The Hunted 17

The Hunted

        

\k2Gwj2O.jpg

 

We were on the move again. It's taking an even longer time moving than usual. It wasn't long after we set off again that we realized Chunji couldn't walk. So what would take about a day and a half's worth of walking has turned into over three. It seems the bite took a toll on his body and he was still recovering. L Joe had been carrying him on his back along with Niel in rotation, and now it's my turn.

 

Ever since the other night I haven't been able to look L Joe in the eye, let alone Chunji. L Joe hasn't said anything, so I don't really know how he feels but he and Chunji are so happy together now, so I haven't said anything as to not bring up bad memories.

 

“Everyone ready? We still have a couple more hours to walk before we reach the next town." I asked looking from person to person for a response.

 

"Yeah, I'm sorry about slowing us down." Chunji said bashfully, his face in a slight frown.

 

"Slowing us down?" I questioned with a quirked brow as I positioned him on my back. "If anything we're going faster, you were slower before." I kid with a smile, trying to lighten his spirits. He laughs and wrapped his arms around my neck.

 

"You be careful with him." L Joe hums teasingly but I could help but take it to heart and tensed at his words but tried not to show it on my face. "If you need a break let us know." He finished, looking me in the eyes and surprisingly held no malice, just kindness. I nodded as he patted my shoulder and leaned past me to give Chunji a, too cute, kiss.

 

After they separated L Joe took the lead as I held up the back end. Everyone was paired off as usual. We all seemed to get too paranoid when huddled together. Surprisingly Ricky was in the front with L Joe and, as usual, Niel and CAP were side by side. CAP was making his way at decent pace, but as much as he tried to hide it, the pain was evident in his eyes. He didn't seem to have Niel fooled either. Even though CAP insisted he could walk on his own the brunet kept his arm laced with CAP's to help whenever he felt the need.

 

"He's not mad at you, you know." Chunji said in a hushed voice. breaking me out of my thoughts, and I hummed in response.

 

"He should be. I almost got you killed." I mumble, earning a slap on the shoulder.

 

"You have no reason to feel guilty. If anything, I would expect you to be upset with me." He whimpered out, keeping his voice too low, wanting to keep our conversation between us.

 

"Why would I be mad at you?" I questioned and felt him sigh against my ear.

 

"I shouldn't have ever asked you to ...." He trailed off, leaving the rest implied, knowing I knew exactly what he meant. I've had nightmares about that night for the past few days. "I just didn't want to hurt anyone." He finished, wrapping his arm back around my neck.

 

"I know." Was all I could think to say. I still had a lot of conflicting emotions about that night. When he asked me to kill him I was re-live something I'd never hoped to experience again, and I trying my best not to crack with us still in harm's way. It makes me wonder if my girlfriend had been able to ask me to kill her, would I have been able to do it. Killing a zombified corpse with lifeless eyes and the face of a loved one is one thing. Killing a living breathing person you care about, that's pleading with me to the point of tears is a whole different feeling. Torture.

 

"I want to thank you for not doing it." He whispers, causing me to stop briefly and continue walking seconds later. "You saved me from myself." He continued and I glanced back at him with questioning eyes. "I wasn't considering everyone's feelings at that point. I only wanted to end myself to protect everyone." He confessed.

 

"It's okay." I sigh, wanting to ease his conscious like he'd done for me.

 

"No, it's not okay but I hope you can forgive me and forgive yourself. There's nothing we can do to change the past. I'm grateful to be alive and only want to spend as much time with you guys as possible. We're family now, right and we stick together." I smiled to myself, understand how important these people have become to me.

 

"I hope now you'll be able to sleep." He whispered causing me to whip my head around and look at him out of the corner of my eye.

 

“How did you ..." I start but stopped. Of course he knew, he always seems to know.

 

"The first night after I woke up I couldn't sleep, so I pretended to be asleep and I heard you carving into the floor of the house we were sleeping in. I sat up and watched you but you were too deep in your own thoughts to notice me. I hope now, sleep will come easier. I hate seeing you stress out epically since it's my fault." I only nodded, knowing regardless of what I chose to think Chunji was right, and that it was time to move on and look to the future.

 

We fell silent and my eyes landed on Ricky who was still quietly walking close to L Joe, picking at the bandages on his hand nervously. He still troubles me but a promise is a promise. If they could give him a chance I could do the same, though I know it won't be easy.

 

"It's not nice to stare." He says between chuckles, having caught me staring at Ricky.

 

"I wasn't meaning to stare, I was only thinking. I just I don't want to let you down." I admitted softly and Chunji laughs again.

 

"You haven't and you won't. I'm just happy you're giving him a chance." I'm sighed and nodded.

 

"I'm trying but it's not easy, epically after the incident with his hand." I mumble too honestly as I continued to keep my eyes on the child like boy in front of me.

 

"Is his hand really bad? He refuses to let me see?” He questioned and I could picture his worried expression.

 

"It's not that bad. I stopped him before he could do any real damage." I reply grimly. "He lost it for a while without you around, he's still a little crazy." I finished, giving him my honest opinion and Chunji let out a deep sigh. Damn, I said something wrong.

 

"Actually, Ricky is far from crazy, and the sooner you realize that, the easier trusting him will be." I stayed silent, absorbing his words but still wonder how wasn't he crazy. As if reading my thoughts he breaths an explanation. "What you assume is crazy, is only him trying to sort out his emotions." I huffed in discontent.

 

"How is digging into his hand with a knife sorting out his emotions?" I sneer, trying my best to keep my voice down.

 

"How would you react if you had the experience he's had? I'll admit him cutting himself is troubling but after the way you treated him that day and me getting bitten, his reaction isn't a surprise. He's a little boy and his life fell apart...again. We were lucky he only went that far." He countered and it was my turn to sigh, knowing he was right. "I'll let you in on a little secret, the thing that keeps Ricky the most grounded isn't me...it's you." I hiss in surprise at his words. Me?

 

"You can't be serious" I finally breathe out, astounded by his words.

 

"I don't know why you're surprised, you have been the most stable thing in his life since he lost his parents and as much as it might bother you now, he needs you, he needs us. You have to stop thinking of him as a mental patient that you have to babysit and more like a friend that needs your help." He gets quiet, rounding off his explanation.

 

"You sound like you're my mom" I joked and flinched when his boney hand smacked me across the chest.

 

"Yah, I'm serious!" He huffed and I looked back to see his cheeks puffed out in aggravation.

 

"I know, I know sorry. I will do my best." I promised finally, understanding how everyone else sees Ricky maybe now I can do the same. I looked back at Chunji again and smiled. He smiled brightly back, closed his eyes and laid his head on my shoulder. It seems like he tired himself out fussing at me. I'm grateful he's still alive to fuss at me.

 

We walked the rest of the time in peaceful silence, Chunji comfortably in dream land, while the others had quiet conversations on and off as we headed towards a new area.

 

The sun was nearing the middle of the sky as L Joe soon led us into a new neighborhood filled with beautiful houses. By the looks of the area it used to be a gated community of some sort. This is my first time in a place this nice, so I'm not sure what their level of safety is. We took a few more minutes before deciding on a fairly big house in the middle of the neighborhood. By this point Chunji had woken up, drawing the imitate attention of L Joe. His lover boy took over watching Chunji as Ricky, Niel, and I went to search the two story house. The walls were spotless with detailed paintings and pictures on the wall. All the bedrooms had queen size beds or bigger, full sets of clothes hung in the closets. It was near, damn well, immaculate.

 

"The house is clean, and on the plus side it has a massive fence, so we'll be able to stay for a few days." I reported as we all gathered in the dusty but otherwise perfect living room as the midday sun shone through the window. It was as if the house had never been lived in.

 

"Ricky said there is a pool, and this place seems quiet enough. Maybe we could swim." Is Chunji suggestion just as we settle down.

 

"Swim?" I question. I didn't check the back yard but swimming in a dirty pool does not sound appealing.

 

"Yeah, the pool has a cover on it so the waters clean and it's huge!" Ricky beamed showing that innocence that only suits Ricky and I smiled beside myself.

 

2qYtGyk.jpg

 

I barely held in my surprise when I caught Changjo smiling at me. At me! Even though I know I shouldn't let it affect me, it does. It seems I've have Chunji to thank for Changjo giving me a chance. I'm not really sure I deserve it but I'm going to do my best to get better. I've done a lot of horrible things and I've been giving a chance to make up for it.

 

It was about noon when we arrived, so that gives us plenty of time to swim. I headed outside first having already changed while they got their bags unpacked. The pool was way too big, so it took me about five minutes to uncover it, giving the other enough time to find some swimming clothes. I sat in a nearby chair as I watched the others come out side. Chunji was securely latched onto L Joe's back while Niel and CAP followed close behind him.

 

Seeing Chunji and L Joe together makes me smile. They really have become like my parents. Chunji's smile is different now; it's hard to explain really. Before his smile was genuine but it never quite wanted to reach his eyes, and we all noticed except L Joe. Oblivious idiot. Now, after esCAPing death and a completely in love L Joe by his side, his smile could give the sun a run for its money.

 

"You swimming with a t-shirt on?" CAP asked, breaking me out of my thoughts.

 

“No, I just kept it on until you guys got out here.” I replied, though I might need to keep it on. My scars will probably make them uncomfortable. "Um on second though, I think I will be swimming in it." I correct myself, earning weird looks from Niel and CAP. The others sent small glances figuring exactly why I'd changed my mind.

 

"O...kay, if you say so." I giggled lightly at CAP's confused expression. I'll show them one day I guess, now isn't a good time though.

 

"The water looks great." Changjo was the first to mention the crystal blue water. He then began to take off his shirt, and at that point I could have died a happy camper.

 

He has the body of a god. Chiseled in all the right places and I had to resist the pressing urge to run my fingers along his abs. As he took off his shoes I managed to pry my eyes away long enough to see Chunji's eyes glues to his back side, with a not so thrilled L Joe looming behind him and Niel, surprisingly, gawking at him as well, drop jawed and all with CAP rolling his eyes, completely annoyed.

 

giggled and turned my attention back to the half- red head as he stood back up, giving me and eye full of those glorious abs once again. Not long after, I heard him clear his throat, drawing my attention to his face. His eyes locked with mine, an annoyed yet cocky eyebrow was raised as well and I could feel my cheeks burning in embarrassment. Without a second thought, wanting to get away from his piercing gaze, I ran to the pools edge and jumped in, letting the brisk water rush over my body.

 

I surfaced not long after, whipping the water off my face in one swift motion. I looked towards the pools rim just in time to see Changjo launching himself off the edge and into the water. He came up seconds later and my eyes unwilling attached themselves to his body again, earning a splash to the face.

 

"Are you going to stare at me all day?" He asked. His voice surprisingly held no annoyance, only teasing. I shook my head in reply and he splashed me again. "Good." He smiled and sank under the water once more.

 

I was too distracted by the fact that he smiled at me to follow his movements. He deliberately smiled at me! What the hell did Chunji say to him? Before I knew it I was up in the air high above the water, then crashing back down insistently submerged underneath it.

 

As I resurfaced I heard laughing and saw Niel had gotten in the water while L Joe stepped in and carefully brought Chunji into the water from the edge and onto his back. Even CAP was making his way to the edge of the pool. I knew that he knew getting in was a big no-no, so I didn't make a fuss and seconds later he proved me right. He grabbed the handrail, sat down, and put his feet in the water. I couldn't help but grin when he visibly shivered from the cold water.

 

We had been swimming for about an hour when Chunji, Changjo and I decided to take a break. L Joe and Niel were too busy having a splash fight to be bothered. Chunji and Changjo began to talk while sitting in the nearby chairs and I decided to go talk to CAP. He looked like he could use some company and he seems to understand me the most aside from Chunji, so being in his presence is reassuring.

 

"Hey stranger." He said as I settled in next to him on the ground.

 

"Hey, yourself." I replied smiling. "How is your leg doing?" I asked while I rung out my soaked shirt.

 

"It's doing okay, it would be nice to get in the water." He admitted and I watched as he followed Niel around the pool with his eyes. "What about you? How's your hand?" He questioned innocently.

 

"It's good, almost healed over but Changjo is making me keep it wrapped until it fully healed to keep Chunji from fussing over it." I explain and he smiles lightly.

 

"Yeah, I can imagine. Honestly, we were all kind of worried when we saw all the blood." He admitted and I lowered my head ashamed. "Hey, don't make that face. I wasn't upset. Sometimes you need and outlet for your emotions, just not that way, please. It doesn't help anything, trust me I know." I jerked my heads towards him, surprised by his words.

 

"Yo-you, you do?" I stuttered out not really trusting if my ears heard him right.

 

"Yes, I do. I never cut myself but I guess you could say I put myself through my own kind of personal hell." He paused and I absorbed his words. "My mom died about five years before the outbreak and I was orphaned. No one knew who my father was so after a few months they shipped me off to the military at seventeen and I let them. I was too depressed to give two s about what they did with me and just let them do whatever." He took another pause and I stayed silent, waiting for him to finish. "Being in the army wasn't a walk in the park but that was the point right. I never tried to leave because if they were working me to the bone I wouldn't have time miss my mom. I went so deep inside myself that when I fractured my ankle one day, during a drill; I didn't even feel it. I was that broken. It was a low point for me, it's when I realized how gone I was truly was, and it hurt to deal with but keeping things bottled up like that isn't good either. All I managed to do was drive people away, and I'd hate to see you drive your lover boy away." He finished off, teasing me and nudging my shoulder.

 

"Hey I-"

 

"YAH! You midget, get back here!" Niel voice drew our attention as he chased L Joe through the pool, smiling brightly as water splashed all around. A small chuckle escaped CAP and I glanced over at him. He was watching Niel as usual but something in his eyes has changed. I'm not really sure when but the past few days something's different.

 

"You have no reason to tease, considering your falling for Niel." I stated quietly and he sent a surprised look and a light pink tinged covered his cheeks. Hah, I was right! "Oh my God, I'm right aren't I?" I asked with a teasing tone.

 

"Well don't scream it to the world." He chuckles but I knew he was serious as well.

 

"When did your feelings change? Last time I checked everything was strictly platonic between you two." I hum, a little confused.

 

"What changed is you guys, being around everyone with all the drama and the feelings flying around. Honestly, before the outbreak, the first year I worked with Niel I had feelings for him.”

 

"What?!" I choke, well more like screamed, drawing everyone's attention to us.

 

"Pabo!" CAP said with a role of his eyes and before I know it his hand was flat against my back, effectively pushing me into the pool.

 

"Everything okay?” I heard Niel call out to CAP as I resurfaced and drained the water from my ears.

 

"Yeah everything is fine, don't worry about it." He reassured and Niel went back to swimming as I climbed out of the pool and placed myself next to CAP once again.

 

"Think you can keep it down now?" I nodded, wanting him to finish what he was saying.

 

"As I said before I had feelings, HAD feelings, for Niel our first year working together. It was part of the reason that I let my walls down. Walls that managed to drive everyone else away but regardless of how mean I was to him he never gave up and I admired him for that." He paused when Niel's laughter caught his attention and I watched as he smiled lightly.

 

"Did Niel know?" I inquired, still a little lost.

 

"No, he didn't know, and he still doesn't. After a while I realized it would be better if we stayed friends and never told him about how I felt. It took a few months but I got over my feelings and Niel and I became best friends. Since then my feelings have been nothing but brotherly but the past few weeks with everyone has changed things." He admitted with a hint of sadness in his voice.

 

"Do you not want to stay with us anymore?" I asked hoping his answer isn't what I think it is.

 

"Of course I still want to stay, don't be silly." I sighed in relief. "I didn't mean you all were a bother. I meant Chunji's death scare and Niel's sudden clinginess has brought back feelings that were long since buried and it's becoming hard to stop." I giggled at his bewildered expression, causing him to look at me funny.

 

"Why fight it? You and Niel are close, he probably feels the same" I explained but he shook his head in disagreement.

 

"He doesn't. He sees me as an older brother and I'm fine with that, as long as he stays with me." He sighs, hanging his head in defeat. I purse my lips, knowing that exact feeling. I'd been too focused on CAP to hear Niel approach, until he spoke up.

 

"Hey, why the long face? You wanna swim that bad?" CAP smiled, trying to hide his earlier sadness and shook his head.

 

"Liar." Niel grins and splashes CAP, earning a genuine smile.

 

"Am not. I just don't like you having fun without me." He teased with a wolfish grin on his face.

 

"Of course." Niel replied, cheekily and raised his arms above the water. "If that's how you fell I'll sit with for a while. Now pull me out." He waits, extending his arms further and at I was going to stop him, since the pool steps were nearby, but before I could get a word in, without hesitation CAP leaned forward and easily lifts the brunette out of the water and sat him on the edge right next to him. Niel's hair was dripping in his face, causing him to pout, dare I say ily as he leaned forward and slung his hair back. I flinched as water hit me, while CAP only rolled his eyes.

 

"Sorry." He laughs, flashing a smile. I grin back and watched CAP stiffen and turn three different shades of red when Niel laid his head on his chest.

 

I never thought I'd say this but Niel is so much worse when to comes to obliviousness than L Joe. Much worse. My eyes were drawn from the pair when Changjo walked over and took a seat next to me.

 

"How's your hand?" He asked as he plopped down next to me.

 

"It's fine almost fully healed." I reply bashfully, still not used to him speaking so casually with me. Whatever Chunji said to him must have changed his mind. I'll have to thank him.

 

"You obviously like swimming, is there anything else you liked to do before the world went to hell?" He questioned, keeping the conversation friendly.

 

I chuckled at the effort and answer. "Yeah, I was a child actor for a while but then I fell in love with singing and dancing." I saw him perk up the mention of dancing.

 

"You dance?" I nodded, suppressing a giggle.

 

"I love dancing"

 

"I know. I never said anything because, well, because it was no secret you hate me. So I kept it to myself." I confessed, twiddling my fingers, and Changjo sighed.

 

"Well things are different now, so let's make the best of it." I smiled at his words, as simple as they were, it was comforting to hear.

 

"So let's see what you got. Who can sing?" He beamed, looking excited.

 

"Ooooo I can. I can." Niel exclaimed, jumping to his feet, but before I had time to even think about it he was tackled into the pool by a blur of blonde hair. L Joe.

 

“Well, he's out." Changjo joked as Niel and L Joe started yet another splash war.

 

"I-I can sing." Chunji's timid voice cut through our laughter. Moments later his voice filled the air. I didn't recognize the song but his voice was incredible, fluid, and soft. Immediately Changjo started to move in small movements and I was confused, until he started fully dancing. His dancing was amazing, he was amazing.

 

YtSjULO.jpg

 

Seeing Ricky and Changjo getting along was a great site. Chunji told me he's been having talks with Changjo, and by the looks of it it's paying off. I bet they'll be good friends. I smiled again at the thought. I finally got my family and I refuse to let this one get taken away.

 

"I didn't know Chunji could sing." Niel mused as we waded in the water.

 

"Me neither." I admitted as I looked back to the dancing pair. Ricky was doing a pretty good job at picking up the confusing choreography. Changjo's face lit up at this and I grinned as well. The red head always seemed to be brooding about something, so seeing him let loose put me at ease. A sudden giggle emitted from Niel, bringing me out of my thoughts.

 

"Thank you" I said at random.

 

"Thank you? What did I do?" He asked, confusion written all over his features.

 

"Thanks for being there and helping Chunji even though he was determined to refuse help." He grinned and locked eyes with me.

 

"No problem. You guys were there for me when CAP was attacked and injured. Without Chunji's help I don't think I would have been able to clean his wounds." He admitted and I ruffled his hair in comfort.

 

"I understand. The best thing is that he's fine." He nodded but still looked a little down.

 

"Does this feeling ever stop?" I raised my eyebrow in confusion.

 

"What feeling?"

 

"I-I ... it's hard to explain, but you might understand. After CAP got injured when I thought he was going to die, it made me feel better to have contact with him. It didn't matter what kind just contact even if it meant me getting bitten. Even after he didn't turn the feeling didn't go away." I smiled lightly at his confession knowing exactly what he mean.

 

"Truthfully, no it doesn't. It gets a little easier but it never goes away. Now that Chunji and I are together it's easier." “I can touch him all I want.” I grin, making him pouted.

 

"But I don't have those feelings for CAP. Does that mean I will always feel this way?" He questioned with a dazed expression. I looked at him for a moment trying to wrap my head around things, while he looked back at CAP. I find it hard to believe that he has no feelings for him, but then again I thought my feelings for Chunji were only friendly and look at me now.

 

"No that's not what I'm saying. You care about him though, keeping him close is just a reminder that he's safe right?" He bit his lip and nodded.

 

"Yes always. I've spent the last three years with the man. If anything were to happen to him I..." He trailed of but I understood.

 

"So why does it matter if the feeling goes or stays?" I wondered, because the feeling never bothered me this much, most times it was calming.

 

"I don't think he likes it." I raised my eyebrows with a silent 'huh?', so he continued. "When I touch him he tenses up, or if I'm leaning on him he'll pull away, without realizing it and then let me lean on him anyway. Little things like that. I don't know what to do. He obviously doesn't like it but I don't know how to stop." He whined miserably as he fell back into the water with a splash.

As he came back up I barely managed to hold off my laughter as I looked off towards the others and caught CAP staring at us. I sighed when I noticed the look in CAP's eyes. It was the same look that Ricky gives Changjo when he's not paying attention and the same look Chunji gave me before I knew he still had feelings for me. Longing.

 

"I wouldn't worry about it. I think you should just talk to him." I suggested and he let out a childish whine.

 

"Ani, I don't want to make things weird." I barked out a laugh, unable to hold it in.

 

"It's a little late for that don't you think?" He thought for a moment and shrugged in agreement.

 

"Yeah I guess you're right. Thanks for listening. It's been so different being with you all. It reminds me a lot of being with my family." He said sighing.

 

"Did your parents get infected?" He shrugged again and said,

 

"I don't know. Maybe, maybe not. I was away on an assignment when the outbreak first started. When I checked in on them they were doing okay. My two brothers and been pulled out of school and they were headed to a safe place, but once I got back into Korea I couldn't get in contact with them. So I don't know." He admitted and splashed me in the face. "Well that's enough depressing talk for one day. Let's go have some fun." He said as he made his way to the edge of the pool and got out.

 

I followed close behind as we joined the fun. Niel started to sing in harmony with Chunji as CAP started to make beats on one of the nearby chairs. Instantly we were submerged in each other, having a good time. The most fun I've had in a long time.

 

After a while we stopped our jam session and headed inside. The sun was beginning to set and fenced in or not, being outside at night...not awesome. We all went into the house and brought the mattresses from the other rooms and put them on the main floor, making one giant bed. We also found a few extra flashlights and made a big circle with them large enough to light up the room.

It took a while to set everything up, but once we finished setting up, showering was the next thing on our to do list. The house held four showers but we only used one. It was easier to keep constant lookouts. CAP and Niel went first. CAP didn't necessarily need help showering but Niel stayed by his side, just in case; hovering behind the shower curtain. That boy's got it bad.

 

Ricky and Changjo were fixing food for everyone, while Chunji and I sat on a nearby mattress immersed in a comfortable silence. Chunji was watching them cook, while I contently watched him. We've been through so much since our chance meeting in that creepy forest, and now that we're together I'll do my best to make up for my mistakes and keep him safe.

 

"Whatcha thinkin 'bout?" Chunji asked, petting my cheek.

 

"You," I reply honestly and chuckle when his cheeks color. "Chanhee, I um, I have something for you." I stuttered out as he looked at me, slightly confused. I reached into my backpack and found my silver chains.

 

"What are those?" He squeaked when I pulled them fully out. These chains had wedding bands attached to them. One was my mom's and the other my dad's. I usually have them around my neck under my clothes but took them off while swimming. I didn't want to risk losing them or damaging them.

 

"It's the last thing I have of my parents. It's their wedding bands, and I-I-" My nerves were all over the place and I had to pause to calm them. “I've been wanting to do this for a few days now, but couldn't find the right time.

 

"Byunghun?" Chunji called out, drawing me back to the present.

 

"I wanted to give you this." I finally finished, placing my mom's diamond studded ring, along with its chain around his neck and smiled.

 

"I've never gone anywhere without these. They mean a lot to me, so I hope you understand how much I trust and love you to have it." He smiled from ear to ear and nodded.

 

"Are you sure you want to give this to me?" He while examining the ring.

 

"Of course, you mean the world to me. That's reason enough for you to have it." He smiled again and caressed my cheek while leaning in close. I leaned in as well, feeling his soft breath fan my lips before they meet.

 

"Ah! My eyes!" Niel groaned out, followed by gagging sounds. CAP swatted him on the shoulder while I rolled my eyes.

 

"Brat." I hissed out playfully. He sent me a cheeky grin.

 

"I know."

 

Okay!

                   

I knowwwww hahaha don't be mad.

PWEASE! 

It took a long time but look how long this update is!

It's a cute chapter! Lots of feels between the boys.

                                             Adorble right??

So, now is the time to say my co-author wrote this whole chapter. I wasn't feeling it.

                                But she had ideas, so I gave her this lovely chapter.

               

So please leave all those lovely coments to her and subscribe and upvote my story!

   

I love it, kaseyslove rocked this chapter hahah we needed a break after all the Chunji being bitten drama.

So I hope you'll be exited for my next update, which hopefully will be very soon! Haha I love my Dots and hope you were all anxiously waiting for my return!

                    

And on that note.

          Byebye