Future

The Bet

They got the suspect ! Yay !

 

I'll try to update LOTS tommorow to make up for today.

-----

 

"Sica! What did I do? Answer me! Stop ignoring me!" Yuri called out, chasing Jessica who kept walking away from her.
 
Jessica turned with tears in her eyes, "Didn't you see the pictures?"
 
Yuri creased her forehead, "What pictures?"
 
Jessica pointed to a random wall, Yuri turned and ripped the paper off angrily.
 
It was a picture of Victoria kissing Yuri, under it was a caption 'Dating !'
 
Yuri ripped the paper into tiny pieces that were barely visible, Jessica raised her eyebrows at Yuri's anger.
 
"She set me up!" Yuri yelled to no one in particular, pulling on her hair slightly.
 
Jessica turned and walked away. Yuri ran after her and grabbed her wrist, turning her around.
 
"Jessica! I swear, she kissed me first, I pushed her away after that!" Yuri explained.
 
Jessica pushed Yuri gently away, walking away from her again.
 
Yuri stood there as Jessica continued to walk in the distance. Jessica stopped walking when she heard Yuri.
 
"I listened to you! Why won't you listen to me?" Yuri said, softening her voice when she said the last sentence.
 
Jessica didn't turn around, but she didn't walk away either. She felt arms envelope her waist, sending the familiar tingles up her body. Yuri rested her head on Jessicas shoulder. Jessica stared ahead as Yuri looked at her, "Don't you believe me?"
 
Jessica kept looking straight, "I don't know."
 
Yuri felt discouraged hearing that answer, but she continued, pushing her body onto Jessicas back, making the older girl gasp slightly. She brought to Jessica's ear, "Why not?" she whispered before gently biting on her earlobe.
 
Jessica bit her lip, she couldn't believe that Yuri was actually seducing her! 
 
Yuri moved her lips down, going to her neck before kissing it softly. She began to on Jessica's neck.
 
Jessica gave up, "A- alright..." she half-moaned, half-talked.
 
Yuri smirked, "Hmm?"
 
"I forgive you." Jessica said, slightly aroused.
 
Yuri smiled before pecking Jessica's cheek, "I can tell you're ."
 
Jessica blushed before grabbing Yuri's hand, "You're going to finish what you started!"
 
Then, the girls ran to Jessicas house, thankfully, no one was home..
 
----
 
Taeyeon grabbed Tiffanys wrist, turning her abruptly around. Taeyeon grabbed both of Tiffanys hands, interlocking it with her own. 
 
She kissed both of their interlocked hands, "Tiffany Hwang, please, even though I didn't do anything wrong, please forgive me. I love you. I love you, and only you. Yes, Leeteuk was my past lover, but, you are my present, and hopefully, my future lover. Leeteuk is my past, you are my future." Taeyeon said gently, staring sincerely into Tiffanys eyes that began to water up.
 
Tiffany couldn't take it anymore as she leaned in, capturing Taeyeons lips with her own. Tiffany wrapped her arms around Taeyeons neck as Taeyeon wrapped one arm around Tiffanys waist, and the other hand was cupping Tiffanys cheek as they kissed.
 
The girls pulled out of the kiss breathlessly, "I forgive you." Tiffany whispered.
 
Taeyeon nodded, "Thank you."
 
Tiffany smiled, making her eyes turn into crescent moons as she pecked Taeyeons lips once more.
 
----
 
Sunny grabbed onto Sooyoungs hand, "What did I do?" 
 
Sooyoung ignored her, but she stopped walking. Sunnys eyes began to tear up, "Why are you ignoring me?"
 
Sooyoung didn't say anything. She felt someone punching her back, "Answer me!"
 
Sooyoung let Sunny continue to hit her before she turned around, grabbing both of Sunnys hands, pinning her to the lockers. 
 
They were currently after school, not alot of people were in the halls currently, so no one saw the scene.
 
"Want to know why I'm ignoring you?" Sooyoung said gently.
 
Sunny nodded, feeling uncomfortable with the closeness.
 
"It's because.." Sooyoung began.
 
Sunny waited for her explanation. Sooyoung blushed, "It's a stupid reason."
 
Sunny frowned, "Tell me."
 
Sooyoung looked away, "Itsbecauseimjealousofsuzy" she said quickly.
 
Sunny raised an eyebrow, "What?"
 
Sooyoung sighed, "I'm jealous of Suzy."
 
The tears that were in Sunnys eyes before immediately disappeared as she smiled before hugging her girlfriend around the waist tightly, burying her face into the taller girls shoulder.
 
"Don't be jealous." Sunny said, her voice muffled by Sooyoungs shoulder.
 
Sooyoung hugged the girl back, "How can I not?"
 
Sunny looked up, "You shouldn't be jealous, because Suzy is only my friend. You are my lover, there's a difference."
 
Sooyoung smiled at Sunnys statement. Sunny stood on her toes as Sooyoung leaned her head down, their lips meeting as they kissed gently.