Bestfriend's Love

The Bet

 

Jessica entered class, looking for Yuri. She scanned her head left and right, but still couldn't find the younger girl. She sighed and was about to walk to her seat when Minho grabbed her arm.
 
"What?" she asked coldly.
 
"Sit with me." he asked.
 
"No." she replied icily, trying to break free from his grip, but his hand tightened around her arm. Jessica winced, where was the teacher? He hadn't arrived yet. But Taeyeon did.
 
Taeyeon hurrily ran over, even with her injured body, shoving Minho away from Jessica, "Don't touch her!"
 
"Shuttup midget." Minho sneered, causing people to snicker. 
 
Taeyeon had an advantage to being short, she lifted her knee up, hitting his... Manhood.
 
Minho bent over in pain, falling to the floor as he cupped his crotch.
 
Taeyeon smirked, "This midget just made you fall to the ground in pain, next time watch who you're talking to."
 
Taeyeon turned her attention to Jessica who was massaging her wrist, "You alright?"
 
Jessica nodded, "Thanks Taeyeon."
 
Taeyeon nodded. 'I'm only doing this because you're my best friends love.' she thought to herself as she sat down in her seat.
 
"Wait, Taeyeon.." Jessica called.
 
Taeyeon already knew she was going to ask about Yuri, "She's at home."
 
"Again?" 
 
Taeyeon nodded, she then saw Jessica gathering her stuff, "What are you doing?"
 
Jessica finished taking her stuff, putting it into her bag before wearing her back pack, "I'm going to go visit Yuri."
 
Jessica walked out of the classroom.
 
Taeyeon shook her head and smiled for her best friend, "You're lucky, Yul" she muttered as she watched Tiffany enter the classroom with boys, like always. 
 
For a second, the girls eyes met, but Taeyeon immediately broke the contact. Tiffany longed for Taeyeon, she was disappointed when she look away. But, in Taeyeons eyes, she noticed loneliness and sadness. 
'Am I the cause?' Tiffany thought to herself and she pretended to laugh at some joke a boy said.
 
Taeyeon scoffed, "Jinja, the girl doesn't even care."
 
-----
 
Sunny collapsed on the bench, alone. She had remembered when she had leaned on Sooyoung. She misses the taller girls presence. 
 
Sunny currently had Physcial Education, and she had managed to finish 3 laps before sitting on the bench, alone. 
 
She watched Sooyoung continue to run without a sweat. Sunny sighed and looked away.
 
Sooyoung was about to run over to Sunny, but then she remembered that they weren't close anymore. Sooyoung bit her lip and walked to a different direction, away from Sunny.
 
----
 
AISHHHHH !
 
This is so painful to write, the girls are being so stupid ;(
 
But, thats how the story goes, so..
 
Oh well!!!!
 
Comment please :)