri didn't know if she should sit or not, but Jessica sat down. 
 
"Yuri, you can wait in Jessica's room, this won't take long." Mrs. Jung said warmly.
 
Yuri was about to walk away when Jessica grabbed her hand. Yuri turned back and saw Jessica looking up at her, "Stay." she said softly.
 
Yuri glanced at Jessica's parents who looked pretty serious. Yuri bent down to Jessica's ears, "This looks serious, I'll wait in your bedroom." she whispered, before secretly kissing Jessica's ear, sending shivers down the older girls spine.
 
Jessica pouted as Yuri walked away before glaring at her parents.
 
Mr. Jung cleared his throat, feeling uncomfortable with his daughters gaze, "You've been acting weirdly the past few days."
 
Jessica raised an eyebrow, "What?"
 
Mrs. Jung joined in, "Is this Yuri influencing you in some way?"
 
Jessicas eyes widened, did they know?
 
"Jessica, what's your relationship with Yuri?"
 
Jessica heaved a breath, "I think it'll be better if Yuri is here."
 
"Yuri!" Mrs. Jung called out.
 
Yuri walked to the kitchen and sat beside Jessica. Jessica held Yuri's hand tightly, placing it in her lap.
 
"Please don't be mad." Jessica said softly.
 
Yuri widened her eyes, was Jessica going to tell them?
 
"Go on.." Mr. Jung said, trailing off.
 
"I'm dating Yuri." 
 
It was silent. Then, Mrs. Jung smiled widely.
 
Mr. Jung saw his wife's smile, and he immediately smiled with her, "That's great."
 
Jessica raised an eyebrow, "Great?"
 
He nodded, "It's nice to see you around someone else besides Tiffany and Sooyoung."
 
Yuri and Jessica looked at each other before smiling, "So, you accept us?" Yuri asked.
 
Mr. Jung nodded, "But if your hurt my daughter, I'll hunt you down, got it?"
 
Yuri gulped and nodded. Mr. Jung burst out laughing, "I'm kidding, you should have seen your face!"
 
Yuri smiled slightly, her cheeks warming up. Jessica smiled at her father and her cover getting along well.
 
-------
 
"EEP!" Sooyoung squealed, hiding behind Sunny on the couch.
 
Sunny rolled her eyes, "Sooyoung, that was a person, not a ghost."
 
Sooyoung still hid behind Sunny, "What a hideous person!"
 
The door to Sooyoungs house opened and in walked her mother.
 
"Hi mom!" Sooyoung said, still hiding behind Sunny.
 
"Hey Youngie, hey Sunny." Sooyoungs mom greeted.
 
Sunny waved slightly as Sooyoung continued to hide behind her. Sunny turned her head to Sooyoung, "Youngie?"
 
Sooyoung blushed and hid herself in Sunny's neck, "Don't judge."
 
Sunny giggled, "I'm not, it's cute."
 
Mrs. Choi looked at them in amusement, "If I didn't know any better, I would think you guys were dating."
 
Sooyoungs and Sunnys eyes widened, they glanced at each other.
 
Mrs. Choi's eyes widened, "Seriously?"
 
Sooyoung nodded, "Surprise..?" she said meekly.
 
Mrs. Choi squealed, " Oh em gee! My daughter is finally taken! She is no longer forever alone!"
 
"MOM!" Sooyoung yelled as Sunny giggled uncontrollably.