32

It Began With A Bet

 

They were on their way back to Chanyeol's house, after they had lunch and watched a movie together. Although they barely ate and they also barely payed attention to the movie. Both Chanyeol and Baekhyun were basking in the presence of each other. It was what they were desiring for such a long time and now they couldn't stop touching each other or even stop glancing. It became too difficult to control themselves.

Just as Chanyeol turned into his driveway, Baekhyun's laughter at a joke Chanyeol had told him died down when he saw what was waiting for them. Chanyeol saw it too.

 He sighed, this was going to be long.

It was of course, the quad. Chanyeol parked slowly, trying to ignore their beyond shocked expressions that were piercing right into the car. From Chanyeol back to Baekhyun then again. Even the forever expressionless Sehun looked like he just saw a ghost.

"You know what, Baek?" Chanyeol said in a low voice.

"Hmm?" Baekhyun responded just as quietly biting his lip and trying to avoid the boys' confused stares and glares. Boy did they look scary. Especially Luhan, oh yes, especially Luhan.

"We can just stay in the car until they leave."

"Good idea."


It wasn't a good idea. It wasn't an idea that worked. Because soon, after kindly asking them to get out and kindly explain, Luhan was screaming and shouting for them to open the doors. They both tried to ignore him but it was like the hardest thing to do when he was using his hidden scary manly voice on them. Chanyeol couldn't do it anymore when he spotted Sehun holding a shovel over the front of his car and threatening with his eyes that he will hit the vehicle. That's when Chanyeol shouted a very loud "No!!" and opened his door to get a hold of the shovel and throwing it far away from his precious car.

"Park Chanyeol. Explain. Right. Now." Luhan's voice was firm and scary coming from behind him.

Chanyeol gulped and remembered Baekhyun. Kyungsoo and Kai were already stuck inside the car and yapping all up in Baekhyun's flushed face.

"Chanyeol. Hurry."

"What??"

"Tell me."

"Tell you what?" Chanyeol smiled sheepishly.

"Don't play with my Lulu or I swear I'll break your baby." Sehun threatened with his bratty mouth this time.

"Ok, ok relax. I'll explain."

 


"Hurry, apologize." Inside the car Kyungsoo was reminding Kai of what he was supposed to do a long time ago.

"Baekhyun hyung, I am very sincerely sorry that I began that bet." Baekhyun's face was on fire. He didn't know what to say or what to do anymore.

"It's okay. Really."

"Yeah, I know. You and Chanyeol should be thankful actually, because if it wasn't for me you guys would have never gotten anywhere." Kai's kind tone went away completely and came back to his cocky old self.

"Jongin. What the hell?"

"I'm not lying Soo. It's true." Kai reasoned to defend himself."Seriously, think about it. It doesn't even need thinking!"

Baekhyun sighed inwardly. It was true.

 

 

"He just came over last night and we made up. Story's over." Chanyeol said in one breath, trying to get to Baekhyun and save his poor boyfriend. Who knows what the other two were torturing him with.

"Chanyeol. I'm not convinced." Luhan prevented him from walking away.

"I swear that's it!" Chanyeol shouted in his deep voice."There's nothing else to it. He just realized that we need to be together okay. And now, THANK GOD, we are together again."

"That simple?"

"Yeah?" Chanyeol shrugged.

 


"So what happened now?" Kyungsoo's voice rang in Baekhyun's ears. Was it really Kyungsoo, because since was he this curious or in better words.....nosy?

"Nothing happened." Baekhyun responded rather weakly.

"You guys are back together and you say nothing happened. Baekhyun, we aren't dumb." Kyungsoo rolled his eyes.

"I'm pretty sure I know what happened, Soo." Kai said teasingly then suddenly burst out into an obnoxious laughter. He looked much like an uncontrollable hyena.

"Jongin!" Kyungsoo smacked his boyfriend's leg."Stop acting like a five year old for goodness sake!"

 


"Can I go save Baek now?" Chanyeol almost pleaded Luhan, who still hadn't looked convinced with Chanyeol's answer. 

"Yes, just go and open the door so we can talk inside please." 

Chanyeol didn't waste a second to run back to his car. He wasn't expecting to see Kai laughing like a drain and he wasn't expecting Kyungsoo to be the one querying Baekhyun. Chanyeol apparently forgot that at rare times Kyungsoo could be just as nosy as Luhan.

"Let's go inside." Chanyeol announced to the three boys in the car.

"Hurry and tell me what happened Chanyeol. Baekhyun won't say a thing." Kyungsoo glared at the taller boy.

"Let's just go inside first, then we'll talk about it." Chanyeol sighed.

Kyungsoo eventually gave up and got out the car, pulling Kai along with him. Once they were alone for a few seconds, Chanyeol turned to Baekhyun.

"They want to know what happened."

"Yeah, I know."

"I'll just say that you came and we had a talk and worked everything out, I guess." 

"That is basically what we actually did."

"Baekkie, we did do something else didn't we?" Chanyeol looked at the smaller boy and gave him an overly attractive wink, to which Baekhyun only covered Chanyeol's eyes with his hand to avoid those alluring orbs.

"Don't mention that please." Baekhyun pleaded and Chanyeol laughed lightly as he pulled Baekhyun's hand away from his eyes and placed a kiss onto the small palm.

"That's between us two only." 

"CHANYEOL!!!"


"Oh , I almost forgot about them." Chanyeol panicked."Come on Baek, it'll be fine."

"I know." Baekhyun smiled at him and proceeded to get off the car, trying his best to hide his little limping problem.

They walked together to the front door of the capacious house and Chanyeol silently unlocked it and let everyone in. Normal people went towards the living room while weird people, in other words, the still giggling Kim Jongin, dashed past the rest and up the stairs.

"Jongin!" Kyungsoo yelled for him but the only response he got was "I need bathroom bad bad badly!!!".

Chanyeol wondered why Kai went to the bathroom upstairs when he knew perfectly well that there was a bathroom downstairs, closer to them. He let it go though when Luhan cleared his throat. Chanyeol turned his attention back to Luhan who was standing in front of the couch with his arms crossed against his chest. 

"So." Luhan huffed." I was worried to death because both of you weren't at school today and you wouldn't even answer my calls and now I find out that you're on a date? That you two are together again?"

Chanyeol nodded slowly from the couch across Luhan.

Luhan let his body plop down on the couch, emitting a loud and prolonged sigh. Just as everyone thought he had nothing else to say he abruptly shouted, clearly showing how frustrated he was.

"Do you even know what the problem is right now?!?" Luhan asked, moving his arms exaggeratedly as he stared at Baekhyun and Chanyeol, who were almost stuck on each other on the sofa.

Baekhyun remained unmoving while Chanyeol shook his head slowly, because he had no idea what the problem was.

"I have been worrying because both of you lovesick idiots weren't doing well at all! Both you lovesick idiots looked like zombies! Both you lovesick idiots had no life in you!! So when you get back together I'm the first one that's supposed to know, because I've gone through so much trouble because of you! Lord!" 

"I'm sorry Luhan hyung." Baekhyun was the one who spoke up, surprising Chanyeol."It's just we got back together last night and I guess we haven't gotten a chance to let you know."
 

"Or actually you forgot about anything or anyone else because you were finally back together." Kyungsoo smiled sweetly and winked at the two boys sitting there, looking slightly guilty.


"Yeah, maybe that was exactly it." Chanyeol agreed.

"You guys are going to make me cry. Now I feel like I'm your mom or something." Luhan groaned out and was about to say something else but was interrupted by the over hype Kai yelling mushed words together as he ran into the living room.

"Oh my god, I knew it! I knew it! I'm such a genius!"

"What the are you talking about?" Chanyeol gave his friend a weird and annoying look at his obnoxious loud voice.

"Kai, shut up please, my head hurts." Luhan practically pleaded as Sehun sat there silently rubbing his boyfriend's forehead.

"I- no I can't keep ing quiet." Kai took a deep exaggerating breath and giggled to himself before he yelled again."THEY DID IT!!"

 

 

 


"..." Chanyeol glanced at Baekhyun. The small boy had a horrified expression on as he stared at Jongin's pleased self.

"What?" Luhan asked dumbly.

"Jongin, lower your voice. Ple---WHAT." Kyungsoo's eyes slowly went wide with wonder.

"They did it? As in they frick fracked??" The once quiet Sehun asked incredulously. 

" yes, they had ! I put lube and condoms in the drawer upstairs, and now there's one less and the lube has lessened also. You don't have to put two and two together."

Every one remained silent. And in shock.

"Baekhyun has hickeys all over him and he's wearing Chanyeol's clothes. I mean it's not hard to figure out." Kai smiled proudly as he paced over to the frozen Baekhyun and Chanyeol.

"Congrats." He told Baekhyun then threw his hand on Chanyeol's shoulder."I guess you're not a couch potato anymore dude." 

"OH MY GOD." Luhan swallowed as he got to his feet and walked to the still frozen Baekhyun and Chanyeol."OH MY GOD." He repeated, a smile starting to creep onto his face.

"Did you really use protection?" Kyungsoo was soon beside Luhan, being in the place of the worried and solicitous mother.

"OH MY GOD."

"You didn't bleed, did you Baekhyun?"

"OH MY GOD."

"Did everything go safely?" 

"OH MY GOD."

"Chanyeol, did you go slow or did you rush because THAT'S SO WRONG IF YOU DID. Please tell me you went slow." 

"OH MY GOD."

"Oh my . Guys just shut up please." Chanyeol almost pleaded them because it looked like Baekhyun was ready to throw up.

"OH MY GOD."

"Why are you making such a big deal out of it?" Chanyeol huffed at the two still standing shocked in front them.

"You don't understand a thing, Chanyeol." Luhan sighed dramatically, overly happy smile still pasted on his pretty face."Chanyeol, you've been single for like forever and all that time you were lonely--and don't say you weren't because it was as obvious as rain is wet. Anyways, when Baekhyun came, your smile finally reached your ears and you finally looked at someone with those I'm so in love eyes. You changed a lot, but in a good way. And not to mention, Baekhyun is like the cutest and most adorable lover you can get. He's perfect for you. So when you broke up, we were in pain too, because it was clear that you two needed each other more than you knew. And now, now when you're finally back together and now that you freaking made love, I--It makes me feel so genuinely happy." 


As Luhan remained looking at them admiringly, Baekhyun grabbed a couch pillow near him and covered his scarlet face with it. 

"Oh come on~" Luhan glanced at Baekhyun."No need to be shy, it's a good thing Baekhyun."

"That's if you did it safely." Kyungsoo added in quickly.


"Yes. We did it very safely. I'm sure and confident about it." Chanyeol stood on his feet and gently guided both Luhan and Kyungsoo back to the couch they were previously sitting on."Now, how about I order pizza or any ing thing you want as long as you shut your mouths. Deal?"

"I want one whole pizza for myself, a box of garlic bread with sauce, two fried chickens, and two 12 inch sandwiches. Oh and 2 servings of lemonade!"


"No one's talking to you!" Chanyeol shouted at Kai, who was lying on a couch by himself.

"Oh really? Ok then..." Kai gave him a evil look then promptly jumped from his position in favor of plopping down beside the burning Baekhyun, opening his big mouth and letting out that obnoxious voice near Baekhyun's face.


"So how many times did you do it? I assume by the amount of condoms left, it was only once. Which is sad to hear, cause me and Kyungsoo were at it all night long the first time. Or maybe you didn't use a except for the first time. And I do recommend not using a because god it feels ing amazing. So tell me, how big is Chanyeol? Probably not as big as me, yeah I know, I kn-"

Chanyeol's hand clamped tighter over Kai's smiling lips."Please, ing shut up."

"Mmmhmm?" Kai waited for him to finish.

"I'll buy you anything, just shut up."

Kai removed Chanyeol's palm with a huge smile."Ok. Oh and add ice cream to my wish list."


They ended up ordering from four different restaurants, because unfortunately for Chanyeol his friends were all evil and super hungry at the time. He would have probably done more for them to keep quiet because he could practically feel Baekhyun's embarrassment and uncomfortableness also. It got better when they were eating. They didn't ask about Baekhyun and Chanyeol's little tryst any more, but they did continue the questions about how they got back together exactly. 


After they ate, they all did their homework, aside from Kai and Sehun who claimed that their class luckily didn't have homework that day. As for Baekhyun and Chanyeol, Luhan had took care of bringing home their homework sheets since they were absent. 

Nighttime took longer coming than Chanyeol wanted it to. He was on the verge of kicking out his friends just so he could be alone with Baekhyun. Sure he loved and appreciated his friends but he was craving to spend time with Baekhyun after the painful drought. 

It eventually came. And they eventually were lying next to each other under the sheets, breathing in each other's scents.

"Hey Baek?" Chanyeol whispered in Baekhyun's hair.

Baekhyun moved closer as a response.

"I'm sorry about earlier." 

Surprisingly, all Chanyeol got was a soft chuckle into his neck. Then an "it's okay".

"I know you were embarrassed. I'm sorry for not being able to stop them, especially Kim Jongdumb." Chanyeol murmured.

"Yeah, it was embarrassing but it's just how they are.... I've missed them too."

Chanyeol laughed lightly, pulling Baekhyun's head back a bit to look at him.

"Are you sure about that?" 

Baekhyun nodded."You have some great friends, Chanyeol."

That made Chanyeol smile and give Baekhyun's pink lips a small loving peck. 

"You're making me jealous." He confessed as they pulled their lips away and connected their foreheads.

"Oh, am I?" Baekhyun's voice kind of sounded teasing, or maybe it was just Chanyeol's ears. They did hurt today anyway, thanks to Kai's unpleasant yapping today.

"Sure they're my friends, but I'm still jealous." 


"Kai's voice isn't that obnoxious, as you describe it. It's actually very pleasantly deep." 


Chanyeol's heart almost dropped. Wasn't his voice deep? Wasn't it pleasant too? Or was it just annoyingly deep? A sudden image of him pulling out Kai's voice box popped into his head.

"Oh.."

"Kyungsoo is a lucky guy."

"Really?" Chanyeol could practically hear the misery in his own voice.

"Yes. But you know," Baekhyun paused to slide his hands up Chanyeol's chest to his neck."I feel like I'm much much luckier than him."

Chanyeol waited for Baekhyun to finish and just say something that'll make the jealousy burning in his chest disappear.

"Chanyeol, talk to me. I want to hear your voice."

"Isn't Kai's voice ier than mine though?" Chanyeol couldn't keep the words in his mouth any longer.

"Of course not silly. I'm just testing you." Baekhyun brought his body closer to Chanyeol's, allowing their legs to wrap around each other and their chests touching."Your voice is the iest, most pleasant, most delicious voice I've ever heard in my entire life. It's my favorite, Channie."


"Were you trying to make me jealous on purpose?" Chanyeol made a face at Baekhyun despite the insane speed his heart was going at because of Baekhyun's words.

Baekhyun shrugged."Maybe."


"You little minx..." Chanyeol grabbed the other's hips and flipped them over until his body was covering Baekhyun's much smaller one."Do you enjoy seeing me angry?"

"Jealous, not angry." Baekhyun corrected with an adorable smile.

"And why is that?" Chanyeol raised an eyebrow, leaning down closer to Baekhyun's face, and resting his arms on either side.

"It's y." Baekhyun admitted, a bit shy and now taken aback due to the proximity of Chanyeol's arousing voice near his ear.

"..." Chanyeol was speechless, all he wanted to do was repeat last night's events and maybe even tease Baekhyun for payback. But he knew that Baekhyun was still in pain, he wasn't an inconsiderate jerk so he pushed his arousing thoughts to the side and stuck with pressing kisses on Baekhyun's warm cheeks.


Baekhyun also was feeling the . He wanted Chanyeol, he wanted him in every way. Unfortunately, he couldn't bring himself to make a move since he was still in little pain. They were going to school tomorrow too and he wanted to be there without a limp.


"I think we should sleep." Chanyeol said lowly, resisting the urge to just strip Baekhyun off his garments and make love to the precious boy beneath him. 

"Yeah, we should." Baekhyun was a little disappointed that Chanyeol pulled away slightly, though he knew it was for the best.

"Hey Baekhyun," Chanyeol called out softly.

"Hmm?" Baekhyun's eyes were already closed.


"I love you." 

His eyes opened lazily and with a lazy but sincere smile, Baekhyun leaned up to press a kiss onto Chanyeol's luscious lips then whispered back those magical words."I love you too."


----
I kinda wasn't satisfied with this chapter guys. :/ How was it, honestly?

Oh AND the next chapter might be the last. OMG I DON'T WANT IT TO END BUT IT HAS TO. ;-;

and I`m very sorry for updating late /runs away