Not Ready

The Bet

 

"Hey Yul." Jessica said as she entered the classroom, proceeding to sit on Yuri's lap until the teacher arrived.
 
Yuri wrapped her arms around Jessica, making the older girls stomach do flips, "Hey Sica."
 
"Your lap is comfy." Jessica said, snuggling her face into Yuri's neck, wrapping her arms around her neck.
 
Yuri saw a group of boys staring at her enviously. Yuri ignored them and chuckled at the statement, "Thank you??"
 
Jessica nodded, "Be thankful, I don't give many compliments out."
 
Yuri raised an eyebrow, even though she knew Jessica can't see her, "That's a compliment?"
 
Jessica pulled her head off of Yuri's neck and stared face to face, giving the younger girl a glare.
 
Yuri smiled nervously, "I mean.. Thank you for the compliment that was obviously a compliment."
 
Jessica smiled satisfyingly before leaning in and pecking Yuri on the lips, giving both girls fast heart beats.
 
Yuri smiled a small smile at Jessica, who smiled back.
 
At that moment, the teacher came in. Yuri let go of Jessica's waist, "Sica, get off, the teacher is here."
 
Jessica pouted, "I don't want to."
 
Yuri sighed, bringing her hands to Jessicas waist, "I'll tickle you."
 
Immediately, Jessica jumped off and sat on the seat beside Yuri, pulling it close to the younger girl.
 
"There." Jessica said as she leaned her head on Yuri's shoulder.
 
Yuri shook her head, "Lazy." she muttered.
 
Jessica heard it and smacked Yuri's shoulder.
 
"Sup girls." Yuri said as she sat at the lunch table with Taeyeon and Sunny.
 
"Hey"
"Hi" the two girls greeted back.
 
"So, what's up?" Yuri asked, staring at the confused faces.
 
Taeyeon scratched her head, "I'm falling hard.."
 
Yuri cocked an eyebrow, "For who?"
 
Taeyeon shook her head, "I'm not telling."
 
"You're not going to tell me who he is?" Yuri asked, pouting.
 
"Shuttup, and it's a girl."
 
Yuri's eyes widened, "A girl?"
 
Taeyeon nodded.
 
"I didn't know you swung that way."
 
Taeyeon rolled her eyes, "I told you this the other day!"
 
Yuri scratched her neck, "Oh yeah..."
 
Yuri patted Taeyeons back, "It's alright, why don't you try to confess?"
 
Taeyeons eyes widened and she shook her head, "No way! I'm not standing for rejection. Not after..." she trailed off.
 
Yuri sighed and wrapped her arm around Taeyeon, "Taeng, not everyone is like... Him." 
 
Taeyeon bit her lip, "I'm just not ready for rejection."
 
Yuri nodded and rubbed Taeyeons arms softly, "If you need someone to talk to, I'm here."
 
Sunny stared at the compassionate best friends, smiling slightly.
 
Taeyeon nodded and pulled away from Yuri, turning to Sunny.
 
Sunny shrugged, "I have nothing."
 
"How's things going with... Her?" Taeyeon asked.
 
Sunny shrugged, "Good, I guess."
 
"Did you.." before Yuri finished, Jessica sat on her lap.
 
Yuri raised an eyebrow as she wrapped her arms around the petite waist, "Sica?"
 
Jessica turned and smiled, "Hi Yul!"
 
Then she turned to the table, "Hi Yul's friends!"
 
Sunny and Taeyeon just smiled and waved. Yuri poked Jessicas waist, making the older girl turn and glare at her.
 
"Watcha doing?" Yuri asked, raising her eyebrow.
 
Jessica shrugged and wrapped her arm around Yuri's neck, "What? I can't sit your lap?"
 
"Nevermind." Yuri mumbled, making Jessica grin.
 
In the background, the two girls watched the touchy couple. Taeyeon leaned over to Sunny, "Are they dating?"
 
Sunny shrugged, before she felt an arm wrap around her shoulders, she looked up and saw Sooyoung sitting beside her, "Hey Soo."
 
Sooyoung nodded, "Sup Sunny."
 
Taeyeon raised an eyebrow as the two couples seem to be in their own world.
 
Taeyeon heard someone pull a chair beside her, she turned and saw Tiffany. She smiled instantly seeing her love, they began to chat t each other.
 
 
From afar, a group of jealous boys watched the three most popular girls talk with three nobodies.
 
"I don't like them." The leader stated, Minho.
 
"What do you want to do?" a member asked.
 
"Make sure they don't get close to our Princesses."
 
"How?"
 
Minho cracked his knuckles, and soon, the rest of the members got his message.