Reason

The Bet

 

The six girls were all walking down the hall t their next class when a boy came up to them.
 
"The principle needs Taeyeon, Sunny, and Yuri." he said.
 
The 6 girls looked at each other confused.
 
"Alright.." Taeyeon said, grabbing Sunny and Yuri.
 
"We'll see you girls in class." Taeyeon said as she dragged Sunny and Yuri.
 
Jessica, Sooyoung, and Tiffany saw the boy smirk. In their stomachs, they felt something was wrong. They watched the girls walk off with the boy, Tiffany turned to the girls, "Let's follow."
 
"Dude, isn't the office that way?" Yuri pointed.
 
The boy nodded, "He wants to meet outside."
 
Taeyeon stopped walking, as did the other girls, "Something is wrong here."
 
The boy shook his head, "Nothing's wrong. It's just he needs to tell you something private."
 
Taeyeon looked to Yuri, Yuri nodded and stood protectively in front of Taeyeon and Sunny.
 
"Hurry up then."
 
They arrived outside of the school, with Tiffany, Jessica, and Sooyoung watching from afar.
 
The boy smirked, "You girls are easy to fool."
 
Yuri furrowed her eyebrows before she widened her eyes. Yuri felt herself get hit in the stomach, she bent over and held her stomach. Sunny got slapped while Taeyeon got shoved.
 
The three girls who were watching from afar gasped.
 
Yuri saw her friends getting beat up by jocks, she immediately straightened herself and walked over, shoving the boys off her friends.
 
"What the hell is wrong with you?!" Yuri yelled, glaring at the boys who were facing her.
 
Taeyeon painfully got up and helped the injured Sunny up.
 
The boys smirked, seeing the 'Princesses' watching them, "You think you're all cool because you hang out with 'them'?" one of them said.
 
Yuri held her throbbing stomach, "What?"
 
The three girls, who had enough of watching, ran up to the scene and went to their partners, helping them stand with their injuries.
 
The boys smiled while the girls glared at them.
 
"Why'd you do that?" Jessica said, helping Yuri stand.
 
The boys got jealous and one of them rushed forward and shoved Yuri to the ground.
 
Minho stepped up, "Give us one good reason why you hang out with them."
 
"Because we can." Sooyoung said, looking at the bent over Sunny.
 
Minho shook his head and kicked Yuri who was trying to get up, making her fall again, "Not good enough."
 
"Because we want more friends." Tiffany said, allowing Taeyeon to lean on her.
 
Jessica was helping Yuri up when Minho ran over and kicked her in the stomach again, making the tan girl cough, gasping for air.
 
"Stop!" Jessica screamed, standing up and shoving Minho.
 
"Give us the real reason !" Minho yelled.
 
Yuri was holding her stomach, struggling for air.
 
Tiffany, Sooyoung, and Jessica looked at each other, as if asking for something.
 
Jessica nodded, and the other girls did too.
 
"If we tell you the real reason, promise not to hurt them anymore." Jessica said softly.
 
Yuri looked at her with furrowed eyebrows.
'Real reason?'
 
The boys nodded, agreeing to the promise.
 
Jessica sighed, "We made a bet"