The Hunted 2

The Hunted

skPLuAC.jpg
 
Stepping out of the shower, I shuffle my hair through my fingers and enter the main part of the cabin. L Joe is fiddling with his guns for whatever reason and I realize that it's maybe a little...y. I sigh at my own thoughts, drawing L Joe's attention and a grin cuts across his face.
 
"You look much better clean." He teases and I only offer a nod. "Come here." He nods his head for me to come closer but I'm nervous as the distance between us lessens.
 
He sets a wandering hand on my hip and I stare down at it, practically open mouthed, while his thumb messages the skin there.
 
"Where did you get all of this?" I distract myself while attempting to move out of his reach but he only pulls me in, settling me into his lap.
 
"Hm, I found the cabin by chance about a week ago but it won't last long. We need something stronger. You agree?" He pets the small of my back, making my practically bow out of his touch but he doesn't unhand me. "The weapons were all luck. I found the hatchet in the woods by a corps and most of the rest were on a military base. Leave it to them to abandon their only saving grace." He hums and I continue to shift. 
 
"How long are we staying here?" I mumble, when his arms wrap more tightly around my torso to keep me still.
 
"Not much longer. The generator is nice but the water is going to run out, fast." He explains, resting his head on my shoulder.
 
"What are you doing?" I finally beg an answer with a pout but he only buries his face further into my back.
 
"You smell so good, Chanhee." He breaths, taking the time to inhale deeply. "I've been alone for so long. I need human contact again." He begs and I stop shifting on his lap, realizing how true his words are. 
 
"So we'll leave tomorrow?" He groans softly and shakes his head in the crook of my neck and I pet his head, sufficiently comforting him.
 
"No. We aren't leaving till I train you with a gun. We'll do that tomorrow. If you're a fast learner, we'll leave soon enough." I nod but he continues. "I ing hate that these creepy woods are the safest place for us. I want a home again Channie." He practically whimpers, trashing the image he'd set up for himself. I step out of his embrace and he frowns but I quickly pull him into a proper hug.
 
"We'll find a home soon Byunghun." I speak into his shoulder, just as disheartened at the concept of no where to go.
 
"Channie, what did you like about me?" He mumbles and I stiffen, still not comfortable with the topic. "Please tell me." He begs and I nod to myself.
 
"Everything." I whisper and I feel him relax in my arms but his grip around my waist tightens.
 
"Good." He hums and I smile, beside myself, until he tilt my head back and presses his surprisingly soft lips to mine.
 
My breath catches and my eyes go wide as his fingers caress my cheek. I'm immobile, completely incapable of understanding the situation. His mouth moves over mine like they're old friends and his teeth tug at my lips still drawing no response. His tongue is anxious, lapping at my, by now, swollen lips, pressing at the slit that separates us. 
 
My mind is going a thousand miles a minute as he presses my to the cabin's wall and hinges my leg around his waist, making a point to grind our hips together. My mouth falls open at the friction and his tongue into my mouth without a second thought.
 
"You are the most tempting thing in the universe right now, Channie." He coos against my mouth. My thoughts continue to tumble over themselves, while I try to control the sounds of pleasure L Joe is creating. He said he needed human contact.Needed human contact. 
 
!
 
He hasn't ed in over a year. No wonder he was so happy to find me. Some stupid kid, all by themselves in those big bad woods. Better yet, a stupid kid, that used to have a stupid crush. , some sweet words and he figured he's slide into my pants like our called to each other.
 
I shoved off of his chest, unpleasantly surprised how much I missed his body against mine. He smirks at me teasingly and leans back in to reach for my cheek.
 
"Sorry, Channie. We can slow down?" He mumbles, moving in again to touch my lips to his. My heart races and when his fingers drop below my waist to play with the waist of my boxers. I shove off of him once more and making a run for the door is suddenly the only plan.
 
I'd always been faster than L Joe, he was more brave and stronger than me but I could count on his short legs to slow him down. So, I race out the cabin door, taking no time to decide on a direction to sprint off to. I hear his muffled cries of "Chanhee! It's dangerous! Come Back!" and "!" as he I'm sure chases after me. 
 
Weaving between trees I run for a short while back toward the entrance of the woods and rethink my plan. I would be more safe toward the back. So, I make a B line, veering to the west as I hope beyond all hope I'll be hidden from anyone or anything that may be fallowing. All I can hear are my heavy footsteps. I'm not cautious of how loud I'm being, far too flustered at my still hot skin and stupidly state. Back here, there is not a big chance of those infected beings hearing me. They only came back here to track what they were already following. Still, I slow down. Taking in my surroundings and listening for, hopeful, silence. I'd an for a few minutes. Not as far from the cabin as I'd really prefer but I could walk now. The less noise I make the better.
 
I was too naive. What did I expect. That after a year of the running from murderous leaches that L Joe would have a change of heart and fall in love with me. He's still a hormonal teenager that was happy to find anybody he could . He wasn't even gay and I was lying to myself. Was it worth running off with still no protection or shelter, being a noisy motherer at 2AM? No, probably not but when put in a situation like that you don't think so well. You follow those instincts that you tried so hard to suppress. 
 
It's over now though. I've gotten away it seems from the surrounding sounds. I was left with my thoughts. Those could be your worst enemy. Ever bird, every breeze, even your own breathing becomes sinister and suspicious. I never payed much attention to how much I hated being alone. It's horribly lonely. My family is gone, my friends I haven't seen since the breakout, all I have now is L Joe. So maybe he is a . It's not the biggest sacrifice to have with him. We could be each others physical comfort, as well as mental. It's something of a dream come true I suppose. He takes care of me and keeps me company and touches me and I do my best to do the same. 
 
It's hardly a bad idea. I nibble at my bottom lip, taking an honest look around at my second option. Solitude. Dangerous, horrible, solitude. Or I could turn around and cuddle into the handsome purple haired boy's bed. I sigh, turning to the direction I hopefully came from. 
 
. I don't remember this part of the woods. Of course I don't. I didn't ever come here. I consider for a moment, screaming for L Joe in hopes he's still searching for me.
 
"L Joe!" I shout, straining my vocal cords and cringe at my own volume. That probably wasn't the smartest move if those things are anywhere nearby but hopefully L Joe is closer and will find me quickly.
 
I decide to stay put. That's the rule when you're lost right? Wait for them to come, problem was L Joe isn't the only one searching for me. I fiddle with my fingers and back up to a tree to have a better range of vision. I'm more terrified than ever,  staying still is so horribly disarming. They could be coming. If I hear running it's L Joe. If they're walking, it's them. That makes sense, yes? So, I try to comfort myself with that thought, never more thankful for a full moon as I scan the area time and time again.
 
It's still completely silent. Why? Did he not hear me? Did they not hear me? Did he stop looking? , should I shout again? I feel tears b my eyes and I pray that I won't die tonight.
 
The trees are more eerie than before. Obviously my thoughts are getting ahead of me as I stay perfectly still, basically cradling myself and humming for a few more moments, becoming desperate to get back to L Joe.
 
"L Joe, please!" I cry into the night. No response is heard and I bite my lip, nervous again. 
 
"Chanhee?" There is a muffled far away call and I let out a gasp of air feeling my heart studder at the voice.
 
I consider staying put and running toward the voice but after a few steps I realize how truly lost I am. He'll have to come to me.
 
Then the twigs start snapping.
 
It's such a horribly distinct sound but it isn't as slow as expected. It's steady, even, steps, maybe even a little brisk. I was maybe a little comforted. When the sound get closer, the footsteps get faster and I near breath a sigh of relief. L Joe was coming.
 
I stood completely still, not letting the relief wash over me until I saw the boy's face. The silence was disrupted again, not by me but by shallow huffs. I turn to the sound coming from my right. My blood runs cold at the sight of a man eating corpse only an arms length away.
 
How the was he so quiet?
 
It takes another step in and I dodge the somewhat lazy movement. It only moves again and I lift my foot, kicking of the things chest, shoving it back a few feet as I sprint in an unknown direction.
 
Somehow the creatures is right behind me. It's strides are fast and determined, yet somehow sloppy, in a way only the undead could imitate but I've never seen anything this fast. 
 
Some sort of hybrid that apparently hadn't come to this area often because I obviously pissed it off. Is that even possible? Zombies are supposed to be mindless, uncoordinated, beast that only knew one thing. 'eat'. My mind is racing and my stomach drops as the thing stumbles closer. It's reaching I feel it's cold fingers graze my shoulders, like a silent plea to stop, the hand falls only to reach out again. If that thing gets a hold of me, I'm ed. They have sickening, God like strength that I could never fight off. I can't fight sobs getting caught in my throat from the horror of it all. I've never been so close to the bastards. 
 
They were usually so easy to avoid, chases were not a thought with these things, they didn't chase. They barely crawled. Not this one however, it was very set on having a taste of me and I was ed if L Joe didn't-
 
*BANG*
 
A bullet shoots just past my face in a lucky shot and lands in the things forehead, stopping it in it's tracks. I stare up at L Joe and practically throw myself at the boy letting tears blur my eyes but he pulls me away from the pile of flesh and speaks softly while he cradles me in his arms practically carrying my shaking body back.
 
"Don't ever do that again. Do you understand me? Don't ever run away again." He begs, letting his strained voice cracks.
 
"I'm sorry. I was being an idiot. I'm so sorry." I grovel while he only holds me soundly, keeping his eyes peeled.
 
"No, I'm sorry. I went to far. I'll back off." I shake my head against him and apologize again. He silences me with a sigh. "Chanhee listen to me. You're everything to me now. You've become my family, my companion, and my protector." He swears, holding my face in his hands. I lean in pressing my lips to his. Drawing no real reaction from him besides a silent smile. "You're all I have left and I will not let you die." Rustling leaves sound, disrupting us and I curse to myself.
 
Of course there are more. I was loud as and those things know what that means. wants to be dinner. L Joe whips around and sees nothing but we waist no time. 
 
"Chanhee, stick with me. We have to get what we can from the cabin and go. It's not safe anymore." I nod in a quick apology, knowing it's my fault our shelter is gone.
 
Completely unedited...cause my computer is a douche!
Okay, so they're on the run already.
                                                                                Aww snaps! 
This is so different than my normal writing!!! I think my brain exploded
Yeah, like that. Hahah 
Still, I think it'll be almost addictive.
                                                                                   I laid out the plot today and I really think you guys will love it, at least I hope.
 
ChangRick and NAP will show up eventually and I am going to give those couples a little more attention than I have in the past.
I really hope you guys are enjoying my word vomit.
 
 
The chapters I think will get better from here. 
                                                                         
So far it's mostly been me winging it.
                                                                                   Haha not even...So I hope I'm not disappointing because that's my biggest fear. T-T
      
                                          My suspense goes on forever doesn't it...
Anyways! I love you more than rainbows guys!
                                               I'll see you soon!!! 
BTW...fast update right? ^-^ Comment. Subscribe. Upvote. My beautiful babies! 
               Authornim loves her subbies!!!