24: Missing you...

Life ..Love and Letting Go... DBSK: keeping the faith

A/N: listen to this as you read this chapter: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iXU8vhRiXWk&feature=related

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

3 years later....

"papa!!!" a cute little boy ran to his father excitedly...

"mason..dont run..you might trip and hurt yourself..." yunho saida s he picked up his son...

"mason wants to see mama..." mason said while lifting a piece of parep with drawings on it..."mason made this for mama..."

yunho sighed...and thought about that night...that night that made them come to this point....

"alright i'll take you to see mama tomorrow...but for today be good and be nice to hyo, ha-rang and hae-ra ok?" yunho said as he kissed his son's forehead...

"neh papa..i promise..mason will be a good boy..." mason said as he squiggled from his father's grip and ran into their house...

yunho was following  him to the house..and then he went to the kitchen...

"oh hyung...why do you look sad?" junsu said as he put the cake into the oven..

"mason wants to see his mother again..." yunho sighed...

"oh..." junsu could only utter.... "it's his birthday tomorrow that 's why im baking a cake...let's all go tomorrow..." junsu said with a weak smile...

"yeah...let's do that..." yunho said "i'll go to my room first...mason and hyo are playing with ha-rang and hae-ra at the living room..."

changmin was walking passed by yunho and jae's room when he heard someone sobbing...he peaked at the slightly opened door to find his hyung on hte floor, his back resting on the bed ..he was holding jae's picture and was crying...

"hyung?" changmin said as he walked in...

yunho quickly wiped away his tears as he saw changmin...changmin sat by his hyung's side..and took the picture

"i miss jae ..." yunho uttered...

"we all do hyung...it's just not the same without him..." changmin replied...

"it hurts minnie...especially when mason wakes up in hte middle of the night crying and looking for jae...." yunho sighed... it has been like that since that night...after mason e ..he would wake up and cry for his mother...

"he didn't deserve what happened hyung...karam lived and is in the crazy house..but jae hyung..." changmin cant hold his tears back...so was yunho...

both hugged eachother sobbing...it was juts too painful without jaejoong...

at lunch everyone was quiet...somehow thinking about jae's birthday tomorrow makes them want to cry the whole day...

"papa...we're seeing mama tomorrow right? you promised" mason said as he munched on some food..

"yes mason we are going to see mama..." yunho said..

"mama..where is mason's mama?" hyo asked junsu...

"he's sleeping ...somewhere honey...tomorrow we're all gonna go see him neh?" junsu replied..no one exactly knew how to explain it to the kids especially mason....

"we're finally gonna be able to introduce ha-rang and hae-ra to hyung tomorrow..." kibum said 

"i know...we are not able to let them meet yet..im sure hyung will be very happy to see his niece and nephew.." changmin said with a forced smile..he knows jae would be happy...if only....

the rest of the day was quiet in the tvxq house... junsu was preparing everything to bring tomorrow..he was making all jae's favorite food and desserts...he wasn't as good as a cook as jae but he was trying very hard for his hyung...

that night yoochun was looking for his wife since it was time to go to bed...and he found him sitting in the kitchen sobbing.. infront of him were all the food he cooked for the next day..

"su..." yoochun  called as he walked to his lover...

junsu quickly snuggled into yoochun's chest and sobbed...

"i cooked all his favorite food...i hope he'd like it...." junsu said..

"you did a good job baby..im sure jae hyung will be happy...he taught you well  baby..." yoochun comforted his wife..

"i miss him chun...i miss him so much..."

"me too su..me too...it's so hard that things turned out this way..."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

yunho put mason in their bed making sure the boy was ready to sleep..he gave him his milk too,,

"mason..sleep now neh? papa is going to take a shower so just stay in bed ok?" yunho instructed his son before giving him a kiss on the forehead...

mason giggled "we're going to see mama tomorrow.." he said before he reached for his milk...

yunho smiled and left his son....

mason was about to close his eyes when someone called him...

"mason..." the voice said... "mason..baby...."

mason dropped his bottle and sat up...he was rubbing his eyes and when he opened it and looked infront of him he smiled..

"hi mama..." he smiled at the glowing white figure in front of him...

"hi baby...how are you? are you being a good boy?" jae said smiling as he carresed his son's face

"yes mama..mason is a good boy...because mama told mason to be one right?" mason giggled..

"right...now common you have to sleep...papa will get mad if he finds you still awake..." jae motioned for mason to lie down with him and the little boy obeyed.. "now close youre eyes and mama will sing you a song neh?" 

mason closed his eyes as he listened to his mother's sweet voice... humming with his singing....

yunho's eyes filled with tears as he heard mason's humming...he was humming jae's favorite song to sing... tvxq's INSA...

when mason stopped...he walked to his son...and found him sleeping already...

he tucked him under the blankets and he found a picture of jae and mason on the boy's hand.....

"mama..." the sleeping boy uttered as he smiled in his sleep.. "i love you mama..."

yunho's tears flowed...his heart was aching for his son....

he laid beside him ..still crying.... he hugged his son..and cried himself to sleep...

"i love you jae....."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: i was listening to the song when iw as writing and i was crying...really.. T.T